Why Eastern Europe is the Optimal HA Location - Best of both worlds, Middle ground between extremes

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why Eastern Europe is the Optimal HA Location - Best of both worlds, Middle ground between extremes

Post by Winston »

rainbanz wrote:
July 16th, 2018, 12:59 pm
You are very inconsistent about your words and actions Winston, it sad to say that you are a miserable person.. Nothing makes you happy other than bashing other countries... Good luck, Russia and Ukraine is very intellectual, but its not so easy to get girls and get laid quick. You must be in a wrong crowd when you're in Philippines.

Again, I say this to you Winston... Your statements, are very inconsistent and inaccurate for the most part.
Your posts make no sense. You make false accusations with no basis. How am I inconsistent? Where is the contradiction? I said Russia and Ukraine are intellectual. When did I say otherwise?
Its not so easy to get girls in Russia, unless if they really like you very well.. Russian women are not just for money, but for there happiness.. How do I know, I do have a Russian girl friend. Maybe they think your greedy cause you tummy is so fat like a pillow...

Wondering if I could sleep on it
This is a stupid statement. It makes no sense. You just lost all credibility with that post. You obviously are a troll, not a serious poster.

Also fat people are usually content, not greedy. Poor greedy people who want your money tend to be thin, not fat. You are so dumb and backward. Your dumb posts dilute the quality of this thread too.
and I thought, you have a wife and a baby Winston? How inconsistent are you, still posting how beautiful girls are in Eastern Europe? Do you ever taste your words first before you even spit it out to others? I wonder why your partner will think all of these, she may think your very unstable, unreliable, and unfaithful person... oh I almost forgot, you must have OCD... ok I can understand..
I didn't say I have a wife. I'm single for the most part. What does having a son have to do with finding Eastern European women attractive and approachable? That makes no sense. You are either a troll or intentionally stupid or a nasty person.

Man you are really friggin stupid and make statements that make no sense. A total troll.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Eastern Europe is the Optimal HA Location - Best of both worlds, Middle ground between extremes

Post by ladislav »

Ukraine has changed a lot since the revolution. They now have a new police force so those things no longer happen as much. It's trying to be like an EU country now. Racism has taken a down dive big time.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:
July 16th, 2018, 11:03 am
@Contrarian Expatriate
What parts of Asia have you been in? Only Japan? If so your opinion hardly qualifies as informed.
I have been to South Korea, Malaysia, Singapore in addition to Japan. I have also lived and worked with many Asians since many lived in my hometown. Most of them were Koreans and Chinese.
Winston wrote: Also what makes you think it is due to "parenting styles"? Why not due to genetics, DNA, soul level, or group soul consciousness? Like in the organic portal theory I described in another thread?
I have encountered several Asians who were adopted and reared by non-Asians and they were virtually indistinguishable from mainstream individuals. This was particularly the case in Australia where Asians adopted by Aussies were not very "Asian" at all in terms of behavior, mentality, and disposition.
Winston wrote: Also I don't understand your last statement: "The only reason EE eclipses Asia is my lack of language competence in Asia."

What does language have to do with anything?
Obviously since I can speak Russian there is a much higher comfort level in Eastern Europe (All Slavic languages are somewhat similar). It goes without saying that being able to read and communicate with all the local people it therefore renders Eastern Europe more appropriate than living as a functional illiterate in Asia due to lack of language ability. This goes without saying.
Carnio
Freshman Poster

Re: Why Eastern Europe has the best of both worlds and is a good middle ground between extremes

Post by Carnio »

Last edited by Carnio on October 27th, 2019, 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Eastern Europe has the best of both worlds and is a good middle ground between extremes

Carnio wrote:
July 20th, 2018, 11:21 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 10:50 pm

-When I walk throughout Eastern Europe, I don't feel as if I am being perceived as some potential criminal or threat. People see me and take note that I am a foreigner who is likely there for some important reason. There is a certain status conferred with being a Western expat in Eastern Europe.

-The women are better and don't view men as the enemy as is the case in the West.

-The service industry is full of young, talented, and attractive people who speak better English than the 3rd world immigrants and ghetto monsters who work in the American service industry.

-America is a society where everyone is your rival. Women vs men, black vs white, redneck vs corporate, etc. In EE, this perpetual rivals ethic does not exist and people are simply a part of a greater social fabric.

-I am treated with due respect in EE unlike in America where people tend to be overfamiliar and informal to the point of disrespect. There are not too many "hey man" or "hey dudes" coming at me in EE.

-There is no racial caste system in EE. In America, I belong to the "black race" tribe which bestows upon me the stigma of poverty, underachievement, violence, and ignorance. In EE, the perception of me is quite the contrary. I am viewed as an honored guest of high social standing who most people are eager to please and impress.
Yup, These are pretty much the same exact reason why I chose to stay in Central Asia (Kyrgyzstan and Kazakstan) as my first Expatriate experiment. Both Bishkek and Almaty have a very Eastern European feel in terms of structure and architure and even the locals in the cty share the slavic mentality which makes me feel like I am in just another city in Eastern Europe.

But the ones I most especially agree with are these:

-There are no black women.

-The cost of living is lower, yet services quite a bit better in many cases. A millionaire in America can live as an oligarch in Eastern Europe.

-Food is healthier, cheaper, and in more appropriate portions than in the West.

Just with these three points alone was enough to improve my mental illness before I left to Bishkek last year!
With all these things in mind, why would I ever want to live in the USA or the West?
Try telling that to the locals. They believe the US is the land of 72 virgins and money grows on trees...because 'teh muviez'. They think you are some crazy forigner for leaving 'the greatest oppritunities in the world' Despite me telling them the issues going on! They literally think it is a perfect place and all the world population should live there and no one should live outside of it!
I get that too about why I would ever want to live outside of the US. It has gotten to the point where I no longer tell people I am American. I tell them I am an "International Person" who prefers living around the world. The term American is too loaded with positive myths and stigma for my liking. Only when I get to know someone closely do I disclose that "my passport is American, but I don't consider myself American."

I am really feeling you on that black women comment. My 4 months in Florida were exhausting dealing with black women! It got to the point where I would avoid establishments with too many of them or with them as employees.

Truth be told, I like to unwind in strip clubs while I am in the USA. The black strippers became a nuisance wherever I went! They were demanding, entitled, pushy, and they went batsh.t insane when I let them know I was not interested in them. Some would figure out what time it was quickly, but others wanted to make a big thing out of it to the point where I'd have to get management to intervene.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Winston wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 12:52 pm
Where in Eastern Europe is your favorite and why?
Complicated question that I have never really thought deeply about. Ukraine, the Balkans, and the Caucasus, are my faves. I would say Eastern Europe is my favorite region because:

-When I walk throughout Eastern Europe, I don't feel as if I am being perceived as some potential criminal or threat. People see me and take note that I am a foreigner who is likely there for some important reason. There is a certain status conferred with being a Western expat in Eastern Europe.

-The women are better and don't view men as the enemy as is the case in the West.

-The cost of living is lower, yet services quite a bit better in many cases. A millionaire in America can live as an oligarch in Eastern Europe.

-The service industry is full of young, talented, and attractive people who speak better English than the 3rd world immigrants and ghetto monsters who work in the American service industry.

-America is a society where everyone is your rival. Women vs men, black vs white, redneck vs corporate, etc. In EE, this perpetual rivals ethic does not exist and people are simply a part of a greater social fabric. Yes, being a black foreigner CAN cause some on the lower end to see me as a rival, but it is far less prevalent than in the West.

-I am treated with due respect in EE unlike in America where people tend to be overfamiliar and informal to the point of disrespect. There are not too many "hey man" or "hey dudes" coming at me in EE.

-There are no black women. These "women" are a source of constant stress in America to the point where I try to avoid them. They try to berate, harass, and sometimes stalk black men for sport and to garner negative attention for themselves (negative attention is better than NO attention). I have piece without these "women" around me in EE.

-There is no racial caste system in EE. In America, I belong to the "black race" tribe which bestows upon me the stigma of poverty, underachievement, violence, and ignorance. In EE, the perception of me is quite the contrary. I am viewed as an honored guest of high social standing who most people are eager to please and impress.

With all these things in mind, why would I ever want to live in the USA or the West?

To make a long story short, in America, your social status as a man is determined through the lens of how society perceives you. In EE, your status as a man is determined by how and what you actually ARE.
This is a lie, was just with Ukrainian girl for 4 days and they're highly racist people and she said the Nigger word is the same in Russian/Ukrainian and trust me she used it liberally and hated black people.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

eurobrat wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 6:52 am
Winston wrote:
Complicated question that I have never really thought deeply about. Ukraine, the Balkans, and the Caucasus, are my faves. I would say Eastern Europe is my favorite region because:

-America is a society where everyone is your rival. Women vs men, black vs white, redneck vs corporate, etc. In EE, this perpetual rivals ethic does not exist and people are simply a part of a greater social fabric. Yes, being a black foreigner CAN cause some on the lower end to see me as a rival, but it is far less prevalent than in the West.

-There are no black women. These "women" are a source of constant stress in America to the point where I try to avoid them. They try to berate, harass, and sometimes stalk black men for sport and to garner negative attention for themselves (negative attention is better than NO attention). I have piece without these "women" around me in EE.

To make a long story short, in America, your social status as a man is determined through the lens of how society perceives you. In EE, your status as a man is determined by how and what you actually ARE.
This is a lie, was just with Ukrainian girl for 4 days and they're highly racist people and she said the Nigger word is the same in Russian/Ukrainian and trust me she used it liberally and hated black people.
I've been to Ukraine many times and have lived there for protracted periods so I'm sure I am in a far better position to describe its suitability for black expats than yourself.

I also think this Ukrainian "girlfriend" of yours is more reflective of your maturity-level, your poor taste in women, and the social class of people with whom you associate.

There are such idiots in every country of the world so surely you would not judge an entire country and culture from only your "girlfriend" who struck me very much like a drug-abusing prostitute in your vivid description of her.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on July 21st, 2018, 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

July 21st, 2018, 8:21 am
eurobrat wrote:
Winston wrote:

I've been to Ukraine many times and have lived there for protracted periods so I'm sure I am in a better position to describe its suitability for blacks than you.

I also think this Ukrainian girl is more reflective of your poor taste in women and the "class" of people with whom you associate. Also, you have such people in every country of the world so surely you would not judge an entire country and culture from your "friend" who sounded very much like a drug-addicted prostitute in your vivid description of her.
Kyiv is probably safe for blacks in the city centre but outside that travel at your own risk and don’t get pissed off if people stare at you, would be the same if I travelled around Africa with my white British colonial hat on.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

eurobrat wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 8:36 am
eurobrat wrote:
Winston wrote:

I've been to Ukraine many times and have lived there for protracted periods so I'm sure I am in a better position to describe its suitability for blacks than you.

I also think this Ukrainian girl is more reflective of your poor taste in women and the "class" of people with whom you associate. Also, you have such people in every country of the world so surely you would not judge an entire country and culture from your "friend" who sounded very much like a drug-addicted prostitute in your vivid description of her.
Kyiv is probably safe for blacks in the city centre but outside that travel at your own risk and don’t get pissed off if people stare at you, would be the same if I travelled around Africa with my white British colonial hat on.
That's odd. I found the areas AWAY from the city center to be the most fun and hospitable. I never live in the city center and I find Ukrainians to be very cool in the residential areas.

As for the staring, I love when people stare at me, especially when they are gorgeous girls who are half my age. It usually means they are trying to figure out my nationality. Most of them guess I am Brazilian or French because I don't dress "American." Then when I blurt out "Ya ne uznayu nikakoy natsionalnosti. Ya grazhdanin mira!" it really sends their heads spinning. Being stared at by gorgeous, young, local women is one of the true treats of travel!
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

July 21st, 2018, 8:48 am
eurobrat wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 8:36 am
eurobrat wrote:

That's odd. I found the areas AWAY from the city center to be the most fun and hospitable. I never live in the city center and I find Ukrainians to be very cool in the residential areas.

As for the staring, I love when people stare at me, especially when they are gorgeous girls who are half my age. It usually means they are trying to figure out my nationality. Most of them guess I am Brazilian or French because I don't dress "American." Then when I blurt out "Ya ne uznayu nikakoy natsionalnosti. Ya grazhdanin mira!" it really sends their heads spinning. Being stared at by gorgeous, young, local women is one of the true treats of travel!
If you’re truly that gorgeous then you should have no problem getting young women in the USA. HA is not some magical potion to get higher quality women as I have proven.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

eurobrat wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 8:52 am
If you’re truly that gorgeous then you should have no problem getting young women in the USA. HA is not some magical potion to get higher quality women as I have proven.
I'm not sure if you can relate to this, but many of us actually live abroad not to "get women," but to lead fuller, richer lives and to enhance our wealth. Again, I'm not sure you could relate to that so much.

Also, don't view your negative experience with your Ukrainian "girlfriend" as typical of HA members more seasoned than yourself. Girls like that are easily identifiable. And from what you described, she was rather crudely cajoing you to pay up and be worth her time like the Western men she was used to dealing with.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Actually she didn’t ask me for anything financial and paid for my meals and train tickets. The only thing I paid for was the AirBnB but I had to have somewhere to sleep.

I have more European experience than you and I am european.
Sorry to burst your bubble bubba.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

eurobrat wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 10:32 am
Actually she didn’t ask me for anything financial and paid for my meals and train tickets.
Well, now we know why she was completely turned off by you and threatened you like that! You actually proved my very point. She was cajoling you to be a man she could respect. You did not do very well apparently.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

I still banged her a few times and got what I needed out of her, could care less what she thinks all I know is American girls are better to date and better in the sack.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. El_Caudillo concurs that Europe is better for intellectuals and is the most intellectual continent, based on his experience too.

[8/2, 12:57 PM] Winston: Which european countries have u been to?
[8/2, 12:58 PM] El_Caudillo: Ive been to bulgaria serbia hungary greece switzerland england scotland
[8/2, 12:59 PM] Winston: So u know what i mean right? U have talked to people there and they are more soulful right?
[8/2, 1:00 PM] El_Caudillo: Europe is most intellectual continent yes
[8/2, 1:00 PM] El_Caudillo: Followed by south america
[8/2, 1:00 PM] El_Caudillo: In my opinion and subjective experience
[8/2, 1:01 PM] Winston: Isnt japan intellectual too?
[8/2, 1:01 PM] El_Caudillo: Maybe japan is but they dont let outsiders in as far as i know
[8/2, 1:04 PM] Winston: So Japan is just book smart. Not open minded or soulful smart.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne