Let's talk about Italy!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
masterchat
Freshman Poster

Let's talk about Italy!

Post by masterchat »

I'm planning my tour to Italy for three weeks in my winter vacations. Here I am looking for some suggestions from your side for my trip because I am unknown in this country and have no idea about it. So, let me know about most fascinating sites of this country; moreover recommend me the nearest accommodations of those sites to have a contented stay there? Let's see who can guide me about this region…
Last edited by masterchat on October 28th, 2014, 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Re: Let's talk about Italy!

Post by xiongmao »

I went to Rome on a business trip in 2006 - it was fabulous. The women were really lovely and just so stylish.

If you go to Rome and like morbid things there's a Capuchin (er, spelling?) ossurary on Via Veneto that's really, er, strange. Not many tourists know about it.

St. Peters is amazing and any other church you've ever visited will fit inside it. Also the round Roman building with the hole in the top is good and I had some amazing pizza there.

Other than that, be on your guard as tourists get ripped off there and there's a fair bit of tourist crime.

I definitely need to do a bit more visiting of Europe.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Let's talk about Italy!

Post by Winston »

We have a very comprehensive trip report about Italy here:

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=23909
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne