Disappointed Asian guy comes back from Europe

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Disappointed Asian guy comes back from Europe

Post by momopi »

Let me repeat what I've already said several times on this forum. When I was in Paris for a week, most of the WM/AF couples that I observed were tourists from the UK, and most of the AM/WF couples I observed were locals. By locals, I mean the AM is not a FOB, is young, decent looking, well dressed, and spoke fluent French. I'm not fluent in French, but did take it for a year in HS and watched enough French cartoons (Astérix le Gaulois) and movies to know what fluent French sounds like.

On Netherlands, if you want to interact with Friendly Dutch people, go the East Netherlands (i.e. Almelo) and stay away from the coastal areas (Holland).

If you're looking for "easy", proceed to the red light districts.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

momopi wrote:Let me repeat what I've already said several times on this forum. When I was in Paris for a week, most of the WM/AF couples that I observed were tourists from the UK, and most of the AM/WF couples I observed were locals. By locals, I mean the AM is not a FOB, is young, decent looking, well dressed, and spoke fluent French. I'm not fluent in French, but did take it for a year in HS and watched enough French cartoons (Astérix le Gaulois) and movies to know what fluent French sounds like.

On Netherlands, if you want to interact with Friendly Dutch people, go the East Netherlands (i.e. Almelo) and stay away from the coastal areas (Holland).

I'm personally not a fan of the Dutch that much (no offence Marcos). Also if you are short or mediocre height be prepared to deal with some of the tallest people around.
robinsoncrusoe
Freshman Poster

Post by robinsoncrusoe »

Just chalk it up as a learning experience and move on.

In my eyes, you made several mistakes that ended up holding you back

1. Not spending enough time in each place. You pass up on opportunities to follow up with girls on a day 2, 3, 4, etc. A lot of bangs come on a day 2 or 3 if you've put in the work.

2. Being fatigued. Your travels should be convenient and leave you well-rested and ready to go meet some women.

3. Going it alone. Psychologically, it can be a huge help to go out with a buddy. This can be done online or by befriending people once you get there. It's very easy to meet people at hostels or bars.

4. A negative attitude. Your post makes it sound like you expected women to automatically drop their panties when they saw you. Of course shit doesn't go down like that.

Learn from this and evolve playa.
~~~~~~
If your environment isn't helping you succeed, change it or GTFO.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

eurobrat wrote:
momopi wrote:Let me repeat what I've already said several times on this forum. When I was in Paris for a week, most of the WM/AF couples that I observed were tourists from the UK, and most of the AM/WF couples I observed were locals. By locals, I mean the AM is not a FOB, is young, decent looking, well dressed, and spoke fluent French. I'm not fluent in French, but did take it for a year in HS and watched enough French cartoons (Astérix le Gaulois) and movies to know what fluent French sounds like.

I'm personally not a fan of the Dutch that much (no offence Marcos). Also if you are short or mediocre height be prepared to deal with some of the tallest people around.
I already have spoken to a Dutch-working-visa coworker last week on the job, and he said that I can 'pull' tall 6'7" women in the Nederlands. I might have to allot some time to go over there within the next year to year and a half. I haven't touched European soil yet although I have traveled all over SE Asia, Australia, and S. America (and Mexico and DR in Central America & Latin Carribbean respectively).
bob123
Freshman Poster

Post by bob123 »

Wow, the OP is one awkward virgin. Did he really expect women to greet him like he was Brad Pitt and give him BJ's in the street? I give him props for traveling to Europe by himself, but learn some communication skills. Euro Women think you only speak Chinese and won't talk to you. Be a man, Grow some balls, and hit on women. Euro women won't reject you if you speak good English and tell them you are American. Seriously, if I saw a Chinese guy on the street, how can I tell if he speaks English or only chinese? I suppose you can wear a NY Yankees jersey if you want women to know you are American. If he did make a little bit of effort to talk to girls, they wouldn't have rejected him, and he might have gotten laid for the first time in his life. That being said, I know Prague is the most sexually liberal city in Europe (besides Amsterdam) and those girls really like Americans. I plan on visiting Prague soon.
betterasianbrother
Freshman Poster

Post by betterasianbrother »

LOL, OP, are you serious?!

I read through your entire story, and in EVERY CITY, all I see is excuses, excuses, excuses, and self-defeating thoughts and rationalizations. You are carrying a lot of insecurity in your mind, and that's gonna get you nowhere with the hot women, EVEN if you did approach them (they would sniff it out soon enough). Now, personally, I am not a "bang more over bang quality" type, so I probably wouldn't have made any efforts with 5's as well, but dude, you HAD girls who showed interest, AND you had quite a number of interactions. Every interactions though, even with the 6+'s, all I see is "i wasn't in the mood", or "i didn't wanna alienate her friend", or "i was on my period". MAN UP.

Excuse the tough love bro, but THIS IS 2015!!! I don't know if you have heard of GLOBALIZATION? Sure, there are many more feminine and gorgeous women abroad, but heeeeell no, there ain't no free play! You are not the first Asian Marco Polo exploring unknown white p***y land for the first time in history, what are you expecting really? I thought you had a pretty good haul IN TERMS OF OPPORTUNITIES, but your mentality was weak and you didn't grasp any of the opportunities.

Check out my blog post addressing this issue: http://betterasianbrother.com/are-weste ... -question/

-- From a fellow Asian brother, who prefers to look within rather than blame the environment. Peace.
Check out my blog for Asian men (and everybody else welcome too): http://betterasianbrother.com