Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Why is it that Europe is becoming more and more liberal?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Why is it that Europe is becoming more and more liberal?

Post by Adama » March 22nd, 2017, 8:03 am

Jonny Law wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:What jews of Europe. Jews claim Adi killed all 6 million of those vampires.so there can't be any left. Jews seem to have 9 lives like cats. All their ashes come back to life when it is time to collect reparations.
JEWS!

According to the Pew (Jew) Research Center (PRC).
Jewish Population of Europe
Before World War 2 (1939)- 9.5 million Jews
After World War 2 (1945)- 3.8 million Jews
Today (2017)- 1.4 million Jews
HMM... I guess that the Holocaust in Europe did end when Hitler died.
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/20 ... opulation/

FULL FUCKIN JEW-TARDED LOGIC
1. Bring in Muslims to Europe.
2. Muslims in Europe kill the Jews and kick them out of their countries.
They want all their Jews to move back to Israel. They know what they're doing. There have always been information campaigns to push all the Jews in diaspora to Israel. Muslims in Europe helps this along. Not only can they destroy Europe and civilization itself, but also they get to get their other wish, which is to have all the Jews "back home." It's not retarded. Sick? Not retarded though. These people are good at planning.

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1083
Joined: May 13th, 2014, 9:14 pm

Re: Why is it that Europe is becoming more and more liberal?

Post by Jonny Law » March 22nd, 2017, 9:15 am

Adama wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:What jews of Europe. Jews claim Adi killed all 6 million of those vampires.so there can't be any left. Jews seem to have 9 lives like cats. All their ashes come back to life when it is time to collect reparations.
JEWS!

According to the Pew (Jew) Research Center (PRC).
Jewish Population of Europe
Before World War 2 (1939)- 9.5 million Jews
After World War 2 (1945)- 3.8 million Jews
Today (2017)- 1.4 million Jews
HMM... I guess that the Holocaust in Europe did end when Hitler died.
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/20 ... opulation/

FULL FUCKIN JEW-TARDED LOGIC
1. Bring in Muslims to Europe.
2. Muslims in Europe kill the Jews and kick them out of their countries.
They want all their Jews to move back to Israel. They know what they're doing. There have always been information campaigns to push all the Jews in diaspora to Israel. Muslims in Europe helps this along. Not only can they destroy Europe and civilization itself, but also they get to get their other wish, which is to have all the Jews "back home." It's not retarded. Sick? Not retarded though. These people are good at planning.
Dear Adama,

You probably have not been forced out by an invader and lost your: home, job, family and friends. Seeing those around you being killed and forced to flee. Good planning and the JEWISH GENOCIDE IN EUROPE CONTINUES.

You say: "These people are good at planning."
JEW-TARDED PLANNING!
BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE SAME JEWS WHO FUNDED HITLER!
1. POOR JEWS DIE IN MASS :evil:
2. BIG JEWS LAUGH ALL THEIR WAY TO THE BANKS :twisted:

NEWSFLASH!
Being forced to pray to Mecca 5 times a day is a WELCOME RELIEF from the FEMINIST LIB-TARD JEWISH DOMINATED WEST.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Why is it that Europe is becoming more and more liberal?

Post by Adama » March 22nd, 2017, 3:55 pm

Jonny Law wrote:
Adama wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:What jews of Europe. Jews claim Adi killed all 6 million of those vampires.so there can't be any left. Jews seem to have 9 lives like cats. All their ashes come back to life when it is time to collect reparations.
JEWS!

According to the Pew (Jew) Research Center (PRC).
Jewish Population of Europe
Before World War 2 (1939)- 9.5 million Jews
After World War 2 (1945)- 3.8 million Jews
Today (2017)- 1.4 million Jews
HMM... I guess that the Holocaust in Europe did end when Hitler died.
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/20 ... opulation/

FULL FUCKIN JEW-TARDED LOGIC
1. Bring in Muslims to Europe.
2. Muslims in Europe kill the Jews and kick them out of their countries.
They want all their Jews to move back to Israel. They know what they're doing. There have always been information campaigns to push all the Jews in diaspora to Israel. Muslims in Europe helps this along. Not only can they destroy Europe and civilization itself, but also they get to get their other wish, which is to have all the Jews "back home." It's not retarded. Sick? Not retarded though. These people are good at planning.
Dear Adama,

You probably have not been forced out by an invader and lost your: home, job, family and friends. Seeing those around you being killed and forced to flee. Good planning and the JEWISH GENOCIDE IN EUROPE CONTINUES.

You say: "These people are good at planning."
JEW-TARDED PLANNING!
BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE SAME JEWS WHO FUNDED HITLER!
1. POOR JEWS DIE IN MASS :evil:
2. BIG JEWS LAUGH ALL THEIR WAY TO THE BANKS :twisted:

NEWSFLASH!
Being forced to pray to Mecca 5 times a day is a WELCOME RELIEF from the FEMINIST LIB-TARD JEWISH DOMINATED WEST.

Islam is not a religion but a political ideology of death. There is no freedom for people under Sharia Law, male or female. It is pure oppression and living by ridiculous rules. Besides that, if you don't like being a conformist now, just wait until Islam takes over. Everyone will be forced to conform, and it won't be pretty.

I don't believe the Holocaust is real. It is a made up fiction by the Jews for various reasons.
You probably have not been forced out by an invader and lost your: home, job, family and friends. Seeing those around you being killed and forced to flee.
No, this hasn't happened to me. This might have happened to someone like Kradmelder though. Has this happened to you? What is the relevance, if I may ask?

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1083
Joined: May 13th, 2014, 9:14 pm

Re: Why is it that Europe is becoming more and more liberal?

Post by Jonny Law » March 23rd, 2017, 7:27 am

Adama wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:
Adama wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:What jews of Europe. Jews claim Adi killed all 6 million of those vampires.so there can't be any left. Jews seem to have 9 lives like cats. All their ashes come back to life when it is time to collect reparations.
JEWS!

According to the Pew (Jew) Research Center (PRC).
Jewish Population of Europe
Before World War 2 (1939)- 9.5 million Jews
After World War 2 (1945)- 3.8 million Jews
Today (2017)- 1.4 million Jews
HMM... I guess that the Holocaust in Europe did end when Hitler died.
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/20 ... opulation/

FULL FUCKIN JEW-TARDED LOGIC
1. Bring in Muslims to Europe.
2. Muslims in Europe kill the Jews and kick them out of their countries.
They want all their Jews to move back to Israel. They know what they're doing. There have always been information campaigns to push all the Jews in diaspora to Israel. Muslims in Europe helps this along. Not only can they destroy Europe and civilization itself, but also they get to get their other wish, which is to have all the Jews "back home." It's not retarded. Sick? Not retarded though. These people are good at planning.
Dear Adama,

You probably have not been forced out by an invader and lost your: home, job, family and friends. Seeing those around you being killed and forced to flee. Good planning and the JEWISH GENOCIDE IN EUROPE CONTINUES.

You say: "These people are good at planning."
JEW-TARDED PLANNING!
BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE SAME JEWS WHO FUNDED HITLER!
1. POOR JEWS DIE IN MASS :evil:
2. BIG JEWS LAUGH ALL THEIR WAY TO THE BANKS :twisted:

NEWSFLASH!
Being forced to pray to Mecca 5 times a day is a WELCOME RELIEF from the FEMINIST LIB-TARD JEWISH DOMINATED WEST.

Islam is not a religion but a political ideology of death. There is no freedom for people under Sharia Law, male or female. It is pure oppression and living by ridiculous rules. Besides that, if you don't like being a conformist now, just wait until Islam takes over. Everyone will be forced to conform, and it won't be pretty.

I don't believe the Holocaust is real. It is a made up fiction by the Jews for various reasons.
You probably have not been forced out by an invader and lost your: home, job, family and friends. Seeing those around you being killed and forced to flee.
No, this hasn't happened to me. This might have happened to someone like Kradmelder though. Has this happened to you? What is the relevance, if I may ask?
JEWISH FEMINIST LIB-TARDS
1. Is not a religion but a political ideology of death (abortion, feminism)
2. There is no freedom for people under Feminist Lib-Tards, male or female
3. It is pure oppression and living by ridiculous rules. Besides that, if you don't like being a conformist now, just wait until Feminist Lib-Tards takes over. Everyone will be forced to conform, and it is not pretty.

Feminism is a self correcting problem.
Problem- Jewish feminist lib-tards
Solution- Kill and kick the Jews out bring in a Real Patriarchy (unfortunately the only patriarchy left are the Muslims)

You say: "I don't believe the Holocaust is real. It is a made up fiction by the Jews for various reasons."
The holocaust-ridding of Jews from Europe is very real and happening now.
JEWS HAVE NOT FUTURE IN EUROPE :twisted:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michael-l ... 37556.html

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 26347
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Why is it that Europe is becoming more and more liberal?

Post by Winston » March 23rd, 2017, 4:21 pm

The problem is that liberalism appeals to dumb masses and young people because it tries to pass itself as a movement of compassion and human rights and sympathy for the poor and less fortunate. The masses have bleeding hearts and care about compassionate. So words like "equality, human rights, justice, government helping people" etc sounds appealing to people who don't think. A lot of us were liberals too, when we were young, because we bought into the media lies and myth that "liberalism = compassion and fairness and equality for all". It sounded good on the surface, but it was all a lie and smokescreen to disguise their true agenda: communism, socialism, cultural degradation, and removal of God and religion in favor of human rights. Liberalism, equality and human rights in reality is a trojan horse. used to mask communist/socialist agendas, and has been for 200 years. And since the media portrays liberalism as "cool", it appeals to young people.

The "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" said long ago that words like "equality, liberty, fraternity" would appeal to the dumb goyim masses. That's why liberalism and communism sells. This was predicted in the early 1900's and has come true. Also, before that during the late 1700's, the writings of Adam Weishaupt of the Bavarian Illuminati also wanted to create liberalism and communism as part of it's New World Order too. This is all well documented.

The John Birch Society brought out this conspiracy from the 1700's into the light, and repopularized the term "Illuminati" again. They went by historical evidence and documented proof. Even George Washington was aware of such a plot and said so in his letters. You can see presentations by the John Birch Society here: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... ch+society

They are very credible and honest and presented by good moral virtuous people.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “European Countries”