Newbie planning to visit Europe in 2015

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
kenny1980
Freshman Poster

Newbie planning to visit Europe in 2015

Post by kenny1980 »

hi , i am from China and currently planning my first trip to eastern Europe next year (2015). I've NEVER been to any parts of Europe . I don't probably want to spend too much on meals or accommodation because i have limited budget and i want to stay a little bit longer (say 4 -5 weeks). As a tourist, I am NOT interested in shopping centers, starbucks or McDonald's that can be seen everywhere in the world, so I probably don't want to visit modern western Europen countries like France or Italy something. However, I am interested in Germany. For a 4-5 weeks trip, I don't want it too fast or too slow. Basically I am not a sex tourist but I probably want to have some night life or meet some nice beautiful European girls and sex workers if everything goes legally and makes sense. I understand in this world every individual is trying to find a way to make a living to survive but I don't wan to get cheats or traps. I don't mind paying a bit more for honest service. I read something about Latvia and eastern Europe, it said in those worlds some girls were watching tourists and waiting to put them into traps, while the police there are not likely to be helpful.
Any advice for a 5 week Eastern Europe trip and sex tourist? I am not looking for the cheapest trip but a frugal trip. Thanks you for any comments

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

falcon garson
Freshman Poster

Re: newbie planning the visit to Europe in 2015

Post by falcon garson »

Fist of all Welcome to happier aboard. Good to see you here and I would like to wish you best of luck for your Europe tour..
As you have mentioned that you are from China so, definitely you will know about Chinese snow sculpture festival.
Would you like to guide me?
kenny1980
Freshman Poster

Re: newbie planning the visit to Europe in 2015

Post by kenny1980 »

falcon garson wrote:Fist of all Welcome to happier aboard. Good to see you here and I would like to wish you best of luck for your Europe tour..
As you have mentioned that you are from China so, definitely you will know about Chinese snow sculpture festival.
Would you like to guide me?
Yes Should you have any questions please feel free to ask me.