Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.


Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Disappointed Asian guy comes back from Europe

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby droid » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:43 am

I had a feeling Internationallove would get hammered by everyone lol.

He's got a point though in that you can gauge whether chix are eyeing you or not. Roosh migh be ok with getting insulted and spat at before pulling the bang but I don't see the achievement in that.

International: Don't despair, the trip was too short and your expectations were too short-term. You can't really complain though, quite a few people interacted with you and some chicks were interested in you. One thing you should realize, in my opinion, is that in other places girls are not like "all or nothing" like we're used to here in the states, so you could've probably befriended the girls you weren't that attracted to. Men-women friendship is Ok outside the US. Crap I'm no expert but I'd say that could set you up (given a long stay) for better things. Just my $0.02
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2839
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am







Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:23 pm

droid wrote:I had a feeling Internationallove would get hammered by everyone lol.

He's got a point though in that you can gauge whether chix are eyeing you or not. Roosh migh be ok with getting insulted and spat at before pulling the bang but I don't see the achievement in that.

International: Don't despair, the trip was too short and your expectations were too short-term. You can't really complain though, quite a few people interacted with you and some chicks were interested in you. One thing you should realize, in my opinion, is that in other places girls are not like "all or nothing" like we're used to here in the states, so you could've probably befriended the girls you weren't that attracted to. Men-women friendship is Ok outside the US. Crap I'm no expert but I'd say that could set you up (given a long stay) for better things. Just my $0.02


A lot of Americans are like that; this even applies to American men who go abroad: they feel that it's #MilliVanilli #AllOrNothing. #NOgreyArea
Americans, in general, need to ascertain and create this "grey area" of reasoning. Like rapper Greg Nice said in the early 90s, "Too much of anything makes you an addict!" The "grey area", i.e. moderation, is key.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2122
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: Disappointed Asian guy comes back from Europe

Postby Luc Furr » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:32 pm

International Love wrote:i am an asian guy, and i just came back from a month in europe. i am writing this report to help out my asian brothas. i went to europe with high expectations. on this forum and roosh`s, people paint this picture as if europe is a p***y paradise for asians and that a ridiculous percentage of white women, like 80% of women, in europe will be attracted to asians. well, i think there`s a lot of bullshit on this website and especially roosh`s about europe.

disclosure: i just walked around and saw how chicks responded to me. if i needed help with directions, i tried to ask chicks, but i did NOT do practice approaches to gauge interest in me, and i only asked for help if i really needed it. i also talked to some chicks at bars, but i certainly was not an approach machine. and i did not approach girls who were in groups with guys. yeah, maybe i could have done more, but i do not feel ethically right about doing practice approaches.

gothenburg, sweden: i stayed for one day. i did not feel like i was turning any heads walking around on the street. i went bar hopping. one blonde chick was checking me out, but i did not go and talk to her. she was not my type. i did see one cute brunette with 2 other girls. i started talking to them, and they were super friendly. the girl i liked had a boyfriend, but her icelandic friend, who was a 5, seemed to like me, and her leg was touching mine under the table. i heard that icelandic girls like to f**k on the first date, and i was wondering if she wanted to go home with me, but i wasn`t attracted to her, although i did have a really good time talking to the girls. it was great conversation.

the next day, i was preparing to leave gothenburg, and i was surprised by how friendly people were. i was looking at maps at the bus stop and train station and 1 girl asked in english if i wanted help. she was a 6. i sat with her on the bus and had a nice conversation. i think she liked me, but she was too young for me, and i was not attracted to her. another guy saw me looking at a guide at the train station and asked if i wanted help.

stockholm, sweden: people were not as nice as gothenburg, although they would still be friendly if i needed help with directions. i did ask one girl at a train stop for help, and i did like her. she was a 7 or 8. she seemed totally into me. i was kicking myself for not asking her if she wanted to grab some coffee or food. but the last thing on my mind was a date, as i was carrying my huge a** duffel bag from gothenburg, as i had not found a hotel yet.

i walked around to some bars and approached i think 1 group of girls and 1 single girl. none of the girls seemed interested. i did see an older girl who seemed to be looking my way. she was about a 6, but i was not interested, so i did not talk to her.

i also saw 2 hispanic chicks who were waiting around at a street corner as i was leaving to go to the bars. they were on the phone. as i came back, 2 hours later, they were still there. i was wondering if they were in some sort of trouble, plus they were hot. i asked them if they were ok. one of the girls ignored me and was on the phone. the other one motioned with her hand as if to say, "run along," in a very condescending manner.

the litmus test is this: how many asian dudes did i see with white girls in sweden: i don`t remember seeing any, so i will say 0-1 asian guy/white girl couples.

cologne, germany: as i walked around, i noticed that chicks did not seem attracted to me. the only german girl who seemed attracted to me was a 5. i was on the train, and we were talking. german girls are smoking hot, though, probably the hottest that i saw.

i wasn`t feeling that great, and i did not talk to chicks at bars in germany, but i did walk past the bars at night, and i can understand why they say that german guys do not approach girls.

the tables inside of bars are cramped together. there are also tables outside and they are super cramped together, so everyone can see you if you are approaching a chick. the atmosphere is completely nauseating, as a lot of people are talking in close proximity and there is a heavy air of second hand smoke. you feel like you are packed together with others like sardines. also, i have inhaled more second hand smoke in 5 days or so in germany than in 30+ years in the US, so although europeans are not as fat as americans, i do not think that it is really a healthy place to live.

pros: i have had trouble making friends in the US, and it seems like it would be a lot easier to make friends in germany. i was at the gym and some random german dude started talking to me. also, some german invited me to eat with him and his friends after we did a walking tour in amsterdam. also, while traveling in the czech republic, i made some small talk with a german dude, and he seemed cool. on the train going to the czech republic, my phone was dying, and a german guy had some sort of portable charger that he let me use, and he was generally really cool to be around on the train.

cons: some german dudes did seem to be trying to stare me down. the dahnbahn (government train workers), german subway workers, and german bankers were real dicks. and some homeless german guy said "f**k you" to me after i refused to give him money.

i did not notice any german girls eyeing me. i saw one looking at me, but it was obvious that it was unintentional and that she was not interested. german girls seemed pretty uninterested.

asian guy/white girl couples: i don`t remember seeing any, so i will say 0-1.

it seems that more girls are interested in me in the US, than in germany.

prague, czech republic: i was feeling pretty f***ed up, so i didn`t get to go out much. i did interact with 2 cute workers at my hotel and one hot gym employee. although they were in public service positions, they seemed genuinely sweet, not because it was their job, but because they really were like that. they also seemed like they could possibly have been attracted to me. one random guy on the street saw me looking at a map and offered to help me out. they seemed like the warmest people in europe that i saw.

i did talk to two really nice czech girls on the train, and they said that asian people usually kept to themselves and didn`t integrate with nonasians too much (similar to the US). the czech girls were really cool, and i had a great time talking to them.

prague is overrun with tourists, though.

i did not really get too much of a sense of how much czech girls like asians, but there is potential, due to how warm the hotel and gym worker were with me.

asian guy/white girl couples: pretty sure it was 0.

amsterdam, netherlands: the people here seemed very friendly and approachable if you needed help; however, i did not get the feeling that they were curious in getting to know you. i just felt that they were patient and helpful. although it was the friendliest vibe in all of europe that i got, while the czech republic had the warmest vibe. i was not very attracted to the dutch girls, generally speaking. they don`t tend to be very lean, and they seem to hold on to body fat. i think i understand dutch people, though, as i like their culture.

den haag, netherlands: people were still friendly, but noticeably less friendly than amsterdam. one average girl, a 5, was eyeing me and smiled at me. other than that, i think dutch girls generally are not attracted to me, which makes sense, as they are germanic, and german girls don`t like me.

i did not approach any girls at bars, but the bars are set up the same as the german bars, and it was kind of intimidating. the vibe in den haag seemed less approachable than in amsterdam.

asian guy/white girl couples: i saw one couple at the train station in amsterdam, so i don`t even know if they were dutch or just visiting.

poznan, poland: i stayed here for one night. one guy was really friendly, kind of too friendly at first, so i didn`t know if he was f***ing with me or not, but i realized that he was genuinely being friendly. all the poles knew that i wasn`t polish immediately, so any pole who knew english usually immediately started speaking in english to me. the friendly polish dude introduced me to his buddies, and they bought me a drink and took me clubbing. i know how to dance salsa, bachata, and a bit of swing, but i have no idea how to club dance, so i just basically danced in place next to girls and my strategy was that if they seemed interested, we would start dancing closer. no girls seemed interested at all. two girls were looking at me, but it did not seem like they were sexually attracted to me, but just curious as i was the only asian guy in poznan.

krakow, poland: although a few men did offer to help when they saw me fumbling with maps, i got a very unfriendly vibe from the place. i got into krakow around midnight and walked by three groups of people who started laughing as i walked by. i am assuming that they were laughing at my race. one group of dudes was in a car, and i was wondering if they were going to try to mug me, as they looked unfriendly, but they left me alone. they just laughed at me as i walked by. i did some more clubbing and no girls seemed interested. one girl seemed to be giving me a malicious look, like, "what the f**k are you doing in my country, chinaman?"

i did see a few asians in krakow.

0 asian guy/ white girl couples.

the only polish girl who might have been interested in me was a 6.5 or 7 on the train. she was friendly in helping me find my way. she lives in warsaw.

i would probably do worse in poland than in the US.

it was f***ing cold, too.

London, UK: yeah, i went to the f***ing UK. i know what you guys are thinking - it`s the f***ing anglosphere, bla bla bla. i have noticed that the english girls who i see in the US tend to be really nice to me, and seem to be attracted to me, so on a whim, i decided to go to the UK. i did notice an english women (she sounded english when i heard her accent, but i did not ask her if she was) on the train (while in belgium) was checking me out, even with her husband right there. she also said bye to me, even though we barely talked. i stayed in the UK for 3 days, and it was raining for part of the time. i did notice, i think, 2 british girls looking at me. i went to the gym on monday night just to ask about the prices with the plan of going back on another day to work out. one hot chick (an employee) was giving me a tour of the facilities and was standing really close to me. she seemed like she was into me. i was kicking myself for not asking her out.

there are a lot of asians in the UK. a lot of white people go into chinatown, unlike in the US, where only asians go to chinatown. in the UK, it felt like white people just thought that chinatown was a cool place to go eat. it seemed like they thought it was different, not in a bad way, but just a different and cool place to hang out.

having said that, i only saw 1 asian guy/white girl couple.

the english girls tended to go to the bars with guys, so there were not very many purely female groups at the bars. i only approached one group of females in the bars, but they were obviously hispanic. i introduced myself and one of the hispanic chicks gave me a condescending look like i was weird right after i started talking, and i ejected.

i asked one girl for help with directions on the busy street in London, and she almost walked right past me, but she stopped. i wonder if she only stopped because i turned to face her direction as she was walking past. also, i asked 2 girls for directions to go to the gym, since they were wearing gym clothes. it was dark, but it was only 6 or 7pm. they walked right past me, and one of them said, "sorry." i was shocked. it was like i was back in america. i did not encounter this behavior in germany, poland, sweden, the czech republic, or the netherlands.

verdict: people didn`t seem too approachable, although i may be overly influenced by the rude gym girls. people seemed pretty materialistic in london. it felt like new york, although the last time i was in new york, i was 16, but it was the same feeling. it, at least in the busy areas, likes oxford circle, like there was too much commotion and too many people and too much stimulation. i get the feeling that it may be hard to make friends here in london. i think that english girls like me more than german or polish girls, so i think this whole theory about the anglo countries being the worst is bullshit.

lyon, france: i was there thursday - sunday, but it was raining hard on thursday, friday, and lightly raining on sunday, but i didn`t get out on sunday. i just went to the airport. i am actually in switzerland right now, waiting for an interconnecting flight before getting back to the US. so yes, it was raining a lot in france, so maybe i did not get to see as much of it as i wanted to. also, i wanted to go to toulouse, but because of the train reservation system, i wasn`t able to.

i caught 7 or 8 girls looking at me. i don`t know if the were all checking me out, or if i was just reading too much into it; however, at least a few of them were definitely checking me out.

i also went to a salsa club and did ok on fri. night. i took the kizomba class and girls seemed to like me in the class. i asked a girl if she spoke english, danced with her, and then she invited me to sit with her and her friend, but those 2 girls also normally practice english together. so i don`t know if that was an extra impetus for them to invite me to sit with them.

i went to the salsa club again on sat. and asked 5 girls to dance and only one said yes. ouch! in the US, white girls usually say yes when i ask them to dance at a salsa club. the mexicans are the ones who usually say no.

i did talk to two french girls at a bar, and only one of them spoke english, and she was polite, but i ejected, as i felt bad, because i was alienating her friend who did not speak english.

i spoke to another french girl (a cutie) and asked her if she spoke english. she said no. i asked her if she spoke spanish. she said no. she seemed really warm.

french people, in general, seemed pretty nice and warm, but i kept wondering when a french person was going to flip out at me for not speaking french, but they never did.

i saw 11 asian guy white girl couples there. only 1 of those girls was hot.

not sure if france would be any different than the bay area. but i did catch a lot more girls eyeing me than the US. however, that is kind of circumstantial evidence. the most important thing, i feel, is that most of the asian guys with white girls were not with good looking girls. i know on roosh`s forum, people are saying that they see ugly a** asian dudes with hot chicks in paris. i did not stay in paris, but my experience in lyon tells me that this stuff from roosh`s site is bullshit. i feel that only a low percentage of french girls would be attracted to me. maybe the ones who are interested are more obvious about it, than in the US? i don`t know.

bottom line: generally speaking, white girls do not seem attracted to asians. even in europe, i do not see too many asian guy/white girl couples. although there are much more in france. but like i said, the asian guys with white girls in france usually were ugly/plain-looking couples

although i notice that white girls who have a lot of exposure to asians tend to like asians more. (i wonder if white girls in hawaii like asians?) i notice that chicks who do math and science type schoolwork seem to be more attracted to asians, but i do not know if that`s because A. they understand asians more or B. if they are nerdy and are just more attracted to beta males.

the trip was basically a disappointment. there is a lot of bullshit on this site and roosh`s, and people make claims about how asian dudes can get a date in an hour in europe, but that seems very unrealistic to me.

do i think i could probably do a little better with women in sweden, the UK, or france? i think i probably could do a bit better, but i do not see overwhelming evidence that it would be worth moving there. is europe the p***y paradise for asian men that happier abroad and rooshv`s forum claim it is? no.

i am disappointed and upset that i`ve been misled to spend thousands of dollars on some bullshit trip to europe; however, i have formulated a new theory of happier abroad and will post about it soon on the general forum.


Shhhh you are not supposed to tell the truth about Europe. A way way overpriced place with snobby girls.

Want fun...go to Asia...china or japan (Ethiopia is a friendly place also and dirt cheap...)
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 288
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:48 pm

Re:

Postby eurobrat » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:15 am

zboy1 wrote:Dude, you had your chances with many females seemingly attracted to you--but you either brushed them off, found them unattractive or didn't go the extra mile to ask them out.

That's not their fault--it's your's. With that many females flirting or eyeing you, it's like hitting the proverbial jackpot, but you were too blind to see it. Sorry, dude, but you sound pathetic or socially awkward, no offense.


Looking over this thread, he cock blocked himself. He had multiple girls interested in going on at least a casual date with him. He blew them off, he had medical problems, he was too busy moving around.

His biggest problem, was going to a new city every 24-48 hours constantly on the move, switching hostels or hotels, being completely lost in every new city.

Next time pick a city and LIVE in it for AT LEAST 6 months, only then can you have a grasp on the dating scene, local culture and language.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2334
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Re: Re:

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:46 pm

eurobrat wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Dude, you had your chances with many females seemingly attracted to you--but you either brushed them off, found them unattractive or didn't go the extra mile to ask them out.

That's not their fault--it's your's. With that many females flirting or eyeing you, it's like hitting the proverbial jackpot, but you were too blind to see it. Sorry, dude, but you sound pathetic or socially awkward, no offense.


Looking over this thread, he cock blocked himself. He had multiple girls interested in going on at least a casual date with him. He blew them off, he had medical problems, he was too busy moving around.

His biggest problem, was going to a new city every 24-48 hours constantly on the move, switching hostels or hotels, being completely lost in every new city.

Next time pick a city and LIVE in it for AT LEAST 6 months, only then can you have a grasp on the dating scene, local culture and language.

That's the worst and biggest way to cockblock somebody: yourself. What part of the game is that?? What type of s.hit is that? lmao
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2122
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: Re:

Postby eurobrat » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:03 pm

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:That's the worst and biggest way to cockblock somebody: yourself. What part of the game is that?? What type of s.hit is that? lmao


Chaotic traveler game...

:lol:

I agree, not sure what he expected by going to a big handful of cities in one trip, it obviously doesn't work. Had he just gone to one or two cities in a month he would have been fine.

Plus just walking around expecting girls to be all over you is a bit narcissistic and unrealistic don't you think?
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2334
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Re: Re:

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:31 pm

eurobrat wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:That's the worst and biggest way to cockblock somebody: yourself. What part of the game is that?? What type of s.hit is that? lmao


Chaotic traveler game...

:lol:

I agree, not sure what he expected by going to a big handful of cities in one trip, it obviously doesn't work. Had he just gone to one or two cities in a month he would have been fine.

Plus just walking around expecting girls to be all over you is a bit narcissistic and unrealistic don't you think?


But dude, he could have had his game all sown up even within the time he was allotted! It has been mentioned countless times how he c.ockblocked himself. LOL Enough said.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2122
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: Re:

Postby eurobrat » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:35 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:That's the worst and biggest way to cockblock somebody: yourself. What part of the game is that?? What type of s.hit is that? lmao


Chaotic traveler game...

:lol:

I agree, not sure what he expected by going to a big handful of cities in one trip, it obviously doesn't work. Had he just gone to one or two cities in a month he would have been fine.

Plus just walking around expecting girls to be all over you is a bit narcissistic and unrealistic don't you think?


But dude, he could have had his game all sown up even within the time he was allotted! It has been mentioned countless times how he c.ockblocked himself. LOL Enough said.


I think also he fails to understand basic cultural differences, he says he would do better with USA girls then in Germany. I have seen dozens of Asian guy-German couples usually students on the metro here.

I think he wasn't very accepting of German culture and the formalities here. Because this was not typical.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2334
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Re: Disappointed Asian guy comes back from Europe

Postby Mr. Madvedev » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:06 pm

I am sorry to say this, but "not my type" wtf, you f***ed up. You approach, you put the point, you talk and hey lets get outta here..if shes 6+ why is it no your type, was anything your type? are you there to marry them or f**k their wh0res left and right? and maybe find one girl you can connect with for a brief while? you go and approach but you lose balls to close, its your fault. i am not asian but if I were in your shoes. I know this region, I have many friends and family who have lived and migrated there. very bad field report!
Mr. Madvedev
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:55 am

Re: Disappointed Asian guy comes back from Europe

Postby TechBroDouche » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:31 pm

Mr. Madvedev wrote:I am sorry to say this, but "not my type" wtf, you f***ed up. You approach, you put the point, you talk and hey lets get outta here..if shes 6+ why is it no your type, was anything your type? are you there to marry them or f**k their wh0res left and right? and maybe find one girl you can connect with for a brief while? you go and approach but you lose balls to close, its your fault. i am not asian but if I were in your shoes. I know this region, I have many friends and family who have lived and migrated there. very bad field report!

You just have to understand that when you're raised in America, you operate on a different mentality due to the different sexual culture here. Girls slut it up easily in America and therefore guys on these kind of websites are taught to assume that you should always just go for the sex with these American sluts because trying to get in a good committed relationship is a futile journey here unless you're a really good sexual man. If you don't get laid, you fail. That's the mentality.

In Europe, a change of mentality is probably needed because the girls don't naturally slut it up and if you don't get laid, that's rather good. It means they're capable of staying in a monogamous relationship and they can provide the guy with loyalty.

I think the point is, sexual success is very highly correlated with relationship success here in America, and taking this mentality to Europe is probably not a good idea since the correlation doesn't exist to this degree anymore. If you fail to get laid, you still can get a good relationship in Europe, at least I'm hoping.
TechBroDouche
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:10 pm

Re: Disappointed Asian guy comes back from Europe

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:54 pm

TechBroDouche wrote:
Mr. Madvedev wrote:I am sorry to say this, but "not my type" wtf, you f***ed up. You approach, you put the point, you talk and hey lets get outta here..if shes 6+ why is it no your type, was anything your type? are you there to marry them or f**k their wh0res left and right? and maybe find one girl you can connect with for a brief while? you go and approach but you lose balls to close, its your fault. i am not asian but if I were in your shoes. I know this region, I have many friends and family who have lived and migrated there. very bad field report!

You just have to understand that when you're raised in America, you operate on a different mentality due to the different sexual culture here. Girls slut it up easily in America and therefore guys on these kind of websites are taught to assume that you should always just go for the sex with these American sluts because trying to get in a good committed relationship is a futile journey here unless you're a really good sexual man. If you don't get laid, you fail. That's the mentality.

In Europe, a change of mentality is probably needed because the girls don't naturally slut it up and if you don't get laid, that's rather good. It means they're capable of staying in a monogamous relationship and they can provide the guy with loyalty.

I think the point is, sexual success is very highly correlated with relationship success here in America, and taking this mentality to Europe is probably not a good idea since the correlation doesn't exist to this degree anymore. If you fail to get laid, you still can get a good relationship in Europe, at least I'm hoping.

Right, right, right. This is why guys like EuroBrat and Greek Kamaki feel that you should stay a tad longer so you can score sexually and with a relationship having girlfriends all around the European continent. When I hit up Colombia soon, it's going to be explosive #NoBombPunIntended. I will add more girlfriends to my list after going to Colombia this time 'round.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2122
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: Disappointed Asian guy comes back from Europe

Postby Mr. Madvedev » Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:10 am

TechBroDouche wrote:
Mr. Madvedev wrote:I am sorry to say this, but "not my type" wtf, you f***ed up. You approach, you put the point, you talk and hey lets get outta here..if shes 6+ why is it no your type, was anything your type? are you there to marry them or f**k their wh0res left and right? and maybe find one girl you can connect with for a brief while? you go and approach but you lose balls to close, its your fault. i am not asian but if I were in your shoes. I know this region, I have many friends and family who have lived and migrated there. very bad field report!

You just have to understand that when you're raised in America, you operate on a different mentality due to the different sexual culture here. Girls slut it up easily in America and therefore guys on these kind of websites are taught to assume that you should always just go for the sex with these American sluts because trying to get in a good committed relationship is a futile journey here unless you're a really good sexual man. If you don't get laid, you fail. That's the mentality.

In Europe, a change of mentality is probably needed because the girls don't naturally slut it up and if you don't get laid, that's rather good. It means they're capable of staying in a monogamous relationship and they can provide the guy with loyalty.

I think the point is, sexual success is very highly correlated with relationship success here in America, and taking this mentality to Europe is probably not a good idea since the correlation doesn't exist to this degree anymore. If you fail to get laid, you still can get a good relationship in Europe, at least I'm hoping.



But the same approach rules must apply. if you dont even approch and put it out there the sex or relation whatevrer you seek wont happen out of air. You must go for it, but also pick your targets carefully, here I find hard to pick targets! availablity, attractiveness intrest all plays big role. Thats what I was saying, after so many chances and talking to the girls here and there still no approaches/intent were made because "not my type bs". Europe or USA the Core must stays the same, you approch and make the intent indirect or direct or in a way but you make it and push it further.

You are from anglo sphear, i am not. what works for you anglos in this countries? Your women are not so clear and open to cold approaches of men it seems?

note of suggestion, as I myself would not seek long term relation with western european girl to take it as far as marriage or babies, a lover may be but nothing more. you want wife many good greek, slavic, armenian, asian or eastern women around. But ofcourse you can't just stay in a country few days and expect the sexual gratification, you must stay few months? I personally feel your american men / and asian americans are more socially inept (useless/cluless) instead of naturally other asians from asia or many eastern type men. I do not say this to discriminate against westerners but many young men are just not too sure how to even talk, those who do are in their social circles
Mr. Madvedev
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:55 am

Re:

Postby Yohan » Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:20 am

Billy wrote:I don´t know which guys should have talked about Europe being p***y paradies for asians? - On this site there are some guys me included from Europe. Don´t think anybody would say that.
Maybe you should have just asked the guys who know Europe.


I am from Europe too, and I can only say often Asians living in Europe prefer to bring in their own wives, regardless if they are Indians, Chinese, Japanese...

I never found any evidence that any member of any forum which is into dating, travel, men's rights etc... ever said that Europe is a p****y paradise for Asians.

I really want to know who said something like this? In which forum?

If somebody knows a webpage with such a comment please post the link here in this thread in a follow-up comment.

I can only imagine, should such a comment really exist somewhere, it might be about a totally different situation, location away from the large industrial towns, and about holiday season in Europe, maybe some experience during summer-time in July/August, beach/resort hotel somewhere in Spain, Greece or Bulgaria....
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2322
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Re:

Postby Mr. Madvedev » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:22 am

Yohan wrote:
Billy wrote:I don´t know which guys should have talked about Europe being p***y paradies for asians? - On this site there are some guys me included from Europe. Don´t think anybody would say that.
Maybe you should have just asked the guys who know Europe.


I am from Europe too, and I can only say often Asians living in Europe prefer to bring in their own wives, regardless if they are Indians, Chinese, Japanese...

I never found any evidence that any member of any forum which is into dating, travel, men's rights etc... ever said that Europe is a p****y paradise for Asians.

I really want to know who said something like this? In which forum?

If somebody knows a webpage with such a comment please post the link here in this thread in a follow-up comment.

I can only imagine, should such a comment really exist somewhere, it might be about a totally different situation, location away from the large industrial towns, and about holiday season in Europe, maybe some experience during summer-time in July/August, beach/resort hotel somewhere in Spain, Greece or Bulgaria....



Depends what they mean when said Asians. When I hear Asian I think of Japanease, Chinease, Korean, East Asian, I dont think Indian but I know Pakistani, Indian falls into it. But Most raised in the west also think the same way. Europe is a big continent with many different races, cultures and countries. Some countries may not even be considered Europe but just fall in due to political reasons. For Asians as in Little Chinease men, with zero game and no approch model or balls "not my type". I dont think they will go far, specially American Asian men, Hong Kong Type Asians may have BETTER chances as they are more Socially Skilled, Sharp and many Wealthy and have been introduced into a Western life style from higher up families opposed to american asians work hard all your life, book worm type.

I would argue Mediterranean - Middle Eastern (Greeks, Spanish, Italian, Syrian, Persian, Armenian are seen as exotic and well desired, and perhaps Arabs, Turks, and even North African Egyptian Tunisian, Morrocan or even Pakistani/Indian) types are more desired there then an Asian man with Glasses and a huge luggage saying "this is not my type, ah that is not my type, ah even though shes talking I would not further push it and escalate". I am talking about Western/Northern Europe. Asian Men can over come it, they have the lite skin, the culture, they just need to work on their inner will, inner game, looks, body language and body itself (work out and be a bit buff). Don't be typical little nerdy asian man hollywood movies makes always afraid to say or do something. Be life wealthy asian business men from Hong Kong, They have it right.
Mr. Madvedev
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:55 am

Re: Re:

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:56 am

Mr. Madvedev wrote:
Yohan wrote:
Billy wrote:I don´t know which guys should have talked about Europe being p***y paradies for asians? - On this site there are some guys me included from Europe. Don´t think anybody would say that.
Maybe you should have just asked the guys who know Europe.


I am from Europe too, and I can only say often Asians living in Europe prefer to bring in their own wives, regardless if they are Indians, Chinese, Japanese...

I never found any evidence that any member of any forum which is into dating, travel, men's rights etc... ever said that Europe is a p****y paradise for Asians.

I really want to know who said something like this? In which forum?

If somebody knows a webpage with such a comment please post the link here in this thread in a follow-up comment.

I can only imagine, should such a comment really exist somewhere, it might be about a totally different situation, location away from the large industrial towns, and about holiday season in Europe, maybe some experience during summer-time in July/August, beach/resort hotel somewhere in Spain, Greece or Bulgaria....



Depends what they mean when said Asians. When I hear Asian I think of Japanease, Chinease, Korean, East Asian, I dont think Indian but I know Pakistani, Indian falls into it. But Most raised in the west also think the same way. Europe is a big continent with many different races, cultures and countries. Some countries may not even be considered Europe but just fall in due to political reasons. For Asians as in Little Chinease men, with zero game and no approch model or balls "not my type". I dont think they will go far, specially American Asian men, Hong Kong Type Asians may have BETTER chances as they are more Socially Skilled, Sharp and many Wealthy and have been introduced into a Western life style from higher up families opposed to american asians work hard all your life, book worm type.

I would argue Mediterranean - Middle Eastern (Greeks, Spanish, Italian, Syrian, Persian, Armenian are seen as exotic and well desired, and perhaps Arabs, Turks, and even North African Egyptian Tunisian, Morrocan or even Pakistani/Indian) types are more desired there then an Asian man with Glasses and a huge luggage saying "this is not my type, ah that is not my type, ah even though shes talking I would not further push it and escalate". I am talking about Western/Northern Europe. Asian Men can over come it, they have the lite skin, the culture, they just need to work on their inner will, inner game, looks, body language and body itself (work out and be a bit buff). Don't be typical little nerdy asian man hollywood movies makes always afraid to say or do something. Be life wealthy asian business men from Hong Kong, They have it right.
Agreed. :-D
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2122
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

PreviousNext

Return to European Countries

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest