Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Irish girl talks Black Americans

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Irish girl talks Black Americans

Postby jasonstone » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:39 am

Last edited by jasonstone on Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
jasonstone
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:52 pm







Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:55 am

After 3 minutes, I couldn't bear it anymore longer.

She didn't like the fact about being docile and submissive to a man, and she brought up the ol' "if he cannot dance, therefore he cannot shag well" stereotype.

Reflected like a true harlot. Yeah Ireland is part of the West. GO FOR IT YOU F.UCKING DARK-SKINNED B.UCKS ..they don't want me! I have some of their recessive genes!!!!!!

Doesn't matter how well I f.uck them, they still go off and leave me for dead.

I cannot wait until I go to Mexico. Hopefully, they won't call me a mayete, even though most of them are darker than me.

PS: Haven't you guys noticed that harlots (that are actually bargirls or straight-up p.rostitutes) in foreign countries have the same vapid, vile attitude as most "non-prostitute" women stateside????!??
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby The » Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:26 am

I dont see anything wrong with what she said to be honest....I actually like Irish women and dated two of them that visited the country....great individuals....

and to Ezzaray besides its not about what women say, its what they do...
The
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 am

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:39 am

The wrote:I dont see anything wrong with what she said to be honest....I actually like Irish women and dated two of them that visited the country....great individuals....

and to Ezzaray besides its not about what women say, its what they do...


Yeah but you're Black so of course you would say that. Anything mulatto and "whiter" you'd approve so you aren't a good spokesperson for what I'm talking about.
They probably think of you as a buck anyway - but - not as something they would want you to wife up and carry on their DNA legacy.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:46 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
The wrote:I dont see anything wrong with what she said to be honest....I actually like Irish women and dated two of them that visited the country....great individuals....

and to Ezzaray besides its not about what women say, its what they do...


Yeah but you're Black so of course you would say that. Anything mulatto and "whiter" you'd approve so you aren't a good spokesperson for what I'm talking about.
They probably think of you as a buck anyway - but - not as something they would want you to wife up and carry on their DNA legacy.


See this is why I hate being looked at as the whole and hardly as the individual. I hate being amalgamated into generic caricaturist stereotypes that I look, act and possess an IQ of most Black Americans. If I were actually Black, I would deem myself to be part of the "talented [one-]tenth" [of Black Americans].

I cannot stand that twang a lot of Black Americans have sounding like Rosanne Barr but actually sound like that. I sound like an American Jew when I speak because I'm an old-school native New Yorker, I don't sound like T.I. or Future or *put your favorite new hack of a "talent" here*

This why when I was in elementary school, and most Black American kids would pick on me, I would cringe and actually work hard to be in AP classes. I never, ever skipped class!
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:44 am

I follow Phill because he regularly visits Russia.

I enjoyed this video and she said the same thing Lily The Legend did in her's. Black men hit on them, White men don't. It is likely down to how they look.

I don't quite understand where you're coming from. You like overweight women, you like women of color, you speak their languages, why you concerned over what this woman has to say overall?

I don't think it's about viewing Black men as bucks either, as I said, she gets hit on by Black men, not White men. In the end she may end up with a White man who isn't put off by how she looks, who knows.

I find that women that habitually date IR in America is because that is who is attracted to them and they grow accustom to this.

In fact she talked about maybe hooking up with a mixed race Man, so I don't see why you think she avoided the color stuck issue, it seems to me it's more on the front of your mind than on the back of it, like it should be.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby SilverEnergy » Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:19 pm

The black guy in the video is somewhat famous on youtube and in Russia.

He is teaching English in Russia or he was and he scored with some hot Ukranian and Russian girls.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Postby Killhoffa » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:32 pm

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
The wrote:I dont see anything wrong with what she said to be honest....I actually like Irish women and dated two of them that visited the country....great individuals....

and to Ezzaray besides its not about what women say, its what they do...


Yeah but you're Black so of course you would say that. Anything mulatto and "whiter" you'd approve so you aren't a good spokesperson for what I'm talking about.
They probably think of you as a buck anyway - but - not as something they would want you to wife up and carry on their DNA legacy.


See this is why I hate being looked at as the whole and hardly as the individual. I hate being amalgamated into generic caricaturist stereotypes that I look, act and possess an IQ of most Black Americans. If I were actually Black, I would deem myself to be part of the "talented [one-]tenth" [of Black Americans].

I cannot stand that twang a lot of Black Americans have sounding like Rosanne Barr but actually sound like that. I sound like an American Jew when I speak because I'm an old-school native New Yorker, I don't sound like T.I. or Future or *put your favorite new hack of a "talent" here*

This why when I was in elementary school, and most Black American kids would pick on me, I would cringe and actually work hard to be in AP classes. I never, ever skipped class!



E. You live in Amerikkka, whites don't give a f**k about u complaining about not being African American or what ever u wanna be. They see u as the "majority" BLACK, so there's no way of you escaping systematic white supremacy. I hate to hear people of color come to this "Cuntry" and talk shit about Afro Americans as a whole or generalize all. Are black Americans f***ed up, "YES" and "NO". With all the shit black people have endured in this place with racism and systematic white supremacy you should realize that we're not all asleep. I know black people are not welcome as much as other races, even on this forum blacks opinions don't really matter much. I just notice how you hate being identified as a person of African descent, like it's black people's fault that other races of people are insecure and racists. I'm not apologizing for shit, I'm going to do me and f**k the rest. You always say some self hating ass shit NIGGA grow up and except who you are, seriously. Then again you might be on the Coon Train so I don't know!
A WOMAN'S THOUGHTS DO NOT DEFINE A MAN; NOR DO HER EXPECTATIONS DICTATE HIS LIMITATIONS!
Killhoffa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:31 pm

Postby Rock » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:19 am

Growing up I went through a period where I wanted to be black. Cus a lot of these attractive to very attractive white girls with beautiful curvy bodies seem to so often end up with black guys. I wish she would have stood up in this vid so I could clearly see what her body looked like lol.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4118
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:24 am

Killhoffa wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
The wrote:I dont see anything wrong with what she said to be honest....I actually like Irish women and dated two of them that visited the country....great individuals....

and to Ezzaray besides its not about what women say, its what they do...


Yeah but you're Black so of course you would say that. Anything mulatto and "whiter" you'd approve so you aren't a good spokesperson for what I'm talking about.
They probably think of you as a buck anyway - but - not as something they would want you to wife up and carry on their DNA legacy.


See this is why I hate being looked at as the whole and hardly as the individual. I hate being amalgamated into generic caricaturist stereotypes that I look, act and possess an IQ of most Black Americans. If I were actually Black, I would deem myself to be part of the "talented [one-]tenth" [of Black Americans].

I cannot stand that twang a lot of Black Americans have sounding like Rosanne Barr but actually sound like that. I sound like an American Jew when I speak because I'm an old-school native New Yorker, I don't sound like T.I. or Future or *put your favorite new hack of a "talent" here*

This why when I was in elementary school, and most Black American kids would pick on me, I would cringe and actually work hard to be in AP classes. I never, ever skipped class!



E. You live in Amerikkka, whites don't give a f**k about u complaining about not being African American or what ever u wanna be. They see u as the "majority" BLACK, so there's no way of you escaping systematic white supremacy. I hate to hear people of color come to this "Cuntry" and talk shit about Afro Americans as a whole or generalize all. Are black Americans f***ed up, "YES" and "NO". With all the shit black people have endured in this place with racism and systematic white supremacy you should realize that we're not all asleep. I know black people are not welcome as much as other races, even on this forum blacks opinions don't really matter much. I just notice how you hate being identified as a person of African descent, like it's black people's fault that other races of people are insecure and racists. I'm not apologizing for shit, I'm going to do me and f**k the rest. You always say some self hating a** shit NIGGA grow up and except who you are, seriously. Then again you might be on the Coon Train so I don't know!


