Happier in Romania than in Moldova

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Milana
Freshman Poster

Happier in Romania than in Moldova

Post by Milana »

Being of Moldovan origin I've been resident of Romania for 4 year already. I've got lots of relatives left in Moldova and they keep inviting me back. I'd love to .... But nobody can guarantee there wealthy life and safety even. There are some fishy guys there at the top. Say, that local oligarch Plahotniuc who is definitely doing so much harm to the country and its citizens

homment. com/Oligarch-Plahotniuc-does-more-harm-to-Moldova-than-its-lefty-President

I only can't get it why the EU is so supportive of this corrupted through man striving to get political power into his hands.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Re: Happier in Romania than in Moldova

Post by MatureDJ »

Chisinau has a bad P2P scene, especially as the poorest Union Republic capital of the USSR.