Danish

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Danish

Post by Master »

I'm highly attracted to the danish babes. But hardly come into contact with them. I have found little to nothing on them and know very little about them. But when you least expect it there happens to come one up. I dont know how to react. What are some tips and information on them? Whats a great way of gaming them?

I had one where I just completely missed the mark. I dont think I was going to do anything with her though of course hoping but my game was totally rusty. I noticed a totally different vibe from her than most other girls. I dont want to be that off guard again. Things I noticed... she was very feminist, she had a very liberal side, she was very ssexy, independent, aware of social dynamics, and scared of masculinity.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.