$300 Bet to Publicduende re: approaching European girls

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: $300 Bet to Publicduende re: approaching European girls

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote:
August 7th, 2018, 3:41 am
@momopi what's your take on all this? What do you think of a man who claims it's a CERTAINTY that I will get zero dates and zero friends in Europe? Only an asshole who wants to bring people down and spread his misery to others, would say that right? No honest neutral man or friend would say that, that's for sure.
The thread is irreverent if you don’t make it to Europe.

What have you done today toward the goal of going to Europe to find a spouse or LTR?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote:
August 7th, 2018, 10:00 am
Winston wrote:
August 7th, 2018, 3:41 am
@momopi what's your take on all this? What do you think of a man who claims it's a CERTAINTY that I will get zero dates and zero friends in Europe? Only an asshole who wants to bring people down and spread his misery to others, would say that right? No honest neutral man or friend would say that, that's for sure.

What have you done today toward the goal of going to Europe to find a spouse or LTR?
Then tell PD to stop naysaying and filling my head with doubts and lies, and let me go to Europe, as I've been wanting to do since 2006. Geez.

I didn't say I want to go to Europe to find a LTR or spouse @momopi. Remember? I told you all earlier, the primary reason is to be in a culture I like/love and fit into better than Asia or America, for the many reasons I listed already. And to be in my element and feel more alive and have social connection and be around people who are more soulful and like kindred spirits to me. The spouse or girlfriend thing is just a side benefit. If it happens great. But that's not the primary reason. Remember? Why do you think this is all about girls? You appear to have a misunderstanding.

And also because it's better for your mental health to be in a culture you like and fit into than one you detest and don't fit into. Right?

You can have a good time in a culture, even without love. Like me and Rock did in Thailand. I've explained this thousands of times to PD but he acts deaf and dumb and won't listen. Why can't he be smart and logical like Data from Star Trek, and take into account everything I say?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw the photos in this new thread I just started, totally prove Publicduende to be WRONG! Check it out here.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=37588
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote:
August 7th, 2018, 10:40 am
I didn't say I want to go to Europe to find a LTR or spouse momopi. Remember? I told you all earlier, the primary reason is to be in a culture I like/love and fit into better than Asia or America, for the many reasons I listed already. And to be in my element and feel more alive and have social connection and be around people who are more soulful and like kindred spirits to me. The spouse or girlfriend thing is just a side benefit. If it happens great. But that's not the primary reason. Remember? Why do you think this is all about girls? You appear to have a misunderstanding.
1. You chose option #2 to find/be with an European women here:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37370

2. Ask yourself what did you do today towards the goal of going to Europe, regardless of primary reason?

Winston wrote:
August 7th, 2018, 10:40 am
Then tell PD to stop naysaying and filling my head with doubts and lies, and let me go to Europe, as I've been wanting to do since 2006.
Think carefully before using words like "let me”. "Allow", "permit", and "let" are verbs with similar meaning: to give permission or make it possible for somebody to do or have something. You're not a child, PD is not your parent, and this is not a polite customer service exchange. You don't need PD's permission to go to Europe.
Last edited by momopi on August 8th, 2018, 10:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Yea Winnie when you gonna come join me in the old world? C'mon lets get a few eastern euro beers befor I teach you how to approach some of those eastern euro honeys.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

momopi wrote:
August 7th, 2018, 10:00 am

Whatever our advice, good or bad, Winston will continue to scrape the bottom of the barrel in Angeles City. Whatever we talk or argue about in here, he is too stuck in the molasses-like stickiness of the cheap, fake female attention he can get on those seedy streets an in those girls bars.

The photos he posted on the relevant thread, meant to "prove me wrong" all referred to trips he took and American girls he met 15/20 years ago. Some of them are quite cute (especially the blue-eyed from Oregon) but, as he himself admits, they weren't into him and their "connection" probably lasted for the duration of the trip.

These kinds of encounters are all fine and dandy when you're young. As one grows older, quantity is replaced by quality...or so one usually does. Winston has never been interested in committing. As I pointed out on another thread, he is just not used to giving.

Paying for a skirt or a Jollibee meal is not "giving", by the way. "Giving" means giving time, (genuine) effort, thought, patience, to another person, be it female or male, be it a friend or the Love of your Life.

I already had a strong suspicion but the latest inflamed exchanges proved me beyond any doubt: Winston is one of the most self-centred people I have ever known. Eurobrat blames it on his status as only child of a middle/upper-class. His parents have probably already set up a fund for him to live comfortably for the rest of his life, without working a single day ever again.

