$300 Bet to Publicduende re: approaching European girls

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Winston
Site Admin

$300 Bet to Publicduende re: approaching European girls

Post by Winston »

Dear @publicduende,
Since you are God, or the devil, and you can predict things with certainty, and you are never wrong, and you officially represent all European women, i was wondering if you are willing to put your money where your mouth is, if you are so confident and certain of your claims. Heres my proposal.

Would you bet me 300 dollars that i can find 3 girls in Europe in their 20s to have dinner or coffee with me, thus spending more than 5 minutes with me? Even if its platonic? Lol.

If so what are the terms of the bet? What time period would i have to complete the 3 dates? How about one month? Im sure i can win such a bet easily. Because many Euro girls will go out w me just for language exchange. Especially from Couchsurfing. And even on the street or near college campuses. Its not hard. Would you bet money against me?

We should make it a group bet too. Ask the forum guys how much they want to pitch in on either side. Lol. @eurobrat and @Cornfed would you like to chip in and place a bet on either side? If you bet against me the same applies.

How about say within a one month period? Which countries would be included? Would Ukraine count since its too easy? What about Couchsurfing? Or would only cold approach count?

To prove that the date occurred i could either take a photo of us. Or if she refuses to be photographed i could secretly tape an audio of our conversation for 5 or 10 minutes.

Either way the point of the bet is to debunk the claim by Publicduende that no young women in their 20s will spend more than 5 minutes talking to me. And this should be a piece of cake based on my record and history.

After all, if you cant put your money where your mouth is then it looks less credible to everyone. People here also like to assume the worst. So im putting my money where my mouth is because im completely certain i could easily prove him wrong. But the thing is, is he as certain as i am? I doubt it.

I dont think Publicduende really believes what he says. He's just a killjoy who likes to make people feel like shit and shame them with lies and impossible claims, which is very toxic.

He claims to tell the truth. But satan claims to tell the truth too. So do slimy salemen. Doesnt mean they really are telling the truth. Especially since it contradicts all the data and makes impossible claims of speaking for all european women, which everyone knows is false.

What do you say? How many of you cynics and naysayers are willing to put your money where your mouth is? If so how much you willing to bet? Lets discuss it and see how brave or chicken shit you are.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: $300 Bet to Publicduende re: approaching European girls

Post by Winston »

Also by coffee date i mean something like this that i had with this Latvian girl below. Something simple and platonic and lasts over 5 minutes. Usually 30 min to 1 hr. It should be very achievable. Id probably win the bet within one week. Lol :)

In addition to the monetary reward id like an official apology from Publicduende too if i win. :) It will hurt his pride of course but it would be appropriate and right.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Winston wrote:
August 5th, 2018, 5:11 am
Dear @publicduende,
Since you are God, or the devil, and you can predict things with certainty, and you are never wrong, and you officially represent all European women, i was wondering if you are willing to put your money where your mouth is, if you are so confident and certain of your claims. Heres my proposal.

Would you bet me 300 dollars that i can find 3 girls in Europe in their 20s to have dinner or coffee with me, thus spending more than 5 minutes with me? Even if its platonic? Lol.

If so what are the terms of the bet? What time period would i have to complete the 3 dates? How about one month? Im sure i can win such a bet easily. Because many Euro girls will go out w me just for language exchange. Especially from Couchsurfing. And even on the street or near college campuses. Its not hard. Would you bet money against me?

We should make it a group bet too. Ask the forum guys how much they want to pitch in on either side. Lol. @eurobrat and @Cornfed would you like to chip in and place a bet on either side? If you bet against me the same applies.

How about say within a one month period? Which countries would be included? Would Ukraine count since its too easy? What about Couchsurfing? Or would only cold approach count?

To prove that the date occurred i could either take a photo of us. Or if she refuses to be photographed i could secretly tape an audio of our conversation for 5 or 10 minutes.

Either way the point of the bet is to debunk the claim by Publicduende that no young women in their 20s will spend more than 5 minutes talking to me. And this should be a piece of cake based on my record and history.

After all, if you cant put your money where your mouth is then it looks less credible to everyone. People here also like to assume the worst. So im putting my money where my mouth is because im completely certain i could easily prove him wrong. But the thing is, is he as certain as i am? I doubt it.

I dont think Publicduende really believes what he says. He's just a killjoy who likes to make people feel like shit and shame them with lies and impossible claims, which is very toxic.

He claims to tell the truth. But satan claims to tell the truth too. So do slimy salemen. Doesnt mean they really are telling the truth. Especially since it contradicts all the data and makes impossible claims of speaking for all european women, which everyone knows is false.

What do you say? How many of you cynics and naysayers are willing to put your money where your mouth is? If so how much you willing to bet? Lets discuss it and see how brave or chicken shit you @publicduende
Bang 3 girls within a month and I'll up the ante and toss €250

No one gives a shit about your coffee dates...
Last edited by eurobrat on August 5th, 2018, 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

eurobrat wrote:
August 5th, 2018, 11:55 am
Bang 3 girls within a month and I'll up the ante and toss €250

No one gives a shit about your coffee dates...
Thats not the claim in dispute. Publicduendes claim is that no girl in europe will spend more than 5 minutes with me. That was his bogus claim, which no one will put money on, including himself, because they know its not true. This speaks volumes. Only someone possessed by the dark side would try to shame you and bring you down and invert truth and lies upside down as Publicduende has done. No sane person would do that. Theres no way around this.

So if you wont bet with him, that means you disagree with his extreme claims right? If so then you admit that hes wrong, right? Ok then admit it. Case closed. I win. He loses. Checkmate.

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
August 5th, 2018, 5:11 am
Dear @publicduende,

What do you say? How many of you cynics and naysayers are willing to put your money where your mouth is? If so how much you willing to bet? Lets discuss it and see how brave or chicken shit you are.
@Winston,

You seem to have completely missed the point of my advice. I advised you to stay away from Europe, Western Europe at least, because you would be almost certain to be sorely disappointed by the lack of romantic/sexual connection with the kinds of girls you want/hope for.

If you go to some places in Eastern Europe and you flash some random girls on the street the proposal of going for a "10 minutes coffee" with you, of course some of them will say yes. And so f*cking what? How will these sporadic experiences change your social/sentimental life?

I still harboured some belief that you were looking for meaningful social interactions with the opposite sex. Apparently, at the ripe age of 40+, it's still a PUA-like game for you. Only you have replaced the "notch" with scraping the bottom of the barrel of human contact...a smile, a "hi", a few minutes of chit-chat in exchange for coffee and cake, obviously on you.

For the record: do you know what a "date" is? An encounter, probably a wee longer than 10 minutes, where there is at least some curiosity and some expectation, from both parties (emphasis on both), that something more might come out of it. A date is not you convincing some random girl to have coffee with you while taking a video or a chain of pics to show (off) the deed.

Winston, it's quite clear by now that you have a narcissistic personality: your ego must be groomed at all costs and if your ego can't get what it wants, you convince/delude yourself that the second best will do, and then third best, and so on. Until you get to the point where you're boasting the smiles and private dances you received by prostitutes and masseuses as your greatest successes.

Old soul my a** dude. You're the one proving, to me and our fellow forum members, that not only you know squat about the world and women, you refuse to open your eyes and start learning, even as the clock goes by and that world you claim to know so well, naturally expects you to behave like an adult. The world is not just alternative science and conspiracies. There's a bunch of mainstream stuff you just need to know to just barely function. You seem to want to spend your life gladly skipping the whole lot, in the name of "seeking the truth" or "cultivating a free spirit". Society really doesn't care about you but when you complain and try to approach it, don't be surprised if all you get is indifference or rejection, and your hopes are crushed.

Oh well, since you've been constantly rough and direct to me in your latest posts...don't you even see the way the Angeles City girls act? Take the McDonald's video with the dark-skinned cutie sitting at the table in front. She immediately smiles and blows air kisses at you, then seconds later she points at the counter, puts her closed hand to her mouth and rubs her stomach. Her message is quite clear: "I gave you not 5 minutes, but 15 seconds of my attention, now will you please go and buy me a burger, as I am hungry?"

You then approach the table while taking the video, with all 3 ladies visibly embarrassed. You hold her hand and she tries to use the other hand to gently pull away. You keep recording, as if her body language meant absolutely nothing to you. A European girl at that point would have screamed and called security. But you don't get the clue, do you? I can continue, but you (and whoever reads this) has surely gotten the point.

You understand how deeply sad this is? You might have had a genuine shot at a couple of nice girls (the one in your avatar) in tier-2 Russian cities 15 years ago, but the world has changed, and you haven't. That's a capital sin in a man's life.

I am sorry mate, but this is a game I don't want to play. If you want to embrace yet another delusion, that you're gonna find happiness in Poland or Spain, being contented to live like a tourist, collecting passing meaningless interactions with random people you will never meet again and touting them as the proof of your charming qualities and your "failure-proof method", be my guest. Just don't complain if you will have to set the bar a couple of notches lower just to be able to justify your existence to yourself. I certainly won't be there to advise or help anymore.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@publicduende
I did not miss the point of your advice Publicduende. YOU misspoke and miswrote your point. Now you are backtracking and changing your mind. YOU SAID EARLIER in the other thread that I "cannot even get any girl in Europe to spend more than 5 minutes with me." Those were YOUR EXACT WORDS! Go see the thread. If you were wrong or misspoke, then APOLOGIZE fool, and BE A MAN and ADMIT YOUR MISTAKE! Otherwise you come across as an ass. Again, YOU SAID THAT! If you didn't mean that, then admit it and apologize. Be a man. Otherwise I have no respect for you.

I have no problem apologizing for my mistakes. Do you? If so then you aren't a real man. And not mature either as you claim. Be a man and admit your mistakes dude. I hate guys who cannot do that.

So do we have a bet or not? You chickened out right? Because you know I will certainly win such an easy bet.

Or do you want to change the terms? If you can't put your money where your mouth is, then shut the f**k up man!

You know you are bringing out the worst in me right now. That's not all my fault dude. Did you think that maybe you are a TOXIC influence on me too? You give bad advice and make false statements that are insulting too and you try to shame me and tell me that lies are truth and truth are lies, which is Satanic. Only a man being used by dark forces would do that. You should take responsibility for your toxic traits and nature and your shit people skills.

Also, for the 1000th time, do you understand the following?

1. You do not speak for all the women in Europe, including the freespirit girls. You are not their official representative.
2. Human interactions and relations are not in absolutes. They are in probabilities. But there are always exceptions and surprises. You were WRONG to claim absolutes.
3. You can only speak for YOURSELF! You cannot speak for other men's experiences or chances. You do not speak for me either.

Do you agree and understand? Yes or no? If yes, then you ought to apologize for making the three mistakes above. Ask anyone about it. Everyone will tell you you were wrong to commit the above 3.

Btw you forgot one thing. I was only in Europe for about a month. That doesn't prove I can't get dates there or get a girlfriend. We don't know what would have happened if I was there for longer, like 3 or 6 months.

Remember that I found some gems in Russia too, though at the worst time before I left.

So anything is possible.

Question for you: What makes you think I can't get any girlfriends there or any real dates? How do you know? Remember that outside the US, foreign girls date unattractive men all the time. Foreign women do not only date attractive men or hot men. Many foreign women do not trust handsome men in fact, because they are not as monogamous as average men are. That's what they say.

So why do you assume that every European girl, including those who are freespirits and in their 30's, will not like me? On what basis? Give me an honest answer please about your omniscience.

Why don't you act honest and humble and say something like this instead:

"I don't think your chances are good of finding a good girlfriend in Europe, especially one that's young and attractive. But I could be wrong. Anything is possible of course. But I think your chances are lower there than in Philippines."

Now that would be a lot more tactful than claiming absolute certainty about everything. That's how you ought to talk man. That's how a reasonable person talks.

Plus you should at least recommend I spend a few months in Europe, since I fit in better there and like the culture more and find people a lot more open there and experience more positive energy there and feel more ALIVE there too. So why don't you? Others are.

Why would anyone here believe you are even credible? I have no proof of your honesty, integrity or credibility. Plus you never listen to others it seems, which is a big character flaw. So why would I follow your advice, especially if me and my other advisors disagree with you?

Think about it.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@publicduende
Look dude. Bottom line is this: I don't agree with your philosophy and views, and you do not agree with my philosophy and views either. And you obviously DO NOT understand me or relate to me either. Nothing I say seems to change this. So if you were wise, you would simply agree to disagree. That's what mature adults do when they cannot agree on something. So why don't you stop attacking me and agree to disagree? That's what mature tactful adults do.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw publicduende,
You are wrong about something. European girls and Russian girls are HONORED when I kiss their hand. I've kissed many girls hands in those regions. MANY GIRLS HANDS! They consider it an honor when a gentleman kisses their hand. Even the Queen of England is honored when a man kisses her hand. It's not big deal in Europe or Russia. It's part of European and Russian culture to kiss a lady's hand. They are honored by it and totally cool about it. In Europe, women will even kiss their friends (male and female) on both cheeks when they greet each other. I'm sure you know that. In Asian cultures of course, it's less common to kiss a lady's hand. But in Europe and Russia it's definitely accepted as normal. Try it and you will see.

Again, you seem to know NOTHING about European girls. You probably never kissed their hand, that's why you don't know this. See what I mean? Even I have more experience with European girls than you do. You don't know shit. It's obvious. And you are uptight about things that Europeans are not usually uptight about. That's why you are more Asian than European, and I am vice versa.

So you see, even I know from EXPERIENCE that you are wrong about stuff. You are wrong about so much shit dude, that your credibility is gone. ZERO. Stop giving BAD ADVICE ok!

You are clearly ignorant and don't have any knowledge or experience outside your little world. You don't live in my world and I don't live in yours. We totally do not understand each other. Either that, or you are dishonest and have an agenda or are an agent of dark forces. Either way, you are a horrible advisor and I am firing you as my advisor, even though I never officially appointed you as my advisor anyway, you appointed it yourself. lol. So I'm firing you from the position. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@gsjackson
Can you explain to me how publicduende is being a "hard headed realist"? How is claiming that you speak for all women in Europe and know their mind and taste and feelings, a form of "hard headed realism"? Isn't it a form of psychotic delusion? We all know that no man speaks for another. Every man can only speak for himself. And he definitely cannot speak for all women on a continent. Agreed?

So how is that being a "realist" at all? Can you explain?

Plus we all know that outside the USA, foreign women date all kinds of men, not just handsome men. They date average and ugly men too. It's not like the US where the women want the top 10 percent of men. In Europe, average men tend to find women to date or marry too. You will often see ugly men with attractive women too, outside the US. So Europe is not like the US at all. Especially Eastern Europe.

So what is his basis for claiming with certainty that I have no chance at all in Europe? He is making an extreme claim without basis. So how is he being a "realist"? I don't understand why you call him that. Can you explain?

Thanks.

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
August 6th, 2018, 8:01 am
@publicduende
Look dude. Bottom line is this: I don't agree with your philosophy and views, and you do not agree with my philosophy and views either. And you obviously DO NOT understand me or relate to me either. Nothing I say seems to change this. So if you were wise, you would simply agree to disagree. That's what mature adults do when they cannot agree on something. So why don't you stop attacking me and agree to disagree? That's what mature tactful adults do.
Are you insane Winston? Read back all of your posts and let's see how many attacks and insults I have laid to you vs you to me. You being the founder and main moderator of this forum doesn't make you special in a debate like this, does it?

If you were a tactful/adult, neither of which you are, you would have keep the tones of this conversation way lower way earlier on.

I am a patient guy and I never replied "full on" to your insults. Just like S_Parc, I don't feel upset or enraged about your attacks. I just feel sad and sorry for your state of mind. Bashing on you at this point would be like clubbing a baby seal.

You so clearly have demonstrated all the dysfunctional ideas and behaviours, whether HA-related or not, that make you completely unfit to have a normal life, whether here in the Philippines, Europe of anywhere in the world.

You may want to portray yourself as a "truth-seeking", "free spirit" man who pursue the alternative, the intellectual and the spiritual because he's bored and cross with this society.

Reality is: you have a narcissistic, borderline autistic personality which you never even tried to adjust, tune to this world, not even a little bit.

As a result, you can feel a hero how much you want but from the point of view of 99.9% of the rest of the world, including most members here and even your own family, you are and will always be a pariah.

Now you can go back to your prostis and beg them for a smile or a hug that will give you, once again, the feeling that they're doing it "specially to you" because you a Charming Prince.

At this point I am even tempted to echo that other poster in wishing you good luck moving to Europe, Western or Eastern doesn't matter, so you smash into reality nose-first and maybe learn the hard way. Doubt you'll ever do it and, if you do, your intellect will be on full revs to conjure up elaborate excuses involving the Universe, Murphy's Legislative System, parasitic demons and the Freemasons as to why you never got past the 5-minute "coffee date", on a lucky day.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Alright, how about we ask a woman's opinion about this? A woman who is sensible, has common sense and a good head on her shoulders? I know one in this forum.

@growup, what do you think of @publicduende's claim that he knows for a CERTAINTY that all women and girls in Europe will not date me and will not even want to be my good friend? He claims to speak for all women in Europe and that he is their official representative. I know it sounds ludicrous and insane and you must be thinking that he must be joking or teasing me or being satirical. However, he is DEAD SET serious it seems and insists he is telling the truth! WTF? I thought I'd seen it all, I've met weird people, but this is bizarre, even for the Twilight Zone. I wonder if I'm in a dream.

Now I know that western women hate it when one generalizes a whole nation of women and paints them with a broad brush, and especially a whole continent of women, as this guy has done. So as a western woman, what do you think of this? He is actually serious, not joking, and thinks he is like God or something. It's so weird. Yet even though that's batshit insane, he continually blames me and shames me and claims I am the one that's wrong, not him. WTF? Is that totally Satanic or what?

What do you think @growup? How can any man make such an extreme claim that's so outlandish, yet is serious about it but won't budge? Does this guy live in reality? What do you think? As a sensible western woman who seems to have a good head on her shoulders, can you give him a dose of reality?

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

@Winston
Winston wrote:
August 6th, 2018, 7:48 am
@publicduende
I did not miss the point of your advice Publicduende. YOU misspoke and miswrote your point. Now you are backtracking and changing your mind. YOU SAID EARLIER in the other thread that I "cannot even get any girl in Europe to spend more than 5 minutes with me." Those were YOUR EXACT WORDS! Go see the thread. If you were wrong or misspoke, then APOLOGIZE fool, and BE A MAN and ADMIT YOUR MISTAKE! Otherwise you come across as an ass. Again, YOU SAID THAT! If you didn't mean that, then admit it and apologize. Be a man. Otherwise I have no respect for you.
What difference does it make if it's 5 minutes or 6.666 minutes, you d*mbass? You won't get much attention at all from the girls, that's it. Yes, true, girls are not what this is all about. Yet my point is clear.

I gave you the impression of backtracking because I thought about toning down the inflammatory tones of this thread. It seemed to work for a couple of posts...then it went south again. I am not trying it again, guaranteed. No point trying to be a gentleman with a whining child who attacks everything that doesn't comply with his narrative, no matter how twisted.
Winston wrote:

I have no problem apologizing for my mistakes. Do you? If so then you aren't a real man. And not mature either as you claim. Be a man and admit your mistakes dude. I hate guys who cannot do that.

So do we have a bet or not? You chickened out right? Because you know I will certainly win such an easy bet.

Or do you want to change the terms? If you can't put your money where your mouth is, then shut the f**k up man!
I didn't chicken out you clown, what is the point of making a bet that you have 100s of ways to win? You have been covering girls with expensive gifts and meals in exchange for some sexual attention. Am I, or a Notary Public, gonna be there with you when you approach these girls and know what the deal with them might have been?

All I suspected, and now I know it with absolute, statistical certainty, is that a man like you will find it very hard to function in Europe. In fact, in any place with standard people living a standard life.
Winston wrote:
You know you are bringing out the worst in me right now. That's not all my fault dude. Did you think that maybe you are a TOXIC influence on me too? You give bad advice and make false statements that are insulting too and you try to shame me and tell me that lies are truth and truth are lies, which is Satanic. Only a man being used by dark forces would do that. You should take responsibility for your toxic traits and nature and your shit people skills.
That I can see. But, at some point, it would have been inevitable. At least I smashed your face into reality with friendly intentions. You completely twisted my intentions and that's fine. It could have been someone who genuinely hated you. I do not hate you, I just feel sorry for you. I won't help anymore not because I am offended or anything, but because I see that you have no intention to change a thing in the way you see life and human interactions.
Winston wrote:
Also, for the 1000th time, do you understand the following?

1. You do not speak for all the women in Europe, including the freespirit girls. You are not their official representative.
2. Human interactions and relations are not in absolutes. They are in probabilities. But there are always exceptions and surprises. You were WRONG to claim absolutes.
3. You can only speak for YOURSELF! You cannot speak for other men's experiences or chances. You do not speak for me either.

Do you agree and understand? Yes or no? If yes, then you ought to apologize for making the three mistakes above. Ask anyone about it. Everyone will tell you you were wrong to commit the above 3.

Btw you forgot one thing. I was only in Europe for about a month. That doesn't prove I can't get dates there or get a girlfriend. We don't know what would have happened if I was there for longer, like 3 or 6 months.

Remember that I found some gems in Russia too, though at the worst time before I left.
Of course I don't speak for all women of Europe. I am just stating what I know about Europe given what I know about you. There are also exceptions and surprises right where you are. There's also a state of mind and a set of behaviours that maximise the probability of those surprises. And, as far as I have seen, you're not beginning to imagine the idea of starting to change towards that mentality and behaviours.
Winston wrote:
So anything is possible.

Question for you: What makes you think I can't get any girlfriends there or any real dates? How do you know? Remember that outside the US, foreign girls date unattractive men all the time. Foreign women do not only date attractive men or hot men. Many foreign women do not trust handsome men in fact, because they are not as monogamous as average men are. That's what they say.

So why do you assume that every European girl, including those who are freespirits and in their 30's, will not like me? On what basis? Give me an honest answer please about your omniscience.

Why don't you act honest and humble and say something like this instead:

"I don't think your chances are good of finding a good girlfriend in Europe, especially one that's young and attractive. But I could be wrong. Anything is possible of course. But I think your chances are lower there than in Philippines."

Now that would be a lot more tactful than claiming absolute certainty about everything. That's how you ought to talk man. That's how a reasonable person talks.

Plus you should at least recommend I spend a few months in Europe, since I fit in better there and like the culture more and find people a lot more open there and experience more positive energy there and feel more ALIVE there too. So why don't you? Others are.

Why would anyone here believe you are even credible? I have no proof of your honesty, integrity or credibility. Plus you never listen to others it seems, which is a big character flaw. So why would I follow your advice, especially if me and my other advisors disagree with you?

Think about it.
You can spend all you want in Europe, but you're still missing my point. Yiddish proverb: you point the moon to the Fool and the Fool looks at your finger.

You need to change as a person, not location. As you are right now, you'll be an absolute misfit wherever you go. If you change, chances will be much higher anywhere, here in the Philippines or anywhere in Europe.
Last edited by publicduende on August 6th, 2018, 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

No @publicduende. YOU STARTED this fight by insulting me and making extreme rigid claims that you represent all women in Europe and that it's a certainty that I cannot get a girlfriend, real date or even a real female friend there, all because you say so and you are God. And you have not taken it all back or apologized for it or admitted you were crazy to make such an outlandish extreme claim, even though the whole world can see that you were crazy for claiming such a thing and being serious about it. It was not even a joke. You were not even kidding. You were actually serious about that extreme claim that no one would make? No one would claim such a crazy thing like that, unless they were nasty people or batshit insane. There's no way around it. Yet instead of apologizing, you continue blaming me and trying to pretend like you said nothing wrong. I have a cause to feel greatly insulted and offended by your attempt to DECEIVE me and DESTROY my self esteem. No friend would do that. Only enemies do that.

Ask all my close friends that have known me for years. I NEVER start fights or get angry at innocent people, unless provoked or attacked first. Ask all my friends who know me best. They will all tell you that. Thus the FAULT IS YOURS FOR STARTING THIS FIGHT AND ATTACKING ME FIRST!

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

@Winston, if it takes just a little dose of truth to destroy your self-esteem, then it looks like you didn't have much to start with. It's more like self-deception. The biggest lies are those you have been telling yourself for the past n years.

If my claims sound extreme to you, it's perhaps because you are an "extreme" kind of person. You have spent way too many years in isolation in your little world, reveling in your past Russian/Eastern European adventures as if it was something universal, that could be replicated by anyone, any time.

You - indeed we, all of us who in some measure or another espoused the HA predicament - forgot the world keeps spinning. We forgot that globalisation, the Internet and social media, mainstream culture aesthetics, all of this is poisoning and closing whatever crack was (or is) still to be found, to find a good lifestyle abroad with a worthy female companion.

Some of us drank the HA Kool-aid fully, some other - like me - chose to maintain some connection with reality. I don't have my parents watching my back. Whether in Milan or Manila, if I don't work, my future becomes more uncertain than what it is and I don't like it. You are right in that nobody is the same.

So how about the whole HA construct being a big lie and the fruit of a gross generalisation, you should be apologising for? How about that?
Winston wrote:
August 6th, 2018, 9:13 am
No @publicduende. YOU STARTED this fight by insulting me and making extreme rigid claims that you represent all women in Europe and that it's a certainty that I cannot get a girlfriend, real date or even a real female friend there, all because you say so and you are God. And you have not taken it all back or apologized for it or admitted you were crazy to make such an outlandish extreme claim, even though the whole world can see that you were crazy for claiming such a thing and being serious about it. It was not even a joke. You were not even kidding. You were actually serious about that extreme claim that no one would make? No one would claim such a crazy thing like that, unless they were nasty people or batshit insane. There's no way around it. Yet instead of apologizing, you continue blaming me. I have a cause to feel greatly insulted and offended by your attempt to DECEIVE me and destroy my self esteem. No friend would do that. Only enemies do that.

Ask all my close friends that have known me for years. I never start fights or get angry at innocent people, unless provoked or attacked first. Ask all my friends who know me best. They will all tell you that. Thus the FAULT IS YOURS FOR STARTING THIS FIGHT AND ATTACKING ME FIRST!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

publicduende wrote:
August 6th, 2018, 9:23 am
@Winston, if it takes just a little dose of truth to destroy your self-esteem, that it looks like you didn't have much to start with. It's more like self-deception. The biggest lies are those you have been telling yourself for the past n years.

If my claims sound extreme to you, it's perhaps because you are an "extreme" kind of person. You have spent way too many years in isolation in your little world, reveling in your past Russian/Eastern European adventures as if it was something universal, that could be replicated by anyone, any time.

You - indeed we, all of us who in some measure or another espoused the HA predicament - forgot the world keeps spinning. We forgot that globalisation, the Internet and social media, mainstream culture aesthetics, all of this is poisoning and closing whatever crack was (or is) still to be found, to find a good lifestyle abroad with a worthy female companion.

Some of us drank the HA Kool-aid fully, some other - like me - chose to maintain some connection with reality. I don't have my parents watching my back. Whether in Milan or Manila, if I don't work, my future becomes more uncertain than what it is and I don't like it. You are right in that nobody is the same.

So how about the whole HA construct being a big lie and the fruit of a gross generalisation, you should be apologising for? How about that?
Winston wrote:
August 6th, 2018, 9:13 am
No @publicduende. YOU STARTED this fight by insulting me and making extreme rigid claims that you represent all women in Europe and that it's a certainty that I cannot get a girlfriend, real date or even a real female friend there, all because you say so and you are God. And you have not taken it all back or apologized for it or admitted you were crazy to make such an outlandish extreme claim, even though the whole world can see that you were crazy for claiming such a thing and being serious about it. It was not even a joke. You were not even kidding. You were actually serious about that extreme claim that no one would make? No one would claim such a crazy thing like that, unless they were nasty people or batshit insane. There's no way around it. Yet instead of apologizing, you continue blaming me. I have a cause to feel greatly insulted and offended by your attempt to DECEIVE me and destroy my self esteem. No friend would do that. Only enemies do that.

Ask all my close friends that have known me for years. I never start fights or get angry at innocent people, unless provoked or attacked first. Ask all my friends who know me best. They will all tell you that. Thus the FAULT IS YOURS FOR STARTING THIS FIGHT AND ATTACKING ME FIRST!
??????? What truth have you given me? The truth that no one wants to be my friend or date in Europe, because you say so? How is that a truth? That is not a truth. That's a f***ing LIE and you know it! How much you wanna bet on it? Why won't you bet if you're so sure of it?

Again, what truth? What have you said that's true? Except one thing, which is that Angeles City is not a place to find a good relationship. That I agreed with and is too obvious. But your claim that I can't get any dates or friends in Europe is definitely NOT TRUE. Admit it man.

How did I generalize the HA concept? If I have lied or made false statements, show me and if it's true, I will admit it and recant it. I am happy to admit my mistakes, because I am honest and not full of pride like you.

I am an empath and sensitive and too easily influenced. That's why lies and bad advice are toxic to me.

Of course your claims are extreme. You never said anything that was balanced.