Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Germany Pros and Cons - Greek Kamaki's Observations

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Germany Pros and Cons - Greek Kamaki's Observations

Postby WorldTraveler » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:03 pm

Greek Kamaki, I've followed you since your postings on Roosh. I always thought you were very knowledgeable. I think you are one of the few posters on the RVF that understood the importance of culture. Most guys only talked about the physical looks of the girls, and made no distinctions in their behavior based on the countries they were from. I read your explanation on Naughty Nomad of why you were banned by Roosh. Are you the Ukrainian player that Roosh interviewed for Bang Ukraine. Are you are the one that told Roosh about the 3 kinds of men in a Ukrainian woman's life? On the Bang country books I've read that is his best one.

Why were you banned from Naughty Nomad? I like you observations so please keep posting here. :D
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 659
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:46 pm







Re: Germany Pros and Cons - Greek Kamaki's Observations

Postby eurobrat » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:18 pm

Greek Kamaki wrote:In Germany lots of subpopulations have managed to get rights and privileges meaning you have to impose deevolution by forcing slavic principles of free f***ing.


Sorry but can you rephrase this. I understand the part about the Turks having rights and privileges here in Germany but the other half I didn't understand.

Unfortunately the Turks aren't going anywhere, there's too many of them and they breed fast while the rest of us are dying off and not having kids.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2265
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Re: Germany Pros and Cons - Greek Kamaki's Observations

Postby Greek kamaki » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:55 pm

WorldTraveler wrote:Greek Kamaki, I've followed you since your postings on Roosh. I always thought you were very knowledgeable. I think you are one of the few posters on the RVF that understood the importance of culture. Most guys only talked about the physical looks of the girls, and made no distinctions in their behavior based on the countries they were from. I read your explanation on Naughty Nomad of why you were banned by Roosh. Are you the Ukrainian player that Roosh interviewed for Bang Ukraine. Are you are the one that told Roosh about the 3 kinds of men in a Ukrainian woman's life? On the Bang country books I've read that is his best one.

Why were you banned from Naughty Nomad? I like you observations so please keep posting here. :D


I had written in roosh forum about Ukraine about the 3 types of men Ukrainian giels want the sponsor,the future groom and the lover.I has analyzed it repeatedly.Roosh took this concept on his book.Furthermore the dialogues I presented with Ukrainian girls were analyzed in roosh books as conversation topics with Ukrainian girls.It is exactly what I wrote on the forum.He added to these my thread about Ukrainian women shit tests and oldnemesis cross examination techniques.So the core of the book is based on my and Ukrainian guy oldnemesis ideas watered down.This is why it became so successful because it is not authentic roosh.
Instead of being grateful to me that he made some bucks from my stuff he banned me from posting without giving the right to present my view.And ancient Perses were regarded as grateful people.
I had predicted that naughty nomad would resist pressure but he went mainstream.Anyway it is their loss.Roosh forum has changed to the worse after my outing since useful members have stopped posting.This happened because they do not have the stimulus to post.It is because I provided the stimulus by directing the conversations to accurate points.
For example I was the first to post photo data sheets to prove my points and was the first to make comparisons Poland vs Ukraine,Ukraine vs Belarus,CR vs Poland,Ukraine vs Russia etc which noone had done.I insisted on the vast difference between Russia and Ukraine while other members who had never been to Russia posted on Russia threads taking into account that it is similar to Ukraine!Roosh discovered the truth when he himself visited Russia.
I had written about Poland in Greek forums 5 years before roosh visited.All what he discovered was already known.You see I had made a post in 2011 the best country in EU is Poland.The best country outside EU is Ukraine.I had made the same post in Greek forums in 2009.Guess between what countries roosh now gravitates.
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:00 pm

Re: Germany Pros and Cons - Greek Kamaki's Observations

Postby eurobrat » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:15 pm

Greek kamaki wrote:
WorldTraveler wrote:Greek Kamaki, I've followed you since your postings on Roosh. I always thought you were very knowledgeable. I think you are one of the few posters on the RVF that understood the importance of culture. Most guys only talked about the physical looks of the girls, and made no distinctions in their behavior based on the countries they were from. I read your explanation on Naughty Nomad of why you were banned by Roosh. Are you the Ukrainian player that Roosh interviewed for Bang Ukraine. Are you are the one that told Roosh about the 3 kinds of men in a Ukrainian woman's life? On the Bang country books I've read that is his best one.

Why were you banned from Naughty Nomad? I like you observations so please keep posting here. :D


I had written in roosh forum about Ukraine about the 3 types of men Ukrainian giels want the sponsor,the future groom and the lover.I has analyzed it repeatedly.Roosh took this concept on his book.Furthermore the dialogues I presented with Ukrainian girls were analyzed in roosh books as conversation topics with Ukrainian girls.It is exactly what I wrote on the forum.He added to these my thread about Ukrainian women shit tests and oldnemesis cross examination techniques.So the core of the book is based on my and Ukrainian guy oldnemesis ideas watered down.This is why it became so successful because it is not authentic roosh.
Instead of being grateful to me that he made some bucks from my stuff he banned me from posting without giving the right to present my view.And ancient Perses were regarded as grateful people.
I had predicted that naughty nomad would resist pressure but he went mainstream.Anyway it is their loss.Roosh forum has changed to the worse after my outing since useful members have stopped posting.This happened because they do not have the stimulus to post.It is because I provided the stimulus by directing the conversations to accurate points.
For example I was the first to post photo data sheets to prove my points and was the first to make comparisons Poland vs Ukraine,Ukraine vs Belarus,CR vs Poland,Ukraine vs Russia etc which noone had done.I insisted on the vast difference between Russia and Ukraine while other members who had never been to Russia posted on Russia threads taking into account that it is similar to Ukraine!Roosh discovered the truth when he himself visited Russia.
I had written about Poland in Greek forums 5 years before roosh visited.All what he discovered was already known.You see I had made a post in 2011 the best country in EU is Poland.The best country outside EU is Ukraine.I had made the same post in Greek forums in 2009.Guess between what countries roosh now gravitates.


Interesting story, it's fascinating how he banned you on a whim almost like he sucked you dry and tossed you to the side.

I don't understand what point Roosh is trying to make these days. He has no career going and he's constantly in hiding. Doesn't really seem like a good life no matter what angle you look at it.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2265
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Re: Germany Pros and Cons - Greek Kamaki's Observations

Postby Greek kamaki » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:40 pm

eurobrat wrote:
Greek kamaki wrote:
WorldTraveler wrote:Greek Kamaki, I've followed you since your postings on Roosh. I always thought you were very knowledgeable. I think you are one of the few posters on the RVF that understood the importance of culture. Most guys only talked about the physical looks of the girls, and made no distinctions in their behavior based on the countries they were from. I read your explanation on Naughty Nomad of why you were banned by Roosh. Are you the Ukrainian player that Roosh interviewed for Bang Ukraine. Are you are the one that told Roosh about the 3 kinds of men in a Ukrainian woman's life? On the Bang country books I've read that is his best one.

Why were you banned from Naughty Nomad? I like you observations so please keep posting here. :D


I had written in roosh forum about Ukraine about the 3 types of men Ukrainian giels want the sponsor,the future groom and the lover.I has analyzed it repeatedly.Roosh took this concept on his book.Furthermore the dialogues I presented with Ukrainian girls were analyzed in roosh books as conversation topics with Ukrainian girls.It is exactly what I wrote on the forum.He added to these my thread about Ukrainian women shit tests and oldnemesis cross examination techniques.So the core of the book is based on my and Ukrainian guy oldnemesis ideas watered down.This is why it became so successful because it is not authentic roosh.
Instead of being grateful to me that he made some bucks from my stuff he banned me from posting without giving the right to present my view.And ancient Perses were regarded as grateful people.
I had predicted that naughty nomad would resist pressure but he went mainstream.Anyway it is their loss.Roosh forum has changed to the worse after my outing since useful members have stopped posting.This happened because they do not have the stimulus to post.It is because I provided the stimulus by directing the conversations to accurate points.
For example I was the first to post photo data sheets to prove my points and was the first to make comparisons Poland vs Ukraine,Ukraine vs Belarus,CR vs Poland,Ukraine vs Russia etc which noone had done.I insisted on the vast difference between Russia and Ukraine while other members who had never been to Russia posted on Russia threads taking into account that it is similar to Ukraine!Roosh discovered the truth when he himself visited Russia.
I had written about Poland in Greek forums 5 years before roosh visited.All what he discovered was already known.You see I had made a post in 2011 the best country in EU is Poland.The best country outside EU is Ukraine.I had made the same post in Greek forums in 2009.Guess between what countries roosh now gravitates.


Interesting story, it's fascinating how he banned you on a whim almost like he sucked you dry and tossed you to the side.

I don't understand what point Roosh is trying to make these days. He has no career going and he's constantly in hiding. Doesn't really seem like a good life no matter what angle you look at it.


He has only two years left.After that he will become irrelevant.Above the age of 37 with limited cash you are finished in Poland.Actually he will cross the age limit of 35 this year so he will start complaining how much EE girls attitude has deteriorated.
I brought circulation to his forum and paradoxically the guys who most benefited from my observations were guys of Germanic origin because I gave the clues.
Anyway it will land now to this polt without character a very average information source while it had some quality.
Moreover these things change very quickly so if the forum does not get updates in 2-3 months it becomes unreliable.
Last edited by Greek kamaki on Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:00 pm

Re: Germany Pros and Cons - Greek Kamaki's Observations

Postby WorldTraveler » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:43 pm

Greek kamaki wrote:I had predicted that naughty nomad would resist pressure but he went mainstream.

Can you explain what you meant by this statement? What reason did NN give to ban you? I read your reply to Roosh and I thought it was very valid. Can you post the links to how Ukraine and Russia are different? I used to go frequently to Ukraine, but have never been to Russia, so I'd be interested in reading about it. Most guys on Roosh's forum never get beyond the physical looks of the women of the particular country. They will always be amateurs unless they learn the culture of the country.

Many people are so stupid they will describe Thailand and Philippines as the same because they both have small brown girls. So the fact that guys don't mention the difference in culture between Russia, Ukraine, and Poland doesn't surprise me.
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 659
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:46 pm

Re: Germany Pros and Cons - Greek Kamaki's Observations

Postby Greek kamaki » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:51 pm

WorldTraveler wrote:
Greek kamaki wrote:I had predicted that naughty nomad would resist pressure but he went mainstream.

Can you explain what you meant by this statement? What reason did NN give to ban you? I read your reply to Roosh and I thought it was very valid. Can you post the links to how Ukraine and Russia are different? I used to go frequently to Ukraine, but have never been to Russia, so I'd be interested in reading about it. Most guys on Roosh's forum never get beyond the physical looks of the women of the particular country. They will always be amateurs unless they learn the culture of the country.

Many people are so stupid they will describe Thailand and Philippines as the same because they both have small brown girls. So the fact that guys don't mention the difference in culture between Russia, Ukraine, and Poland doesn't surprise me.


That he wants no drama in his forum.Anyway when I wrote this answer I was very tired after the trip to Poland and maybe did not express myself right.
I had written extensively about Russia what problems you face in Russia where people are more aggressive and in your face,police blocks you,you do not have facilities even for currency exchange and everything is way more expensive than in Ukraine.Also that girls attitude is more hardcore they provide more but have extraordinary demands want always the best etc.That they are way smarter,more cosmopolitan and pleasant than Ukrainian girls but this comes with a price.
I had written several of these even that Russian girls on vaccation are harder than polish girls on vaccation and this came to me as a surprise.And several other things that later roosh himself discovered.
Because the common mistake mongers make is to phantasize the perfect p***y land where there will be no polish girls flake after kiss and no Ukrainian girls shit testing and cold attitude where everything will be perfect and this land in their opinion is Russia till they discover the real dynamics of FSU parts which are known to its inhabitants.
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:00 pm

Re: Germany Pros and Cons - Greek Kamaki's Observations

Postby WorldTraveler » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:58 pm

Greek kamaki wrote:

He has only two years left.After that he will become irrelevant.Above the age of 37 with limited cash you are finished in Poland.Actually he will cross the age limit of 35 this year so he will start complaining how much EE girls attitude has deteriorated.
I brought circulation to his forum and paradoxically the guys who most benefited from my observations were guys of Germanic origin because I gave the clues.
Anyway it will land now to this polt without character a very average information source while it had some quality.
Moreover these things change very quickly so if the forum does not get updates in 2-3 months it becomes unreliable.


You travel to these countries frequently. From what I know about Ukraine being a successful business man is more important than being a younger player. I don't think Ukrainian girls want young players. If you are business man with money what age can you play in Poland? I don't see any problem for guys over 40 playing in Ukraine. Don't a lot of girls prefer this age man?

I haven't been to Ukrine in 7 years. I believe it was 4.5 Ukrainian hryvnia to a USdollar then (maybe 5.5). It is almost 13 hryvnia to a USD now. Is the buying power greater now or has it been eaten up by inflation? Greek, you've been going go Ukraine regularly. Have the girls gotten more eager as the economy has deteriorated?

Maybe you should start a Ukraine / Russia thread on HA.
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 659
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:46 pm

Re: Germany Pros and Cons - Greek Kamaki's Observations

Postby WorldTraveler » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:11 pm

Greek kamaki wrote:
WorldTraveler wrote:
Greek kamaki wrote:I had predicted that naughty nomad would resist pressure but he went mainstream.

Can you explain what you meant by this statement? What reason did NN give to ban you? I read your reply to Roosh and I thought it was very valid. Can you post the links to how Ukraine and Russia are different? I used to go frequently to Ukraine, but have never been to Russia, so I'd be interested in reading about it. Most guys on Roosh's forum never get beyond the physical looks of the women of the particular country. They will always be amateurs unless they learn the culture of the country.

Many people are so stupid they will describe Thailand and Philippines as the same because they both have small brown girls. So the fact that guys don't mention the difference in culture between Russia, Ukraine, and Poland doesn't surprise me.


That he wants no drama in his forum.Anyway when I wrote this answer I was very tired after the trip to Poland and maybe did not express myself right.
I had written extensively about Russia what problems you face in Russia where people are more aggressive and in your face,police blocks you,you do not have facilities even for currency exchange and everything is way more expensive than in Ukraine.Also that girls attitude is more hardcore they provide more but have extraordinary demands want always the best etc.That they are way smarter,more cosmopolitan and pleasant than Ukrainian girls but this comes with a price.
I had written several of these even that Russian girls on vaccation are harder than polish girls on vaccation and this came to me as a surprise.And several other things that later roosh himself discovered.
Because the common mistake mongers make is to phantasize the perfect p***y land where there will be no polish girls flake after kiss and no Ukrainian girls shit testing and cold attitude where everything will be perfect and this land in their opinion is Russia till they discover the real dynamics of FSU parts which are known to its inhabitants.


Yes, I agree with you 100%. Most of these gaming sites don't want to hear about the hardships of dating in these countries. They will ban you if you say things are tough. They'll say you're a Game denialist or hater! Unfortunately writing stories about easily banging 100 girls a year and all pros will let you shore them are just pure fiction! The fact that these sites promote these kind of bullshit stories doesn't teach a young players or guys even in search of a girlfriend or wife anything. I have found most people prefer to believe in fantasy. I guess it gives them something to look forward to; that one day they reach that nirvana of the Poosy Paradise!
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 659
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:46 pm

Re: Germany Pros and Cons - Greek Kamaki's Observations

Postby Greek kamaki » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:23 pm

WorldTraveler wrote:
Greek kamaki wrote:

He has only two years left.After that he will become irrelevant.Above the age of 37 with limited cash you are finished in Poland.Actually he will cross the age limit of 35 this year so he will start complaining how much EE girls attitude has deteriorated.
I brought circulation to his forum and paradoxically the guys who most benefited from my observations were guys of Germanic origin because I gave the clues.
Anyway it will land now to this polt without character a very average information source while it had some quality.
Moreover these things change very quickly so if the forum does not get updates in 2-3 months it becomes unreliable.


You travel to these countries frequently. From what I know about Ukraine being a successful business man is more important than being a younger player. I don't think Ukrainian girls want young players. If you are business man with money what age can you play in Poland? I don't see any problem for guys over 40 playing in Ukraine. Don't a lot of girls prefer this age man?

I haven't been to Ukrine in 7 years. I believe it was 4.5 Ukrainian hryvnia to a USdollar then (maybe 5.5). It is almost 13 hryvnia to a USD now. Is the buying power greater now or has it been eaten up by inflation? Greek, you've been going go Ukraine regularly. Have the girls gotten more eager as the economy has deteriorated?

Maybe you should start a Ukraine / Russia thread on HA.


1.Poland is very difficult for guys over 40 years old.In fact I do not know any middle aged guy playing ball in Poland.Only if you have extensive experience in slavic countries and speak the language can you manage that.I can but most cannot.Add to this the relative lack of internet dating options in Poland you have to be active on the ground.
2.The buying power now is similar to what it used to be back in 2005.
3.Girls attitude has deteriorated although they have become poorer and the main reason is rampant nationalism.
I should start a thread for guys heads dip in FSU and EE.Generally guys here give the impression that they tend to avoid risks and prefer comfortable solutions but in order to get results you have to really risk a lot there is no stability.
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:00 pm

Re: Germany Pros and Cons - Greek Kamaki's Observations

Postby eurobrat » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:57 pm

Greek kamaki wrote:
WorldTraveler wrote:
Greek kamaki wrote:

He has only two years left.After that he will become irrelevant.Above the age of 37 with limited cash you are finished in Poland.Actually he will cross the age limit of 35 this year so he will start complaining how much EE girls attitude has deteriorated.
I brought circulation to his forum and paradoxically the guys who most benefited from my observations were guys of Germanic origin because I gave the clues.
Anyway it will land now to this polt without character a very average information source while it had some quality.
Moreover these things change very quickly so if the forum does not get updates in 2-3 months it becomes unreliable.


You travel to these countries frequently. From what I know about Ukraine being a successful business man is more important than being a younger player. I don't think Ukrainian girls want young players. If you are business man with money what age can you play in Poland? I don't see any problem for guys over 40 playing in Ukraine. Don't a lot of girls prefer this age man?

I haven't been to Ukrine in 7 years. I believe it was 4.5 Ukrainian hryvnia to a USdollar then (maybe 5.5). It is almost 13 hryvnia to a USD now. Is the buying power greater now or has it been eaten up by inflation? Greek, you've been going go Ukraine regularly. Have the girls gotten more eager as the economy has deteriorated?

Maybe you should start a Ukraine / Russia thread on HA.


1.Poland is very difficult for guys over 40 years old.In fact I do not know any middle aged guy playing ball in Poland.Only if you have extensive experience in slavic countries and speak the language can you manage that.I can but most cannot.Add to this the relative lack of internet dating options in Poland you have to be active on the ground.
2.The buying power now is similar to what it used to be back in 2005.
3.Girls attitude has deteriorated although they have become poorer and the main reason is rampant nationalism.
I should start a thread for guys heads dip in FSU and EE.Generally guys here give the impression that they tend to avoid risks and prefer comfortable solutions but in order to get results you have to really risk a lot there is no stability.


Which cities do you recommend?

Also, I'm not a big club person so what is the best place to meet people I like quieter places.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2265
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Re: Germany Pros and Cons - Greek Kamaki's Observations

Postby Mr. Madvedev » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:55 pm

Hello Kamaki, It is Good to see you here. I saw how those western anglo saxon and ottoman turk forums naughty nomad and rooshv and their west idolaters idoits banned your account, I too had an account i made recently but I left as their filth, lies and whoremongering and refusing to see the truth will knows no end.

Its an excellent short report on Germany, Do you generally find your self well received among german women? I understand the men have issue with eastern women/men also somewhat pussified or try hard, but the women seem 180 degree. I say this as I have meet a quite few german girls, They really like me which makes me think guys as us will be well received but I may be wrong. I was meaning to travel there later next year for some few months but this makes me unsure if I should go straight to Scandinavia.

But if you think German girls are bad, dress bad, then you haven't seen anything yet, Come to New Zealand, I am staying here till next year. Not only do they dress bad, smell bad, fat but they are also cold and mental cases, specially in day game.

I found usually german girls stand much better then the ones I am seeing in anglo sphear, almost all germans i have meet had small breasts its truth, but they have good sized butt, and hair/face structure makes it up usually. and yes they like to say no, but you are presistant and you make it yes.
Mr. Madvedev
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:55 am

Re: Germany Pros and Cons - Greek Kamaki's Observations

Postby eurobrat » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:28 pm

Mr. Madvedev wrote:Hello Kamaki, It is Good to see you here. I saw how those western anglo saxon and ottoman turk forums naughty nomad and rooshv and their west idolaters idoits banned your account, I too had an account i made recently but I left as their filth, lies and whoremongering and refusing to see the truth will knows no end.

Its an excellent short report on Germany, Do you generally find your self well received among german women? I understand the men have issue with eastern women/men also somewhat pussified or try hard, but the women seem 180 degree. I say this as I have meet a quite few german girls, They really like me which makes me think guys as us will be well received but I may be wrong. I was meaning to travel there later next year for some few months but this makes me unsure if I should go straight to Scandinavia.

But if you think German girls are bad, dress bad, then you haven't seen anything yet, Come to New Zealand, I am staying here till next year. Not only do they dress bad, smell bad, fat but they are also cold and mental cases, specially in day game.

I found usually german girls stand much better then the ones I am seeing in anglo sphear, almost all germans i have meet had small breasts its truth, but they have good sized butt, and hair/face structure makes it up usually. and yes they like to say no, but you are presistant and you make it yes.


Where are you from?
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2265
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Re: Germany Pros and Cons - Greek Kamaki's Observations

Postby Mr. Madvedev » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:36 pm

eurobrat wrote:Where are you from?


close to kamaki, often mistaken from russia or ukraine. :lol: but if i say more maybe locals will figure me out.

tell me about germany. so far most germans were good to know, enjoying and genuine. this social circle that is being talked about, is impenetrable similar like kiwis?
Mr. Madvedev
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:55 am

Re: Germany Pros and Cons - Greek Kamaki's Observations

Postby WorldTraveler » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:43 am

Greek kamaki wrote:
WorldTraveler wrote:
Greek kamaki wrote:

He has only two years left.After that he will become irrelevant.Above the age of 37 with limited cash you are finished in Poland.Actually he will cross the age limit of 35 this year so he will start complaining how much EE girls attitude has deteriorated.
I brought circulation to his forum and paradoxically the guys who most benefited from my observations were guys of Germanic origin because I gave the clues.
Anyway it will land now to this polt without character a very average information source while it had some quality.
Moreover these things change very quickly so if the forum does not get updates in 2-3 months it becomes unreliable.


You travel to these countries frequently. From what I know about Ukraine being a successful business man is more important than being a younger player. I don't think Ukrainian girls want young players. If you are business man with money what age can you play in Poland? I don't see any problem for guys over 40 playing in Ukraine. Don't a lot of girls prefer this age man?

I haven't been to Ukrine in 7 years. I believe it was 4.5 Ukrainian hryvnia to a USdollar then (maybe 5.5). It is almost 13 hryvnia to a USD now. Is the buying power greater now or has it been eaten up by inflation? Greek, you've been going go Ukraine regularly. Have the girls gotten more eager as the economy has deteriorated?

Maybe you should start a Ukraine / Russia thread on HA.


1.Poland is very difficult for guys over 40 years old.In fact I do not know any middle aged guy playing ball in Poland.Only if you have extensive experience in slavic countries and speak the language can you manage that.I can but most cannot.Add to this the relative lack of internet dating options in Poland you have to be active on the ground.
2.The buying power now is similar to what it used to be back in 2005.
3.Girls attitude has deteriorated although they have become poorer and the main reason is rampant nationalism.
I should start a thread for guys heads dip in FSU and EE.Generally guys here give the impression that they tend to avoid risks and prefer comfortable solutions but in order to get results you have to really risk a lot there is no stability.

Greek, start an EE thread so we can discuss EE and Russia here?
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 659
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:46 pm

PreviousNext

Return to European Countries

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest