Downfall of Ireland

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Downfall of Ireland

Post by Cornfed »

It seems to me that of all Western asylums, Ireland has experienced the steepest decline. My impression is that it was a relatively civilized society up until the 90s.Then the banksters artificially pumped up the economy with cheap credit, and while the Irish were giddy with all the easy money, the forces of evil took their chance to destroy Irish society virtually overnight. They did this in the usual way - by ramping up the persecution of men in the family court system and elsewhere and importing lots of black savages looking for handouts. Then the banksters cut off the easy credit causing a catastrophic economic collapse, so now Ireland is the worst of all worlds. Poor, with dysfunctional family and social life, hateful pig-slut females and an infestation of parasitical and criminal dysgenics. I wonder if Irish members could comment.
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Re: Downfall of Ireland

Post by nicho12 »

Cornfed wrote:It seems to me that of all Western asylums, Ireland has experienced the steepest decline. My impression is that it was a relatively civilized society up until the 90s.Then the banksters artificially pumped up the economy with cheap credit, and while the Irish were giddy with all the easy money, the forces of evil took their chance to destroy Irish society virtually overnight. They did this in the usual way - by ramping up the persecution of men in the family court system and elsewhere and importing lots of black savages looking for handouts. Then the banksters cut off the easy credit causing a catastrophic economic collapse, so now Ireland is the worst of all worlds. Poor, with dysfunctional family and social life, hateful pig-slut females and an infestation of parasitical and criminal dysgenics. I wonder if Irish members could comment.
Cornfed, Blacks only make up 1.1% of the Irish population, and most of these blacks are not your typical American blacks, they're educated civilized Africans for the most part, so how did they ruin I reland
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Cornfed wrote:It seems to me that of all Western asylums, Ireland has experienced the steepest decline. My impression is that it was a relatively civilized society up until the 90s.Then the banksters artificially pumped up the economy with cheap credit, and while the Irish were giddy with all the easy money, the forces of evil took their chance to destroy Irish society virtually overnight. They did this in the usual way - by ramping up the persecution of men in the family court system and elsewhere and importing lots of black savages looking for handouts. Then the banksters cut off the easy credit causing a catastrophic economic collapse, so now Ireland is the worst of all worlds. Poor, with dysfunctional family and social life, hateful pig-slut females and an infestation of parasitical and criminal dysgenics. I wonder if Irish members could comment.
Blaming Blacks for Ireland's downfall is possibly one of the stupidest posts I've ever read on this forum!

Blacks make up less than one percent of the population, and besides, the biggest immigrant groups coming into the country are Eastern Europeans, fellow Whites, not Blacks or Asians. Have you ever even visited the country before? LMAO! Smh....

If, anything, blaming the Jews (or Zionists) would probably be more believable (and right) than blaming Blacks...
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Post by nicho12 »

zboy1 wrote:
Blaming Blacks for Ireland's downfall is possibly one of the stupidest posts I've ever read on this forum!

Blacks make up less than one percent of the population, and besides, the biggest immigrant groups coming into the country are Eastern Europeans, fellow Whites, not Blacks or Asians. Have you ever even visited the country before? LMAO! Smh....

If, anything, blaming the Jews (or Zionists) would probably be more believable (and right) than blaming Blacks...
Cornfed just has this deep hatred for blacks, he can't go more than 2 posts without talking about blacks, he would have more company on Stormfront
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I'm fairly close to Ireland. I hear that things are doing pretty well OK. They had a near catastrophe in 2008, but their rich neighbours bailed them out (i.e. us!).

The UK is doing OK as well. House prices are now above their 2006 peak.

A friend of my dad's just got back from the USA and is telling all kind of stories about how grotty SF and New Orleans were (and she got mugged). Pretty sure things are better in the UK these days than in the USA.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

xiongmao wrote:I'm fairly close to Ireland. I hear that things are doing pretty well OK.
So plenty of well-paying jobs, family friendly legal practices and few dysgenic immigrants then? It would be good if someone from Ireland could comment.
Paying a fortune just to occupy space constitutes doing OK?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Cornfed wrote:
xiongmao wrote:I'm fairly close to Ireland. I hear that things are doing pretty well OK.
So plenty of well-paying jobs, family friendly legal practices and few dysgenic immigrants then? It would be good if someone from Ireland could comment.
Just blatant race baiting. Ireland has brought in lots of immigrants from Eastern Europe and asylum seekers from the Middle East conflicts started or supported by OUR and the UK Government.

Nice job assh*le of blaming the victims, yet again.

Africans make up a tiny portion of the Irish Economy and no we don't need an Irishmen to comment on this because its very possible he would see you post and corroborate what you say because he's a bigoted, racist idiot just like you.

There are tons of unfinished and unoccupied housing in Ireland, where do you get your information from???? Wait, never mind I don't wanna know.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

djfourmoney wrote:Just blatant race baiting. Ireland has brought in lots of immigrants from Eastern Europe and asylum seekers from the Middle East conflicts started or supported by OUR and the UK Government.

Nice job assh*le of blaming the victims, yet again.
They might be victims, but that doesn't mean you want them plaguing your society.
Africans make up a tiny portion of the Irish Economy
Per capita, blacks are obviously going to be far worse social and biological contaminants than anyone else. I have read elsewhere that Ireland has really ramped up the immigration of black African so-called refugees. It would be good if Irish people could comment on whether this is the case and how visible and troublesome they are.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 24th, 2016, 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Ghost wrote:Some time ago, I had this vague notion of going to the home of my ancestors and seeing what remains of it. I have no doubt it is beyond being a mere cesspool these days. I had even learned a few phrases of Gaelic, and came to like the sound of the language. Ireland was of course a nearby conquest of the British imperialistic system, so its treatment was extremely harsh. Much like the U.S. did to Native Americans. Push people off their land, strip away their language, take their women. I'm certain it will never recover. It will remain a permanent basket-case, as most oppressed-by-empire peoples do.
Ireland has all the ingredients for being dumpy and poor, former conquest or not.
Small, not many resources and a culture that traditionally has solved its miseries
by leaving the country. It is surprising that it is doing as well as it is.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Cornfed wrote:
+1