hotties then notties

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

hotties then notties

Post by Citizen »

I was reading a thread today and somebody said that Eastern European women are the hottest women. It made me wonder how. Eastern European women are genetically almost the same as Western European women. Same mtdna genetic lines and similar frequencies. The women of America, the UK, and Canada used to be very slim and attractive. But that started to change in the 70's. Women became fat, ugly and sick. Actually a great many people, men and women, became fat, ugly and sick (in Western Europe also). Doctors, nurses, developers, dentists, eye care professionals, pharmaceutical companies were happy happy happy. Jobs and money for them. Anglo Saxon farmers were happy happy happy as they bought up the farms that people worked generations to create. For large numbers of people it was death, a life of servitude or unhappiness.
Go watch the opening to the original Buck Rogers tv program. Look how sexy those women are. Then take a walk in a Wal-Mart. Watch the pathetic people waddle around.

How long will those hot Eastern European (or Chinese, Thai, Filipina...) women will escape what happened to Western European women (and men)?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: hotties then notties

Post by yick »

If you spend any time in Russia - ask Winston this - you can spot a western European from a local easily after awhile.

Not just clothing, but their facial features - you could spot an American, a Brit, a Dutch person or a Scandinavian just by looking at their face and would have 90% accuracy. I could anyway.

It isn't as different as spotting an East African vs a West African where there are big differences sans skin colour - but Eastern and North West Europeans are pretty distinct, actually, a French or a Spanish person would probably slot in better in Russia than the average Brit.

Return to “European Countries”