Best European countries for single American males?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
hambelstu
Freshman Poster

Post by hambelstu »

in greece right now ,someone can get a real hottie......all hot chicks are broke and unemployed.

this statement contains all pleasure you may need.
hard to find hotter chicks than greek chicks.
i know the place and is true.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

hambelstu wrote:in greece right now ,someone can get a real hottie......all hot chicks are broke and unemployed.

Yes! Why do so many men consider Asia, when there are so much better places for non-Asian men in places like Greece?
hambelstu
Freshman Poster

Post by hambelstu »

zboy1 wrote:
hambelstu wrote:in greece right now ,someone can get a real hottie......all hot chicks are broke and unemployed.

Yes! Why do so many men consider Asia, when there are so much better places for non-Asian men in places like Greece?
i don't really know.while few explanations are crossing my mind....i dont know.
personal taste is also included....i d'never liked asian women (i mean how they look)
to me the absence of curves in asian female bodies along with height and facial features,is the main reason
that i have no attraction towards asia at all,im kind huge afrocaribbean on my early fifties.
and i consider women from south of europe to be the sexiest women alive.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

hambelstu wrote:
in greece right now ,someone can get a real hottie......all hot chicks are broke and unemployed.

Very convenient location for those of us who're UK-based. Easyjet, Ryanair, Pegasus; plenty of low-cost options to get there. Really is no excuse.

Even though this site caters mostly to the needs of Americans, what about the UK? I know lots of brits go to Thailand, but what about places that are more on your doorstep? I hardly ever see European destinations discussed on here.
hambelstu
Freshman Poster

Post by hambelstu »

can anyone confirm such think?
viewtopic.php?t=23327
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

mattyman wrote:
Very convenient location for those of us who're UK-based. Easyjet, Ryanair, Pegasus; plenty of low-cost options to get there. Really is no excuse.

Even though this site caters mostly to the needs of Americans, what about the UK? I know lots of brits go to Thailand, but what about places that are more on your doorstep? I hardly ever see European destinations discussed on here.
I think we would all welcome more Brit input. You "chaps" probably travel nearly as many foreign air-miles as Americans with what, 1/3 the population? Plus you are running from the same problems we are.

This website began with Winston Wu, hence a bias to Asia. As ZBoy points out, we need to broaden horizons.
hambelstu
Freshman Poster

Post by hambelstu »

next month,i ll be in greece for a 12 day trip.
then i ll report from the batllefield,seemingly greek women are having a good reason for escaping the country.
i'm going to theyr support.
greek hotties im coming!!!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTyN9HUonHU
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great topic. I stickied this thread.

Eastern Europe is best for cost of living. Poland is nice too, in a lot of ways. Girls aren't easy there, but they are sweet, reserved and friendly with good Catholic values. Germany is best for P4P I hear. And Berlin has a great social scene that is very diverse I hear, according to Eurobrat.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Sweden might be tops for getting laid with beautiful White women.

I have been told by a couple of swarthy Armenian travelers that they are easy to approach, and not too conservative.

I met on in the states, FOB, and she was friendly and wanted to go out despite 30 year age gap. (She was new and didnt know anyone yet).
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
JoshMilosh
Freshman Poster

Dont miss Ukraine

Post by JoshMilosh »

Ukrainian girls are unique in contrast to all Eastern European countries are the most beautiful. Six months ago, had to go to Ukraine on business trip, decided to look forward the opportunity to have fun. Went to the 1st site with chat and bam my destination Odessa. Met one beauty and promised to come in 2 weeks, sure I didn't hope for something. What was my surprise when she meets me. In the end I'm spend an unforgivable nights there.https://mymagicbrides.com
hambelstu
Freshman Poster

Post by hambelstu »

im right now in Greece!!!
prices are probably the cheapest u can imagine!
and u can choose among a chaotic selection of sexy girls.
greek girls are sexy ....and yes ...very horny.
if u have a question,please dont hesitate
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

can't believe no one has mentioned hungary, cheap, good looking women, good food, women can cook, iron, stand behind a man, not compete with him.... locals look cold and distant but its actually a cultural thing, because once you;re introduced to them they warm up considerably, I think Hungary is cool and budapest is a decent city, just don't be a f***ing moron and fall for hookers on the street trying to scam you, go to a proper nightclub or bar, dress well, play the game and get women.

Another country worth mentioning is spain, Americans white or black (not the latino ones they dislike latinos a lot) can easily get women especially in the smaller cities, plus spain has BY FAR the best night life in ALL OF EUROPE, germany can't come close to the amount of bars, clubs, restaurants, coffee shops you have in Madrid or Barcelona.

Now reality check: Being an American in Europe (even eastern europe these days means nothing except for Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, Albania) the average European could care less if you're from the US and while being a foreigner is seen as cool in many countries in eastern europe (because they haven't been flooded with immigrants yet), in western europe most people won't give u a second look if you're an american, they just don't care as much (back in the day they used to)

If you look good hit the gym the p***y will be substantial, if you're a fat slob that dresses like you shop at walmart sorry but you're not going to find what you're looking for.
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Post by matthewcoury »

bosnia.....i feel so bad for american men who have no idea how much easier it is to move out of this country and even less expensive and find a gorgeous girlfriend overseas......your "friends" and relatives will do everything they can to make you think you are crazy and try to keep you from going...especially other women...they will be the worst...you may even know some girls who will try to pawn their lazy fat friends on you in a last ditch effort to get you to stay......i actually had this happen when i told my friends i was moving to bosnia specifically to find love.....you have to remember that the only interest these women have is in keeping their power over you and keeping you miserable for the rest your life...your own mother will do this to you......you have to face reality, that women here in america are sooo inundated with how important it is to be a millionaire and marry one that your chances here are very slim......with shows like Shark Tank and all the figures shown on television, the celebrities and people who are wealthy beyond what most of us 99% will ever achieve, women especially gorgeous ones believe they are entitled to marry millionaires....a guy named George Sodini, a very good looking and wealthy guy who did everything he could to improve himself socially, could not get a woman, and it turned him into a killer.....if you look on Shark Tank and shows like it you will see people literally crying because they did not get their million dollar deal.....this is crazy, and abnormal in the rest of the world......it is not important to be a millionaire overseas......few a few thousand dollars you can relocate and easily get a job...if a rich good looking guy like george sodini could not a get a woman we are screwed
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

matthewcoury wrote:your "friends" and relatives will do everything they can to make you think you are crazy and try to keep you from going...especially other women...they will be the worst...you may even know some girls who will try to pawn their lazy fat friends on you in a last ditch effort to get you to stay......i actually had this happen when i told my friends i was moving to bosnia specifically to find love.....you have to remember that the only interest these women have is in keeping their power over you and keeping you miserable for the rest your life...your own mother will do this to you.....

I experienced every bit of this.
mapes
Freshman Poster

Re: Best European countries for single American male?

Post by mapes »

If you want to pick up girls from the bar, then I recommend Nordic Countries. There girls like Americans and mostly want one night stands and not your money.Women there are very independent. In Eastern Europe girls will have sex with you, but they will also try to get money and marry you.
Last edited by mapes on November 19th, 2014, 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.