Germany Pros and Cons - Greek Kamaki's Observations

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster

Germany Pros and Cons - Greek Kamaki's Observations

Post by Greek kamaki »

I will open this topic to talk about Germany.A general feature of Germany is that it is very local bedingt.Meaning the talent quality and demographics vary vast from place to place.
The best cities for pick up are Berlin,Frankfurt,Munich with that order.Then the university cities like Heidelberg with lots of students.

General problems of Germany:

1.The girls are odd in terms of appearance.They often dress very bad,no make up,no heels etc.They tend to be fat,have manly voices,short hair,no boobs,no ass.In general German women are not pleasant to the eye although you will find some crowns like the epitome of female beauty.
2.Plenty of foreigners from Middle East,Turks etc.They circulate in hordes and are extremely annoying since they want their presence be felt.They flood the main clubs distorting ratios.
3.Cockblocking by law.Lots of laws care about disabled,animals,children,ecology and seriously harm convenience of pick up.
4.Very strong societal ties between Germans which are almost impossible to penetrate if you are foreigner.As a foreigner you are not permitted usually in their private spheres meaning you remain possibly an underdog.
5.Hard work exhausting you from the energy needed for pick up.Add to that bad weather,laxk of customer service and you get the surrounding.

Good things about Germany:

1.Plenty of slavic women.I run onto polish,Russian,Czech women every single day.The pool in some cities is just amazing.These women are not touched by German guys 2ho consider it a stigma to date EE women.I often see them in the company of Arabs,Blacks and other dark skinned individuals.Meaning the level of competition for them is actually quite low.
2.Convenience to travel to neighbouring slavic countries due to the excellent road and railway infrastructure.In these countries the euro has exceptional power.When you are loaded with coin you can play much better ball than in Germany.Eg the entrance to polish night clubs is 5 euro in Germany it is 10 euro.The drinks cost twice as much in Germany.So in EE you get double entertainment for the same cost.
3.Cheapness of living in Germany.Basic items especially electrical,chemical,food cost only a fraction of what they cost in other EU countries like Greece.In fact Greece is more expensive than Germany still.This means you can save a lot to sport a status lifestyle in EE if you want so considering the salaries in Germany are quite high.(an average German makes 5 times more than the average Pole for the same work).

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Germany

Post by zboy1 »

Greek kamaki wrote:I will open this topic to talk about Germany.A general feature of Germany is that it is very local bedingt.Meaning the talent quality and demographics vary vast from place to place.
The best cities for pick up are Berlin,Frankfurt,Munich with that order.Then the university cities like Heidelberg with lots of students.
1.The girls are odd in terms of appearance.They often dress very bad,no make up,no heels etc.They tend to be fat,have manly voices,short hair,no breasts,no a**.In general German women are not pleasant to the eye although you will find some crowns like the epitome of female beauty.

There are some German knockouts, though. But overall, yeah...not the most appealing of European women.

2.Plenty of foreigners from Middle East,Turks etc.They circulate in hordes and are extremely annoying since they want their presence be felt.They flood the main clubs distorting ratios.

Yes, for some reason, Turks, Africans, Indians and Arabs act like cock-blocking douchebags in Germany. I've seen lots of fights between Germans and them in some nightclubs

3.Cockblocking by law.Lots of laws care about disabled,animals,children,ecology and seriously harm conveni2nce of pick up.

4.Very strong societal ties between Germans which are almost impossible to penetrate if you are foreigner.As a foreigner you are not permitted usually in their private spheres meaning you remain possibly an underdog.

5.Hard work exhausting you from the energy needed for pick up.Add to that bad weather,laxk of customer service and you get the surrounding.

Germans suck at customer service, since most of them are so wooden and act like they hate their jobs, mostly.

1.Plenty of slavic women.I run onto polish,Russian,Czech women every single day.The pool in some cities is just amazing.These women are not touched by German guys 2ho consider it a stigma to date EE women.I often see them in the company of Arabs,Blacks and other dark skinned individuals.Meaning the level of competition for them is actually quite low.

Good thing to know then. Germany seems like a good place to find EE women.

2.Convenience to travel to neighbouring slavic countries due to the excellent road and railway infrastructure.In these countries the euro has exceptional power.When you are loaded with coin you can play much better ball than in Germany.Eg the entrance to polish night clubs is 5 euro in Germany it is 10 euro.The drinks cost twice as much in Germany.So in EE you get double entertainment for the same cost.

The great thing about Germany is that you are basically in the middle of Europe, so you can pretty much go anywhere from there.

3.Cheapness of living in Germany.Basic items especially electrical,chemical,food cost only a fraction of what they cost in other EU countries like Greece.In fact Greece is more expensive than Germany still.This means you can save a lot to sport a status lifestyle in EE if you want so considering the salaries in Germany are quite high.(an average German makes 5 times more than the average Pole for the same work).
I would add that I absolutely love German food! And German beer is pretty good, too.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Kamaki is probably right about Berlin.

However, an international community that includes lots of girls from neihgbouring emerging economies (such as EE ones) is a prerogative of most large European cities. I remember one of my first posts here was about dating foreign girls in the melting pot that is London. I had a bit of that lifestyle when I was a (postgrad) student back in 1998-2000 and thoroughly enjoyed it. While the fact I was a student myself did help cementing friendships and the occasional chemistry, just being surrounded by lots of young people who are discovering the city and hence naturally open to making new connections is a benefit that can be tapped by anyone with a little self-confidence and resourcefulness.

Eurobrat is our resident Berliner. I am sure he will add a lot to this thread.
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster

Post by Greek kamaki »

German food is nothing to write about.Hopefully there is international cuisine with Greek,Italian,turkish restaurants that care for more demanding customers.Though truth to be said the Greek food in Germany is replica reformed for the German taste it carriea distant similarity to Greek food.It also lacks some of the natural ingredients.
The general problem in Germany is that like in all western countries people make a lot of noise and try to show off their presence.Whatever they are freaks etc they are constantly in your face.It takes a lot of zbutsem Balkan mentality(I write you on my testes) to remain untouched my the environment in Germany.In some cases I imagine I am in Athens and push around walk fast etc.
Lots of people in Germany are under drugs and walk close to you making circles taking a lot of space.There is no possibility a German will ever give you an inch of space.They also never bend.
If you enter a shop some people will try to enter before you to take your position in queue.You are constantly watched.
That is why in Germany when I want to enter a shop I walk fast like wanting to move a way and suddenly I make a 90 degrees turn and enter so noone can come in front of me.I also always walk schief and never in a line because if you walk in a line everyone will try to obstruct your movement.

Generally my mentality is I write all the unpleasant environment(Arabs,annoying youngsterse etc) to my testes and do not care at all about them whatever noise they make.In this way I can focus on the female targets walking around.It is a superior mentality not wanting to aknowledge what the others want you to aknowledge.

In general the western mentality is being aggressive,competitive and fight for your rights.It is the opposite of slavic mentality where people are more passive.So in slavic environment it is much easier to perate than in a German one because you do not need to handle the aggression coming from every source.
Examples:
1.A Slav will you give space in the pavement to walk besides him the German will not
2.A Slav will bend his body a German will not
3.A Slav will help you when you need sth a German will not

Aggressive women.Since the ones who get ahead in Germany are the most brutal aggression and directness is generally valued and women use a lot of it.Actually you have to be like that to be efficient in the workplace otherwise the others ride on you.Since the German women are mostly interested in their success in the workplace they incorporate all these elements while slavic women prefer to be feminine to find a well off husband not caring so much about work performance.
So slavic women tend to be very pleasant while German women aloof.The latter care also a lot of their social circle that is why they are constantly on smart phones to preserve it.Slavic women have a very mediocre social circle so they are always open to expand it because they need support in various activities.For German women this support is provided by the state and laws while law presence in slavic countries is a weak one with the stronger sex prevailing naturally.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Greek kamaki wrote:I will open this topic to talk about Germany.A general feature of Germany is that it is very local bedingt.Meaning the talent quality and demographics vary vast from place to place.
1.The girls are odd in terms of appearance.They often dress very bad,no make up,no heels etc.They tend to be fat,have manly voices,short hair,no breasts,no a**.In general German women are not pleasant to the eye although you will find some crowns like the epitome of female beauty.
3.Cockblocking by law.Lots of laws care about disabled,animals,children,ecology and seriously harm conveni2nce of pick up.

I agree with 95% of what Kamaki says. German girls aren't anything to be writing on this board. There are a few good looking women but I would say 60% are not attractive, they have been beaten with the ugly stick to a pulp. You can't compare the average German to a Slavic or Mediterranean girl.

That being said here in Berlin like Kamaki said you can find everything, Polish, Russian, Greek, Italian, Spanish, Czech. Everything is here, it's a melting pot. The turks and other middle eastern guys like Kamaki said do cock block and get irate like a Roosh move, once again it's in their middle eastern blood to get very angry when they don't get their way.

Germans do see foreigners as underdogs unless you come from a potentially better place (in their mind) for some reason they have respect for Americans, Canadians, Australians etc. They see themselves as top dawgs in Europe and act like it.

Although I disagree with Kamaki's general consensus on Germans. Like this bit he wrote.
In general the western mentality is being aggressive,competitive and fight for your rights.It is the opposite of slavic mentality where people are more passive.So in slavic environment it is much easier to perate than in a German one because you do not need to handle the aggression coming from every source.
Examples:
1.A Slav will you give space in the pavement to walk besides him the German will not
1. Not true, depends on the person.
2. Not true.
3. Not true.

I have a few German friends and they will go out of their way to help you, without asking for anything in return. Just went out with my roommate he took me out, showed me around and we chatted up a few girls while having beers. He even bought one of my beers and didn't ask for anything in return. Everyone is different I can't label an entire nationality or country as one thing in absolutes.

Regarding what Kamaki said on Greek food being catered to the Germans, that's true. I actually passed by a couple of greek restaurants today. One I looked on the menu and they had schnitzel on the menu.

Good times can be had in Berlin, this city has everything including the good vibe and cheap prices, international food and women from all over. Some pics from today's outing.

Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Nice stuff GK. I am shure some RVF guys are lurking your writings. I missed your sociological-warfare stuff. I am lived in Germany so it´s fun how you describe it from your perspective and what your methods are to solve the problems with Germans.

I never quite made it to Berlin. I was in Munich. I wanted to make some money and get the hell out. It´s so damn expensive their you pay a lot of rent so it´s important to make money and go somewhere where it´s cheaper.

How are your plans for the next years? Are you going to stay in Germany?
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

publicduende wrote:Kamaki is probably right about Berlin.

However, an international community that includes lots of girls from neihgbouring emerging economies (such as EE ones) is a prerogative of most large European cities. I remember one of my first posts here was about dating foreign girls in the melting pot that is London. I had a bit of that lifestyle when I was a (postgrad) student back in 1998-2000 and thoroughly enjoyed it. While the fact I was a student myself did help cementing friendships and the occasional chemistry, just being surrounded by lots of young people who are discovering the city and hence naturally open to making new connections is a benefit that can be tapped by anyone with a little self-confidence and resourcefulness.

Eurobrat is our resident Berliner. I am sure he will add a lot to this thread.
Yea now Imagine Berlin prices are 1/2 what they are in London and more to do. London is rich mans paradise, Berlin is artisan and sophisticated lefty paradise. I'm not even lefty, but I like their style.
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster

Post by Greek kamaki »

eurobrat wrote:

I agree with 95% of what Kamaki says. German girls aren't anything to be writing on this board. There are a few good looking women but I would say 60% are not attractive, they have been beaten with the ugly stick to a pulp. You can't compare the average German to a Slavic or Mediterranean girl.

That being said here in Berlin like Kamaki said you can find everything, Polish, Russian, Greek, Italian, Spanish, Czech. Everything is here, it's a melting pot. The turks and other middle eastern guys like Kamaki said do cock block and get irate like a Roosh move, once again it's in their middle eastern blood to get very angry when they don't get their way.

Germans do see foreigners as underdogs unless you come from a potentially better place (in their mind) for some reason they have respect for Americans, Canadians, Australians etc. They see themselves as top dawgs in Europe and act like it.

Although I disagree with Kamaki's general consensus on Germans. Like this bit he wrote.
Examples:
1. Not true, depends on the person.
2. Not true.
3. Not true.

I have a few German friends and they will go out of their way to help you, without asking for anything in return. Just went out with my roommate he took me out, showed me around and we chatted up a few girls while having beers. He even bought one of my beers and didn't ask for anything in return. Everyone is different I can't label an entire nationality or country as one thing in absolutes.

Regarding what Kamaki said on Greek food being catered to the Germans, that's true. I actually passed by a couple of greek restaurants today. One I looked on the menu and they had schnitzel on the menu.

Good times can be had in Berlin, this city has everything including the good vibe and cheap prices, international food and women from all over. Some pics from today's outing.

I have asked the restaurant owners in Germany why they make food so different than we are used to in Greece and the answer is Germans do not like this Germans do not like that I attempted original and it failed etc.If I had Greek restaurant in Germany I would serve hardcore Greek food and waiters would only be Greek or maybe female polish who show a lot of breast and are pleasant.German waitresses scare the customers off with their tattoos,piercings and aggression and tend to take many days off.Anyway it would be very Greek but Germans do us a favour employing us in their country so we have to return somehow.
Berlin is exceptional.A city defined by multiculturalism and all possible perversions.Other cities with character are Munich,Frankfurt and Hamburg.
It is very difficulut to penetrate social circles in Germany as a foreigner because there is learning curve and they have different humour,customs etc.Now the Greeks who come to Germany are the educated ones so they are more accepted but in the past the majority came from villages.
The Germans are very good at aknowledging what you need the problem is that they like the pleasure of saying no.The Slavs except the Czechs do not in most cases understand your demands they are overwhelmingly inflexible especially those from FSU.Things change decisevely however if you bribe them.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Greek kamaki wrote:I have asked the restaurant owners in Germany why they make food so different than we are used to in Greece and the answer is Germans do not like this Germans do not like that I attempted original and it failed etc.If I had Greek restaurant in Germany I woukd serve hardcore Greek food and waiters would only be Greek or maybe female polish who show a lot of breast and are pleasant.German waitresses scare the customers off with their tattoos,piercings and aggression and tend to take many days off.Anyway I would be very Greek but Germans do us a favour employing us in their country so we have to return somehow.
Berlin is exceptional.A city defined by multiculturalism and all possible perversions.Other cities with character are Munich,Frankfurt and Hamburg.
It is very difficulut to penetrate social circles in Germany as a foreigner because there is learning curve and they have different humour,customs etc.Now the Greeks who come to Germany are the educated ones so they are more accepted but in the past the majority came from villages.
The Germans are very good at aknowledging what you need the problem is that they like the pleasure of saying no.The Slavs except the Czechs do not in most cases understand your demands they are overwhelmingly inflexible especially those from FSU.Things change decisevely however if you bribe them.
I might try a Greek restaurant here next week, have been craving some good greek food. Here's a good looking one http://www.yelp.com/biz/asteria-berlin

Germans are hard nuts to crack. I think because you're greek you might get different reactions than me being American-Italian native english speaker. So far I have not had a problem. Social groups are hard to break into here and everywhere but I think it's easier here than Southern Europe. Germans are just more open.

The thing thats bad with Germans is German ideology from 18th 19th century cultivated German idealism and philosophies which spawned todays German culture, they think everything should be perfect all the time. It reminds me a bit of American exceptionalism, same mentality.

The girls are disappointing and rougher than you say slavic foreigners. Lots of ugly piercings, tattoos and dyed hair. Occasionally you come across the beautiful German godess but they can be bitchy. Nicest German girls are the fatter ones. I know a few foreign girls, some polish at the pub I go to. I don't even know how to treat them because they're so nice, throws me off guard from dealing with the robotic German girls. It's both the looks and attitude and mentality stand out.
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster

Post by Greek kamaki »

eurobrat wrote:
Greek kamaki wrote:I have asked the restaurant owners in Germany why they make food so different than we are used to in Greece and the answer is Germans do not like this Germans do not like that I attempted original and it failed etc.If I had Greek restaurant in Germany I woukd serve hardcore Greek food and waiters would only be Greek or maybe female polish who show a lot of breast and are pleasant.German waitresses scare the customers off with their tattoos,piercings and aggression and tend to take many days off.Anyway I would be very Greek but Germans do us a favour employing us in their country so we have to return somehow.
I might try a Greek restaurant here next week, have been craving some good greek food. Here's a good looking one http://www.yelp.com/biz/asteria-berlin

Germans are hard nuts to crack. I think because you're greek you might get different reactions than me being American-Italian native english speaker. So far I have not had a problem. Social groups are hard to break into here and everywhere but I think it's easier here than Southern Europe. Germans are just more open.

The thing thats bad with Germans is German ideology from 18th 19th century cultivated German idealism and philosophies which spawned todays German culture, they think everything should be perfect all the time. It reminds me a bit of American exceptionalism, same mentality.

The girls are disappointing and rougher than you say slavic foreigners. Lots of ugly piercings, tattoos and dyed hair. Occasionally you come across the beautiful German godess but they can be bitchy. Nicest German girls are the fatter ones. I know a few foreign girls, some polish at the pub I go to. I don't even know how to treat them because they're so nice, throws me off guard from dealing with the robotic German girls. It's both the looks and attitude and mentality stand out.
If only sb could figure a way to import fresh Greek fish to Germany he would be rich.Greek fish is the most tasty in Europe alpha quality even Roman Emperors prefered that.
I was with Germans in restaurants,pubs etc and they are definetely more PC than us.Meaning they do not allow for the malakias(bullshit) with spice which is commonly the main discussion among Greeks.Germans want conversation with substance while we want to make the other part feel comfortable.
As for German efficiency and perfectionism it is usually interpreted as adherence to rules which is a self proffessed efficiency.As a Greek I naturally find ways to get around the rypules to bring results for the individual part but the rules and laws and documentations are such that you cannot provide a real facilitation.Everything has to be industrial by process organized and not individually.
When you come from Greece you lose automatically a lot of comforts which you were not even aware you enjoyed till you came to Germany.

A feature with German girls is that your cock falls after 2 minutes of conversation.You may talk to the most beautiful girl but their manly attitude leads to a cock reaching floor status.So one quickly loses interests.German guys do a lot of sacrifice and have this inner discipline that allows them to continue.German girls are very antihorny and despite the talent is there it is in such a wrap that only appeals to German guys.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Greek kamaki wrote:If only sb could figure a way to import fresh Greek fish to Germany he would be rich.Greek fish is the most tasty in Europe alpha quality even Roman Emperors prefered that.
I was with Germans in restaurants,pubs etc and they are definetely more PC than us.Meaning they do not allow for the malakias(bullshit) with spice which is commonly the main discussion among Greeks.Germans want conversation with substance while we want to make the other part feel comfortable.
As for German efficiency and perfectionism it is usually interpreted as adherence to rules which is a self proffessed efficiency.As a Greek I naturally find ways to get around the rypules to bring results for the individual part but the rules and laws and documentations are such that you cannot provide a real facilitation.Everything has to be industrial by process organized and not individually.
When you come from Greece you lose automatically a lot of comforts which you were not even aware you enjoyed till you came to Germany.

A feature with German girls is that your cock falls after 2 minutes of conversation.You may talk to the most beautiful girl but their manly attitude leads to a cock reaching floor status.So one quickly loses interests.German guys do a lot of sacrifice and have this inner discipline that allows them to continue.German girls are very antihorny and despite the talent is there it is in such a wrap that only appeals to German guys.
I bought alot of fish while living in Italy, and agree the quality was good. Although I do not know how to properly cook Orka.

No one comes to Germany for the girls, although they are not as bad as you make them out to be. Go try America and you'll see an even lower quality, higher standards and same manly attitude. Germans are very into sex, freak shows and fetishes like golden showers and bdsm stuff. So it's not like they don't have sex. Actually here is the only time at a bar I saw playing hardcore porn in a normal bar, not something you see everyday in other countries. Germans are loose about sex, drinking, smoking, free lifestyle.

I still think Germany in present day provides good place to earn a living, good infrastructure, organized, clean and in gems like Berlin you can find all the great food from back home and the slavic girls rolled into one.

Plus as you said, Eastern Europe is right next door and you have an advantage with German salary.
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster

Post by Greek kamaki »

Not Italian.Greek fish from the Aegean Sea.This is top of the top unfortunately it costs 30 euro per kilogram.German tourists are sometimes aware when they order specific fish.
In Greece if anyone attempts to sell foreign fish as Greek gets business harming accusations because the taste is different.
Germans do not know how ti entertain themselves apart from drinking,Nightlife in Athens is far superior than you meet in German cities the city never sleeps.Also Greek provincial cities seldom sleep Greeks always want to entertain themselves.
As for golden shower it is good if you are on the giving end.German women seem to always have a dildo ready to apply on you they are too much into dominance so one should maybe constrain to iron underwear.
Last edited by Greek kamaki on October 12th, 2014, 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Greek kamaki wrote:As for golden showe it is good if you are on the giving end.German women seem to always have a dildo ready to apply on you they are too much into dominance so one should maybe consptrain to iron underwear.
:shock:

I had to read that 3 times to understand. That was deep. I think German women are approachable if you take the right motions, most don't seem to have super high expectations. Connecting with on another level might be difficult.

Some have nice features.
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster

Post by Greek kamaki »

eurobrat wrote:
Greek kamaki wrote:As for golden showe it is good if you are on the giving end.German women seem to always have a dildo ready to apply on you they are too much into dominance so one should maybe consptrain to iron underwear.

I had to read that 3 times to understand. That was deep. I think German women are approachable if you take the right motions, most don't seem to have super high expectations. Connecting with on another level might be difficult.

Some have nice features.
With German women always plays the whole dominance submission issue and unfortunately Germans never got dominated even by the Romans so you know your fate when you meet a Germanic woman.It is very good for guys fond of being in the slave role of the authoritative princess.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Greek kamaki wrote:
eurobrat wrote:

Some have nice features.
With German women always plays the whole dominance submission issue and unfortunately Germans never got dominated even by the Romans so you know your fate when you meet a Germanic woman.It is very good for guys fond of being in the slave role of the authoritative princess.
See but I like that. I want to be dominated by Helga and even willingly accept a golden shower why not. My Roman days are over I feel no need to conquer.