How can I be on the coon train, you unmitigated sambo you. You act like I appease White people like they are infallible or like I go ga-ga over them. Look at how you speak, "I'm going to do me". It's supposed to be "I'm going to do things for myself" you inane f.uckboy. I cannot stand Black Americans that try to chastise me and have unintelligible grammar pattern soon thereafter.

You are precisely right; I hate being identified as Black American because I don't like to be on the losing team in any sport or situation. Furthermore, I don't like to put into an archetype as a n.igger. You try walking in my shoes in being a tragic mulatto in this Jim-Crow stupid country. I refuse to pick one race over the other; I want to be identified as human first, a man second, a mixed-race mulatto thirdly. Do you know how nerving it is to have people loosen up around me once they find out whom I am? The stereotypes are THAT pervasive in the U.S. of Gay, man.

I deliberately went into Computer Science because it is one of a handful of majors which doesn't require you to remember terms. You actually learn methodologies!!! Not ideologies necessarily. I knew since I was looked at as Black that I would have to fight the stereotype by going into Computer Science. Do you know what it feels like to always run into Black people whom are charlatans when it comes to IT or any advanced major? Yes, there are Black Americans out there in IT that do a good job at it, but that comes a penny a dozen. Criminal Justice, Accounting, Women's Studies, African-American studies and here's my (or theirs actually) favorite: Psychology!! Who the f.uck is going to hire that? ...even in a first-term Clinton-Administration 90s economy!!!

Do you know who Jeremy Meeks is? He's the new talk of Facebook whom is in jail on a $90,000 bond. I don't know if he's been bailed out yet, but I look like him but heavier with transparent almond-colored eyes and with more Portuguese, German, and Irish features with a smaller broad nose and slightly, fuller lips.

I don't have this problem, for the most part, when I was in Brazil. I was actually treated like a mulatto. If Black Americans as a majority were like other races that weren't matriarchal and didn't let their subclass (e.g. a.ssmates like you) represent them as a whole, then maybe non-Blacks would stop looking at Blacks as a group when it should be looked at as an individual.

You have no culture anymore and your people cannot even sing anymore. Such a great legacy of Black American culture had waned away from due to the perils of modern-day Western left-wing liberalism, capitalism, and feminism. On top of that you use the word n.igga. I cannot wait until I get that Taleeb Starkes book in the mail called "The Un-Civil War: Blacks vs N.iggers".....and you are most definitely the latter. Yes Taleeb Starkes is a Black-American-sounding name, but at least he wants to absolve himself away from the latter. Take heed to the following creed: #MidToLate2000sJargon --> #KillYourself
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:41 am

Subsequent writeup:

This is about the "Two Sides, Choose One" like it's a coin toss-up at an American sports team kickoff at the beginning of the game or something like that.

Another thing that bothers me about the US of Gay is the aforementioned. It's like a mixed person cannot be just that. They have to go around touting that they are pro-Black, usually they act prouder of being Black when they aren't more-so than people whom are actually Black with less than one thirty-second of non-Black admixture. On the contrary, I
also hate it when they identify as White when they are clearly not entirely White American!!!

E.g. I cringe when I see Mariah Carey just stealing Black America's glory away....same thing with Halle Berry. Black people need to start loving themselves and let their men lead and stop letting $%#^ from the subculture represent them!!

Mariah Carey can sing, but she isn't Black because she can sing well. Personally, although she has recovered much of her voice, she hasn't sung as in her early 90s career as well. If she were Black, then why isn't Daryl Hall, Jon B, Bryan Abrams (formerly of Color Me Badd), Robin Thicke, Justin Timberlake, etc. Black???? That's like Chris Rock singing Norteño music well, does that mean he's an honorary Mexican man now???

Jim Crow is so pervasively-ebbed in this country that it's incorrigibly-undoable. T minus 3 years and counting.....entonces me voy más lejos de este maldito país!
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby Killhoffa » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:11 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Killhoffa wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
The wrote:I dont see anything wrong with what she said to be honest....I actually like Irish women and dated two of them that visited the country....great individuals....

and to Ezzaray besides its not about what women say, its what they do...


Yeah but you're Black so of course you would say that. Anything mulatto and "whiter" you'd approve so you aren't a good spokesperson for what I'm talking about.
They probably think of you as a buck anyway - but - not as something they would want you to wife up and carry on their DNA legacy.


See this is why I hate being looked at as the whole and hardly as the individual. I hate being amalgamated into generic caricaturist stereotypes that I look, act and possess an IQ of most Black Americans. If I were actually Black, I would deem myself to be part of the "talented [one-]tenth" [of Black Americans].

I cannot stand that twang a lot of Black Americans have sounding like Rosanne Barr but actually sound like that. I sound like an American Jew when I speak because I'm an old-school native New Yorker, I don't sound like T.I. or Future or *put your favorite new hack of a "talent" here*

This why when I was in elementary school, and most Black American kids would pick on me, I would cringe and actually work hard to be in AP classes. I never, ever skipped class!



E. You live in Amerikkka, whites don't give a f**k about u complaining about not being African American or what ever u wanna be. They see u as the "majority" BLACK, so there's no way of you escaping systematic white supremacy. I hate to hear people of color come to this "Cuntry" and talk shit about Afro Americans as a whole or generalize all. Are black Americans f***ed up, "YES" and "NO". With all the shit black people have endured in this place with racism and systematic white supremacy you should realize that we're not all asleep. I know black people are not welcome as much as other races, even on this forum blacks opinions don't really matter much. I just notice how you hate being identified as a person of African descent, like it's black people's fault that other races of people are insecure and racists. I'm not apologizing for shit, I'm going to do me and f**k the rest. You always say some self hating a** shit NIGGA grow up and except who you are, seriously. Then again you might be on the Coon Train so I don't know!


How can I be on the coon train, you unmitigated sambo you. You act like I appease White people like they are infallible or like I go ga-ga over them. Look at how you speak, "I'm going to do me". It's supposed to be "I'm going to do things for myself" you inane f.uckboy. I cannot stand Black Americans that try to chastise me and have unintelligible grammar pattern soon thereafter.

You are precisely right; I hate being identified as Black American because I don't like to be on the losing team in any sport or situation. Furthermore, I don't like to put into an archetype as a n.igger. You try walking in my shoes in being a tragic mulatto in this Jim-Crow stupid country. I refuse to pick one race over the other; I want to be identified as human first, a man second, a mixed-race mulatto thirdly. Do you know how nerving it is to have people loosen up around me once they find out whom I am? The stereotypes are THAT pervasive in the U.S. of Gay, man.

I deliberately went into Computer Science because it is one of a handful of majors which doesn't require you to remember terms. You actually learn methodologies!!! Not ideologies necessarily. I knew since I was looked at as Black that I would have to fight the stereotype by going into Computer Science. Do you know what it feels like to always run into Black people whom are charlatans when it comes to IT or any advanced major? Yes, there are Black Americans out there in IT that do a good job at it, but that comes a penny a dozen. Criminal Justice, Accounting, Women's Studies, African-American studies and here's my (or theirs actually) favorite: Psychology!! Who the f.uck is going to hire that? ...even in a first-term Clinton-Administration 90s economy!!!

Do you know who Jeremy Meeks is? He's the new talk of Facebook whom is in jail on a $90,000 bond. I don't know if he's been bailed out yet, but I look like him but heavier with transparent almond-colored eyes and with more Portuguese, German, and Irish features with a smaller broad nose and slightly, fuller lips.

I don't have this problem, for the most part, when I was in Brazil. I was actually treated like a mulatto. If Black Americans as a majority were like other races that weren't matriarchal and didn't let their subclass (e.g. a.ssmates like you) represent them as a whole, then maybe non-Blacks would stop looking at Blacks as a group when it should be looked at as an individual.

