Where in Western Europe are women more traditional?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Arabian Lover
Freshman Poster

Where in Western Europe are women more traditional?

Post by Arabian Lover »

Where in Western Europe (not east or central) are the women more traditional and better for LTR?

i only ask out of curiosity because i always assumed it would be s.europe but i hear a lot of bad things about that area.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

western europe is as traditional as saudi arabia is liberal..... after spending several years in western europe i would never date nor marry a skank from there.

and if you're an arab you have a bit of a stigma attached to you.
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
Arabian Lover
Freshman Poster

Post by Arabian Lover »

Robert77 wrote:western europe is as traditional as saudi arabia is liberal..... after spending several years in western europe i would never date nor marry a skank from there.

and if you're an arab you have a bit of a stigma attached to you.
Thanks for the reply. I understand that MOST of Europe isn't traditional and I understand that it will be harder to find someone that believes in traditional gender roles (cooking, clueing washing, tending to children whilst dad brings bacon home). However I just wanted to know if there were certain areas where one can find a more feminine woman in Europe. I have heard spain, italy portugal and to some degree france is better than many nations in the world. it may not be like asia but its not like the USA.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

You can go to Germany or the Netherlands and then to their local equivalents of the American Bible Belt. Because both nations have such a place and in it, high value is placed on female virginity and pre-marital chastity.

The protestant girls, especially the reformed ones, are quite traditional. More so then the Catholic girls of France, Belgium and the southern Netherlands. When it comes to Western Europe I say, go for the German or Dutch Bible Belt. However to get involved with these girls have to be Christian as well, preferably. There's virtually no traditionally minded women in Western Europe outside of Christian communities.

These communities tend to inter-marry a lot so fresh blood is always needed. In fact it is vitally important for them as they cannot sustain their communities otherwise. It can be difficult to find a proper wife however in a community that is rather closed. But it's probably a lot easier to get a foot in the door there then, say, in the Middle East or certain Russian communities.

If Western Europe is your thing, this is your best bet. Good luck!
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Arabian Lover
Freshman Poster

Post by Arabian Lover »

MarcosZeitola wrote:You can go to Germany or the Netherlands and then to their local equivalents of the American Bible Belt. Because both nations have such a place and in it, high value is placed on female virginity and pre-marital chastity.

The protestant girls, especially the reformed ones, are quite traditional. More so then the Catholic girls of France, Belgium and the southern Netherlands. When it comes to Western Europe I say, go for the German or Dutch Bible Belt. However to get involved with these girls have to be Christian as well, preferably. There's virtually no traditionally minded women in Western Europe outside of Christian communities.

These communities tend to inter-marry a lot so fresh blood is always needed. In fact it is vitally important for them as they cannot sustain their communities otherwise. It can be difficult to find a proper wife however in a community that is rather closed. But it's probably a lot easier to get a foot in the door there then, say, in the Middle East or certain Russian communities.

So basically I should target the highly christianised communities in those countries. Sounds good!

So in Southern europe ( france, portugal, italy spain) where are the more traditional areas? I am assuming the southern most part of those countries is where the more old fashioned type of women will be.
loveblondes
Freshman Poster

Post by loveblondes »

Arabian Lover wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:You can go to Germany or the Netherlands and then to their local equivalents of the American Bible Belt. Because both nations have such a place and in it, high value is placed on female virginity and pre-marital chastity.

So basically I should target the highly christianised communities in those countries. Sounds good!

So in Southern europe ( france, portugal, italy spain) where are the more traditional areas? I am assuming the southern most part of those countries is where the more old fashioned type of women will be.
Anywhere outside the Big cities. In Italy its mostly in the south, specially sicily.
"you lose money chasing women but you never lose women chasing money"