Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Why is it that Europe is becoming more and more liberal?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

drronnie
Freshman Poster
Posts: 317
Joined: September 30th, 2014, 2:50 am

Why is it that Europe is becoming more and more liberal?

Post by drronnie » March 17th, 2017, 4:39 am

With the election defeat of Geert Wilders I slowly get the impression that West Europeans are pretty much okay with the fact that their race and culture is being wiped out. Thoughts?

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6051
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Why is it that Europe is becoming more and more liberal?

Post by Cornfed » March 17th, 2017, 4:43 am

Big boned Dutch giantesses are the hottest females I have ever encountered. Maybe when Holland finally collapses we could organise some kind of pirate expedition to capture a bunch of them or if need be purchase them from their Muslim owners and form a colony on an island or something.

User avatar
starchild5
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2172
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 11:32 am

Re: Why is it that Europe is becoming more and more liberal?

Post by starchild5 » March 18th, 2017, 4:17 am

drronnie wrote:With the election defeat of Geert Wilders I slowly get the impression that West Europeans are pretty much okay with the fact that their race and culture is being wiped out. Thoughts?
It was fake elections by the Jews. Votes were not even counted. Dutch people really wanted the far right to win and kick out the immigrants...

You really have to go to Netherlands and ask at least few people to get the real Vibe.

Nobody likes immigrants to destroy their own backyards. The mainstream media was so much stressing this event because they already knew the outcome.

Only people who could live well among Europeans are Japanese & South East Asias...They have same level of respect.

Wolfeye
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1300
Joined: December 29th, 2013, 7:18 am

Re: Why is it that Europe is becoming more and more liberal?

Post by Wolfeye » March 18th, 2017, 7:18 am

I think Germany has something to do with it. Germany is rich (compared to a lot of Europe) & people have a strong tendency to follow "success," even in failure.

Wolfeye
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1300
Joined: December 29th, 2013, 7:18 am

Re: Why is it that Europe is becoming more and more liberal?

Post by Wolfeye » March 18th, 2017, 7:26 am

Another possibility is a sexual association with being liberal. It comes off like the "sexy" thing to do or they associate being any other way with being frumpy, SEXLESS, and unfair. It really comes off like an unspoken thing that the liberals are the ones with the exciting sex life. Weird, I know, but look at things in detail before you say I'm wrong.

P.S.- I get the sense that people will still f**k & work on their looks, even if liberalism (as it amounts to now) dies out. I could see a major improvement in that area, since women would be able to pick from strong & vigorous men that she doesn't have to tread carefully in order to avoid hurting the guy's feeling about wearing the same pants as her & spending so much money at the hair salon (to make his dreadlocks pink, of course). Of, and the whole not being killed by migrants thing.

Eric
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1297
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: Why is it that Europe is becoming more and more liberal?

Post by Eric » March 19th, 2017, 3:53 am

Because humans are easily deceived into bullshit and propaganda - even men, but women fall much, much easier. The feminists took over power through powerful lobbies funded by international bankers and powerful media groups, just like they fund racist, minority, and revolutionary groups; anyone who will upset the power balance of a main group.

Feminists took over, and made everything about feelings and "hate speech" and basically neutered men psychologically. The men bought it, followed suit and were told to start thinking as women. Now, men and women do not exist any longer - for all intensive purposes. We have lost our feminimity and masculinity and are a confused grey mass of disorder and gender-f***ed dysfunction.


That's pretty much it. They let woman take over, and taught all the men to be pussies.



Meanwhile, women don't realize anything is wrong and are completely happy with all thing; they don't think like men do... they don't think at all- really. They're in their heyday because now, it's a great time to be woman. ... women have no head, no ability to logic or reason. The country will fall and they'll still be partying, buying shoes and smiling with their friends until the world burns.
Only when we are all in shackles and crying, when they line us out in front of a Wal -Mart to shoot us, will the women finally realize their dumb mistake, and come begging and crying for us men to take care of the situation - and finally submit their faux "feminism". By then, of course, it will be too late, and none of us will care about the stupid women who fought them constantly and made their lives a miserable living hell while destroying civilization. The "women" will be raped probably a dozen times, and the p***y "men" might get raped too, before they're killed.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.

User avatar
starchild5
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2172
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 11:32 am

Re: Why is it that Europe is becoming more and more liberal?

Post by starchild5 » March 20th, 2017, 4:20 am

Wolfeye wrote:I think Germany has something to do with it. Germany is rich (compared to a lot of Europe) & people have a strong tendency to follow "success," even in failure.
Germany is very poor...I have lived there and I'm an Immigrant...Its just fake propaganda that Germany is rich...Only Jews in Germany are Rich.

Germany is a bigger scam than India. I paid 53% tax in the excuse of Medical Insurance..BUT what they don't tell you is...Germany has extreme shortage of Doctors and Germans DIE waiting for Doctors...My land lord was on a waiting list for past 14 months to get his heart surgery..Many die before that...

70% Germans live hand to mouth existence...My land lord wife argued endlessly with me on why I leave my laptop on while going out even though it's on sleep mode :D ..Which consumes very less power.

Electric rates are very expensive, rent is very expensive, gas is very expensive in Germany, DBHAN is a freaking day light robbery...You pay freaking 70 Euros MIN to ride those fast trains which no body uses but they won't reduce the price..

The BAHN is always on strike as well.

Germany is a broken old land now been filled with Muslim Immigrants who rob ATMs, rob homes, Banks...The crime in Germany has shot up like never before.

Its TRULY a HELL and its coming from a THIRD WORLD GUY FROM INDIA.

Wolfeye
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1300
Joined: December 29th, 2013, 7:18 am

Re: Why is it that Europe is becoming more and more liberal?

Post by Wolfeye » March 20th, 2017, 4:36 am

See, I think that's a little extreme- women still get ignored sometimes, for instance. I don't think women INNATELY think like idiots & have no capacity to see a serious situation as it is. I DO think women usually have an issue with real menace- they tend to fold up where a man would be less likely to.

I think it goes that the woman is usually better at the general RUNNING of the house, but the man handles the situation where the house is on FIRE better. Both can do both, but the fortes are different. Kind of a dirk AND sporran thing, the men generally being better at the "dirk" & the women generally being better at the "sporran." Men tend to be more negating & women tend to be more bolstering- the thing is: bolstering a situation is frequently better for solving problems, but there needs to be some negation there in order to "pull the trigger."

I've got to say: If men hadn't acted like psychotic narcissists like they did, they'd have a better situation today. I think it's a great thing when a woman's a good cook & she actually bothers doing it as a common thing, but men acted like it was a down-trodden, lesser thing to do. Now there's a big problem with getting that. Same deal with sex- a man obviously wants it, but stabs the woman in the back when she gives it to him by acting like she's low-quality. It seems kind of gay, too.

Eric
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1297
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: Why is it that Europe is becoming more and more liberal?

Post by Eric » March 21st, 2017, 8:42 am

starchild5 wrote:
Wolfeye wrote:I think Germany has something to do with it. Germany is rich (compared to a lot of Europe) & people have a strong tendency to follow "success," even in failure.
Germany is very poor...I have lived there and I'm an Immigrant...Its just fake propaganda that Germany is rich...Only Jews in Germany are Rich.

Germany is a bigger scam than India. I paid 53% tax in the excuse of Medical Insurance..BUT what they don't tell you is...Germany has extreme shortage of Doctors and Germans DIE waiting for Doctors...My land lord was on a waiting list for past 14 months to get his heart surgery..Many die before that...

70% Germans live hand to mouth existence...My land lord wife argued endlessly with me on why I leave my laptop on while going out even though it's on sleep mode :D ..Which consumes very less power.

Electric rates are very expensive, rent is very expensive, gas is very expensive in Germany, DBHAN is a freaking day light robbery...You pay freaking 70 Euros MIN to ride those fast trains which no body uses but they won't reduce the price..

The BAHN is always on strike as well.

Germany is a broken old land now been filled with Muslim Immigrants who rob ATMs, rob homes, Banks...The crime in Germany has shot up like never before.

Its TRULY a HELL and its coming from a THIRD WORLD GUY FROM INDIA.
Germany used to be the most economically developed, rich and technologically advanced nation existing. ...Then the Allies bombed it to bits. The nwo has a hateboner for the West....beyond the proportion for the rest of the world, that it has.


The U.S. is a stack of shit. It's literally like a rigged game. A Ponzi scheme...a pyramid scheme, it's different realities for different races/ethnicities here, that's how thoroughly effed up this country is. There is no 'freedom'. I spoke to my Mom, today - She still thinks you have 'more freedom here than any other country'. I laughed. I told her it was near a total police state.
I explained about affirmative blacktion, and how you are the beaten down doormat and new nigger if you happen to be white and male. I explained or attempted to explain to her..... the difference in realities between men & women, in this country, and the massive separation that exists here between them - which is seriously unhealthy and dysfunctional. I told her it's horrid to raise a family here.
I told her the water here is turning the frogs homosexual - imagine what it's doing to the males? I told her this... she refused to believe me. I explained that this whole place splinters you off into an individual (regardless if you like that or not) because that's the way societies organized. It's an extremely unhealthy/sick society. I told her I'd be happier and give up some of my 'freedoms' to live in a country where people cared about one another, had morals/ethics, and some amount of love.


Europe's suffering much the same problems we are. It's only a matter of time now. It's interesting to see what's going to happen. This country is jacked up and so dysfunctional - yet so many think it's 'fine', they just do what they're told, and say they have "freedom".
It's very close to insanity or something near to it.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Why is it that Europe is becoming more and more liberal?

Post by Kradmelder » March 21st, 2017, 11:43 am

It isn't. Every European nation has a strong right wing party which is pro-white. America doesn't. What gets europe is the anti free speech pc laws that makes everyone afraid to speak up. Only the liberals can speak freely so that is what you hear. Germany has the strongest anti free speech laws where you are arrested just for questioning jews. So everyone keeps quiet a day it appears liberal.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5792
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Why is it that Europe is becoming more and more liberal?

Post by Adama » March 21st, 2017, 1:24 pm

Eric wrote:Because humans are easily deceived into bullshit and propaganda - even men, but women fall much, much easier. The feminists took over power through powerful lobbies funded by international bankers and powerful media groups, just like they fund racist, minority, and revolutionary groups; anyone who will upset the power balance of a main group.

Feminists took over, and made everything about feelings and "hate speech" and basically neutered men psychologically. The men bought it, followed suit and were told to start thinking as women. Now, men and women do not exist any longer - for all intensive purposes. We have lost our feminimity and masculinity and are a confused grey mass of disorder and gender-f***ed dysfunction.


That's pretty much it. They let woman take over, and taught all the men to be pussies.



Meanwhile, women don't realize anything is wrong and are completely happy with all thing; they don't think like men do... they don't think at all- really. They're in their heyday because now, it's a great time to be woman. ... women have no head, no ability to logic or reason. The country will fall and they'll still be partying, buying shoes and smiling with their friends until the world burns.
Only when we are all in shackles and crying, when they line us out in front of a Wal -Mart to shoot us, will the women finally realize their dumb mistake, and come begging and crying for us men to take care of the situation - and finally submit their faux "feminism". By then, of course, it will be too late, and none of us will care about the stupid women who fought them constantly and made their lives a miserable living hell while destroying civilization. The "women" will be raped probably a dozen times, and the p***y "men" might get raped too, before they're killed.

What you must do if you want to destroy a man's house is, first you must bind the strong man. How is that done? Well, the same way it was done to Adam and Samson. They go in through the woman. Once the heart and soul of the woman is captured by appealing to her lusts or her desire to be a god (do anything she wants and receive adulation) then the man is also captured. They use the woman to bind the man, the same way they were doing with Samson. Same strategy. It works. Why change it? People still haven't caught on cause they're not religious enough to believe in Christ and read and learn the Bible.

Delilah destroyed Samson. In the end, just as you wrote, Samson was bound and forced into hard labor, and mocked by those who thought they had defeated him.

What did they promise Delilah? Money. And she gladly betrayed him to serve Mammon. It doesn't even take much.

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1048
Joined: May 13th, 2014, 9:14 pm

Re: Why is it that Europe is becoming more and more liberal?

Post by Jonny Law » March 21st, 2017, 1:49 pm

JONNY LAW APPROVED

FULL FUCKIN LIB-TARDED JEWS FORCE MILLIONS OF MUSLIMS INTO EUROPE! THOSE MUSLIMS SUPRISE TO NOBODY KILL THE JEWS OF EUROPE!

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Why is it that Europe is becoming more and more liberal?

Post by Kradmelder » March 21st, 2017, 1:56 pm

What jews of Europe. Jews claim Adi killed all 6 million of those vampires.so there can't be any left. Jews seem to have 9 lives like cats. All their ashes come back to life when it is time to collect reparations.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4441
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Why is it that Europe is becoming more and more liberal?

Post by Moretorque » March 21st, 2017, 3:40 pm

Cornfed wrote:Big boned Dutch giantesses are the hottest females I have ever encountered. Maybe when Holland finally collapses we could organise some kind of pirate expedition to capture a bunch of them or if need be purchase them from their Muslim owners and form a colony on an island or something.
The real ? is would a man with a 140 pound press be considered viable breeding stock for them.... :lol:
Time to Hide!

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1048
Joined: May 13th, 2014, 9:14 pm

Re: Why is it that Europe is becoming more and more liberal?

Post by Jonny Law » March 22nd, 2017, 7:32 am

Kradmelder wrote:What jews of Europe. Jews claim Adi killed all 6 million of those vampires.so there can't be any left. Jews seem to have 9 lives like cats. All their ashes come back to life when it is time to collect reparations.
JEWS!

According to the Pew (Jew) Research Center (PRC).
Jewish Population of Europe
Before World War 2 (1939)- 9.5 million Jews
After World War 2 (1945)- 3.8 million Jews
Today (2017)- 1.4 million Jews
HMM... I guess that the Holocaust in Europe did end when Hitler died.
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/20 ... opulation/

FULL FUCKIN JEW-TARDED LOGIC
1. Bring in Muslims to Europe.
2. Muslims in Europe kill the Jews and kick them out of their countries.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “European Countries”