Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Germany Pros and Cons - Greek Kamaki's Observations

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Germany Pros and Cons - Greek Kamaki's Observations

Postby Mr. Madvedev » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:06 am

Greek kamaki wrote:
In Germany they will put you down one way or another you cannot move freely with your dick out as in slavic countries.They are very anal people.

Yes, They can be. The dominant one wins, but at the end we visitors will be put down/let down many ways in any countries we go. So in Germany how do you find best way to get around this?

Greek kamaki wrote:Vikings are very tribal in the sense they protect the interests of the tribe conciously.There is this sense of the tribe still vivid in Germanic countries.

I see a loop hole and flaw, their men are often passive and women prone to being loose,
a well dressed greek, with good game, a thick wallet with enough approach (being a machine) can loop through them?

Finland can be another choice but I don't like most of their girls.

Greek kamaki wrote:definetly lost in the Mediteranean world.

Very true brother, very true. :( this is not is favor of any of us in long term.
Smaller country side towns/villages things are slower and different but its being turned into western wh0rehouse.
Mr. Madvedev
Freshman Poster

Postby eurobrat » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:23 pm

How is your German Kamaki?
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby Greek kamaki » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:19 pm

I speak relatively good German now although I tend to speak very fast like Greeks do.Sometimes they tell me I am incomprehensible when I talk fast.However I always say things of substance while especially foreigner women in Germany are intolerable they talk and talk without saying nothing.
I also discovered that I get along with all the Balkans they understand when I am joking and when not and it is funny to be with them.The Germans are very PC and constrained you cannot really tell your opinion or joke.
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster

Postby Mr. Madvedev » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:30 am

Greek kamaki wrote:The Germans are very PC and constrained you cannot really tell your opinion or joke.

Trying doing opposite, german girls tell me i am polar opposite of their mens behavior, and I really mean what I say with a backbone and what ever I say has substance and passionate. Have you tried being non PC? Similar to how dutch speaks, i talked many things to them, about ww2, feminism, immigrants, and have even ever often thrown around the n word, its just who i am and they are shocked and intrigued at a man with backbone, it causes them to be pulled towards bugs to flame.
Mr. Madvedev
Freshman Poster

Postby Greek kamaki » Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:33 pm

If you talk to them the usual Balkan way they think you are high on drugs.They do not get our humor.
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster

Postby Mr. Madvedev » Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:44 am

Greek kamaki wrote:If you talk to them the usual Balkan way they think you are high on drugs.They do not get our humor.

I was asked that.

"do you do drugs"
"right now you look like you are on drugs"

I thought they were joking.
Mr. Madvedev
Freshman Poster

Postby Summer » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:13 pm

Can someone compare Dutch girls with German girls in terms of appearance ? Are they look the same, I mean whether Dutch girls are odd in terms of appearance. Whether Dutch girls often dress very bad, no make up, no heels etc ? Whether Dutch girls have manly voices, short hair, etc ? Whether Dutch girls are not pleasant to the eye ?
Summer
Freshman Poster

Postby eurobrat » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:16 pm

They're ok albeit much taller.
Personally I really like how german women look.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby Summer » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:09 pm

eurobrat, was you born in 1987 ? Are you from Australia ?
Summer
Freshman Poster

Postby eurobrat » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:00 am

No 85 and from US with European nationality also.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby eurobrat » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:16 pm

So I'm guessing Kamaki is now finished with us?
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby DarrylJ » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:10 pm

Yeah, this website is pretty bad.
DarrylJ
Freshman Poster

Postby Cystern » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:12 am

eurobrat wrote:So I'm guessing Kamaki is now finished with us?

Anybody knows where Greek Kamaki is posting now? He seems to have disappeared from at least English speaking internet but I've questions for him.
Cystern
Freshman Poster

Postby Adama » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:26 pm

This is nothing but racism against the Germans by the Greeks and Italians who dare to live in Germany.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

PreviousNext

Return to European Countries