Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Women in Europe

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Women in Europe

Postby QuestionMark » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:20 am

How are they?
Last edited by QuestionMark on Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Postby green1976 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:14 pm

The only place i would visit a short time to have fun in Western Europe is Finland.
I've stayed in Norway for one year..a lot of things to say..better than France for women but you can get easier chicks in Finland and every person in Norway knows that.

If you go to Finland it should be during the summer time..that's the best season to be there.
The feminism is less strong than in Sweden and there is still a countryside vibe .
If you are into blondes that's a good country.

People during the week are shy but they get crazy on weekends in clubs with alcool.
I can assure you that women there are quit agressive when they are horny in clubs so it's very easy to have a f u c k.
Haven't you heard of the ferry between Stockohlm and Helsinki?

I wouldn't consider Finland as a wife material land but it can be a place to have fun during the summer.
Maybe if i had the money and make some contacts on the internet i can go there for some weeks besides my trips to SEA.
It's one of the only place on earth where i would consider to date white chicks as Eastern European women are too gold diggers,cold and some of them really dislike the Latin looks.

In Finland it's not in their culture for women to use you for money in general as they like to affirm their independance without being overly anti male and putting you down.
Also they are very prone to f u c k with Latin type guy for some of them.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Postby argaluza » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:50 pm

The part of the UK with the friendliest women is South Wales, some nice looking girls there too. Getting with one though would depend a lot on you.

Why do you think you are not getting any luck? Being American won't get you anywhere if you look like Richard Simmons.

If you want to live in Western Europe? Are you able to emigrate there long term? It is hard to get in these days.

I'll tell you a secret, I was into white women and not into Asian chicks at all (though I did like black women) until I went to Korea and then my taste changed 360 degrees. Give China a go - you would need to have both legs missing not to get a decent looking girlfriend there.
argaluza
Freshman Poster

Postby QuestionMark » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:51 pm

argaluza wrote:The part of the UK with the friendliest women is South Wales, some nice looking girls there too. Getting with one though would depend a lot on you.

Why do you think you are not getting any luck? Being American won't get you anywhere if you look like Richard Simmons.

If you want to live in Western Europe? Are you able to emigrate there long term? It is hard to get in these days.

I'll tell you a secret, I was into white women and not into Asian chicks at all (though I did like black women) until I went to Korea and then my taste changed 360 degrees. Give China a go - you would need to have both legs missing not to get a decent looking girlfriend there.

Yeah immigration is hard almost everywhere. I was just gonna get a student visa.

I like Asian women, but I like white women a lot more. Plus I'm not interested in moving to China or S.Korea. The good thing about Western Europe is it's multicultural. Lots of white women around, but still plenty of other races too, so I could always try Asian women or anyone else there too.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Return to European Countries