Good for him, I don't envy him. But I don't think this is an attitude many ladies (apart from the usual scammers) will like about him.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

No PD. Your math is off. Those photos were from 2006. Thats not 15 or 20 years ago. Maybe you need to go back to grammar school. Lol

Btw they say the Earth is 4 billion years old. If that's so then 10 years is nothing and very recent, from that perspective.

Btw you forget that i had a female best friend named Amber that i showed you in that thread. And a girl named Megan too. They liked me for me and knew me for years. Remember?

Yes i am a bit spoiled. And an only child too. However because i am spiritual and an old soul with higher consciousness, i am very down to earth and open to talking to people and am not snobby like SF bay area people usually are.

I am also relaxed and down to earth. Not uptight like you. I am not picky either. I dont only date young girls. I am much more flexible than you.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

[8/8, 7:19 PM] Winston: He was too negative and pessimistic and cynical.

[8/8, 7:19 PM] Winston: Even if some things suck now in europe. Still you can find a niche. Or have a good time. Even without romance. I had a good time in thailand without romance.

[8/8, 7:37 PM] Winston: Isnt he wrong for telling me what makes me happy and what doesnt?

[8/8, 7:37 PM] Winston: Plus he never admits hes wrong. His ego is huge. Like many men. And hes stubborn.

[8/8, 11:07 PM] Winston: Dont u agree that its wrong for him to claim that his opinions are facts? His opinions are just his opinions right?

[8/8, 11:08 PM] Winston: Also isnt it wrong for him to claim to speak for everyone else? A man can only speak for himself right? Everyone knows that. Agreed? So its wrong for him to claim to speak for everyone right?

[8/8, 11:11 PM] Winston: Also if u were playing billards and trying to make a shot, and i injected self doubt into you, it would likely cause you to miss the shot right? But if i injected u with confidence you would be more likely to make the shot right?

See what i mean? Putting fear, doubt, defeatist thoughts, and negativity into a man's mind can f**k him up. Bad advice can do that too. Thats why advice is dangerous. Therapists are trained not to give advice lest they give wrong advice that could hurt or damage the client. Did you know that?

Dont u agree?

[8/8, 11:19 PM] Winston: Btw i just talked to my friend robert on the phone for an hour. He lives in prague now with a wife and two kids.

He said his mom lives there now too. She finds life in europe better too. She got a retirement visa there easily, by showing that she has money and telling the government that she wants to help take care of her grandsons there. It was a piece of cake. The government isnt afraid of retired people with money. They are afraid of young broke guys causing trouble.

But robert did say though that cost of living keeps rising in prague and that its harder to make ends meet. Especially since he has a family to raise there. So Publicduende was right about that aspect.

He told me i could rent a room there in prague for about 500 USD but it would be on the outskirts of town. Thats not bad. Its affordable at least.

He has lots of friends though. So he has no complaints about people getting less friendly or less approachable. In fact he says he misses me because when im around my carefree outgoing nature makes it a lot easier for him to meet people as well. He said i inspired him when he first came to Europe in 2005 because he was afraid he couldn't meet people and had an american attitude about not talking to strangers. Then when i showed him how easy it was, it inspired him and made him realize it was easier than he thought.

So you see, i do have a positive influence and effect on others after all.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

PD,
If you dont have aspies then get this through your skull please. Otherwise if you cant get this then you must have aspies for sure or some kind of mental disorder. Ill make it very simple.

1. Your opinions are NOT fact. They are your opinions only. Everyone has an opinion. You are no authority on anything.

2. You do not speak for others. You only speak for yourself! Not for anyone else. And certainly not for all women of europe.

3. You do not know me better than i know myself. No way jose. We only met once briefly in a group. No way will anyone believe that you know me better than myself.

Ask rock or alex. They have spent many hours around me and know the real winston wu. They know me a billion times better than you do. They are the most qualified to tell about the real me. Not you. Stop pretending to know me. You definitely don't.

Is that clear? If so we can end this debate as it is wasting a lot of my valuable time and i got a lot of things to do and am behind on a lot of stuff.

Let me repeat the above a few more times so you can get it through your head.

PD,
If you dont have aspies then get this through your skull please. Otherwise if you cant get this then you must have aspies for sure or some kind of mental disorder. Ill make it very simple.

1. Your opinions are NOT fact. They are your opinions only. Everyone has an opinion. You are no authority on anything.

2. You do not speak for others. You only speak for yourself! Not for anyone else. And certainly not for all women of europe.

3. You do not know me better than i know myself. No way jose. We only met once briefly in a group. No way will anyone believe that you know me better than myself.

Ask rock or alex. They have spent many hours around me and know the real winston wu. They know me a billion times better than you do. They are the most qualified to tell about the real me. Not you. Stop pretending to know me. You definitely don't.

Is that clear? If so we can end this debate as it is wasting a lot of my valuable time and i got a lot of things to do and am behind on a lot of stuff.

PD,

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw for anyone whos interested. I talked to my friend Robert. You can rent a room in Prague for 500 dollars a month. Thats not cheap but its affordable. It would be on the outskirts though, not down town.

Also if you have enough money you can buy a retirement visa there too. Roberts mom got one and lives there now too with him.

I dont know the details about it but you can google it or look up the terms online if you want.

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Winston wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 11:33 am
Btw for anyone whos interested. I talked to my friend Robert. You can rent a room in Prague for 500 dollars a month. Thats not cheap but its affordable. It would be on the outskirts though, not down town.

Also if you have enough money you can buy a retirement visa there too. Roberts mom got one and lives there now too with him.

I dont know the details about it but you can google it or look up the terms online if you want.
You haven't even said where you would go. I wouldn't recommend Prague it's too touristy now.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is my buddy Robert playing music in Prague. What u think? Does it sound a bit like grunge 90s? Lol. Its not bad.

Hes in two bands and knows a lot of artsy music people that we could meet if we were there. He is very upbeat and positive, not like the guys in the forum.

https://soundcloud.com/robwood-4

Video of Robert playing before a live audience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49ekVks0B3U

Do any of you know anything about promoting bands or selling record albums?

@JamaicaninChina you wrote some books about this right? Any advice? Besides getting your books about this. Where can we get your books about selling record music?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@publicduende

Honest question:

As you know, one can be happy in Europe doing sightseeing and having cultural experiences and seeing cultural activities. So what is wrong with that? Theres nothing controversial to debate about that. Many normal people enjoy such things. So why can't i? If nothing else one can enjoy months of sightseeing and cultural activities in Europe. Right? Whats your problem with that? Why cant you let others be happy?

Also i find the vibe in Europe to be much more positive and soulful than in Asia and America. A positive vibe is conducive to happiness. Everyone knows that. It makes you feel good too. Even billy agrees with me that FEELING GOOD is the most important thing. He and i disagree on a lot, but that is something we both agree on.

And besides i have friends to hang out with there too, such as Robert, Eurobrat, and some others i know. My friend Vika lives in Spain now too. And i know guys in Italy too.

Also as you know I'm very open and social and good at meeting people. How do you know some of the people meet there wont invite me out to places with them? That happens you know. Especially in Europe. So what makes you think everyone will only talk to me briefly and not invite me to do something? Europe is not antisocial you know. Everyone knows that.

So why do you try to lie to the forum? Isnt lying wrong? Havent you heard of the parable "the boy who cried wolf"? Dont you have any morals?

Also like robert told me, 500 USD a month to rent a room is affordable. Not out of my budget. And hostels only cost 20 USD a night too. Definitely doable. Im used to that.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw PD, you seem to act like ive never had a job before or had to work before. Not true. I've had many jobs before. I even worked two jobs in Moscow. Here is my Resume or CV of employment.

http://www.happierabroad.com/Resume.htm

There are many jobs i didnt list on there. As you can see on my Resume i do have an employment history. So yes i have worked before. Just because i am self employed now doesnt mean i havent had jobs before. So dont make false assumptions or jump to conclusions. Thanks.

TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

I read Winston's resume. Interesting.

Business English Teacher American Language Center Moscow, Russia 2004
· Taught advanced level adult English classes. Courses included advanced levels 3, 4, and Business English.

American Language Center was run by this guy - Vardan Kushnir, also known as Russia's Spam King.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vardan_Kushnir

That would have been Winston's boss. Remember him Winston? He used to frequent a bar - The Hungry Duck. Did you ever go Winston?

You can read about his demise here:
http://exile.ru/print.php?ARTICLE_ID=7845
"He liked to f**k whores in the ass, and not wear a condom, and then brag about it," said a former acquaintance who asked not to be identified. "And he did it all the time."