Germany Pros and Cons - Greek Kamaki's Observations

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster

Re: Germany Pros and Cons - Greek Kamaki's Observations

Post by Greek kamaki »

Mr. Madvedev wrote:Hello Kamaki, It is Good to see you here. I saw how those western anglo saxon and ottoman turk forums naughty nomad and rooshv and their west idolaters idoits banned your account, I too had an account i made recently but I left as their filth, lies and whoremongering and refusing to see the truth will knows no end.

Its an excellent short report on Germany, Do you generally find your self well received among german women? I understand the men have issue with eastern women/men also somewhat pussified or try hard, but the women seem 180 degree. I say this as I have meet a quite few german girls, They really like me which makes me think guys as us will be well received but I may be wrong. I was meaning to travel there later next year for some few months but this makes me unsure if I should go straight to Scandinavia.

But if you think German girls are bad, dress bad, then you haven't seen anything yet, Come to New Zealand, I am staying here till next year. Not only do they dress bad, smell bad, fat but they are also cold and mental cases, specially in day game.

I found usually german girls stand much better then the ones I am seeing in anglo sphear, almost all germans i have meet had small breasts its truth, but they have good sized butt, and hair/face structure makes it up usually. and yes they like to say no, but you are presistant and you make it yes.
I had always problems with German women.Only if you are under 30 years old you can play serious ball with them.
A general problem with German women is that you cannot run a 2-,3-level conversation.I mean saying sth and implying sth else aka Balkan style.German women want clarity of intentions and respond to the theme discussed.Generally they do not behave a lot like most women but more like men.(simplicity,transparency,code etc).
Mr. Madvedev
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr. Madvedev »

Greek kamaki wrote:
I had always problems with German women.Only if you are under 30 years old you can play serious ball with them.
A general problem with German women is that you cannot run a 2-,3-level conversation.I mean saying sth and implying sth else aka Balkan style.German women want clarity of intentions and respond to the theme discussed.Generally they do not behave a lot like most women but more like men.(simplicity,transparency,code etc).
I do look close to 30, but i am only mid 20's. I usually have Great success with germans, something about me draws them to me more then any other european woman, we are not talking slavia because thats our backyard. I have yet to stay in germany for long but so far these women like me very much, a lot of them say their men are clueless and lack balls or try hard. They like leaders of men. something about projecting power, code & wealth, if you lead they will follow or walk beside you. which I like among women, while the kiwi women are always unsure and think too much "I'm not sure what to do, oh my god, should I, shouldn't I, oh maybe I change my mind...eventually..."

How do you find Scandinavian girls compared to Germans? They seem more soft and shy but in a "take me" way. My most recent encounter was a girl from sweden when I came to NZ. Both of their men seem to lack the eastern sensual masculine touch.

Come to NZ Kamaki. I am here all next year, you will find day game funny here.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Mr. Madvedev wrote:
eurobrat wrote: Where are you from?
close to kamaki, often mistaken from russia or ukraine. :lol: but if i say more maybe locals will figure me out.

tell me about germany. so far most germans were good to know, enjoying and genuine. this social circle that is being talked about, is impenetrable similar like kiwis?
They're a very practical people. This weekend I went up to several German women and just started hugging them, their response was very good. I really think people are starving of basic human attention these days.
Mr. Madvedev
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr. Madvedev »

eurobrat wrote:
Mr. Madvedev wrote:
close to kamaki, often mistaken from russia or ukraine. :lol: but if i say more maybe locals will figure me out.

tell me about germany. so far most germans were good to know, enjoying and genuine. this social circle that is being talked about, is impenetrable similar like kiwis?
They're a very practical people. This weekend I went up to several German women and just started hugging them, their response was very good. I really think people are starving of basic human attention these days.
you hug people randomly, I had a friend who usaed to do that in school. Funny really. I agree, people lack basic human attention and gathering and way to interact with each other, a change of air is much desired not only welcomed. Unlike here in this country, that is not desired much as they want to keep on with their lives, speaks a lot as you have 1/4 of kiwis (1 million out of 4) who live aboard.

How long you live in Germany, you are German?? What kind of social circles exist in Germany, and what is ideal if I wanted to live there a year or two and then move to Scandinavian countries. I am thinking some kind of student and work visa? I have no intention to settle there but live and enjoy the country, the lifestyle, the locals including women. Have a good time. Many Germany try and avoid much discussion about their country.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Mr. Madvedev wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
Mr. Madvedev wrote:

How long you live in Germany, you are German?? What kind of social circles exist in Germany, and what is ideal if I wanted to live there a year or two and then move to Scandinavian countries. I am thinking some kind of student and work visa? I have no intention to settle there but live and enjoy the country, the lifestyle, the locals including women. Have a good time. Many Germany try and avoid much discussion about their country.
Yep, the German girls really enjoy a big hug from an Italian guy. They look like they never get a hug here in Germany and they really need it. I cracked the code...

No I'm Italian/American half breed. I have lived here 4 months now. I know and have a few good German friends though. German social circles can be tough to break into but they're open minded international Germans here. many of which speak decent English but you get bonus points if speaking to them in German. They're a little racist here but there still open

Scandinavia is good, I have a good Italian friend who moved to Sweden recently and he is really enjoying it a lot. He has a Swedish girlfriend, lives in a seaside town and enjoys it.

It's very hard to get a work visa here in Europe if you're of average skill. Germany is really tightening it's belt on this stuff. The student route is actually easier and once you're over here you can find additional work under the table or online.

Scandinavia looks like a good place to immigrate to, I might consider it in the future.
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster

Post by Greek kamaki »

Mr. Madvedev wrote:
Greek kamaki wrote:
I do look close to 30, but i am only mid 20's. I usually have Great success with germans, something about me draws them to me more then any other european woman, we are not talking slavia because thats our backyard. I have yet to stay in germany for long but so far these women like me very much, a lot of them say their men are clueless and lack balls or try hard. They like leaders of men. something about projecting power, code & wealth, if you lead they will follow or walk beside you. which I like among women, while the kiwi women are always unsure and think too much "I'm not sure what to do, oh my god, should I, shouldn't I, oh maybe I change my mind...eventually..."

How do you find Scandinavian girls compared to Germans? They seem more soft and shy but in a "take me" way. My most recent encounter was a girl from sweden when I came to NZ. Both of their men seem to lack the eastern sensual masculine touch.

Come to NZ Kamaki. I am here all next year, you will find day game funny here.
Scandinavian girls are a lot better.Here in Germany you have to hit the right clubs otherwise you are lost.I also focus almost entirely on slavic girls.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Greek kamaki wrote:Scandinavian girls are a lot better.Here in Germany you have to hit the right clubs otherwise you are lost. I also focus almost entirely on slavic girls.
I think the clubs are a lost cause between the turks and others taking over the place, quality of girls is not always that great and meathead guys blowing lots of money on buying drinks and other shit.

I found one place but it's not a club more of a special niche place, all the girls are 7+ and the crowd of people are nice.

I think some of the best types of social situation are the cafes here in Berlin, and also the outdoor markets.
Mr. Madvedev
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr. Madvedev »

eurobrat wrote:
Mr. Madvedev wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
Mr. Madvedev wrote:

Yep, the German girls really enjoy a big hug from an Italian guy. They look like they never get a hug here in Germany and they really need it. I cracked the code...

No I'm Italian/American half breed. I have lived here 4 months now. I know and have a few good German friends though. German social circles can be tough to break into but they're open minded international Germans here. many of which speak decent English but you get bonus points if speaking to them in German. They're a little racist here but there still open

Scandinavia is good, I have a good Italian friend who moved to Sweden recently and he is really enjoying it a lot. He has a Swedish girlfriend, lives in a seaside town and enjoys it.

It's very hard to get a work visa here in Europe if you're of average skill. Germany is really tightening it's belt on this stuff. The student route is actually easier and once you're over here you can find additional work under the table or online.

Scandinavia looks like a good place to immigrate to, I might consider it in the future.

Your Post was very very informative, we must talk sometime and I have much to say so I will reply next time in terms of student route.

but I write to you in a short note about sweden, I like their women, they look good, feel soft and eager but there is the crazy violent feminist side. I say this from personal experience with uncles wife, swedish women want to live in this fake bubble society made by their spineless men, so when they see real world they freak out, many wish to stay adulterous as many of us men will not accept that (who will?). this woman my uncle had 3 children with, she was very pretty and feminine but later in life she comes to stay at grandparents family house in summer and starts a big scene / fight over some funds my uncle was giving to his parents as a family member was ill in the hospital. She would not even spend 5 mins in the hospital! Eventually few years after the wh0re left him for another younger man, she had taken the 3 children and now my uncles life is broken in pieces, he cut all ties to family. non of their children have any connection or relation to the family either. those family in country is much better condition then this, So I don't see if its viable if you want to keep swedish women as anything else but object for pleasure and if you are lucky she can have small human connection (which may not last long).
Mr. Madvedev
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr. Madvedev »

Greek kamaki wrote:

Scandinavian girls are a lot better.Here in Germany you have to hit the right clubs otherwise you are lost.I also focus almost entirely on slavic girls.
And how is day game there? Almost all German women I meet were in day time! :mrgreen:

Also in Scandinavia (norway/sweden) you must rely on night time for best results or day time? As you understand I prefer day over night clubs.
eurobrat wrote:
Greek kamaki wrote:Scandinavian girls are a lot better.Here in Germany you have to hit the right clubs otherwise you are lost. I also focus almost entirely on slavic girls.
I think the clubs are a lost cause between the turks and others taking over the place, quality of girls is not always that great and meathead guys blowing lots of money on buying drinks and other shit.

I found one place but it's not a club more of a special niche place, all the girls are 7+ and the crowd of people are nice.

I think some of the best types of social situation are the cafes here in Berlin, and also the outdoor markets.

Ah, again, thank you for more good news / information. I understand Kamakis POV but if I am in Germany I want German girls, not slavic ones. Besides I am not a good dancer or much of drinker to spend money on boze a lot (who is if you are going solo in country with next to no friends). At best I rather do day time game and go night clubs maybe twice a month. I prefer the niche type of place you spoke of.
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster

Post by Greek kamaki »

Mr. Madvedev wrote:
Greek kamaki wrote:

And how is day game there? Almost all German women I meet were in day time! :mrgreen:

Also in Scandinavia (norway/sweden) you must rely on night time for best results or day time? As you understand I prefer day over night clubs.
eurobrat wrote:

Ah, again, thank you for more good news / information. I understand Kamakis POV but if I am in Germany I want German girls, not slavic ones. Besides I am not a good dancer or much of drinker to spend money on boze a lot (who is if you are going solo in country with next to no friends). At best I rather do day time game and go night clubs maybe twice a month. I prefer the niche type of place you spoke of.
It has to do with domination.We Balkans come always in conflict in German environment because they refuse to accept our superiority.It is a deep issue.You cannot easily play ball in Germany because there are 1000 laws against you and you cannot facilitate the process.
In Scandinavia there is this competition with the Vikings but it is a more tribal society than the Germans.The Germans know exactly what is going on and take pleasure of that.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Greek kamaki wrote:It has to do with domination.We Balkans come always in conflict in German environment because they refuse to accept our superiority.It is a deep issue.You cannot easily play ball in Germany because there are 1000 laws against you and you cannot facilitate the process.
In Scandinavia there is this competition with the Vikings but it is a more tribal society than the Germans.The Germans know exactly what is going on and take pleasure of that.
It's actually deeper than that. Germans want things done THEIR way, everything else is less. For example I showed my roommate my American style CV and he took it and redid it. It's a muscle flexing match going against German tradition and culture.

This is the mentality you're up against, adapt or be left behind.
Mr. Madvedev
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr. Madvedev »

Greek kamaki wrote:
It has to do with domination.We Balkans come always in conflict in German environment because they refuse to accept our superiority.It is a deep issue.You cannot easily play ball in Germany because there are 1000 laws against you and you cannot facilitate the process.
Thank you for the confirmation of what I had it mind brother, It is interesting you say this, as I did find myself quite egotistic and prideful talking about my great history, race and superiority, This may sound racist however it is fact we have had mothers of civilizations, kingdoms and empires for thousands of years when all of the germans, english, vikings western nord scnadenevian friends were living in caves and trees. We have also ruled over them so there is no comparison to our superiority and thats a fact regardless if they accept or not. At least that is the mentality that drives me.

This is what works with germans with me, dominant vibe yet teasing in a very sophisticated tone, plenty of eye and body contact, rich manners and gravitus during the first interaction, i show my genuine interest towards the person, this is genuine and slowly escalate from there to more push push options game, in a bit while I lay down sublimely indirectly your superiority over them. being dressed well, and a good wallet/car/house social aloof circle to back it up helps a lot. I think it should come more more natural to us as being ourselves then anything.

Greek kamaki wrote:Vikings but it is a more tribal society than the Germans.The Germans know exactly what is going on and take pleasure of that.
My english is not that good, which is self explanatory. What did you mean tribal society than germans? Its more difficult as hey like to be in charge like or they don't like what we are doing? Viking barbarians can't be big competition for us to overcome. I like their woman, they are soft and taking.
Mr. Madvedev
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr. Madvedev »

eurobrat wrote:
Greek kamaki wrote:It has to do with domination.We Balkans come always in conflict in German environment because they refuse to accept our superiority.It is a deep issue.You cannot easily play ball in Germany because there are 1000 laws against you and you cannot facilitate the process.
It's actually deeper than that. Germans want things done THEIR way, everything else is less. For example I showed my roommate my American style CV and he took it and redid it. It's a muscle flexing match going against German tradition and culture.

They want it done their way? So hard to understand in a game point of view, what does not work there? around Germans I seem to be able to be naturally myself (dominant, quick escalating and leading) maybe because you are American (I mean no offense) they do this to you? Many germans had not nice things to say to me about America or its presence in their country.

you have proud italian heritage, you should claim that? tell them you are italian, you should maybe even go to italy if you maybe have family. big city italian women are shit but outside is more genuine + more cockblocker brothers = better women.
eurobrat wrote: This is the mentality you're up against, adapt or be left behind.
Why not mine is greater and better then yours, you accept it as an option while yours is respected, it is in your benefit, if you don't, there are others that will not like to miss it.
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster

Post by Greek kamaki »

eurobrat wrote:

Yes,and there is always this game where you know what is going on and they always present hypocritical reasons.It is really no Balkans where the people solve their conflicts with punches or Kalashnikovs.
You cannot even swear properly German language lacks swear words so I have to do it in Greek.
And if sb claims Germans are fair I have to shit.They are not fair at all and even thy admit that.
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster

Post by Greek kamaki »

Mr. Madvedev wrote:
Greek kamaki wrote:
Thank you for the confirmation of what I had it mind brother, It is interesting you say this, as I did find myself quite egotistic and prideful talking about my great history, race and superiority, This may sound racist however it is fact we have had mothers of civilizations, kingdoms and empires for thousands of years when all of the germans, english, vikings western nord scnadenevian friends were living in caves and trees. We have also ruled over them so there is no comparison to our superiority and thats a fact regardless if they accept or not. At least that is the mentality that drives me.

This is what works with germans with me, dominant vibe yet teasing in a very sophisticated tone, plenty of eye and body contact, rich manners and gravitus during the first interaction, i show my genuine interest towards the person, this is genuine and slowly escalate from there to more push push options game, in a bit while I lay down sublimely indirectly your superiority over them. being dressed well, and a good wallet/car/house social aloof circle to back it up helps a lot. I think it should come more more natural to us as being ourselves then anything.

Greek kamaki wrote:Vikings but it is a more tribal society than the Germans.The Germans know exactly what is going on and take pleasure of that.
My english is not that good, which is self explanatory. What did you mean tribal society than germans? Its more difficult as hey like to be in charge like or they don't like what we are doing? Viking barbarians can't be big competition for us to overcome. I like their woman, they are soft and taking.
In Germany they will put you down one way or another you cannot move freely with your dick out as in slavic countries.They are very anal people.
Vikings are very tribal in the sense they protect the interests of the tribe conciously.There is this sense of the tribe still vivid in Germanic countries which is definetly lost in the Mediteranean world.