$300 Bet to Publicduende re: approaching European girls

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: $300 Bet to Publicduende re: approaching European girls

Post by Winston »

Yes i knew that guy. i posted about him before on my mailing list. How do you know about him?

Every time i talked to him he was laughing like everything was a joke and he had a perverted laugh. He was sort of a scammer too. He would pay late and only pay 50 dollars at a time. Then make you come back next week to pick up the next 50 dollars. He was hoping to tire you out so you would quit asking for your money. It was very shady and unethical.

Yes i went to hungry duck once. Very sleazy and wild. Lots of prostitutes too. Almost got into a fight with a drunk russian guy. He was pushing us around, me and an american guy from my hostel.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

I read about him in The Exile. Why did you leave Russia? You had a good job as a Journalist/Reporter. Plus you were dating Russian women. Why did you go to Seattle, WA after that?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well because i was homesick. I was in Russia 8 months already and burned out from the Russian winter. And tired of traveling. Also everything was hectic and mistimed. I got there 2 months late. And i experienced some shit that drained me too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

You were homesick for America? Then why would you go to Philippines and Taiwan after that? According to your resume you've been bouncing between Philippines and Taiwan for over 10 years now.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Winston, were you teaching in a classroom setting? From what I heard ALC would sign up as many students as they could and there was no limit to the number of students in a classroom. So one teacher could have a hundred or more students in a classroom.

What do you mean Business English Teacher? Did you teach Business English in a classroom or did you go out to various businesses and conduct your lessons there? Were they group or private lessons? Do you have any qualifications to teach English? Do you have a teaching certificate?

Did you always stay in a hostel when you lived in Moscow? Did you rent a room or apartment? Did you ever get a steady girlfriend?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

TruthSeeker wrote:
August 9th, 2018, 3:54 am
You were homesick for America? Then why would you go to Philippines and Taiwan after that? According to your resume you've been bouncing between Philippines and Taiwan for over 10 years now.
Because after i rested at home in Washington and spent time with friends, when i was ready to go abroad again i wanted to try Philippines this time since i heard it was a dating and sex paradise. After three long trips to Russia it was time to try something else. Plus i didnt get a lot of sex in Russia so I knew that at least in the Philippines i wouldn't be sex starved.

Im only in Taiwan to visit my parents and work. I would never go to Taiwan otherwise. I realized in 2004 i have no chemistry with it and no luck and no connection and no good experiences so it is a huge misfit country for me. In some ways worse than America.

Does that answer your question and curiosity?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

TruthSeeker wrote:
August 9th, 2018, 5:19 am
Winston, were you teaching in a classroom setting? From what I heard ALC would sign up as many students as they could and there was no limit to the number of students in a classroom. So one teacher could have a hundred or more students in a classroom.

What do you mean Business English Teacher? Did you teach Business English in a classroom or did you go out to various businesses and conduct your lessons there? Were they group or private lessons? Do you have any qualifications to teach English? Do you have a teaching certificate?

Did you always stay in a hostel when you lived in Moscow? Did you rent a room or apartment? Did you ever get a steady girlfriend?
Yes it was a classroom setting of about 15 or 20 students. Not that big. I had no qualifications or training. They just threw me into it. I didnt like that.

I taught some business English terms. So just wrote that on the resume arbitrarily because it sounds good. Lol

Does ALC still exist and operate?

Yes i stayed at a hostel in moscow that was located inside a flat. I couldn't get an apartment because the landlords there didnt want asian tenants. Lol. I did have a chance one time to rent an apartment when my manager found a place willing to take me, but i was traveling out of town. So i missed the chance.

No i didnt have a steady girlfriend. I just dated some girls here and there but nothing happened. I didnt get lucky until i went to yoshkar ola, a small town good for dating.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Maybe me and PD should meet at the Roman Coliseum and settle our feud with our shirt off like Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris did in this scene below. lol. Imagine me seeing PD from afar and doing the thumbs up to thumbs down gesture at him. lol

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
August 10th, 2018, 7:43 am
Maybe me and PD should meet at the Roman Coliseum and settle our feud with our shirt off like Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris did in this scene below. lol. Imagine me seeing PD from afar and doing the thumbs up to thumbs down gesture at him. lol

Funny you say that. I read Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris had been very good friends for a while when Bruce Lee invited Chuck Norris to appear in one of his movies. I think that, at the beginning, he was reluctant to shoot this scene because, you know, he was the real karate world champion and Bruce Lee was just an actor.

I think this is why the scene makes Chuck Norris take the lead and makes him lose it in away that implies that:

1) Chuck Norris got too proud of his superiority (the "thumbs down" thing);
2) he initially got distracted by BL's dancing feet;
3) he finally lost the fight, an badly so, because of the sheer novelty of BL's technique.

Then there's something BL never does after winning a fight. After CN literally throws himself in his arms, with multiple limbs broken and powerless, BL gently put him down and sighs, as if to acknowledge the strength and dignity of his opponent.

So who are you in this? Bruce Lee or Chuck Norris? :)
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

Mercer wrote:
March 14th, 2023, 4:58 pm
Winston wrote:
August 5th, 2018, 5:11 am
Dear @publicduende,

Lets discuss it and see how brave or chicken shit you are.
Why is this even necessary? I think we already know how cowardly and chicken shit he is. :lol:
:lol:

This would be the video of them fighting

https://youtu.be/JKscJ7oTNW4
I am an absolute visionary and a philosopher king :wink:
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Winston is not unattractive,he has the teddybear look.You guys are just as brainwashed by hollywood like women in the west are for what a attractive man looks like.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts