There is something about French Women I dont like

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
PrinceAuron
Freshman Poster

There is something about French Women I dont like

Post by PrinceAuron »

I cant quite put my finger on it but the french women seem to have something that makes me feel uncomfortable. I dont know what it is but it seems like that french women look demonic and cheat alot, is that common in their culture? to cheat and be promiscuous?

as far as looking demonic, they look like they could be part of the secret society or maybe its their over mysteriousness kish...

what do you guys think about french women and what was your personal experience with them? are they just as bad as american women? do they cheat?

they seem like they will cheat on you. just something about french women that make me feel very uncomfortable, am I the only one who feels this? please tell me...

what do you think of the stereotype of "French Women are Fancy Whores" and "French Men are Bisexuals"? is the country of France cursed or something?

I was watching the movie called "2 Days in new york" featured "Chris Rock", it makes me think that french people have no souls. whats the french's relationship with England? I know the British Women are not a very good choice for dating, Neither is Ireland, definitely not America, Or Canada..

Tell me what you know about french women, I'm just curious. I would like to know everyone's personal unbiased opinion.

Also, Why is France so important in american movies these days?

Ive also seen a movie called "Euro-trip" and it paints good pictures of western europe and paints negative pictures of Eastern Europe. Why does American Hollywood movies paint bad pictures of Eastern Europe but when you visit Eastern Europe, it isn't as bad as how Hollywood makes it out to be.

P.S.
sorry if i sound biased about my views on french women thus far, but there is just something about them that i cant fully put my finger on.
~PrinceAuron~
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

The French government has banned male-sought paternity testing and backed it up with the threat of fines and prison.
Women can freely seek paternity testing for their children.

That should tell you what you need to know about their society in general, and their women in particular.

The guys over at RooshV had a talk about it, too.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

At least they like Asian men, so I got no problems with them...
brigadier
Freshman Poster

Re: There is something about the French Women I dont like

Post by brigadier »

PrinceAuron wrote:
October 6th, 2013, 8:18 am
I cant quite put my finger on it but the french women seem to have something that makes me feel uncomfortable. I dont know what it is but it seems like that french women look demonic and cheat alot, is that common in their culture? to cheat and be promiscuous?

as far as looking demonic, they look like they could be part of the secret society or maybe its their over mysteriousness kish...

what do you guys think about french women and what was your personal experience with them? are they just as bad as american women? do they cheat?

they seem like they will cheat on you. just something about french women that make me feel very uncomfortable, am I the only one who feels this? please tell me...

what do you think of the stereotype of "French Women are Fancy Whores" and "French Men are Bisexuals"? is the country of France cursed or something?

I was watching the movie called "2 Days in new york" featured "Chris Rock", it makes me think that french people have no souls. whats the french's relationship with England? I know the British Women are not a very good choice for dating, Neither is Ireland, definitely not America, Or Canada..

Tell me what you know about french women, I'm just curious. I would like to know everyone's personal unbiased opinion.

Also, Why is France so important in american movies these days?

Ive also seen a movie called "Euro-trip" and it paints good pictures of western europe and paints negative pictures of Eastern Europe. Why does American Hollywood movies paint bad pictures of Eastern Europe but when you visit Eastern Europe, it isn't as bad as how Hollywood makes it out to be.

P.S.
sorry if i sound biased about my views on french women thus far, but there is just something about them that i cant fully put my finger on.
Sorry man, don't want offend you, but your writing is a real bunch of clichés !

french women do cheat, just like every other women in the world. They don't cheat more, they don't cheat less.

I had 4 long relationships with french women, and never encountered this kind of situation.

French women have that reputation of being "fancy whores", because we - french people- are much more open-minded about sex than anglo-saxon countries, especially the US and Canada. We make sex first to see if there is chemistry, and if yes let's try a relationship. As for that awful dating system in north America, unless you defined the relationship to be exclusive, your american date girl is going to date and f**k plenty of other men. Which I do find to be real fancy whores.

As for french men to be bisexual, it's just a jealous reaction for foreigners men because we tend to be a little more sensitive to fashion, and french urban men tend to care more about their look. But once again, just a f***ing stupid american cliché on french people.

I am now with my french wife for 8 years, and there have been ups and downs until today. Just like any other wedding. But we always faced life together, because we owe honesty and communication to the other spouse. And we value it. She has known me unemployed and poor, and working with a nice wage. And she never ever thought about lefting me, acting like an hypergamy maniac american bitch.

The more I read forums like this one, the more I love my french wife. She absolutely doesn't give a f**k about feminism, she thinks cooking is for her, as long as I take care of the house and other "manly things". She thinks that infidelity is over rated, that's why she is my mistress. And daily, we constantly do our best to keep on seducing each other and remind why we are making our life together.

So think all the negative things you want about french women, I will never trade mine for one those awful american modern women !
Winston
Site Admin

Re: There is something about French Women I dont like

Post by Winston »

You should see these movies about french women. They will make you want them. Haha.

Bitter Moon

Starring hugh grant. Directed by roman polanski. About a hot and sensuous but possessive french girl who wouldnt allow her older american boyfriend to leave her.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104779/?ref_=fn_al_tt_0

Swimming Pool

A british woman goes to france and stays in a mansion where a hot sexy french blonde lives who is very promiscuous and brings home a different guy every night. Will make you horny as hell. Lol

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0324133/?ref=m_nv_sr_1

@brigadier are french women really like that? Lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is the trailer for bitter moon. It will make you feel temptation, seduction and desire. Lol

Trailer for swimming pool. Boy that blonde in it is so hot and sexy. And her french accent is so exotic too.

@brigadier are these movies accurate portrayals of french girls? Lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
brigadier
Freshman Poster

Post by brigadier »

no it's just a cliché that is overplayed in the media