Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Where in Western Europe are women more traditional?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Post Reply
Arabian Lover
Freshman Poster
Posts: 18
Joined: December 28th, 2012, 2:50 pm

Where in Western Europe are women more traditional?

Post by Arabian Lover » June 1st, 2014, 12:21 am

Where in Western Europe (not east or central) are the women more traditional and better for LTR?

i only ask out of curiosity because i always assumed it would be s.europe but i hear a lot of bad things about that area.

Robert77
Freshman Poster
Posts: 354
Joined: July 20th, 2012, 10:34 am

Post by Robert77 » June 4th, 2014, 11:06 am

western europe is as traditional as saudi arabia is liberal..... after spending several years in western europe i would never date nor marry a skank from there.

and if you're an arab you have a bit of a stigma attached to you.
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help

Arabian Lover
Freshman Poster
Posts: 18
Joined: December 28th, 2012, 2:50 pm

Post by Arabian Lover » June 4th, 2014, 7:46 pm

Robert77 wrote:western europe is as traditional as saudi arabia is liberal..... after spending several years in western europe i would never date nor marry a skank from there.

and if you're an arab you have a bit of a stigma attached to you.
Thanks for the reply. I understand that MOST of Europe isn't traditional and I understand that it will be harder to find someone that believes in traditional gender roles (cooking, clueing washing, tending to children whilst dad brings bacon home). However I just wanted to know if there were certain areas where one can find a more feminine woman in Europe. I have heard spain, italy portugal and to some degree france is better than many nations in the world. it may not be like asia but its not like the USA.

User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2037
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 8:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Post by MarcosZeitola » June 4th, 2014, 8:35 pm

You can go to Germany or the Netherlands and then to their local equivalents of the American Bible Belt. Because both nations have such a place and in it, high value is placed on female virginity and pre-marital chastity.

The protestant girls, especially the reformed ones, are quite traditional. More so then the Catholic girls of France, Belgium and the southern Netherlands. When it comes to Western Europe I say, go for the German or Dutch Bible Belt. However to get involved with these girls have to be Christian as well, preferably. There's virtually no traditionally minded women in Western Europe outside of Christian communities.

These communities tend to inter-marry a lot so fresh blood is always needed. In fact it is vitally important for them as they cannot sustain their communities otherwise. It can be difficult to find a proper wife however in a community that is rather closed. But it's probably a lot easier to get a foot in the door there then, say, in the Middle East or certain Russian communities.

If Western Europe is your thing, this is your best bet. Good luck!

Arabian Lover
Freshman Poster
Posts: 18
Joined: December 28th, 2012, 2:50 pm

Post by Arabian Lover » June 4th, 2014, 10:57 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:You can go to Germany or the Netherlands and then to their local equivalents of the American Bible Belt. Because both nations have such a place and in it, high value is placed on female virginity and pre-marital chastity.

The protestant girls, especially the reformed ones, are quite traditional. More so then the Catholic girls of France, Belgium and the southern Netherlands. When it comes to Western Europe I say, go for the German or Dutch Bible Belt. However to get involved with these girls have to be Christian as well, preferably. There's virtually no traditionally minded women in Western Europe outside of Christian communities.

These communities tend to inter-marry a lot so fresh blood is always needed. In fact it is vitally important for them as they cannot sustain their communities otherwise. It can be difficult to find a proper wife however in a community that is rather closed. But it's probably a lot easier to get a foot in the door there then, say, in the Middle East or certain Russian communities.

If Western Europe is your thing, this is your best bet. Good luck!
So basically I should target the highly christianised communities in those countries. Sounds good!

So in Southern europe ( france, portugal, italy spain) where are the more traditional areas? I am assuming the southern most part of those countries is where the more old fashioned type of women will be.

loveblondes
Freshman Poster
Posts: 19
Joined: May 27th, 2014, 4:12 am
Location: South America

Post by loveblondes » June 5th, 2014, 2:58 am

Arabian Lover wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:You can go to Germany or the Netherlands and then to their local equivalents of the American Bible Belt. Because both nations have such a place and in it, high value is placed on female virginity and pre-marital chastity.

The protestant girls, especially the reformed ones, are quite traditional. More so then the Catholic girls of France, Belgium and the southern Netherlands. When it comes to Western Europe I say, go for the German or Dutch Bible Belt. However to get involved with these girls have to be Christian as well, preferably. There's virtually no traditionally minded women in Western Europe outside of Christian communities.

These communities tend to inter-marry a lot so fresh blood is always needed. In fact it is vitally important for them as they cannot sustain their communities otherwise. It can be difficult to find a proper wife however in a community that is rather closed. But it's probably a lot easier to get a foot in the door there then, say, in the Middle East or certain Russian communities.

If Western Europe is your thing, this is your best bet. Good luck!
So basically I should target the highly christianised communities in those countries. Sounds good!

So in Southern europe ( france, portugal, italy spain) where are the more traditional areas? I am assuming the southern most part of those countries is where the more old fashioned type of women will be.
Anywhere outside the Big cities. In Italy its mostly in the south, specially sicily.
"you lose money chasing women but you never lose women chasing money"

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “European Countries”