Irish girl talks Black Americans

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Chad114 wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:I follow Phill because he regularly visits Russia.

I enjoyed this video and she said the same thing Lily The Legend did in her's. Black men hit on them, White men don't. It is likely down to how they look.

I don't quite understand where you're coming from. You like overweight women, you like women of color, you speak their languages, why you concerned over what this woman has to say overall?

I don't think it's about viewing Black men as bucks either, as I said, she gets hit on by Black men, not White men. In the end she may end up with a White man who isn't put off by how she looks, who knows.

I find that women that habitually date IR in America is because that is who is attracted to them and they grow accustom to this.

In fact she talked about maybe hooking up with a mixed race Man, so I don't see why you think she avoided the color stuck issue, it seems to me it's more on the front of your mind than on the back of it, like it should be.
He's mad cause she likes Black American men. He is jealous yet doesn't understand why he cant get these women. Maybe if he stopped with the fake elitism he might get somewhere.
Instead of making up generalized terminology, please tell me this "fake elitism" that I "spew"? Let's talk like men - something which is devoid of most American men like you nowadays. Furthermore, you should say "It's probably because he is mad that she likes Black American men" in lieu of "He's mad 'cause she likes Black American men". You're not a psychologist alas your asinine assessment based on your last statements indirectly about me. You're not even Nostradamus. So explain how you have so much insight that I'm mad and jealous. #charlatan

I dislike the quality of this Irish girl. She's trash, and this dude is trying to use her as a yardstick to measure out what Irish women in general think of Black American men. He didn't need to do that. He already speaks Russian fluently as a Black American man, and that's awesome. Why does he need to speak to a Western woman (even though she's Irish) when he's already doing well in Russia????

Since you have this omniscient knowledge of me, why haven't you fathomed the few times I have mentioned that I actually slept with a hot New Zealand/Kiwi Caucasian girl and that I have a hard time dating the non-wigger, the non-brother love, the non n*@#%%r lover non-obese White women in America? So like a typical sheeple American, you generalize Caucasian race beyond America's borders. Most of these countries that don't respect Western propaganda do not let race identify them over their nationality. What's the matter? Is it because Black Americans didn't get their 40 acres and a mule that Blacks don't want to call themselves Americans???

See. This site about being happier abroad, and if I'm talking about how "White" women in other countries, whom are to my liking, are giving me the time of day, then isn't that conducive to the topic of this site????

I have gotten somewhere before. I have gotten to plenty of places in life. I try to educate myopic people like you, but this maybe an exercise in infamy, forget about futility.
Go back to your World Star Hip-Hop or go back to simping on Instagram and Facebook, you peon you.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

SilverEnergy wrote:The black guy in the video is somewhat famous on youtube and in Russia.

He is teaching English in Russia or he was and he scored with some hot Ukranian and Russian girls.
Phill (that is his name) was married to a Russian girl at one point. Go back a bit on his channel and he talks about her briefly.

He dates primarily White foreign women which NYC (his hometown) is chock full of, usually from Europe. He's scored every time he's been to Russia when he wasn't married and I think he's been 8-9 times now.

He generally doesn't kiss and tell and I don't blame him. People will put 2+2 to get 4 when there's no evidence of it...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

If you watched the entire video you should see Phil unintentionally pull down the camera and she has a trim waist.

I think her name is Lauren, I have to go back to his channel to confirm.

Phil also mentioned her behind and we know how most Whites feel about rear ends. Having a shapely rear end is in vogue finally but to most Whites anything that can be seen clearly in tight skits, dress, shorts or pants or having wide hips is seen as being overweight.

Phil said he could tell she has "bum" because when she sits down, her butt spreads.

E -

Why do you assume she's trash? Again her preferences are impacted by who approaches her. So women who have a preference for a stereotypical Black male is a complete turnoff?

While I will agree that I also don't like Wigger females; if I wanted a woman that acted like a Black woman I would just date one. Since I don't, there's no reason to consider those women either accept to bang.

At a recent Grad party that my friend Marvin DJ'ed and I was invited to attend, this brother walked in (the Grad party was for a Black woman and was generally mixed but the majority of people we actually Latino with Blacks coming in second) with a bad-ass White girl. She had short cropped hair, sort of like you expect from a Black woman. She had the shortest dress on in the place (club gear) but had a nice pair of legs and a pretty face. She was easily the best looking woman in the room.

Now as I said I judge individuals not groups; but this girl is likely only good for shagging and not much else. Her attitude is likely similar to a Black woman as well.

In any event, I understand being grouped in with a bunch of unorganized people such as African-Americans. But you can't escape being included because you look similar enough to the rest of us that others including other Blacks will assume you are one of us.

Actually there are people like Tommy who want medium and dark skin Blacks to not accept White society saying those who have dark features and some traits of Black people but look more White than Black as one of them.

He says and I agree these people are treated differently overall. They are treated as prizes compared to darker skinned people, especially women.

People like you get the double whammy of not being thought of as pure Black even if you don't want to claim you as being Black. While at the same time Whites don't want to accept you as anything but in general.

Sure you can get women all over the world. I am going to assume not going completely off how you post that you are well spoken. If you were Black women around the world like well spoken Black men, not ghetto sounding Black men. They attract a certain type of woman like you said Wiggers and I forgot what they call them in Japan.

Anyway, I like higher quality women as well, I wouldn't say she's low quality but understand he's options in the world. She clearly is not that interested in Irish men because she wouldn't have come into America as she's clearly trying to make a life for herself here.

Black men notice here, White men generally don't. They likely think her butt is too big and that in a long term relationship, her arse will just get bigger and she might develop a gut to match.

She also mentioned losing weight mainly by not eating which is not how you do it of course, but that's what most women do. They rather not work out and build muscle which is a better way to lose weight.

Finally man, yes I have seen that girl you talked too on Tagged. I guess you don't mind low hanging fruit -

Strike 1 - She's a Single Mother

Strike 2 - She's not that cute

Strike 3 - You can tell from her face she's a BBW

Now you have expressed that you don't mind BBW's at all; is that because you are genuinely attracted to that sort of shape of woman or you just pick on them because they are easy to get into the bedroom?

You also like women who are passed their by sell date. Both of these signal to me that sex itself is more important to you than quality of sex or even if relationships are possible.

Just an observation
Chad114
Freshman Poster

Post by Chad114 »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Instead of making up generalized terminology, please tell me this "fake elitism" that I "spew"? Let's talk like men - something which is devoid of most American men like you nowadays. Furthermore, you should say "It's probably because he is mad that she likes Black American men" in lieu of "He's mad 'cause she likes Black American men". You're not a psychologist alas your asinine assessment based on your last statements indirectly about me. You're not even Nostradamus. So explain how you have so much insight that I'm mad and jealous. #charlatan
Sir, i suspect you are not special, your type is a dime a dozen. You don't like to see examples of articulate intelligent black men doing well with quality females. First off we're not supposed to exist and secondly those women are not playing along with your self hating paradigm. It's obvious you harbor lingering resentment against those who teased you for being different. You then get angry when you come across American brothas that are at least as articulate and intelligent as you are, yet don't carry your elitist crutch.

I dislike the quality of this Irish girl. She's trash, and this dude is trying to use her as a yardstick to measure out what Irish women in general think of Black American men. He didn't need to do that. He already speaks Russian fluently as a Black American man, and that's awesome. Why does he need to speak to a Western woman (even though she's Irish) when he's already doing well in Russia????
Why do you give two sheets who he decides to talk to? Is it too much for you that he can speak with hot Ukrainians and boxom Irish girls - you know the type you normally lust after? Also what is your criteria for calling her "trash". You want to talk like a man? Well talk like one. Women like to make statements without providing a line of reasoning or LOGIC behind it. Why is that Irish girl trash?

Since you have this omniscient knowledge of me, why haven't you fathomed the few times I have mentioned that I actually slept with a hot New Zealand/Kiwi Caucasian girl and that I have a hard time dating the non-wigger, the non-brother love, the non n*@#%%r lover non-obese White women in America? So like a typical sheeple American, you generalize Caucasian race beyond America's borders. Most of these countries that don't respect Western propaganda do not let race identify them over their nationality. What's the matter? Is it because Black Americans didn't get their 40 acres and a mule that Blacks don't want to call themselves Americans???
There you go again, funny thing is if it wasn't for those Black Americans, I doubt that your holier than thou high yella ass would have made it to this country. Post a pic of your KIWI and let us be the judge of how "classy" she is.

See. This site about being happier abroad, and if I'm talking about how "White" women in other countries, whom are to my liking, are giving me the time of day, then isn't that conducive to the topic of this site????

I have gotten somewhere before. I have gotten to plenty of places in life. I try to educate myopic people like you, but this maybe an exercise in infamy, forget about futility.
Go back to your World Star Hip-Hop or go back to simping on Instagram and Facebook, you peon you.
So now you are the victim.? Sorry my friend but I think you should take a hard look at yourself.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Maybe slightly off topic but heres a video that Tommy Sotomayor put up:

Nightngale
Freshman Poster

Post by Nightngale »

So as the newest black guy here, I'd like to ask do all of the conversation concerning race end up like this?