$300 Bet to Publicduende re: approaching European girls

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: $300 Bet to Publicduende re: approaching European girls

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
August 6th, 2018, 9:34 am
??????? What truth have you given me? The truth that no one wants to be my friend or date in Europe, because you say so? How is that a truth? That is not a truth. That's a f***ing LIE and you know it! How much you wanna bet on it? Why won't you bet if you're so sure of it?

Again, what truth? What have you said that's true? Except one thing, which is that Angeles City is not a place to find a good relationship. That I agreed with and is too obvious. But your claim that I can't get any dates or friends in Europe is definitely NOT TRUE. Admit it man.

How did I generalize the HA concept? If I have lied or made false statements, show me and if it's true, I will admit it and recant it. I am happy to admit my mistakes, because I am honest and not full of pride like you.

I am an empath and sensitive and too easily influenced. That's why lies and bad advice are toxic to me.

Of course your claims are extreme. You never said anything that was balanced.
Whatever dude...whatever...my truth belongs to a world you've never seen and probably never will, even if it's 2 cm in front of you.

Even that one thing we seemed to agree on, I have to change my mind. Angeles is the only place where you can survive and function. The only place where you can get companionship and sex, no question asked.

At this point in your life and with this state of mind, you should be afraid, very afraid, to venture in "the world" for more than a passing trip. You're not ready for it, full stop.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

publicduende wrote:
August 6th, 2018, 9:54 am
Winston wrote:
??????? What truth have you given me? The truth that no one wants to be my friend or date in Europe, because you say so? How is that a truth? That is not a truth. That's a f***ing LIE and you know it! How much you wanna bet on it? Why won't you bet if you're so sure of it?

Again, what truth? What have you said that's true? Except one thing, which is that Angeles City is not a place to find a good relationship. That I agreed with and is too obvious. But your claim that I can't get any dates or friends in Europe is definitely NOT TRUE. Admit it man.

How did I generalize the HA concept? If I have lied or made false statements, show me and if it's true, I will admit it and recant it. I am happy to admit my mistakes, because I am honest and not full of pride like you.

I am an empath and sensitive and too easily influenced. That's why lies and bad advice are toxic to me.

Whatever dude...whatever...my truth belongs to a world you've never seen and probably never will, even if it's 2 cm in front of you.

Even that one thing we seemed to agree on, I have to change my mind. Angeles is the only place where you can survive and function. The only place where you can get companionship and sex, no question asked.

At this point in your life and with this state of mind, you should be afraid, very afraid, to venture in "the world" for more than a passing trip. You're not ready for it, full stop.
Why? Because I told the truth about you and exposed your lies and falsehoods and warped thinking and extreme claims? That's your fault. It doesn't reflect bad character on my part. I simply told the truth about you dude. Don't spin it around to me. The fault is with YOU. You are the one that needs to change your bad habit of making ridiculous extreme statements that no one else would make. I may have a short fuse yeah, but at least I don't make extreme claims about things I know nothing about like you do. You also do not know anything about me. All your lies are only true in your mind dude. Not in reality.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
August 6th, 2018, 10:10 am
publicduende wrote:
August 6th, 2018, 9:54 am
Winston wrote:

Why? Because I told the truth about you and exposed your lies and falsehoods and warped thinking and extreme claims? That's your fault. It doesn't reflect bad character on my part. I simply told the truth about you dude. Don't spin it around to me. The fault is with YOU. You are the one that needs to change your bad habit of making ridiculous extreme statements that no one else would make. I may have a short fuse yeah, but at least I don't make extreme claims about things I know nothing about like you do. You also do not know anything about me. All your lies are only true in your mind dude. Not in reality.
Go to Europe. Go. Good luck.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

publicduende wrote:
August 5th, 2018, 8:42 pm
@Winston,
You seem to have completely missed the point of my advice. I advised you to stay away from Europe, Western Europe at least, because you would be almost certain to be sorely disappointed by the lack of romantic/sexual connection with the kinds of girls you want/hope for.

If you go to some places in Eastern Europe and you flash some random girls on the street the proposal of going for a "10 minutes coffee" with you, of course some of them will say yes. And so f*cking what? How will these sporadic experiences change your social/sentimental life?
If could weigh in on this. I think guys who discourage other men from getting their romantic due have the agenda of simply thwarting other men's hopes.

@PublicDuende Your advice would be better taken if you describe HOW Winston and others could get the sexual connection with attractive European girls.

I was in the Caucasus and chatted up a 23 year old hottie who told me she just broke up with her fiance some months ago. She showed me his photo and he looked very much like Winston! Apparently, HE was the one who broke it off!

If Winston wants hot European girls, I agree that Eastern Europe (I have no interest in and scant insight into Western European women) is his best bet with the following caveats:

-Stick to the smaller, less sex-tourist infested towns.
-Play to the Asian-American Entrepreneur (he actually is one) archetype which women find appealing.
-Consider using Sugar Baby dating to get the foot in the door and build relations with young girls with whom he best connects.
-Finally, Winston reminds me a bit of Dan Lok, the Asian American investment guru who kills it with the ladies.

Dan actually dresses the debonair part and has that haircut that Winston could easily pull off as well. With a little polish, you have Winston getting great looking ladies on any continent.

One thing I will so for you @PublicDuende many of us recognize that when you are saying "You can't do this or you can't do that," you are simply projecting YOUR OWN inadequacies onto others and you become invested in their failures. Some people call that "player hating" but I call it a very bad look for you. Build people up and offer constructive criticism instead of outing yourself as a hater.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Did I start all this with my last post?
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:
August 6th, 2018, 8:43 am
@gsjackson
Can you explain to me how publicduende is being a "hard headed realist"? How is claiming that you speak for all women in Europe and know their mind and taste and feelings, a form of "hard headed realism"? Isn't it a form of psychotic delusion? We all know that no man speaks for another. Every man can only speak for himself. And he definitely cannot speak for all women on a continent. Agreed?

So how is that being a "realist" at all? Can you explain?

Plus we all know that outside the USA, foreign women date all kinds of men, not just handsome men. They date average and ugly men too. It's not like the US where the women want the top 10 percent of men. In Europe, average men tend to find women to date or marry too. You will often see ugly men with attractive women too, outside the US. So Europe is not like the US at all. Especially Eastern Europe.

So what is his basis for claiming with certainty that I have no chance at all in Europe? He is making an extreme claim without basis. So how is he being a "realist"? I don't understand why you call him that. Can you explain?

Thanks.
This has become just an insult-trading pissing contest that non-parties should back away from. I'll simply say that you, Winston, started the pissing contest aspect, but there are significant weaknesses in pd's position.

He seems to think that the dating world is a rigid meritocracy, in which your age, looks score, income, etc., etc. are compiled into a number and you slot into the dating hierarchy in accordance with your total score. All women are stern judges and upholders of this hierarchy -- you measure up or you're out of luck. But that's not what I observe. Lord knows how many putzes -- total losers -- I've seen with attractive women. I wouldn't even begin to say what all women, or even most want. For some it's a safe port in the storm. For others (many others) it's a man who doesn't look better than they do. And so on. I've reluctantly concluded that women, like men, are individuals, with their own distinct agendas, and useful generalizations about them cannot be made.

Secondly, for pd to say that you are completely resistant to learning anything on the subject is really the pot calling the kettle black. For months -- months -- in his own thread he got the same obvious advice from one poster after another: Don't be so pessimistic and wimpish; it's only impeding your efforts to find a suitable companion. But he was insistent, post after post after post: A foreign man his age has no chance -- NO CHANCE -- to find a decent woman in the Phils. At one point Neo -- oops, Adama -- pointed out that it was a waste of time to try to give him advice because he was simply unwilling to listen.

I will say that along with the ridiculous outward pessimism, pd was doing a couple of things to put himself in the way of good fortune -- working his tail off on his business and integrating into Phils culture, and identifying exactly what he wanted in a companion. Thus identified, she came along, notwithstanding all his protestations of the impossibility of it all.

Remove all the superfluous insults in this dialogue, and pd's advice to you boils down to a couple of things: happiness should be continually redefined in the light of greater maturity, and don't expect any particular location to be a panacea. That's generally good advice.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 6th, 2018, 11:37 am
publicduende wrote:
@Winston,
You seem to have completely missed the point of my advice. I advised you to stay away from Europe, Western Europe at least, because you would be almost certain to be sorely disappointed by the lack of romantic/sexual connection with the kinds of girls you want/hope for.

If you go to some places in Eastern Europe and you flash some random girls on the street the proposal of going for a "10 minutes coffee" with you, of course some of them will say yes. And so f*cking what? How will these sporadic experiences change your social/sentimental life?
If could weigh in on this. I think guys who discourage other men from getting their romantic due have the agenda of simply thwarting other men's hopes.

@PublicDuende Your advice would be better taken if you describe HOW Winston and others could get the sexual connection with attractive European girls.

I was in the Caucasus and chatted up a 23 year old hottie who told me she just broke up with her fiance some months ago. She showed me his photo and he looked very much like Winston! Apparently, HE was the one who broke it off!

If Winston wants hot European girls, I agree that Eastern Europe (I have no interest in and scant insight into Western European women) is his best bet with the following caveats:

-Play to the Asian-American Entrepreneur (he actually is one) archetype which women find appealing.
-Consider using Sugar Baby dating to get the foot in the door and build relations with young girls with whom he best connects.
-Finally, Winston reminds me a bit of Dan Lok, the Asian American investment guru who kills it with the ladies.

Dan actually dresses the debonair part and has that haircut that Winston could easily pull off as well. With a little polish, you have Winston getting great looking ladies on any continent.

One thing I will so for you @PublicDuende many of us recognize that when you are saying "You can't do this or you can't do that," you are simply projecting YOUR OWN inadequacies onto others and you become invested in their failures. Some people call that "player hating" but I call it a very bad look for you. Build people up and offer constructive criticism instead of outing yourself as a hater.
Oh man, I couldn't agree more with this post. Dan Lok -- a perfect example. Winston is already a much smoother talker. First time I saw Lok, he was wearing a red suit, butchering the English language, gesticulating wildly and recommending to go after "players with money." I thought: 'What an absurd little man.' But he is absolutely killing it in everything, the idol of every would-be online entrepreneur. Because he's just insanely optimistic and self-confident. I'm sure if any Debbie Downers like pd came his way, he sloughed them off like swatting flies. But you gotta bring the self-confidence stronger than strong.
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

Since Winston nicely asked me to add my input, here it is.
There are plenty of women in Europe or wherever Winston wants to go. I'm sure he can strike up casual, or even lasting friendships with them. Can he find love? Maybe. It's not for me to say.
That said, publicduende has a point. Europe HAS changed a lot, but so has the whole world. People are not as ready to open up to another person, it's harder to strike up a conversation with people (because, quite frankly, people are more cautious and the world is a scary place). You may have a harder time meeting girls/spending time with them.

Winston, you seem to be a man who's about my age (I'm 34). I've read somewhere that you have a son.
WHY is the opinion of others so important to you?
Why is it necessary to call people fools when they disagree with you?
Maybe it's the longtime-parent in me, but this post just makes me sad. We're all supposed to be adults here. Surely we can discuss things without name calling?
But that's none of my business.

Long story short: maybe Winston IS happier abroad. But what works for one person won't always work for another. We're all different, with different points of view.

I see both of your points and they are both valid.
Winston, I'm sure you can find a lady in Europe to spend more than 5 minutes with you.
publicduende, you're right, the Europe Winston left behind isn't what's there right now. And also, you're extremely right, it's important to work.

I hope you gentlemen have a wonderful evening.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

publicduende wrote:
I did better. I tried to advise him on how to get girls not just in Europe, but anywhere, including here in the Philippines. Sexual connection isn't something one can "teach". Either one is such a dashing, handsome stud all girls will get wet just by looking at them and jump on them, or has to build the confidence and the physical appearance required. There's no secret recipe.

Why are you advising him to play the sugar daddy card? You know how demanding those Eastern European can be? What kind of relations would he build that way, other than pursuing a transaction and spreading the word, in town, that there's a new gullible foreigner to milk.
None of this, sorry. If there's one thing I invested was my time, to try to help. I based myself on a different point of view, that Winston could find a very worthy woman even here in the Philippines, in Manila.

As Gsjackson said, I realised how provincial Davao is quite late and did quite a bit of complaining. After moving to Makati I realised that the "social fauna" here is more varied and has more of the middle class and upper class, very well educated (by Filipino standards, at least) young women. Some of those women will like a foreigner - any man in fact - not because they are desperate for support, but because they have genuine reasons to be attracted to them.

Winston seems fixated on Europe, and heaven forbids he whom pisses on his latest parade. I continue to believe that he's better off here and he could be better off anywhere, if he changed his mentality and body shape.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

growup wrote:
August 6th, 2018, 6:31 pm
There are plenty of women in Europe or wherever Winston wants to go. I'm sure he can strike up casual, or even lasting friendships with them. Can he find love? Maybe. It's not for me to say.
That said, publicduende has a point. Europe HAS changed a lot, but so has the whole world. People are not as ready to open up to another person, it's harder to strike up a conversation with people (because, quite frankly, people are more cautious and the world is a scary place). You may have a harder time meeting girls/spending time with them.

Winston, you seem to be a man who's about my age (I'm 34). I've read somewhere that you have a son.
Maybe it's the longtime-parent in me, but this post just makes me sad. We're all supposed to be adults here. Surely we can discuss things without name calling?

Long story short: maybe Winston IS happier abroad. But what works for one person won't always work for another. We're all different, with different points of view.

Winston, I'm sure you can find a lady in Europe to spend more than 5 minutes with you.
publicduende, you're right, the Europe Winston left behind isn't what's there right now. And also, you're extremely right, it's important to work.

@growup,

Thanks for injecting some much-needed sanity. If you can be bothered to read the deluge of exchanges that this thread (and the "nobody likes Winston" one), you will notice than I never resorted to insults and foul languages.

One thing that must be appreciated about Winston is that he likes to "lay bare" and expose himself exactly for who he is on this public online forum. We all know he does it out of narcissism, because his ego needs an audience, but it does take guts to be yourself in a public (if virtual) place where tens of thousands of people will read what you do, and potentially judge and define you.

I usually don't judge people, let alone Winston, but since Winston was publicly asking opinions on how he would have fared with young girls in "Europe", I simply reminded him that he wouldn't be a good fit for the kind of "globalised" European girl who has developed insane aesthetic standards for how a man should look and behave.

You are right to say that Europe, both West and East, has changed quite a bit since 2003/2005. Plus Winston was hinting at the idea of living in one of the European capitals, where he could have a cultural life and meet more interesting people. Unfortunately, capitals are usually where the more sophisticated and demanding young ladies are.

In terms of lasting friendships, of course he could find more than one woman willing to be friend with him, but he would have to build up to it. I don't know where you hail from but, in Italy and most of Europe, one has to build a social circle to gain the respect and trust of a few people, including the ladies. What Winston has in mind, to woo young hotties with his "charm" simply by approaching them casually on a street (the pathetic PUA method), simply won't work - he would leave him sorely disappointed and full of bitterness.

Another thing he completely ignored is how expensive most European large cities can be. If he wants the kind of smooth, vibrant lifestyle he seems to dream on, his passive income won't suffice. He will need to secure himself a Visa and a job. Else he will be left with the option of roaming around like a backpacker, feeding off occasional and very transient human interactions and never really building anything solid in the ways of a friendship, let alone a relationship.

Look, I have probably been too radical and crude in my judgment. I really think, though, that something has to change in the way Winston reasons about life and the world. He is too entrenched in his current life at the moment, to even think of changing. It may well be that his "Euro dream" is just pure speculation, since "dark forces" (= his laziness) prevent him from moving on from his current location and condition.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

gsjackson wrote:
August 6th, 2018, 3:44 pm
This has become just an insult-trading pissing contest that non-parties should back away from. I'll simply say that you, Winston, started the pissing contest aspect, but there are significant weaknesses in pd's position.

He seems to think that the dating world is a rigid meritocracy, in which your age, looks score, income, etc., etc. are compiled into a number and you slot into the dating hierarchy in accordance with your total score. All women are stern judges and upholders of this hierarchy -- you measure up or you're out of luck. But that's not what I observe. Lord knows how many putzes -- total losers -- I've seen with attractive women. I wouldn't even begin to say what all women, or even most want. For some it's a safe port in the storm. For others (many others) it's a man who doesn't look better than they do. And so on. I've reluctantly concluded that women, like men, are individuals, with their own distinct agendas, and useful generalizations about them cannot be made.
gsjackson wrote:
Secondly, for pd to say that you are completely resistant to learning anything on the subject is really the pot calling the kettle black. For months -- months -- in his own thread he got the same obvious advice from one poster after another: Don't be so pessimistic and wimpish; it's only impeding your efforts to find a suitable companion. But he was insistent, post after post after post: A foreign man his age has no chance -- NO CHANCE -- to find a decent woman in the Phils. At one point Neo -- oops, Adama -- pointed out that it was a waste of time to try to give him advice because he was simply unwilling to listen.

I will say that along with the ridiculous outward pessimism, pd was doing a couple of things to put himself in the way of good fortune -- working his tail off on his business and integrating into Phils culture, and identifying exactly what he wanted in a companion. Thus identified, she came along, notwithstanding all his protestations of the impossibility of it all.
Oh come on, not again. What should I do? I publicly apologise for being overly pessimistic on that occasion. It was because I was feeling down and over-stressed about working 14 hours a day on a failing (software) project, which led me to shut down the company. Which, here in the Philippines, is no small feat in terms of paperwork.

I had a gem, my current fiancee C, in front of me for months and preferred to convince myself that she was way out my league. It only took a bit of a clearer mind (which only came around last October) to reach for her again and, surprise surprise, she was there open-arms (and not only LOL), ready for me.

My own experience, if anything, validates my point towards Winston. I had a change of scenery, however not such a radical one. I simply moved from Davao to Manila. What changed was my ability to see the good things and make the right moves to get them. As you say, I was partly on a good path because I have been trying hard to establish myself here by networking with the "better people". I just needed a cleared mind.
gsjackson wrote:
Remove all the superfluous insults in this dialogue, and pd's advice to you boils down to a couple of things: happiness should be continually redefined in the light of greater maturity, and don't expect any particular location to be a panacea. That's generally good advice.
Well summarised. Nice how you can cut the fat and reach straight to the jugular of the matter :)

The fundamental problem is that Winston is in his mid-40 and keeps behaving like a Peter Pan in the hoe candy store, who won't grow up and muster the maturity and genuine (not fake, self-reassured) confidence to start impressing people - and when I say people I mean people who will introduce him to nice ladies, and nice ladies themselves.

By moving to Europe without changing himself, he is setting himself up for some burning disappointments. Unless his chameleon ego will find another set of excuses and he will start pointing at simple casual encounters with random people (and girls) roaring successes.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great points @gsjackson and @Contrarian Expatriate. Yes women are not all the same or have a hive mind. They are individuals too, especially in Europe. The hive mind is mostly in Asia. And no one speaks for all women. We cannot even speak for other men. I don't understand why PD doesn't get that.

I think this is a sport for PD. He probably doesn't believe what he's saying. He's just an energy vampire who gets off on aggravating me. That's sick and toxic.

If he's honest, he ought to apologize and retract his statement that he believes it's a certainty that I will get zero dates and zero friends in Europe. Otherwise, he's a bad guy and dishonest asshole and energy vampire and has no integrity or honor.

Probably he has some bad experience in Europe and is biased against it. If he were honest or neutral, he would say something like this:

"Winston, Europe is harder now than before. The girls aren't as friendly as before. So it will be harder than before. But anything can happen if the universe blesses you or you get lucky. So good luck. Follow your heart, but be realistic."

See what I mean? Then he wouldn't have insulted me. That would be more tactful. But he seems to get off on insulting me and aggravating me PD. That's sick and dysfunctional and means he has a dark side.

Btw PD, my self esteem is not usually fragile. But I'm in Taiwan, which I told you is an island of kryptonite, so it brings my self esteem and spiritual energy to a low point. Because Taiwan does not allow you to be confident or brave. NO ONE here is confident or courageous. Taiwan doesn't allow it. Come here and you'll see what I mean. Everyone here is scared, timid and weak. The black hole vortex here does that to you. Everyone here feels it but doesn't dare to talk about it.

The Superman analogy was just an analogy to illustrate a point. Why do you laugh and ridicule it PD? It's just to illustrate a point.

@momopi what's your take on all this? What do you think of a man who claims it's a CERTAINTY that I will get zero dates and zero friends in Europe? Only an asshole who wants to bring people down and spread his misery to others, would say that right? No honest neutral man or friend would say that, that's for sure.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

growup wrote:
August 6th, 2018, 6:31 pm

Thanks for weighing in Growup. And thanks for the compliment. But I am almost a decade older than you. I'm glad you see a better version of my looks than the cynics here do. They only want to see the worst in everyone. As you probably noticed.

See you are being realistic when you said, "Can he find love? Maybe. It's not for me to say." That's what an honest person says. But PD claims to be God and knows for certain that I cannot get any dates or friends in Europe at all. That's what's delusional about him. He ought to apologize and retract such an extreme claim. Don't you agree? @growup

Yes Europe is harder than before and the girls are more spoiled. But that doesn't mean I will get zero dates and make zero friends. When you meet a lot of people, a few of them eventually become your friends, even if it's only 1 out of 20 or 1 out of 30. It's not usually zero. Especially when you are in a culture you like and fit into better. Also Europe is the most socially open continent in the world. People are used to talking to strangers there. It's part of their culture. Go there sometime growup and you will see what I mean.

So no PD. Not all my interactions are superficial and only last for one time. When you go out and are happy and fun and outgoing, eventually a few of the people you meet will turn into long term real friends. Or maybe more. That's the law of averages for you.

But that's life. Most people YOU meet too will not become close friends. They will be acquaintances. One cannot have a lot of close friends. Most people you meet will be acquaintances. That's life. That applies to everyone. Even to celebrities and popular people.

I am not usually insulting towards others Growup. It's just that PD insulted me and tried to destroy my self esteem and confidence by claiming that I'm a loser and has nothing to offer women and will get zero dates and zero friends in Europe. That's very insulting don't you think? How would you feel if someone said that to you?

Don't you think it's pompous of him to say that and act like a know it all? In his case, the AW stereotype that "men never listen" rings true. Not in my case. I listen to honest good advice. But not to insulting extreme statements designed to drain you and bring you down. No one should listen to that. That's not advice. It's toxic statements from an energy vampire.

I hope someday PD sees the errors of his ways and realizes what he's doing here and apologize and retract his statements. Otherwise, he's a sociopath if he's well aware of what he's doing and doing it on purpose.

This is true growup:
"But what works for one person won't always work for another. We're all different, with different points of view."

If PD said that, then it would be normal honest feedback. But he doesn't do that. Instead he made extremely toxic, insulting statements about me that aren't even true and were designed to bring me down and make me feel like shit. That's very dangerous. Stuff like that could drive someone to suicide. If it did, PD's soul would be damned forever in hell.

@Adama isn't it wrong and Satanic for PD to try to make me feel depressed and suicidal and fill my head with lies?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Publicduende:
I usually don't judge people, let alone Winston, but since Winston was publicly asking opinions on how he would have fared with young girls in "Europe", I simply reminded him that he wouldn't be a good fit for the kind of "globalised" European girl who has developed insane aesthetic standards for how a man should look and behave.

You are right to say that Europe, both West and East, has changed quite a bit since 2003/2005. Plus Winston was hinting at the idea of living in one of the European capitals, where he could have a cultural life and meet more interesting people. Unfortunately, capitals are usually where the more sophisticated and demanding young ladies are.

In terms of lasting friendships, of course he could find more than one woman willing to be friend with him, but he would have to build up to it. I don't know where you hail from but, in Italy and most of Europe, one has to build a social circle to gain the respect and trust of a few people, including the ladies. What Winston has in mind, to woo young hotties with his "charm" simply by approaching them casually on a street (the pathetic PUA method), simply won't work - he would leave him sorely disappointed and full of bitterness.

Another thing he completely ignored is how expensive most European large cities can be. If he wants the kind of smooth, vibrant lifestyle he seems to dream on, his passive income won't suffice. He will need to secure himself a Visa and a job. Else he will be left with the option of roaming around like a backpacker, feeding off occasional and very transient human interactions and never really building anything solid in the ways of a friendship, let alone a relationship.
No PD. I didn't ask everyone how I would fare with young girls in Europe. I simply asked where I should go to get the optimum happiness. Not just in terms of girls. But in terms of everything. You MISUNDERSTOOD me yet again.

Sure I may not be a good fit for a European girl with high standards. But why shoot for those? Why not go for freespirit types? Or for down to earth types? European girls are not all the same you know. Ask @growup. She knows it's wrong to generalize all women the way you do PD. You ought to learn from that and retract it and apologize for it.

Btw, why you keep talking about "young girls"? I date women in their 30's too. And I date average looking girls too. I am not like Eurobrat. You seem to get people mixed up. I am not as picky as Eurobrat. I am far more down to earth.

Also, you never answered my question PD. If I don't like Philippines culture or Asian cultures, why should I continue to stay? Even if I find a girl, I don't like the culture or weather or the collective mentality there. Do you hear me?! HELLO?!

I told you, my soul feels much more at HOME in Europe. Many guys I know feel the same. Who are you to tell me that you know my soul better than me?

Where do you get that I want to live in a European capital? I NEVER said that! You keep putting words in my mouth! Or you are getting me mixed up with someone else. You and Rock are the ones who like living in big cities. Not me! I am a small town guy, like most white men are who are genuine and down to earth. Most white people do not like big cities.

Can you memorize the above data so I don't have to repeat them? Be like Data from Star Trek. He memorizes everything and doesn't have to be told the same thing hundreds of times like you do!

You seem to think that Europe is all like London. WTF? I never said I wanted to live in London. Europe is diverse. Haven't you ever been to Latvia or Lithuania? Those are quiet countries with low population and lots of open land.

I got a lot of savings and steady income. I can live anywhere, especially Eastern Europe. Why not admit that? Why do you keep poo hooing everything and imagining that I am poor like you and cannot afford anything? Stop lying about me asshole!

I don't need a visa if I want to live for three months. We can stay for three months on a tourist visa. Then after that, we leave for 3 months and can come back again. That's doable.

Btw, not all my interactions are transient. 1 out of 20 or 1 out of 30 of them do lead to lasting friendships or longer connections. Stop generalizing. Nothing is 100 percent! The law of averages doesn't agree with you! Stop being SOOOOOOOOOOO STUPID PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's clear you have an agenda and bias. No honest person talks like PD. He is miserable and trying to spread his misery. A truly happy person would not try to spread doom and gloom and hopelessness and try to put fear into me from pursuing my dreams. Only a miserable person does that. Only someone who is an agent of the dark side does that.

Do you see the situation now @growup? The man is BSing and making warped claims and extreme claims that are absolutist. And he keeps portraying a false image of me. I never said I only wanted young hot girls, or to live in big capital cities, etc. See he's even putting words in my mouth that I never said. See what I mean? How can that be right or honest? He also claims to know me better than myself, despite the fact that we only met once briefly.

What do you think of that? Isn't that totally pompous and delusional and warped and toxic growup?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw @growup,
Check out this YouTube playlist of 70+ videos of me meeting, dating and hanging out with girls in various countries, including Russia and Eastern Europe. Watch a few of them please if you have time.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... UwHM_wCf6c

Then tell me, don't you think it would be SUPER easy, based on what you see, for me to meet girls and win the bet described in the beginning of this thread?

If so then PD is wrong and ought to retract his absolutist statement and apologize for it. That's all I'm saying. But as you know growup, men are very prideful and never apologize even when proven 100 percent wrong. I would hope Italian men are different, but not PD.

Does your husband ever apologize or admit that he's wrong growup? If so, he's a better and more honest and real man than PD is.

Btw, one can have a good time and good fun in a culture even without romance. For example, in Thailand me and my friend Rock had a good time, even though I didn't find any romance. But still, the food, the culture and the sex were GREAT! Fantastic! The sex was even better than the Philippines! Much higher quality too. I enjoyed it. So you see, you can still have a good time in X culture without romance, as long as you like it.

Don't you agree @growup? If so, then why does PD claim that I will be unhappy in Europe without love? How does he know me and my soul better than I do? Isn't that pompous to claim to know someone better than he knows himself?