British/English women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
diablo

British/English women

Post by diablo »

I just did a quick visit to England. I was there to meet a few family members that are married and have been living there for a while. I had always heard interesting things about English women. How they are feminine and different from American women. However upon staying there for a few months it seems to me that England/British women and American women are very similar.

Can someone tell me their experiences?

From what I saw it would be quite difficult to find a woman that is wife material. Not that it can't be found, but it seems to be more likely in the middle and upper classes, where they have the so called "received pronunciation".

Generally though, it appeared as if the men most getting laid around here are the so called "bad boy" or "jerk" types, that treat girls like utter rubbish but the girls seem to prefer this type. Unfortunately, I am not that type at all. I am an alpha type, but i am more gentlemenly and softer. I am beginning to wonder if one should just avoid the "anglosphere" all together if one is looking for LTR material.

I generally favour "white", caucasian types, with blue or green eyes and brunette hair. I guess FSU would be better for this. Although for one night stands or short term relationships Britain is good.

thanks in advance of your replies.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

English females are probably the worst on the planet on average. Some Scottish females I've met seemed nice though.
diablo

Post by diablo »

Cornfed wrote:English females are probably the worst on the planet on average. Some Scottish females I've met seemed nice though.
It was a problem for me. I was introduced to many women in different places. I am not even talking about nightclubs but just coffee shops and other low key places, where normal people hang out.

Granted, going out with an English girl wasn't the same like an interview process, similar to the way women quiz men in the US. But many times it seems like women go out seriously with the nice guy or the provider. however when a bad boy types round, then they get that "gina tingle".

I went to other places in England other than London. Inside London is like being in a Gladiator arena. The most Alphas get the most girls. even ugly alphas can get a pretty girl. Northerners seems friendlier but came off still slutty if you pour a few litres of alcohol in them.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I would not put English women in the same category as American women. English women are more down to earth, modest, less racist and do not harbor vehement hatred toward men. No women are as hateful as in America.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

From my experience, english women are uglier versions of american women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Mr.Darcy wrote:From my experience, english women are uglier versions of american women.
Well said my good friend! If there are women in the world who are uglier than American women, English women are it! :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
diablo

Post by diablo »

Winston wrote:I would not put English women in the same category as American women. English women are more down to earth, modest, less racist and do not harbor vehement hatred toward men. No women are as hateful as in America.
I would have agreed with you Winston but what I saw down there was truly astounding. There is nearly no difference between the English Lass and America skunks.

Perhaps if one aims for the middle class - upper class types, with the received pronunciation (or the queens english) it mightn't be that bad. regardless they are ever bit as bad if not worse on some fronts as their cousins across the atlantic. I'd even venture to say, As you go out of London and move further away, the women become less and less attractive physically. Even the USA has better looking girls. London has many immigrant women about that make up for the fuglies around.

The heavy drinking culture certainly doesn't help either. Many of the ladies drink themselves and show unsightly behaviour.

I am beginning to think that maybe the women there aren't meant to be for LTR but rather for quickies and short term relationships.

About the only part I can agree with is the less racist part.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

I wouldn't touch English women with a stick. At least in my experience they are far worst than AW and are a bunch of drug addicts and drunkards and these were middle class women that I saw with my own eyes on their ways and they are ultra feminists. Even though there is a lot of women from other countries sadly they act like the english women and become self entitled also. As far as I'm concerned Britain is a waste of time.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Americans are so far up their own asses that they don't have a clue about the outside world. America is just 1 country. It's not the world, and it's not the whole of the western world.

British females are terrible. But this is overlooked because americans can't get their heads out of their asses.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

English women suck, but they are better than american women

*they are thinner
*they are more easy going
*a lot less racist
*they are more open minded

with that in mind, they are also quite spoiled but american women are way worst
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
diablo

Post by diablo »

Robert77 seriously you and Winston could be right on alot of fronts but I think they have more in common with the US girls and the title for the worst is up for grabs by both.

I met this fine girl in Buckinghamshire. Very pretty was on page 3 of the sun (model type, very sexy) but her boyfriend was some convict type. he used to slap her around from time to time. She never left him though until he got arrested and sent in for 5 years.

They don't want the nice guy types who have a good job and make loads of cash. The want bad boys or at least the kind that treat them like shit. It's sad to see but English women are very close to their US cousins.

They are less racist for sure. Saw many asian or black men with white women and vice versa. But the classier girls seem to f**k the nice guys whilst planning an affair with the bad boy.

And they are a little more open minded. So if you want crazy sex, for sure hook up with English lasses. but for longer term.........my eight ball doesn't seem to think so.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

I think I know what the difference is. American people in general are not subtle. British people are. That's why everything is more obvious with americans. So a fu cked up US female is easier to spot, but that doesn't mean british females are that good. They're really not.
bennandsarah
Freshman Poster

Post by bennandsarah »

i've spent much time in london --
imo;
english women are slightly less worse than aw. i believe they are slightly more down to earth--especially those over 35.
It wasn't like this in the 1980's and early 1990's -- that's for sure bud.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

when I say british women are better than AW, i dont mean they are A LOT BETTER.... but if i had to choose the lesser of two evils i'd pick them instead of AW
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

one thing is HOW HORRIBLE BRITISH MANGINA MEN ARE.... ive never seen a country with so many submissive betas being pushed around by women.... sweden is also horrible and america of course where men suffer from the white knight syndrome and will put up with a gross cow just so they can have a woman on their side!