You have no culture anymore and your people cannot even sing anymore. Such a great legacy of Black American culture had waned away from due to the perils of modern-day Western left-wing liberalism, capitalism, and feminism. On top of that you use the word n.igga. I cannot wait until I get that Taleeb Starkes book in the mail called "The Un-Civil War: Blacks vs N.iggers".....and you are most definitely the latter. Yes Taleeb Starkes is a Black-American-sounding name, but at least he wants to absolve himself away from the latter. Take heed to the following creed: #MidToLate2000sJargon --> #KillYourself



E. That was a real corny response, I've seen the photo u posted here and you look like a light skinned black man. I really don't give to shits what you do, you always get on this site with those corny dry ass jokes saying some lame ass shit. Your insults are even futile, you, have some serious internal issue going on psychologically. You keep saying black Americans, you live in Amerikkka, you're going to have to deal with this shit while you are here. I don't even care to address the Bitchy name calling you did in your previous post, because it's wack and it's not worth Goin back and forth with you on. That's really all you do is talk crazy on the net, yet you don't want to wear a "steretype" you sound like one. Sometimes even worse than some the black males with their pants sagging. Talking about eating p***y online, and you like Harry chocha, no other man cares to hear your fetishes. That's your personal sexual preference, but you feel a need to tell all the men on the site. We don't give too shits do what makes E. happy. My whole point of that previous post was to inform you, like my Nigerian friend that whites in this Country don't give a phuck about where you are from; you are -"we" are all seen in the same light. I wish we could all over look the color issue myself, but in this part of the world it's not like that. Anyway E. Take it EEEEASSY ok, I know I hit a nerve so my mission was accomplished. You're welcome in advance!
A WOMAN'S THOUGHTS DO NOT DEFINE A MAN; NOR DO HER EXPECTATIONS DICTATE HIS LIMITATIONS!
Killhoffa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:31 pm

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:25 am

Killhoffa wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Killhoffa wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
The wrote:I dont see anything wrong with what she said to be honest....I actually like Irish women and dated two of them that visited the country....great individuals....

and to Ezzaray besides its not about what women say, its what they do...


Yeah but you're Black so of course you would say that. Anything mulatto and "whiter" you'd approve so you aren't a good spokesperson for what I'm talking about.
They probably think of you as a buck anyway - but - not as something they would want you to wife up and carry on their DNA legacy.


See this is why I hate being looked at as the whole and hardly as the individual. I hate being amalgamated into generic caricaturist stereotypes that I look, act and possess an IQ of most Black Americans. If I were actually Black, I would deem myself to be part of the "talented [one-]tenth" [of Black Americans].

I cannot stand that twang a lot of Black Americans have sounding like Rosanne Barr but actually sound like that. I sound like an American Jew when I speak because I'm an old-school native New Yorker, I don't sound like T.I. or Future or *put your favorite new hack of a "talent" here*

This why when I was in elementary school, and most Black American kids would pick on me, I would cringe and actually work hard to be in AP classes. I never, ever skipped class!



E. You live in Amerikkka, whites don't give a f**k about u complaining about not being African American or what ever u wanna be. They see u as the "majority" BLACK, so there's no way of you escaping systematic white supremacy. I hate to hear people of color come to this "Cuntry" and talk shit about Afro Americans as a whole or generalize all. Are black Americans f***ed up, "YES" and "NO". With all the shit black people have endured in this place with racism and systematic white supremacy you should realize that we're not all asleep. I know black people are not welcome as much as other races, even on this forum blacks opinions don't really matter much. I just notice how you hate being identified as a person of African descent, like it's black people's fault that other races of people are insecure and racists. I'm not apologizing for shit, I'm going to do me and f**k the rest. You always say some self hating a** shit NIGGA grow up and except who you are, seriously. Then again you might be on the Coon Train so I don't know!


How can I be on the coon train, you unmitigated sambo you. You act like I appease White people like they are infallible or like I go ga-ga over them. Look at how you speak, "I'm going to do me". It's supposed to be "I'm going to do things for myself" you inane f.uckboy. I cannot stand Black Americans that try to chastise me and have unintelligible grammar pattern soon thereafter.

You are precisely right; I hate being identified as Black American because I don't like to be on the losing team in any sport or situation. Furthermore, I don't like to put into an archetype as a n.igger. You try walking in my shoes in being a tragic mulatto in this Jim-Crow stupid country. I refuse to pick one race over the other; I want to be identified as human first, a man second, a mixed-race mulatto thirdly. Do you know how nerving it is to have people loosen up around me once they find out whom I am? The stereotypes are THAT pervasive in the U.S. of Gay, man.

I deliberately went into Computer Science because it is one of a handful of majors which doesn't require you to remember terms. You actually learn methodologies!!! Not ideologies necessarily. I knew since I was looked at as Black that I would have to fight the stereotype by going into Computer Science. Do you know what it feels like to always run into Black people whom are charlatans when it comes to IT or any advanced major? Yes, there are Black Americans out there in IT that do a good job at it, but that comes a penny a dozen. Criminal Justice, Accounting, Women's Studies, African-American studies and here's my (or theirs actually) favorite: Psychology!! Who the f.uck is going to hire that? ...even in a first-term Clinton-Administration 90s economy!!!

Do you know who Jeremy Meeks is? He's the new talk of Facebook whom is in jail on a $90,000 bond. I don't know if he's been bailed out yet, but I look like him but heavier with transparent almond-colored eyes and with more Portuguese, German, and Irish features with a smaller broad nose and slightly, fuller lips.

I don't have this problem, for the most part, when I was in Brazil. I was actually treated like a mulatto. If Black Americans as a majority were like other races that weren't matriarchal and didn't let their subclass (e.g. a.ssmates like you) represent them as a whole, then maybe non-Blacks would stop looking at Blacks as a group when it should be looked at as an individual.

You have no culture anymore and your people cannot even sing anymore. Such a great legacy of Black American culture had waned away from due to the perils of modern-day Western left-wing liberalism, capitalism, and feminism. On top of that you use the word n.igga. I cannot wait until I get that Taleeb Starkes book in the mail called "The Un-Civil War: Blacks vs N.iggers".....and you are most definitely the latter. Yes Taleeb Starkes is a Black-American-sounding name, but at least he wants to absolve himself away from the latter. Take heed to the following creed: #MidToLate2000sJargon --> #KillYourself



E. That was a real corny response, I've seen the photo u posted here and you look like a light skinned black man. I really don't give to shits what you do, you always get on this site with those corny dry a** jokes saying some lame a** shit. Your insults are even futile, you, have some serious internal issue going on psychologically. You keep saying black Americans, you live in Amerikkka, you're going to have to deal with this shit while you are here. I don't even care to address the Bitchy name calling you did in your previous post, because it's wack and it's not worth Goin back and forth with you on. That's really all you do is talk crazy on the net, yet you don't want to where a "steretype" you sound like one. Sometimes even worse than some the black males with their pants sagging. Talking about eating p***y online, and you like Harry chocha, no other man cares to hear your fetishes. That's your personal sexual preference, but you feel a need to tell all the men on the site. We don't give too shits do what makes E. happy. My whole point of that previous post was to inform you, like my Nigerian friend that whites in this Country don't give a phuck about where you are from you are -"we" are all seen in the same light. I wish we could all over look the color issue myself, but in this part of the world it's not like that. Anyway E. Take it EEEEASSY ok, I know I hit a nerve so my mission was accomplished. You're welcome in advance!


Looking like something and being something are two different things you unmitigated cretin. This is how stupid most Americans are: they think because somebody looks like a race or nationality, therefore they are. That's like saying that a Mexican is really a Native American, which the latter may be Choctaw, Sequoia, or even the Algonquians. Most Mexicans are Aztec or Mayan....does that mean that Mexicans are Indians or vice-versa??? No. If you really want to become technical, then technically Native Americans and Mexicans are Asian admixtures whom walked across that Russian/Siberian pennisula into modern-day Alaska down western Canada down western U.S. of Gay (some settled which is why western US of Gay is formerly of Mexico) down to "Central America". But you didn't know that. You want hide something from KillHoffa, don't burn it to MP3...just put it in a book. Oooooo.

Everything with Blacks is "corny" and "weak". It really renders how subspaced your cognizance of vocabulary is or lack thereof.

You sound like the surrogate Black mother that should have swallowed you: your effeminate quid-pro-quo responses. Okay.

If you had hit a nerve, I would have hit a lot of yours back (which leads to this:) You aren't as brawlic (yes I'm using ebonics deliberately) as I. Believe that like Keith Washington.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby Killhoffa » Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:09 am

Looking like something and being something are two different things you unmitigated cretin. This is how stupid most Americans are: they think because somebody looks like a race or nationality, therefore they are. That's like saying that a Mexican is really a Native American, which the latter may be Choctaw, Sequoia, or even the Algonquians. Most Mexicans are Aztec or Mayan....does that mean that Mexicans are Indians or vice-versa??? No. If you really want to become technical, then technically Native Americans and Mexicans are Asian admixtures whom walked across that Russian/Siberian pennisula into modern-day Alaska down western Canada down western U.S. of Gay (some settled which is why western US of Gay is formerly of Mexico) down to "Central America". But you didn't know that. You want hide something from KillHoffa, don't burn it to MP3...just put it in a book. Oooooo.

Everything with Blacks is "corny" and "weak". It really renders how subspaced your cognizance of vocabulary is or lack thereof.

You sound like the surrogate Black mother that should have swallowed you: your effeminate quid-pro-quo responses. Okay.

If you had hit a nerve, I would have hit a lot of yours back (which leads to this:) You aren't as brawlic (yes I'm using ebonics deliberately) as I. Believe that like Keith Washington.

^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^





Once again a waist of space and futile name calling, and low level shame tactics. You continue to kiss white ass and they shit in your mouth. I bet if slavery were still going on you'd be knocking over the Bedwinch trying to lie down with massa. I've told you before E with the corny ass screen name the R and Bitch singer. You look afro, Whites see it as well, so therfore when you go for a j.o.b. you can speak all the Brazilian Portuguese and Spanish you like. You are seen as black in this society, yes mulattoes have a hard time also, but whites always incorporate the one drop rule. Look at those Cajuns back in the mid 1800s, they would catch black people for whites and when slavery ended in 1865, they were doing "YOU" still catching black people and whites categorized them as negro id's and negro. So no matter if you are Afro - Brazilian or Afro - Latino they're going to always hold that into account. It has to be 100% white, because whites are a global minority. Read the Isis Papers by Dr. Francis Cress Wesling. Oh I don't read though are "Behold a Pale Horse" by William Cooper. You don't know what I do that's why you live through the Internet. You're keyboard Casanova lol!
A WOMAN'S THOUGHTS DO NOT DEFINE A MAN; NOR DO HER EXPECTATIONS DICTATE HIS LIMITATIONS!
Killhoffa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:31 pm

Postby Chad114 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:49 am

djfourmoney wrote:I follow Phill because he regularly visits Russia.

I enjoyed this video and she said the same thing Lily The Legend did in her's. Black men hit on them, White men don't. It is likely down to how they look.

I don't quite understand where you're coming from. You like overweight women, you like women of color, you speak their languages, why you concerned over what this woman has to say overall?

I don't think it's about viewing Black men as bucks either, as I said, she gets hit on by Black men, not White men. In the end she may end up with a White man who isn't put off by how she looks, who knows.

I find that women that habitually date IR in America is because that is who is attracted to them and they grow accustom to this.

In fact she talked about maybe hooking up with a mixed race Man, so I don't see why you think she avoided the color stuck issue, it seems to me it's more on the front of your mind than on the back of it, like it should be.


He's mad cause she likes Black American men. He is jealous yet doesn't understand why he cant get these women. Maybe if he stopped with the fake elitism he might get somewhere.
Chad114
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:37 pm

Next

Return to European Countries

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest