Do you know about Tokyo Tower?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
masterchat
Freshman Poster

Do you know about Tokyo Tower?

Post by masterchat »

Last night I my net friend share some photograph of attractions Tokyo. In which the photo Tokyo tower remind me my tour Paris. Its building structure seems as Eiffel Tower. Now I am interested to know about Tokyo tower and its history and want to know is its construction inspired by Eiffel Tower? I am curious to know about it.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Rumaaa
Freshman Poster

Re: Do you know about Tokyo Tower?

Post by Rumaaa »

masterchat! Here I provides you an information about the Tokyo Tower I hope it will be beneficial for you. You are absolutely right Tokyo Tower, is the second largest man made wonder, which is used as the communication and the observation tower. It is inspired by the Eiffel Tower, base of the towers there is 4 story building that is known as the Foot Town, in the first floor you find a chance to explore the Aquarium Gallery, reception hall and has a restaurants facility also.
masterchat
Freshman Poster

Post by masterchat »

Your provided detail is highly informative for me. I think you have massive knowledge about the Tokyo Tower and other attractions of the Tokyo. It seems that you have personally visited the lovely city. If I am not wrong then I would like to know your tour experience and views about other Tokyo attractions that you have visited there or wish to visit them.
Rumaaa
Freshman Poster

Post by Rumaaa »

masterchat! As I mentioned above Being a tourist I travel all around the world visit many wonders. Tokyo tower is also one of them. I have a gorgeous and unbelievable experience with the surrounded area at the top of tower. Such a beautiful and eye catching sky view and gives the same view of the Eiffel tower, same resembles are find at the top of building. Numerous cafe and restaurants for the visitors.