Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

German women...

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Enticer » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:44 am

I met a LOT of European women on a recent trip to Ireland. They are all FAR more friendly and nicer than AW. I think many, especially higher educated and metropolitan women have the feminist mindset....which is poison...
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Postby TheLegendSeeker » Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:47 pm

OzGuy, can you share your experience on how you met your german girlfriend? I'm really curious. please. I'd be really helpful for us.
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

Postby Seduction Sebi » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:41 pm

I am German and all I can tell you is this: Don't go in this country for women, please do yourself a favor and don't do it!

Nearly all German women are destroyed by feminism and there are countries all around Germany were women are much hotter and a lot more feminine
Seduction Sebi
Freshman Poster

Postby OzGuy » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:20 pm

I met my German gf on interpals. As soon as I arrived in Europe she was waiting for me at the airport :)

German women love Anglo guys. Apparently this is because a lot of German men treat them like slaves.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to European Countries