Polish women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Polish women

Post by mentor »

Strange enough that there is not such a topic.

I heard several stories about Polish women.
I think there is a big westernization taking place there, international companies go there opening new offices, but it is a slavic nation too. Also catholic religion.

I heard that Polish women, are beautiful, do not give much attention to the money(so rare feature), but, they want to have control over men(true or not?), so, the submissiveness I like, I do not know if it exists there.

I want to read experiences and opinions.
And mainly not about Polish businesswomen from Warsaw, with career, money etc, but from rural province of Poland, with more traditional (?) conditions, if these do exist.

Let's start!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Polish women

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Giving up on your Filipina dream already, mentor? That's quick. ;)
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Giving up on your Filipina dream already, mentor? That's quick. ;)
Not at all!
My main concern is Asia. I think there are the most good girls there.
But it is not bad to have an alternative second choice from Europe.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

Polish Women= Hot ass.

Dont think you'd be disappointed.

Your mind will beg for ice after all the heat circuits you'll experience from seeing such beauties.

Since you asked, I'll give you my very short-lived report on them.

First of all I've never met any ugly polish girl.

They all seem to be beautiful. What I seem to met is one more beautiful than the one before.

There is a sub-group that like to party and drink. Vodka preferably. Clubbing, staying up all night, smoking, and skanking.

Another is quite intelligent.

All seem to be of the noncommitted none family type.

The country is of odd sorts. I am proud that they stood up with balls to russia and never once backed down but its reprecussion is that their country is poor but not as poor as other countries. They seem to have universal health care and a great deal of intelligence.

They seem to have a similar look to russians probably because of the wars and the war breedings.

The blonde polish theme seems common in my experience.
They are very hot and sexual probably want someone with money and money spending tendacies. Going to clubs, buying drinks, room all adds up and if your hot for her ass it will perpetually so.

I think if your with one of these babes fat asses all your morals and goals will go out the window and make you lose your inhibitions and mind GO AFTER THAT ASS!
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.