Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

There is something about the French Women I dont like

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

There is something about the French Women I dont like

Postby PrinceAuron » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:18 pm

I cant quite put my finger on it but the french women seem to have something that makes me feel uncomfortable. I dont know what it is but it seems like that french women look demonic and cheat alot, is that common in their culture? to cheat and be promiscuous?

as far as looking demonic, they look like they could be part of the secret society or maybe its their over mysteriousness kish...

what do you guys think about french women and what was your personal experience with them? are they just as bad as american women? do they cheat?

they seem like they will cheat on you. just something about french women that make me feel very uncomfortable, am I the only one who feels this? please tell me...

what do you think of the stereotype of "French Women are Fancy Whores" and "French Men are Bisexuals"? is the country of France cursed or something?

I was watching the movie called "2 Days in new york" featured "Chris Rock", it makes me think that french people have no souls. whats the french's relationship with England? I know the British Women are not a very good choice for dating, Neither is Ireland, definitely not America, Or Canada..

Tell me what you know about french women, I'm just curious. I would like to know everyone's personal unbiased opinion.

Also, Why is France so important in american movies these days?

Ive also seen a movie called "Euro-trip" and it paints good pictures of western europe and paints negative pictures of Eastern Europe. Why does American Hollywood movies paint bad pictures of Eastern Europe but when you visit Eastern Europe, it isn't as bad as how Hollywood makes it out to be.

sorry if i sound biased about my views on french women thus far, but there is just something about them that i cant fully put my finger on.
Freshman Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:49 pm

The French government has banned male-sought paternity testing and backed it up with the threat of fines and prison.
Women can freely seek paternity testing for their children.

That should tell you what you need to know about their society in general, and their women in particular.

The guys over at RooshV had a talk about it, too.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby zboy1 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:55 am

At least they like Asian men, so I got no problems with them...
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to European Countries