Why Are Germans So Rude And Unfriendly?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why Are Germans So Rude And Unfriendly?

Post by jamesbond »

This German girl explains why Germans seem to be rude and unfriendly.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Are Germans So Rude And Unfriendly?

Post by jamesbond »

This German girl explains why German people appear to be rude but in reality they are just more direct and forceful.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

The key is to ignore the rude people who talk smack about you, wherever you are in the world. Some people love to hate others. They will be rude to random people and even mind their business, because they just love being cruel.

However, that's their problem. The truth of the matter is, even if they are rude and love hurting other people's feelings, God is still in control. Although they may attempt to block others from success and happiness, or try to ruin self esteem, God is the one who has every man's portion. Every man receives good things from God, and no one will be able to block or interfere or in any way keep a man from his portion.

So let them be as rude as they want to be. It doesn't matter one bit. In truth, all they are doing is embarrassing themselves. Yet they are so in love with being rude that they don't even realize that they are really just mocking themselves.

This is not specific to Germany. I have met lots of rude people who were of other nationalities.
Last edited by Adama on May 20th, 2018, 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I actually met some German girls two days ago in Central Park. They were speaking German and I just started talking to them. One of them was cute, not really my type of cute, but I would have loved to have spent some more time with her. Unfortunately, she was not for me. She was very friendly though. I even got to exercise some German. She was from the western side. So she was very blonde but not nordic in facial appearance.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.