Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Germany Pros and Cons - Greek Kamaki's Observations

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby zboy1 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:46 am

Billy wrote:Nice stuff GK. I am shure some RVF guys are lurking your writings. I missed your sociological-warfare stuff. I am lived in Germany so it´s fun how you describe it from your perspective and what your methods are to solve the problems with Germans.

I never quite made it to Berlin. I was in Munich. I wanted to make some money and get the hell out. It´s so damn expensive their you pay a lot of rent so it´s important to make money and go somewhere where it´s cheaper.

How are your plans for the next years? Are you going to stay in Germany?


You see, even others agree that Turks, Arabs and Middle Easterners cause problems in Germany. And many are racist, too. I saw a group of them angry that one of 'their' women was with a Black man at a club once. They got their butts kicked, too--by the Black guy.

So, it's not only Asians you should be accusing of 'being racist,' Billy. BTW, I dated a White girl in High School, so I'm not 'anti-White,' as you say. ...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4445
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am







Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:32 am

Actually, I like this thread. Strong dichotomy between EuroBrat's and Greek Kamaki's opinions, but I agree with a lot of what they are both saying here.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2046
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby Billy » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:08 am

zboy1 wrote:
Billy wrote:Nice stuff GK. I am shure some RVF guys are lurking your writings. I missed your sociological-warfare stuff. I am lived in Germany so it´s fun how you describe it from your perspective and what your methods are to solve the problems with Germans.

I never quite made it to Berlin. I was in Munich. I wanted to make some money and get the hell out. It´s so damn expensive their you pay a lot of rent so it´s important to make money and go somewhere where it´s cheaper.

How are your plans for the next years? Are you going to stay in Germany?


You see, even others agree that Turks, Arabs and Middle Easterners cause problems in Germany. And many are racist, too. I saw a group of them angry that one of 'their' women was with a Black man at a club once. They got their butts kicked, too--by the Black guy.

So, it's not only Asians you should be accusing of 'being racist,' Billy. BTW, I dated a White girl in High School, so I'm not 'anti-White,' as you say. ...



zboy it´s like you never read my posts in the past or you just see what you want to see like in the case with rock. I don´t like turks though i am living in turkey now for 2 years. it´s an financial compromise to have a cheap place to plan my future and learn some things.

you are right in matter of turks and arabs and i said it many times myself. turks are, if you want, some kind half mongols who have less culture but high fighting spirit. what the matter is with arabs you just have to look to irak and syria.


i am talking about the fact that you accuse rock of having a white supremacist attitude. i don´t think it´s the case. i think it was more the case with some asians on this site. but they are shooting in their own food because these kind of supremacist guys are more in roosh forum than here but guys like repatriate loves the roosh forum and critisizes winston that his site is so much worse.

i get the feeling from you guys that whites should not come asia because you don´t like it. it´s ok to have that opionion but then you guys come with that white men date ugly asian chicks. if it´s the case it´s not your business. anyway why should a white guy take your opinion serious when he know that the asian guys are not interested to tell the truth but to get rid of white guys from asia.

it´s ok to have minority complex for example it´s also the case with turks against europeans but it would be nice to be fair to legit guys from the group.

look at repatriate, it´s ridiculous how he behaved here.
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Postby eurobrat » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:38 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Actually, I like this thread. Strong dichotomy between EuroBrat's and Greek Kamaki's opinions, but I agree with a lot of what they are both saying here.


There's no disagreement, I just see things slightly differently. So far I have noticed when Southern European guys move to Northern Europe they complain about 3 things.

1. Weather
2. Food
3. Culture

Seen it every time, every southern european guy complains about those 3 things. Maybe not in that order but all 3 get mentioned at some point.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2269
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby jamesbond » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:31 am

Hey Eurobrat, are the people in Berlin as rude as other people say they are? For example, on the City Data Forum, people who have visited Berlin say that the people cut ahead of others in line and are just generally rude. They also say that German people stare at strangers for no reason. :shock:

I heard others say that German people don't like Americans because they think Americans are arrogant and self centered and they are still mad at America for getting involved in world war II.

What has been your experience in dealing with Germany people? Is the customer service as horrible as people claim it is? Do most people speak English in Berlin?

Have you cold approached any German girls yet? If you do, let us know how it goes, from what guys who have visited Germany have said, the women are more approachable in Germany than they are in the US.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7501
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby eurobrat » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:33 pm

jamesbond wrote:Hey Eurobrat, are the people in Berlin as rude as other people say they are? For example, on the City Data Forum, people who have visited Berlin say that the people cut ahead of others in line and are just generally rude. They also say that German people stare at strangers for no reason. :shock:

I heard others say that German people don't like Americans because they think Americans are arrogant and self centered and they are still mad at America for getting involved in world war II.

What has been your experience in dealing with Germany people? Is the customer service as horrible as people claim it is? Do most people speak English in Berlin?

Have you cold approached any German girls yet? If you do, let us know how it goes, from what guys who have visited Germany have said, the women are more approachable in Germany than they are in the US.


I think Berliners are the best out of all the Europeans, no they're not rude and I don't ever see people cutting in line. I saw more of that in Italy.

I have never heard a German person being mad at Americans for getting involved in WW2. They are however mad at Obama for all the spying and double standards that are going on these days.

Customer service here is probably 2nd best next to the UK. The UK has the best customer service I have seen so far. About 80% are conversational in English here. German is better used for the less educated ones like cafe workers and bar girls.

I cold approached about 3 girls so far and out of the three I got one Facebook and phone number, however I wasn't that interested in her but she was a nice girl.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2269
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby Greek kamaki » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:31 pm

I approach at least 5 girls every day of the weekend mostly.In Germany there are good chances if you are in the right cities.Of course it is no Poland but still you can play ball.
Arabs Turks are very obnoxious by acting loud.Sometimes I want to take an ox penis and slap them to remain silent.This is the difference of us Balkans.In Balkans you learn to remain silent never draw a lot of attention and do your job underground.
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:00 pm

Postby eurobrat » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:58 pm

Greek kamaki wrote:I approach at least 5 girls every day of the weekend mostly.In Germany there are good chances if you are in the right cities.Of course it is no Poland but still you can play ball.
Arabs Turks are very obnoxious by acting loud.Sometimes I want to take an ox penis and slap them to remain silent.This is the difference of us Balkans.In Balkans you learn to remain silent never draw a lot of attention and do your job underground.


5 girls per day, where do you even find 5 good ones a day? I see maybe 5 per week that are worth approaching and even then you might get the "Er is mein fester Freund" with the dude being behind you. :lol:

At your age, I'm not sure where you find the energy. I must have old soul.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2269
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby Greek kamaki » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:51 pm

In big city 5 approaches per day especially on weekends when you have free time is the minimum.I have done some photoshoots with German pairs,German and slavic women dating Blacks and Arabs but there are consequences here in Germany if you post photos.
Most older guys are totally out of the game in fact they are afraid to approach at all.German girls look much better once you come from EE and you can imagine how they would look with high heels make up etc.
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:00 pm

Postby eurobrat » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:15 pm

Greek kamaki wrote:German girls look much better once you come from EE and you can imagine how they would look with high heels make up etc.


I do not understand I think you mean German girls look much worse after coming from Eastern Europe. I have been to Prague 3 times, and although I like the city the women are not great at all. Many of them fat, dress badly, grungy looking and no english.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2269
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby eurobrat » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:18 pm

Greek kamaki wrote:In big city 5 approaches per day especially on weekends when you have free time is the minimum.I have done some photoshoots with German pairs,German and slavic women dating Blacks and Arabs but there are consequences here in Germany if you post photos.
Most older guys are totally out of the game in fact they are afraid to approach at all.German girls look much better once you come from EE and you can imagine how they would look with high heels make up etc.


The main difference is in the attitude and mentality. There's hot german girls here but like you said they are not feminine, many walk, talk and act like men although different from the attitude in the USA.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2269
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby Greek kamaki » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:45 pm

eurobrat wrote:
Greek kamaki wrote:In big city 5 approaches per day especially on weekends when you have free time is the minimum.I have done some photoshoots with German pairs,German and slavic women dating Blacks and Arabs but there are consequences here in Germany if you post photos.
Most older guys are totally out of the game in fact they are afraid to approach at all.German girls look much better once you come from EE and you can imagine how they would look with high heels make up etc.


The main difference is in the attitude and mentality. There's hot german girls here but like you said they are not feminine, many walk, talk and act like men although different from the attitude in the USA.


German women do not look bad especially in certain Orts(lets not forget classical Hollywood beauty is Germanic one,models mostly come from Germanic countries etc) but to positively estimate them you have to phantacise them on heels and make up,smiling etc which only slavic girls provide in abudance.So once you meet the Russian high end with the 15 cm heels,and the make up that could paint whole walls you start appreciating the appearance of Germanic in the sense of naturally trnsmitting the heavy make up and heels of the Russian women to them as a rookie situation with ultimate champion fullfillement.
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:00 pm

Postby eurobrat » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:57 pm

Greek kamaki wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
Greek kamaki wrote:In big city 5 approaches per day especially on weekends when you have free time is the minimum.I have done some photoshoots with German pairs,German and slavic women dating Blacks and Arabs but there are consequences here in Germany if you post photos.
Most older guys are totally out of the game in fact they are afraid to approach at all.German girls look much better once you come from EE and you can imagine how they would look with high heels make up etc.


The main difference is in the attitude and mentality. There's hot german girls here but like you said they are not feminine, many walk, talk and act like men although different from the attitude in the USA.


German women do not look bad especially in certain Orts(lets not forget classical Hollywood beauty is Germanic one,models mostly come from Germanic countries etc) but to positively estimate them you have to phantacise them on heels and make up,smiling etc which only slavic girls provide in abudance.So once you meet the Russian high end with the 15 cm heels,and the make up that could paint whole walls you start appreciating the appearance of Germanic in the sense of naturally trnsmitting the heavy make up and heels of the Russian women to them as a rookie situation with ultimate champion fullfillement.


I don't like Russian girls.

I am no Roosh wanting to idealize Russian or Ukrainian women. I think Poland would be more for me because I prefer the more freestyle girl in sneakers with a t-shirt and tight jeans hugging the ass to a girl in a dress with heels on. I prefer the hippie girls. That's more my style, I'm not into dressing up I'm more relaxed, wear something comfortable get some good food and drinks rather than dress up and pretend to be in a show. I only dress up for special events.

I know a few Russian girls and they do not appeal to me at all nor do Ukrainians. Russian girls are some of the worst to try and get with, Western guys can not handle them or predict them. Roosh likes them because he's the type of idiot to try and tame a mustang. I'm not like that.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2269
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby jamesbond » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:36 am

eurobrat wrote:I think Berliners are the best out of all the Europeans, no they're not rude and I don't ever see people cutting in line. I saw more of that in Italy.

I have never heard a German person being mad at Americans for getting involved in WW2. They are however mad at Obama for all the spying and double standards that are going on these days.

Customer service here is probably 2nd best next to the UK. The UK has the best customer service I have seen so far. About 80% are conversational in English here. German is better used for the less educated ones like cafe workers and bar girls.

I cold approached about 3 girls so far and out of the three I got one Facebook and phone number, however I wasn't that interested in her but she was a nice girl.

Thanks for the info eurobrat. How long do you think you will stay in Berlin? How are the job prospects in that city?

I can't wait to check it out, I may also check out some other cities in Germany as well. It's Germany first then Warsaw Poland after that. I also want to visit Auschwitz when I am in Poland. One week in Berlin, then one week in Poland. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7501
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby Luc Furr » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:16 am

was in Frankfurt a few days ago. Went and saw the red light district. Women in their little offices (cells) servicing I don´t want to guess how many have nothing guys a day. Economics always seem to go wrong in Germany. I guess at least most germans do something unlike the rest of Western Europeans.
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:48 pm

PreviousNext

Return to European Countries

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest