German women...

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

I met a LOT of European women on a recent trip to Ireland. They are all FAR more friendly and nicer than AW. I think many, especially higher educated and metropolitan women have the feminist mindset....which is poison...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TheLegendSeeker »

OzGuy, can you share your experience on how you met your german girlfriend? I'm really curious. please. I'd be really helpful for us.
Seduction Sebi
Freshman Poster

Post by Seduction Sebi »

I am German and all I can tell you is this: Don't go in this country for women, please do yourself a favor and don't do it!

Nearly all German women are destroyed by feminism and there are countries all around Germany were women are much hotter and a lot more feminine
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

I met my German gf on interpals. As soon as I arrived in Europe she was waiting for me at the airport :)

German women love Anglo guys. Apparently this is because a lot of German men treat them like slaves.