Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Swedish National Here, I can offer some assistance

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Swedish National Here, I can offer some assistance

Postby swedblogblad » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:30 pm

I'm a Swedish native and I've been helping expats and migrants in my country, particularly in my hometown, Flan.

I've been offering assistance in terms of looking for a place to stay, a place to work temporarily or permanent. And Its my first time posting here offering this kind of help, if ever you decided to visit or migrate to Sweden you can also contact me if you need help.

By the way, I'm looking for a place to spend summer with my family, somewhere in Asia where its bright and sunny. Lots beaches to swim, nice people, amazing cultural heritage and a cheap place or hotel to stay. I also want the place to have a lively night life.

PM me or post it here if theres any. Thanks
Freshman Poster

Return to European Countries