age 34, unemployed, virgin, trapped in parents' house

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Traveler
Freshman Poster

age 34, unemployed, virgin, trapped in parents' house

Post by Traveler »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ViQEsoxWfE[/youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ViQEsoxWfE

With a PhD he's likely overqualified for many positions in his field.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: age 34, unemployed, virgin, trapped in parents' house

Post by Zambales »

He lives where I used to - in northern Scotland. Jobs up there were scarce back in the late eighties so I'm not surprised he's having problems finding work now. I know of other people living in these rural area's who are in a similar predicament and they all share the same homely mentality. They won't move to the city to find employment where the chances of securing work multiply tenfold.

If this guy isn't prepared to do that I reckon his only other option is to start his own business if he want's to continue residing in the same area.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Re: age 34, unemployed, virgin, trapped in parents' house

Post by Master »

Hes only a virgin cause he wants to be.
I know plenty of girls in the US that die for the scottish type.

Money solves ALL problems. He could have plenty of babes coming and going to his house saving all the money from rent. Making his parents wish they were single.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.