Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Germany Pros and Cons - Greek Kamaki's Observations

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby eurobrat » Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:25 pm

jamesbond wrote:
eurobrat wrote:I think Berliners are the best out of all the Europeans, no they're not rude and I don't ever see people cutting in line. I saw more of that in Italy.

I have never heard a German person being mad at Americans for getting involved in WW2. They are however mad at Obama for all the spying and double standards that are going on these days.

Customer service here is probably 2nd best next to the UK. The UK has the best customer service I have seen so far. About 80% are conversational in English here. German is better used for the less educated ones like cafe workers and bar girls.

I cold approached about 3 girls so far and out of the three I got one Facebook and phone number, however I wasn't that interested in her but she was a nice girl.

Thanks for the info eurobrat. How long do you think you will stay in Berlin? How are the job prospects in that city?

I can't wait to check it out, I may also check out some other cities in Germany as well. It's Germany first then Warsaw Poland after that. I also want to visit Auschwitz when I am in Poland. One week in Berlin, then one week in Poland. :D


I'll be here at least until the end of February. Not sure if I will stay here or move onto another country. I think Berlin is easy for everyone. If you can't expat here and make it work then you're just an idiot. Really a unique and cool city.

Job prospects are ok, probably the same as any decent city in the US. Theres stuff here.

I'll probably go and check out Poland very soon. Theres a few high speed trains that go back and forth to various Polish cities. You can go to Warsaw from Berlin for only €50 and its about 4 hours. Kamaki knows more about Poland then anyone here, I would ask him.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2265
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am







Postby Franco » Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:22 pm

zboy1 wrote:
Billy wrote:Nice stuff GK. I am shure some RVF guys are lurking your writings. I missed your sociological-warfare stuff. I am lived in Germany so it´s fun how you describe it from your perspective and what your methods are to solve the problems with Germans.

I never quite made it to Berlin. I was in Munich. I wanted to make some money and get the hell out. It´s so damn expensive their you pay a lot of rent so it´s important to make money and go somewhere where it´s cheaper.

How are your plans for the next years? Are you going to stay in Germany?


You see, even others agree that Turks, Arabs and Middle Easterners cause problems in Germany. And many are racist, too. I saw a group of them angry that one of 'their' women was with a Black man at a club once. They got their butts kicked, too--by the Black guy.

So, it's not only Asians you should be accusing of 'being racist,' Billy. BTW, I dated a White girl in High School, so I'm not 'anti-White,' as you say. ...


Turkish guys are angry Muslim virgin A-holes. The only reason they're so loud and obnoxious is to overcompensate for their lack of getting laid. They act all tough and aggressive to intimidate others but get their butts kicked by a black guy who knows how to fight. I really think Muslims are the problem since they don't integrate at all with their host country Germany and stay in their own racial/religious enclaves denying anything is wrong with their communities. This kind of denial is a gross distortion of the reality on the ground. Germans are fed up with violent Turks running amok and causing trouble with the locals. The Turks should go back to Istanbul and be a savage over there than to cause nonsense in 1st class city like Berlin.
Life is beautiful.
Franco
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:56 pm
Location: Cebu, Philippines

Postby Billy » Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:49 pm

Yeah without the turks I might go back to Germany. Berlin is very hyped lately maybe I will check it. But first comes the SEA adventure to have real action. Then comes culture. I hope I can make it to South America Colombia. I miss latin girls.
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Re: Germany Pros and Cons - Greek Kamaki's Observations

Postby Greek kamaki » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:27 pm

The point is to never be intimidated by the Turks.They are irrelevant.They are in masses but still irrelevant.
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:00 pm

Re:

Postby zboy1 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:01 pm

Billy wrote:Yeah without the turks I might go back to Germany. Berlin is very hyped lately maybe I will check it. But first comes the SEA adventure to have real action. Then comes culture. I hope I can make it to South America Colombia. I miss latin girls.


Ironic since Billy is a Turk himself...and calls Asians racist rather than his own tribe.
Find teaching jobs in China at http://workabroad.today
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Re: Germany Pros and Cons - Greek Kamaki's Observations

Postby Greek kamaki » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:49 pm

This is the problem.For example a peniseur gets into a club in Germany.He starts thinking:Oh shit,the club is full of annoying Turks,obnoxious Arabs etc.What am I supposed to do here?So he loses focus and surrenders.While in reality he should say I will f**k all of you I am a great f***er worship my cock and get into the battle.In this way he has chances of success.The whole point is to act by surprise and minimize resistance.Let them taste your dust.
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:00 pm

Re: Germany Pros and Cons - Greek Kamaki's Observations

Postby eurobrat » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:41 pm

Greek kamaki wrote:This is the problem.For example a peniseur gets into a club in Germany.He starts thinking:Oh shit,the club is full of annoying Turks,obnoxious Arabs etc.What am I supposed to do here?So he loses focus and surrenders.While in reality he should say I will f**k all of you I am a great f***er worship my cock and get into the battle.In this way he has chances of success.The whole point is to act by surprise and minimize resistance.Let them taste your dust.


I had to do business with them and they are not easy to deal with when they're angry.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2265
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Re: Germany Pros and Cons - Greek Kamaki's Observations

Postby Greek kamaki » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:23 pm

The whole point is to shit on them.I refuse to accept the local environment.Wherever there are dangerous guys,drunk guys,immigrants,narcomans I get between them I do not give a shit.No matter how much they scream or whatever noise they make it does not affect me.The whole point is to impose your presence to the environment not letting these worms scare you.Of course in this way the environment channges to sth else it becomes our playground.
A Turk makes noise and walks fast I scratch my testes.
An Arab makes remarks I scratch my testes.
A German walks drunk on the road or tries to scare on bicycle,car etc I scratch my testes.
When I see skinheads around I also scratch my testes.
It is because I am superior.My natural reaction to this dynamic environment is always the same.I scratch my testes Balkan style and if they try to stop me they can come.
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:00 pm

Re: Germany Pros and Cons - Greek Kamaki's Observations

Postby eurobrat » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:50 pm

Greek kamaki wrote:The whole point is to shit on them.I refuse to accept the local environment.Wherever there are dangerous guys,drunk guys,immigrants,narcomans I get between them I do not give a shit.No matter how much they scream or whatever noise they make it does not affect me.The whole point is to impose your presence to the environment not letting these worms scare you.Of course in this way the environment channges to sth else it becomes our playground.
A Turk makes noise and walks fast I scratch my testes.
An Arab makes remarks I scratch my testes.
A German walks drunk on the road or tries to scare on bicycle,car etc I scratch my testes.
When I see skinheads around I also scratch my testes.
It is because I am superior.My natural reaction to this dynamic environment is always the same.I scratch my testes Balkan style and if they try to stop me they can come.


:lol:
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2265
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Re: Germany Pros and Cons - Greek Kamaki's Observations

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:27 am

Greek kamaki wrote:The whole point is to shit on them.I refuse to accept the local environment.Wherever there are dangerous guys,drunk guys,immigrants,narcomans I get between them I do not give a shit.No matter how much they scream or whatever noise they make it does not affect me.The whole point is to impose your presence to the environment not letting these worms scare you.Of course in this way the environment channges to sth else it becomes our playground.
A Turk makes noise and walks fast I scratch my testes.
An Arab makes remarks I scratch my testes.
A German walks drunk on the road or tries to scare on bicycle,car etc I scratch my testes.
When I see skinheads around I also scratch my testes.
It is because I am superior.My natural reaction to this dynamic environment is always the same.I scratch my testes Balkan style and if they try to stop me they can come.

My man!!!!! :-D #NoHomo #NoGuyPunIntended
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: Germany Pros and Cons - Greek Kamaki's Observations

Postby Greek kamaki » Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:08 pm

I was yesterday in the club in Germany and it was awful.Some random observations:
Music so loud that you could barely become understood let alone understand what the girls say.
Very small space to maneuver.
Blacks,Arabs,Turks,Latins everywhere blocking access to the girls.
DLV by being in the same place with them.
Heavy guarding of girls by minorities.They do not let them alone even if they go to piss.This increases the self perceived value of girls to stratospheric levels.
Rip off prices for drinks etc.No relation to EE.
As a whole Germany is rather competitive.You have to really try hard to get a fraction of what is possible in EE and most probably with EE girls whose attitude considerably worsens according to the years of residence in Germany.As an older guy you are almost finished your repertoire for girls under 30 is almost non existent.
The competition with so many psychos,high energy youngsters,narcomans,minorities and almot everyone can tire you down unless you are a natural fighter and can really impose your paranoia against the machine.Germany is not for everyone.Admittingly I saw some Blacks and Latins with hot women so everything is possible but you have to be competitive.
Today at the river another catastrophy.Bikers passing all over,children screaming,disabled running on you and all this f***ing noise make approach quite more difficult than in slavic countries.Add to this that all girls are either in mixed companies or listen to music with headphones reading books and you get the picture.The whole point is to succumb the environment to your tastes.Germans are hektisch and this makes things difficult.
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:00 pm

Re: Germany Pros and Cons - Greek Kamaki's Observations

Postby eurobrat » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:07 pm

Greek kamaki wrote:I was yesterday in the club in Germany and it was awful.Some random observations:
Music so loud that you could barely become understood let alone understand what the girls say.
Very small space to maneuver.
Blacks,Arabs,Turks,Latins everywhere blocking access to the girls.
DLV by being in the same place with them.
Heavy guarding of girls by minorities.They do not let them alone even if they go to piss.This increases the self perceived value of girls to stratospheric levels.
Rip off prices for drinks etc.No relation to EE.
As a whole Germany is rather competitive.You have to really try hard to get a fraction of what is possible in EE and most probably with EE girls whose attitude considerably worsens according to the years of residence in Germany.As an older guy you are almost finished your repertoire for girls under 30 is almost non existent.
The competition with so many psychos,high energy youngsters,narcomans,minorities and almot everyone can tire you down unless you are a natural fighter and can really impose your paranoia against the machine.Germany is not for everyone.Admittingly I saw some Blacks and Latins with hot women so everything is possible but you have to be competitive.
Today at the river another catastrophy.Bikers passing all over,children screaming,disabled running on you and all this f***ing noise make approach quite more difficult than in slavic countries.Add to this that all girls are either in mixed companies or listen to music with headphones reading books and you get the picture.The whole point is to succumb the environment to your tastes.Germans are hektisch and this makes things difficult.


I had similar experiences, although I don't do clubs anymore.

I went out last night to a popular bar here in Berlin, took the sbahn all the way down to Mitte. Took me 45mins to get there and many km of walking. I walk in ask the guy for a Moscow Mule in German and he asks me where my Handgelenkband is. I was confused then he told me there was a private party. I walked outside and there was no sign, nothing in German/English/Russian whatever language, just nothing. So I made an ass of myself.

It's ok though because the crowd was disappointing snobby upscale Germans in Mitte. And not one looker.

Then went to get back home, SBahn was closed, had to take a cab for €8. Then I decided to get a vegetarian pita thing from some turkish guy since I was starving from all the walking. Was good fresh pita bread, aubergine, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, hummus with tzatziki sauce. Only €3, Turkish food can be surprisingly good.

After that went to a neighbourhood bar here in Pberg. Was a brand new place with a much better scene, the girls were decent looking, friendly I started off speaking German to them but to my surprise they picked up on my accent and started responding in english then asking me where I'm from, what I'm doing here. Had a good time in that place they played rock classics like queen, led zeppelin and the who. Was a very relaxed scene. No turks or any other minorities cock blocking was great. I wasn't attracted to the girls so I didn't pursue anything extra but I did have a good time hanging out with them talking and drinking a few.

Next bar went to an all metal rock bar, looks scary from the outside. But then I walked inside they had a DJ setup, music not too loud and I was shocked at the surprisingly great looking girls in this place all of them were good looking but also wasted. Still it shocked me because I would have imagined overweight German fatties who looked like they haven't showered in a year. But instead my expectations were blown away. This place is secret and I will not post the secret on these forms, if you're interested then PM me and I will tell you. I ordered one drink and by the time it was done with they were closing. But at least now I know a good place and it's only .5km away, me and my roommate will go next week, he has been very helpful in navigating German bullshit.

So what started out bad ended up bad. Kamaki is right about the minorities here throwing their weight around, but just don't go to a place where they hang out. Kamaki it sounds like you're going to the wrong places, then again I don't know what city you're in. But here in Berlin has something for everyone.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2265
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Re: Germany Pros and Cons - Greek Kamaki's Observations

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:59 am

Greek kamaki wrote:I was yesterday in the club in Germany and it was awful.Some random observations:
Music so loud that you could barely become understood let alone understand what the girls say.
Very small space to maneuver.
Blacks,Arabs,Turks,Latins everywhere blocking access to the girls.
DLV by being in the same place with them.
Heavy guarding of girls by minorities.They do not let them alone even if they go to piss.This increases the self perceived value of girls to stratospheric levels.
Rip off prices for drinks etc.No relation to EE.
As a whole Germany is rather competitive.You have to really try hard to get a fraction of what is possible in EE and most probably with EE girls whose attitude considerably worsens according to the years of residence in Germany.As an older guy you are almost finished your repertoire for girls under 30 is almost non existent.
The competition with so many psychos,high energy youngsters,narcomans,minorities and almot everyone can tire you down unless you are a natural fighter and can really impose your paranoia against the machine.Germany is not for everyone.Admittingly I saw some Blacks and Latins with hot women so everything is possible but you have to be competitive.
Today at the river another catastrophy.Bikers passing all over,children screaming,disabled running on you and all this f***ing noise make approach quite more difficult than in slavic countries.Add to this that all girls are either in mixed companies or listen to music with headphones reading books and you get the picture.The whole point is to succumb the environment to your tastes.Germans are hektisch and this makes things difficult.


I think EuroBrat nailed it, Greek Kamaki. Stop going to these places ladened with minorities. I don't even do that sh.it here in the U.S. of Gay because the women are such low-quality; typically, typically they are "brother lovers". Do you know what a "brother lover" is? Yeah, they typically don't like me, and if they do, it would be short-lived.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: Germany Pros and Cons - Greek Kamaki's Observations

Postby Greek kamaki » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:41 pm

Berlin is unique.Here minorities are everywhere.In fact in Germany you have to fight battle because you get against several society constrains.It is not tge convenient playground slavic countries offer which is the heaven of the drinker and the f***er.
In Germany lots of subpopulations have managed to get rights and privileges meaning you have to impose deevolution by forcing slavic principles of free f***ing.
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:00 pm

Re: Germany Pros and Cons - Greek Kamaki's Observations

Postby Greek kamaki » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:01 pm

You see for example they have some great rivers which could be ideal for pick up(kamaki) if only they provided the right facilities(umbrellas,river cafes,river bars,river discos).Instead of that you see unbelievable shit with bikers,people jogging,children screaming,women listening to headphones and reading books while looking to the river.No environment to air your balls to do some real pick up.When I imagine what we Greeks could make out of these rivers if they happened to be in our country there would be no comparison.Drinking and partying to the edge.No bio,fitness,children,disabled etc.Only hot ass and guys airing their balls.
Last edited by Greek kamaki on Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:00 pm

PreviousNext

Return to European Countries

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests