From a Russian girl I know who's having a blast in Amsterdam

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Winston
Site Admin

From a Russian girl I know who's having a blast in Amsterdam

Post by Winston »

Wow I didn't know Amsterdam was this much fun, even for non-whoremongers.

"Yep, I have a Dutch boyfriend for more than 3 years now. I think I even told you about him, you just forgot :)

After I graduated from the University last summer, nothing was really holding me back in Russia, and I always wanted to try living abroad - so it was an easy decision to move to Amsterdam. My job situation also allowed it - I'm managing a web project, so just like you I can do it from anywhere.

Amsterdam is absolutely fantastic place (except for the weather), I visited it for fun a few times before I moved here, so I was absolutely sure that that's the right place for me! So lively, vibrant, eventful and kinky! It has that unique taste of freedom in nightlife and entertainment that only Amsterdam has, but also it's very cultural (museums, exhibitions, arts, music, festivals, you name it). So in Amsterdam for fun you don't need to specificly do something specific, you just live here - and it's already fun :)) Just try to be updated about all the interesting events happening in the city - visiting all of them can keep you busy 24/7 :))

I know that you are in Philippines and about your girlfriend and baby too - I follow the story more or less from your letters :) Even though I strongly disagree with many things you're saying and doing, I don't feel like crusifying you now. I think you get more than enough critics form other people, so let this be a friendly e-mail ;)

Have fun in your sunny paradise!"
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne