Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Your typical Swedish woman: demanding, obnoxious, cursing

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Your typical Swedish woman: demanding, obnoxious, cursing

Postby Robert77 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:59 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL-ctRATz8w[/youtube]

swedish women are the kinda women that bark and bark and bark about equality, but when an american thug named shantel, jerome or rashid goes over and tells them "I am an american and i wanna f**k u bitch, so open dem damn legs white hoe" they open their legs automatically!!!

sweden is a f***ing SHITHOLE, avoid it like its the plague!!! its the USA with everything that sucks about it, but multiplied by 50.
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
Robert77
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 354
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:34 am

Re: Your typical Swedish woman: demanding, obnoxious, cursin

Postby nicho12 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:30 pm

Robert77 wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL-ctRATz8w[/youtube]

swedish women are the kinda women that bark and bark and bark about equality, but when an american thug named shantel, jerome or rashid goes over and tells them "I am an american and i wanna f**k u bitch, so open dem damn legs white hoe" they open their legs automatically!!!

sweden is a f***ing SHITHOLE, avoid it like its the plague!!! its the USA with everything that sucks about it, but multiplied by 50.


What the f**k has happened to Western Civilization, the men who laid the foundation to build western civilization in the past must be rolling in their graves when they see sh*t like this
nicho12
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:51 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio

Postby Arabian_prince » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:41 pm

You can thanks the Zionists for ruining Western women.
Arabian_prince
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:56 pm
Location: OH

Postby International Love » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:28 am

dude, lol, most of the points in that video were good things.

plus, the chick mentioned that swedish girls pay for themselves on dates and don't expect american chivalry.
International Love
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:58 pm
Location: USA

Postby MrMan » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:09 am

The Scandinavian countries are one cultural cluster. They score high on a happiness index that uses western concepts of freedom as a metric. Many in the culture are also uncomfortable with differences of wealth and authority between people. I believe it's Sweden that has so many women in government.

If I'm not mistaken, Sweden was the country that had the pre-school that got rid of using gendered pronounces that correspond with 'him' and 'her' and invented a new, gender-neutral pronoun.

Swedish women are pretty though, especially for those who like blonds. But it doesn't sound like a good place to find a wife based solely on the national philosophy in regard to gender issues.
MrMan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1216
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:52 am

Postby MrMan » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:11 am

Arabian_prince wrote:You can thanks the Zionists for ruining Western women.

You can blame conspiracy theorists for using up bandwidth.
MrMan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1216
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:52 am

Postby onethousandknives » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:53 am

I had a friend from Sweden who was here for about 6 months and hated it here. Oddly, despite living in a country of big government, he had run ins with the government here. He told me he almost got arrested here for starting a fire of leaves and twigs in his yard after raking. He said in Sweden all he had to do was call the fire department before he did it and that's it, done. Here, he called (maybe got voicemail or something?) and when he lit the fire they still came anyway and almost arrested him for not getting a permit (his father talked them out of it.) Also said in Sweden if there is a fire truck or police car at night and there's no/very little traffic, they'll only turn on lights, but not sirens, so you're not awake hearing them.

Sweden certainly seems to have lots of horror stories about it from the news and whatnot, and it's not a place I think I'd like living in, but by pretty much all accounts from my friend it's better than USA (New England.) My friend was here about 4 years ago, btw. He even brought two of his Swedish friends over for a week, too, here he had almost no luck finding friends except for me and a convenience store clerk. His friends seemed OK. He seemed oddly less political correct in his joking and whatnot compared to most Americans I know, referred to black people as "colored people" etc.

I took him out to the city here once, and in an area that wasn't even that bad (compared to the rest of the neighborhoods) he remarked about how ghetto it looked. He said in Sweden, even in ghetto areas, the government will paint the bad looking houses so it at least looks nice. He also said in Sweden, though, the immigrants are mostly segregated and fairly isolated. Lamented the fact that you cannot fly a Swedish flag due to it being associated with Nazis.

I mean, it's not a place I'd pick to live, but it does seem better than USA. It seems in Sweden for all the big governmental apparatus and political correctness, at least from what he described, it works better. I don't know if this speaks positively about Sweden, or more negatively about America. It seems like, you can pull up dumb news stories about people getting in trouble for stupid things in Sweden (home schooling, looking muscular) but at least in the Swedish stories the police don't beat people to death and lock them in prison forever like they do in the US stories of getting arrested for letting your kids play outside alone in the front yard or whatever cooky thing is happening in some US town, but the difference in Sweden is the purges happen for "equality" and for US it's for "safety."
onethousandknives
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 402
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:35 pm

Postby Yohan » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:40 am

Sweden is similar to my own little native country, Austria (EU), it is totally feminist orientated and in the name of equality all and everything you can imagine will be explored.

However you cannot compare that with USA, as small feminist European countries like Sweden, Norway, Iceland, Austria, Denmark etc. do have a very soft justice system - the man is guilty of everything, but law enforcement is weak.

Policemen in Scandinavia are considered as very honest and correct people.

Nobody in Sweden will send you to jail for not paying child support, divorce rulings are considered much fairer for men compared to USA.

Life is much less hateful. Cities are in good condition and clean. You have long vacation. Working hours are respected and overtime is paid on time. You are much better protected in EU than in USA.

The social welfare system makes sure that you will not be living in a van and in deep debits because of your divorce and greedy lawyers.

You will never be totally out of money because you are ill facing medical bills.

Communication between men and women in Sweden is not totally broken down like in USA, but of course you cannot expect much from Western women anyway.

Scandinavian women are not overweight, they are taking care of their personal hygiene and clothings and the way they talk. You will not find this typical rude and violent US-slut behavior in Sweden.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Postby MrPeabody » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:36 pm

I went to Sweden when I lived in Europe and they were the friendliest women in Europe. The first night I was in Stockholm, I went to a pub and a group of Swedish girls actually came over and invited me to sit with them.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1246
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:53 pm

Postby Yohan » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:30 pm

USA is a society full of mistrust - mistrust because of different race, different gender etc. - also difficult to understand harsh laws and expensive legal defense play a major reason for that.

USA has a huge male prison population but if you look up why many of them are in jail, you will realize that what might be a crime in USA is not a crime anywhere else.

In Sweden or other places in Europe such a life-style simply said does not exist. Thre is somehow a difference about 'stay-away' or 'let's check it out'.

In case of doubt, people in the USA have the tendency to stay away, not really unfriendly, but USA is clearly not a very communicative society.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re:

Postby Mr. Madvedev » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:57 am

This seems VERY different then the ones I have come across, I think this woman in the video is ugly and also americanized slut. They are all. Swedish men are pathetic spineless(men and woman unless huge age gap can be everything but friends), That's why you have american thug taking these sluts. But regardless watching this video tells me what I do is I am natural. That's why I have sucess with women from the region. I am not guy to buy them food or drinks or give them flowers and things as this. What is needed is the orthodox brotherhood, eastern influence of manly men, I think they will like me very much, dominant/fun person is natural european game, but it may not work as well in west which is more push/pull alpha aloof status(known) type of game which I have yet to understand.

But overall Swedish woman is much better then this shit girl, you must try them. This one is too Americanized as she lives in America.

MrMan wrote:
Arabian_prince wrote:You can thanks the Zionists for ruining Western women.

You can blame conspiracy theorists for using up bandwidth.


Yes, Everything is Conspiracy theory for you westerners till you hit a brick wall. Your Entire countries are Zionist Shitholes, parasite drains on humanity. You backed or currently back NAZIS(Ukraine), Dictators(Iraq & Iran Pre 79) & Terrorists (Afghanistan, Syria, Lybia, Chechnia) and promote Feminism and slut shit as this making it norm for them to jump 10 cocks.
Mr. Madvedev
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:55 am

Re: Re:

Postby Greek kamaki » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:22 pm

Mr. Madvedev wrote:This seems VERY different then the ones I have come across, I think this woman in the video is ugly and also americanized slut. They are all. Swedish men are pathetic spineless(men and woman unless huge age gap can be everything but friends), That's why you have american thug taking these sluts. But regardless watching this video tells me what I do is I am natural. That's why I have sucess with women from the region. I am not guy to buy them food or drinks or give them flowers and things as this. What is needed is the orthodox brotherhood, eastern influence of manly men, I think they will like me very much, dominant/fun person is natural european game, but it may not work as well in west which is more push/pull alpha aloof status(known) type of game which I have yet to understand.

But overall Swedish woman is much better then this shit girl, you must try them. This one is too Americanized as she lives in America.

MrMan wrote:
Arabian_prince wrote:You can thanks the Zionists for ruining Western women.

You can blame conspiracy theorists for using up bandwidth.


Yes, Everything is Conspiracy theory for you westerners till you hit a brick wall. Your Entire countries are Zionist Shitholes, parasite drains on humanity. You backed or currently back NAZIS(Ukraine), Dictators(Iraq & Iran Pre 79) & Terrorists (Afghanistan, Syria, Lybia, Chechnia) and promote Feminism and slut shit as this making it norm for them to jump 10 cocks.


Swedish men are not pathetic at all.They give 10 times more dick than the average Italian and are amongst the biggest womanizers in Europe.They f**k every nationality with ease.
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:00 pm

Re: Re:

Postby Mr. Madvedev » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:06 am

Greek kamaki wrote:
Swedish men are not pathetic at all.They give 10 times more dick than the average Italian and are amongst the biggest womanizers in Europe.They f**k every nationality with ease.


I am talking about ethnic nord Swedish men, not the immigrants. But you may have spent longer time in that country so you may be very right but I still argue, only reason they may ease f**k every nationality within that country would be all their women are raised as feminists/lose wh0res with different flavors. And therefore game is made easier in their favor. My small observations were they are very shy men, Most swedish guys I meet dresses up poorly, they rarely make approaches in the day time, rely on night game and some just wear a suit and sit there at a bar doing nothing! Often their women seem to take the lead into getting them to bed.

Which would result in the dick of average well dressed Italian man (as well as Greek/Slavic or any other Eastern man) with natural game 's is wanted 10 times more in that country then swedish man. Last Swedish girl I meet had "boyfriend" in "open relationship". It tells you something. :mrgreen:
Mr. Madvedev
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:55 am

Re: Your typical Swedish woman: demanding, obnoxious, cursin

Postby tom » Tue May 05, 2015 2:19 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eli6w6Rn0k[/youtube]
tom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 428
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:40 pm

Re: Your typical Swedish woman: demanding, obnoxious, cursin

Postby Kublai Khan » Thu May 14, 2015 6:34 am

I was in Sweden plenty of times during my internship last ear and I don't see where all the hype about Swedish women comes from. I found most of them pretty ugly and arrogant, and the few ones that looked reasonable wore too much make-yp.
Kublai Khan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:46 am

Next

Return to European Countries

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest