Disappointed Asian guy comes back from Europe

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
International Love
Freshman Poster

Disappointed Asian guy comes back from Europe

Post by International Love »

i am an asian guy, and i just came back from a month in europe. i am writing this report to help out my asian brothas. i went to europe with high expectations. on this forum and roosh`s, people paint this picture as if europe is a p***y paradise for asians and that a ridiculous percentage of white women, like 80% of women, in europe will be attracted to asians. well, i think there`s a lot of bullshit on this website and especially roosh`s about europe.

disclosure: i just walked around and saw how chicks responded to me. if i needed help with directions, i tried to ask chicks, but i did NOT do practice approaches to gauge interest in me, and i only asked for help if i really needed it. i also talked to some chicks at bars, but i certainly was not an approach machine. and i did not approach girls who were in groups with guys. yeah, maybe i could have done more, but i do not feel ethically right about doing practice approaches.

gothenburg, sweden: i stayed for one day. i did not feel like i was turning any heads walking around on the street. i went bar hopping. one blonde chick was checking me out, but i did not go and talk to her. she was not my type. i did see one cute brunette with 2 other girls. i started talking to them, and they were super friendly. the girl i liked had a boyfriend, but her icelandic friend, who was a 5, seemed to like me, and her leg was touching mine under the table. i heard that icelandic girls like to f**k on the first date, and i was wondering if she wanted to go home with me, but i wasn`t attracted to her, although i did have a really good time talking to the girls. it was great conversation.

the next day, i was preparing to leave gothenburg, and i was surprised by how friendly people were. i was looking at maps at the bus stop and train station and 1 girl asked in english if i wanted help. she was a 6. i sat with her on the bus and had a nice conversation. i think she liked me, but she was too young for me, and i was not attracted to her. another guy saw me looking at a guide at the train station and asked if i wanted help.

stockholm, sweden: people were not as nice as gothenburg, although they would still be friendly if i needed help with directions. i did ask one girl at a train stop for help, and i did like her. she was a 7 or 8. she seemed totally into me. i was kicking myself for not asking her if she wanted to grab some coffee or food. but the last thing on my mind was a date, as i was carrying my huge ass duffel bag from gothenburg, as i had not found a hotel yet.

i walked around to some bars and approached i think 1 group of girls and 1 single girl. none of the girls seemed interested. i did see an older girl who seemed to be looking my way. she was about a 6, but i was not interested, so i did not talk to her.

i also saw 2 hispanic chicks who were waiting around at a street corner as i was leaving to go to the bars. they were on the phone. as i came back, 2 hours later, they were still there. i was wondering if they were in some sort of trouble, plus they were hot. i asked them if they were ok. one of the girls ignored me and was on the phone. the other one motioned with her hand as if to say, "run along," in a very condescending manner.

the litmus test is this: how many asian dudes did i see with white girls in sweden: i don`t remember seeing any, so i will say 0-1 asian guy/white girl couples.

cologne, germany: as i walked around, i noticed that chicks did not seem attracted to me. the only german girl who seemed attracted to me was a 5. i was on the train, and we were talking. german girls are smoking hot, though, probably the hottest that i saw.

i wasn`t feeling that great, and i did not talk to chicks at bars in germany, but i did walk past the bars at night, and i can understand why they say that german guys do not approach girls.

the tables inside of bars are cramped together. there are also tables outside and they are super cramped together, so everyone can see you if you are approaching a chick. the atmosphere is completely nauseating, as a lot of people are talking in close proximity and there is a heavy air of second hand smoke. you feel like you are packed together with others like sardines. also, i have inhaled more second hand smoke in 5 days or so in germany than in 30+ years in the US, so although europeans are not as fat as americans, i do not think that it is really a healthy place to live.

pros: i have had trouble making friends in the US, and it seems like it would be a lot easier to make friends in germany. i was at the gym and some random german dude started talking to me. also, some german invited me to eat with him and his friends after we did a walking tour in amsterdam. also, while traveling in the czech republic, i made some small talk with a german dude, and he seemed cool. on the train going to the czech republic, my phone was dying, and a german guy had some sort of portable charger that he let me use, and he was generally really cool to be around on the train.

cons: some german dudes did seem to be trying to stare me down. the dahnbahn (government train workers), german subway workers, and german bankers were real dicks. and some homeless german guy said "f**k you" to me after i refused to give him money.

i did not notice any german girls eyeing me. i saw one looking at me, but it was obvious that it was unintentional and that she was not interested. german girls seemed pretty uninterested.

asian guy/white girl couples: i don`t remember seeing any, so i will say 0-1.

it seems that more girls are interested in me in the US, than in germany.

prague, czech republic: i was feeling pretty f***ed up, so i didn`t get to go out much. i did interact with 2 cute workers at my hotel and one hot gym employee. although they were in public service positions, they seemed genuinely sweet, not because it was their job, but because they really were like that. they also seemed like they could possibly have been attracted to me. one random guy on the street saw me looking at a map and offered to help me out. they seemed like the warmest people in europe that i saw.

i did talk to two really nice czech girls on the train, and they said that asian people usually kept to themselves and didn`t integrate with nonasians too much (similar to the US). the czech girls were really cool, and i had a great time talking to them.

prague is overrun with tourists, though.

i did not really get too much of a sense of how much czech girls like asians, but there is potential, due to how warm the hotel and gym worker were with me.

asian guy/white girl couples: pretty sure it was 0.

amsterdam, netherlands: the people here seemed very friendly and approachable if you needed help; however, i did not get the feeling that they were curious in getting to know you. i just felt that they were patient and helpful. although it was the friendliest vibe in all of europe that i got, while the czech republic had the warmest vibe. i was not very attracted to the dutch girls, generally speaking. they don`t tend to be very lean, and they seem to hold on to body fat. i think i understand dutch people, though, as i like their culture.

den haag, netherlands: people were still friendly, but noticeably less friendly than amsterdam. one average girl, a 5, was eyeing me and smiled at me. other than that, i think dutch girls generally are not attracted to me, which makes sense, as they are germanic, and german girls don`t like me.

i did not approach any girls at bars, but the bars are set up the same as the german bars, and it was kind of intimidating. the vibe in den haag seemed less approachable than in amsterdam.

asian guy/white girl couples: i saw one couple at the train station in amsterdam, so i don`t even know if they were dutch or just visiting.

poznan, poland: i stayed here for one night. one guy was really friendly, kind of too friendly at first, so i didn`t know if he was f***ing with me or not, but i realized that he was genuinely being friendly. all the poles knew that i wasn`t polish immediately, so any pole who knew english usually immediately started speaking in english to me. the friendly polish dude introduced me to his buddies, and they bought me a drink and took me clubbing. i know how to dance salsa, bachata, and a bit of swing, but i have no idea how to club dance, so i just basically danced in place next to girls and my strategy was that if they seemed interested, we would start dancing closer. no girls seemed interested at all. two girls were looking at me, but it did not seem like they were sexually attracted to me, but just curious as i was the only asian guy in poznan.

krakow, poland: although a few men did offer to help when they saw me fumbling with maps, i got a very unfriendly vibe from the place. i got into krakow around midnight and walked by three groups of people who started laughing as i walked by. i am assuming that they were laughing at my race. one group of dudes was in a car, and i was wondering if they were going to try to mug me, as they looked unfriendly, but they left me alone. they just laughed at me as i walked by. i did some more clubbing and no girls seemed interested. one girl seemed to be giving me a malicious look, like, "what the f**k are you doing in my country, chinaman?"

i did see a few asians in krakow.

0 asian guy/ white girl couples.

the only polish girl who might have been interested in me was a 6.5 or 7 on the train. she was friendly in helping me find my way. she lives in warsaw.

i would probably do worse in poland than in the US.

it was f***ing cold, too.

London, UK: yeah, i went to the f***ing UK. i know what you guys are thinking - it`s the f***ing anglosphere, bla bla bla. i have noticed that the english girls who i see in the US tend to be really nice to me, and seem to be attracted to me, so on a whim, i decided to go to the UK. i did notice an english women (she sounded english when i heard her accent, but i did not ask her if she was) on the train (while in belgium) was checking me out, even with her husband right there. she also said bye to me, even though we barely talked. i stayed in the UK for 3 days, and it was raining for part of the time. i did notice, i think, 2 british girls looking at me. i went to the gym on monday night just to ask about the prices with the plan of going back on another day to work out. one hot chick (an employee) was giving me a tour of the facilities and was standing really close to me. she seemed like she was into me. i was kicking myself for not asking her out.

there are a lot of asians in the UK. a lot of white people go into chinatown, unlike in the US, where only asians go to chinatown. in the UK, it felt like white people just thought that chinatown was a cool place to go eat. it seemed like they thought it was different, not in a bad way, but just a different and cool place to hang out.

having said that, i only saw 1 asian guy/white girl couple.

the english girls tended to go to the bars with guys, so there were not very many purely female groups at the bars. i only approached one group of females in the bars, but they were obviously hispanic. i introduced myself and one of the hispanic chicks gave me a condescending look like i was weird right after i started talking, and i ejected.

i asked one girl for help with directions on the busy street in London, and she almost walked right past me, but she stopped. i wonder if she only stopped because i turned to face her direction as she was walking past. also, i asked 2 girls for directions to go to the gym, since they were wearing gym clothes. it was dark, but it was only 6 or 7pm. they walked right past me, and one of them said, "sorry." i was shocked. it was like i was back in america. i did not encounter this behavior in germany, poland, sweden, the czech republic, or the netherlands.

verdict: people didn`t seem too approachable, although i may be overly influenced by the rude gym girls. people seemed pretty materialistic in london. it felt like new york, although the last time i was in new york, i was 16, but it was the same feeling. it, at least in the busy areas, likes oxford circle, like there was too much commotion and too many people and too much stimulation. i get the feeling that it may be hard to make friends here in london. i think that english girls like me more than german or polish girls, so i think this whole theory about the anglo countries being the worst is bullshit.

lyon, france: i was there thursday - sunday, but it was raining hard on thursday, friday, and lightly raining on sunday, but i didn`t get out on sunday. i just went to the airport. i am actually in switzerland right now, waiting for an interconnecting flight before getting back to the US. so yes, it was raining a lot in france, so maybe i did not get to see as much of it as i wanted to. also, i wanted to go to toulouse, but because of the train reservation system, i wasn`t able to.

i caught 7 or 8 girls looking at me. i don`t know if the were all checking me out, or if i was just reading too much into it; however, at least a few of them were definitely checking me out.

i also went to a salsa club and did ok on fri. night. i took the kizomba class and girls seemed to like me in the class. i asked a girl if she spoke english, danced with her, and then she invited me to sit with her and her friend, but those 2 girls also normally practice english together. so i don`t know if that was an extra impetus for them to invite me to sit with them.

i went to the salsa club again on sat. and asked 5 girls to dance and only one said yes. ouch! in the US, white girls usually say yes when i ask them to dance at a salsa club. the mexicans are the ones who usually say no.

i did talk to two french girls at a bar, and only one of them spoke english, and she was polite, but i ejected, as i felt bad, because i was alienating her friend who did not speak english.

i spoke to another french girl (a cutie) and asked her if she spoke english. she said no. i asked her if she spoke spanish. she said no. she seemed really warm.

french people, in general, seemed pretty nice and warm, but i kept wondering when a french person was going to flip out at me for not speaking french, but they never did.

i saw 11 asian guy white girl couples there. only 1 of those girls was hot.

not sure if france would be any different than the bay area. but i did catch a lot more girls eyeing me than the US. however, that is kind of circumstantial evidence. the most important thing, i feel, is that most of the asian guys with white girls were not with good looking girls. i know on roosh`s forum, people are saying that they see ugly ass asian dudes with hot chicks in paris. i did not stay in paris, but my experience in lyon tells me that this stuff from roosh`s site is bullshit. i feel that only a low percentage of french girls would be attracted to me. maybe the ones who are interested are more obvious about it, than in the US? i don`t know.

bottom line: generally speaking, white girls do not seem attracted to asians. even in europe, i do not see too many asian guy/white girl couples. although there are much more in france. but like i said, the asian guys with white girls in france usually were ugly/plain-looking couples

although i notice that white girls who have a lot of exposure to asians tend to like asians more. (i wonder if white girls in hawaii like asians?) i notice that chicks who do math and science type schoolwork seem to be more attracted to asians, but i do not know if that`s because A. they understand asians more or B. if they are nerdy and are just more attracted to beta males.

the trip was basically a disappointment. there is a lot of bullshit on this site and roosh`s, and people make claims about how asian dudes can get a date in an hour in europe, but that seems very unrealistic to me.

do i think i could probably do a little better with women in sweden, the UK, or france? i think i probably could do a bit better, but i do not see overwhelming evidence that it would be worth moving there. is europe the p***y paradise for asian men that happier abroad and rooshv`s forum claim it is? no.

i am disappointed and upset that i`ve been misled to spend thousands of dollars on some bullshit trip to europe; however, i have formulated a new theory of happier abroad and will post about it soon on the general forum.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Dude, you had your chances with many females seemingly attracted to you--but you either brushed them off, found them unattractive or didn't go the extra mile to ask them out.

That's not their fault--it's your's. With that many females flirting or eyeing you, it's like hitting the proverbial jackpot, but you were too blind to see it. Sorry, dude, but you sound pathetic or socially awkward, no offense.
RickyRetardo
Freshman Poster

Post by RickyRetardo »

Honestly, what I got out of your post was "I went to Europe and several women were attracted to me, but they weren't hot enough for my liking".
Let's get together and feel alright.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

I'd say one month is way too short, especially if you just do 48 hour stints on each city.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: disappointed asian guy comes back from europe

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

International Love wrote:i am an asian guy, and i just came back from a month in europe. i am writing this report to help out my asian brothas. i went to europe with high expectations. on this forum and roosh`s, people paint this picture as if europe is a p***y paradise for asians and that a ridiculous percentage of white women, like 80% of women, in europe will be attracted to asians. well, i think there`s a lot of bullshit on this website and especially roosh`s about europe.

disclosure: i just walked around and saw how chicks responded to me. if i needed help with directions, i tried to ask chicks, but i did NOT do practice approaches to gauge interest in me, and i only asked for help if i really needed it. i also talked to some chicks at bars, but i certainly was not an approach machine. and i did not approach girls who were in groups with guys. yeah, maybe i could have done more, but i do not feel ethically right about doing practice approaches...................#TheRest #Irrevalent
Like my mother's step-boyfriend used to say back in the day, "When the books are open, Manny is on-point. When he closes those books shut, the lights go out!" I loathed him for that comment, but in self-reflection, I used to be book-smart and street-stupid. Why is this somberly applying to you?

Well. LOL Per bold that's all I read, and I was through. Did you really think I would have to read the rest? Do you really think in 2014 that women will give you p.ussy just for showing up [even with the exotic factor in your favour]??? Maybe - just maybe - that gravy train has ended in the 70s and 80s; a lot of us have missed boarding that one!!!!

Just don't become irate like Ty Diggs has when I have told him he was an unmitigated fool for going to Iceland thinking that he would have had it in a smash just for showing up. He tried to extort me, but it was a fail. Typical single-motherly-raised, quid-pro-quo-finishing-move-1-up-on-ya reaction he'd given me.

In addendum, the Puritanism pervades with these newly-androgynous male posters too proud to beg/pay for some trim aka P4P in these countries when non-pro aka "day game" or "game setup for meeting online, meet offline" goes astray.

But just to put the icing back on the cake, learn some Spanish and go to Mexico. Stop thinking just because you are the model minority of the U.S. of Gay that somehow Europe will mirror that; it won't. Europe and N. America are two different animals. N. America exists the way it does today due to Europeans ex-communicating the "Prudes": i.e. the Pilgrims with the Puritians soon to follow (and due to the Alamo, slavery, Annexations, etc but I digress). There are "White-looking" women amassed in Mexico. Do the research to find out where in Mexico they are. I still don't get why most Asian-American men are too proud to visit Mexico and think that Europe will have the answers to their utopias I swear. #All4One

Mind you, I haven't cracked jokes on you if you are very nerdy in appearance. Nerdy goes far in outside of the U.S. of Gay if you have decent hygiene, decent body type, and well-groomed or if not well-groomed, at least you fit the headbanging subculture down in Mexico or wherever in Latin America.

Furthermore, a lot of indigenous Latinos realize that a lot of Asians are their akin to one another; do the research. #BeringStraitMigration #WayBackInTheDays
Avant-garde-critically-acclaimed poster Falcon has had a lot of fun in Mexico among other parts of Central America. He's American with Chinese ancestry. He speaks SEVEN languages, and two of them are Spanish and English.

Maybe it's time for you to call a timeout and to form a huddle among your street-stupidity, book-smartness, and your pride. #ImJustSaying
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

International Love wrote: i am an asian guy

gothenburg, sweden: i stayed for one day

stockholm, sweden: but the last thing on my mind was a date, as i was carrying my huge a** duffel bag from gothenburg, as i had not found a hotel yet.

cologne, germany:

prague, czech republic:

amsterdam, netherlands:

den haag, netherlands:

poznan, poland:

krakow, poland:

one girl seemed to be giving me a malicious look, like, "what the f**k are you doing in my country, chinaman?"

it was f***ing cold, too.

London, UK:

lyon, france: i was there thursday - sunday, but it was raining hard on thursday, friday, and lightly raining on sunday, but i didn`t get out on sunday. i just went to the airport. i am actually in switzerland

i kept wondering when a french person was going to flip out at me for not speaking french, but they never did.

i saw 11 asian guy white girl couples there. only 1 of those girls was hot.

------

i am disappointed and upset that i`ve been misled to spend thousands of dollars on some bullshit trip to europe; however, i have formulated a new theory of happier abroad and will post about it soon on the general forum.
You are not an Asian guy from Asia, but an Asian-American guy, and it seems you have never been out of USA. First trip to overseas?

I do not understand really what you expected, you stay 2 days in a city during cold and rainy autumn season in Western and Northern Europe carrying luggage around looking for a hotel room and expect beautiful women will show up in the street being interested in you?

In Central Europe many locals can speak 3 or 4 languages and are accustomed to tourism, nobody will react angrily if you cannot speak French or German or Italian etc. - Everybody has to learn basic English in school, they will just try to communicate in another language.

I do not understand why you count persistently mixed race couples if the man is Asian and the woman from Europe. -
Asian man in Central Europe with a German wife? From where in Asia? Japan?

I made some comments here in this HappierAbroad Forum, the number of German woman/Japanese man is increasing in Tokyo, and for sure also in Central Europe.

You said, you spent 1000s of USD for your trip. Did you not realize that you are travelling around within one of the most expensive European places? Sweden, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland?

Considering the low value of the USD in Europe, this region is clearly much more expensive than USA. Southern and Eastern Europe are much cheaper.

I also wonder if you did anything else during your trip except looking out for girls? Not even into any kind of sightseeing? Actually where you have been these are beautiful European countries with a great scenery and many historical places worth a visit.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Good Lord! Another chinese guy complaining about how he didnt get any p***y, when in fact he didnt even approach anyone...You were bringing your horrible American mentality overseas and it f***ed you over....and you wonder why you didnt get laid...Idiot!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

International Love wrote:i am an asian guy, and i just came back from a month in europe. i am writing this report to help out my asian brothas. i went to europe with high expectations. on this forum and roosh`s, people paint this picture as if europe is a p***y paradise for asians and that a ridiculous percentage of white women, like 80% of women, in europe will be attracted to asians. well, i think there`s a lot of bullshit on this website and especially roosh`s about europe.
I can not believe that in this forum somebody told you something like that, and also not in another forum I am using frequently, the Niceguy-Forum.

I and some other members are not from USA originally, but from Europe. We know about Europe. I am a white straight man, originally from Austria (EU), myself, parents and my grandparents of both sides born within the present borders of Austria, all native German speakers. I left and I am now living in Japan.

While Europe for sure is much less into all this racist BS-talk between white, blacks, Asians etc. and is by far more open to foreign women and interracial relationship than USA, much more open to prostitution in wide parts of the union, but women from Europe are not so much better than American women - the typical feminist society - in my native country divorce rate at its peak a few years ago was 68 percent in the cities and 51 percent in rural areas.

I hear the first time that Europe could be a paradise for Asians, with 80 percent of its white women attracted to men of the yellow race.
Can you show me such a comment here in this Happier Abroad Forum with a link?

It should be noticed that the definition of 'Asian' is different in Europe, not the same as in USA - most Asians in Europe are immigrants from Near and Middle East - Lebanon, Iran, Pakistan, India...

The presence of Oriental Asians of the yellow race is compared to other immigrants rather small in Europe.

Maybe you misunderstood that fact, when talking about 'Asian'. Not every Asian is 'Chinese'.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

The wrote:..You were bringing your horrible American mentality overseas and it f***ed you over....and you wonder why you didnt get laid..
You cannot blame him, many unexperienced US-men are travelling in this world with totally wrong expectations, grossly misinformed by the media.

It's not only about race or about sex - but about many aspects which can be easily calculated or predicted, for example the high costs of such a trip and the cold and rainy weather condition during autumn in Western, Central and Northern Europe.

Costs for a Europe trip could be much lower, much warmer weather and the chance of meeting nice women might be much higher if choosing other destinations in Europe, in Southern or Eastern Europe.

He could try for example Romania/Bulgaria/Albania/Croatia or Portugal, Spain, Italy and Greece... maybe less than half of the costs what he spent in Sweden, Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland...

He was lucky not to visit Norway or Iceland...he would be surprised, far to north it is now already dark most of the time with very little daylight, freezing cold and prices double of those here in Japan... very little population and women available = zero.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

International Love kind of reminds me of Roosh V. in that he doesn't approach and that he waits on women to approach and just size up people by race and body type.

Not as many Americans approach me across seas; thank goodness. This is why when Americans approach me across seas I ignore them quite nastily almost getting into physical altercations and/or quid-pro-quo verbal-disrespect matches.

Just like Roosh, he likes to latch onto a member of the Anglo Big 5 and c.ockblocks them in the club. Typical American. I don't rock out with Americans in clubs abroad. They are too busy cutting each other up (i.e. making fun of each other) whilst I'm groping on a girl that refuses to call nightclub security on me. :-)
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

I don´t know which guys should have talked about Europe being p***y paradies for asians? - On this site there are some guys me included from Europe. Don´t think anybody would say that.

Maybe you should have just asked the guys who know Europe.
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster

Post by Greek kamaki »

Asian guys need to grow some cock.What does racism mean?When Germany scores 7 to 1 against Brazil are the German players racist?It is free competition you play and win or you play and lose.There is no afgirmative action in dating.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Greek kamaki wrote:Asian guys need to grow some cock.What does racism mean?When Germany scores 7 to 1 against Brazil are the German players racist?It is free competition you play and win or you play and lose.There is no afgirmative action in dating.
AMEN!....And this thread is a wrap!
Franco
Freshman Poster

Post by Franco »

Greek kamaki wrote:Asian guys need to grow some cock.What does racism mean?When Germany scores 7 to 1 against Brazil are the German players racist?It is free competition you play and win or you play and lose.There is no afgirmative action in dating.
German blitzkrieg demolished the national Brasil team. The Brasil got disgraced and wasted billions on the World Cup. Brasil went up in flames from the angry riots. Even USA didn't epic fail against the German onslaught. Brazil got ROCKED SON!

- Franco out.
Life is beautiful.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Franco I must say that the girl on your avatar is hot as f**k.....*thumbs up* to you!