Countries worth visiting but not worth living in.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Countries worth visiting but not worth living in.

Post by Temprano26 »

There are more factors in where you want to go than just prospects for romance. There is also beautiful scenery, culture and architecture to feast your eyes on. Having awesome pictures that last a lifetime is a worthy endeavor.

As some told me in the other thread, Switzerland is a beautiful country with breathtaking mountains, landscapes but apparently the females are not much better than in the USA. However, Europe is a diverse place full of people in the surrounding regions. I got a friend who married a lovely Italian girl there.

The same could be said of the USA too. People in Costa Rica see it differently than I do because they haven't been over here and I am glad because they haven't been corrupted by our society. Wealth doesn't always make us better; often it just makes us more stuck up and miserable to be around. I imagine our conveniences would wear off after a while and they would want to go back to their country.
Seduction Sebi
Freshman Poster

Post by Seduction Sebi »

I would cay countries such as France or Austria or Denmark are also worth visiting once but I really wouldn't want to live there.