Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


How come American presidents don't have hot wives like this?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Post Reply
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 25341
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

How come American presidents don't have hot wives like this?

Post by Winston » October 13th, 2008, 6:36 pm

Here is Car Bruni, wife of French President

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz1wcEIPLIU
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



Grunt
Junior Poster
Posts: 830
Joined: March 9th, 2008, 9:13 pm

Post by Grunt » October 13th, 2008, 11:12 pm

American females intentionally destroy the reality and concept of true beauty. Its a form of communism in as much as it seeks to obliterate the "top tier" and force everyone into the "middle ground" while simultaneously forcing the accepted norm downward.

Like I said before, my wife takes alot of heat from the locals. They would certainly kill her if they could, and they do all they can to trip her up. Any president that dared marry a hot young girl would be automatically dismissed by the female electorate.

User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8111
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Post by jamesbond » October 14th, 2008, 2:46 am

I agree, most US presidents don't have hot looking wives. If a man running for president did have a hot looking wife, the feminist in America might get upset (and jealous!). I want to see a man run for president in America with a hot looking girlfriend or wife, like these hot looking women! What would the feminist do then?



Image Image

Grunt
Junior Poster
Posts: 830
Joined: March 9th, 2008, 9:13 pm

Post by Grunt » October 14th, 2008, 11:18 pm

Guys need to come to grips with that fact that the majority of females in America are not neutral or ambivalent.

They walk around with the constant thought of humiliating, denigrating, and destroying men and anything men try to accomplish. It is the single defining factor of their very existence. The "average" ones simply have this as their subconscious mindset.

This is the primary reason America will fall. The feminist knows that if it can not have complete and utter power over all it sees, it will destroy the entire system. This is the core of the luciferian doctrine as well.

If I cant be queen, Ill destroy the kingdom!

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4760
Joined: September 1st, 2007, 5:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Post by momopi » October 15th, 2008, 12:24 am

The President's wife is de facto "First Lady" with important roles to play. If you're Huegh Hefner and wanted a blond bimbo with a rack, that's fine. But as first lady, probably not.

IMO Jackie Kennedy was a very successful first lady. She was young enough to be pretty and elegant, yet old enough to be educated and skilled socially. When she hosted receptions, she practically had foreign leaders eating out of her hand.

Grunt
Junior Poster
Posts: 830
Joined: March 9th, 2008, 9:13 pm

Post by Grunt » October 15th, 2008, 2:37 am

Yes, but she was also a vindictive sociopath. But then again, so are most American females.

gmm567
Freshman Poster
Posts: 471
Joined: September 10th, 2007, 10:12 pm

Post by gmm567 » October 15th, 2008, 5:59 am

Grunt has a point here.

The thing that is so noticeable about german women. They are much better looking and they take no pleasure in rejecting decent men.


You tell them they are beautiful and they say thank you. This should be normal but it isn't here.


American woman will look down there nose at you.

User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8111
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Post by jamesbond » October 17th, 2008, 12:24 pm

gmm567 wrote:Grunt has a point here.

The thing that is so noticeable about german women. They are much better looking and they take no pleasure in rejecting decent men.


You tell them they are beautiful and they say thank you. This should be normal but it isn't here.


American woman will look down there nose at you.


American women think if a guy gives them a compliment, he is trying to get in her pants, or he is simply a loser. Dating experts say, don't compliment a woman until you are already in a relationship with her. Compliments before hand are seen a sign of weakness. Only in America, do women think a man complimenting her is a sign of his weakness! :roll:

Hero
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1708
Joined: July 3rd, 2008, 9:19 pm

Post by Hero » November 6th, 2008, 6:30 pm

Grunt wrote:Any president that dared marry a hot young girl would be automatically dismissed by the female electorate.


You took the words right out of my mouth.

I actually think Michelle Obama is the most attractive first lady since Jackie Kennedy.

Hero
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1708
Joined: July 3rd, 2008, 9:19 pm

Post by Hero » November 8th, 2008, 8:16 pm

swincor wrote:I don't find Michelle Obama attractive at all.


Maybe I should have said "least unattractive".

Arabian_prince
Freshman Poster
Posts: 116
Joined: October 18th, 2013, 12:56 am
Location: OH
Contact:

Post by Arabian_prince » March 16th, 2014, 11:41 pm

they have mistresses.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7875
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Post by Jester » March 18th, 2014, 3:04 am

Grunt wrote: Like I said before, my wife takes alot of heat from the locals. They would certainly kill her if they could, and they do all they can to trip her up. Any president that dared marry a hot young girl would be automatically dismissed by the female electorate.
Where is she from, and what area or country do you live in?

I would love to hear a little more. Personally this issue does concern me, if I swoop in and get a girl overseas, then bring her to a more advanced place to live.

So I'm curious about what kind of thing you and your wife encounter.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7875
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Post by Jester » March 18th, 2014, 3:07 am

jamesbond wrote:American women think if a guy gives them a compliment, he is trying to get in her pants, or he is simply a loser. Dating experts say, don't compliment a woman until you are already in a relationship with her. Compliments before hand are seen a sign of weakness. Only in America, do women think a man complimenting her is a sign of his weakness! :roll:
This certainly worked for me... back in the USSA.

gsjackson
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1938
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Post by gsjackson » March 18th, 2014, 4:23 am

Jester wrote:
Grunt wrote: Like I said before, my wife takes alot of heat from the locals. They would certainly kill her if they could, and they do all they can to trip her up. Any president that dared marry a hot young girl would be automatically dismissed by the female electorate.
Where is she from, and what area or country do you live in?

I would love to hear a little more. Personally this issue does concern me, if I swoop in and get a girl overseas, then bring her to a more advanced place to live.

So I'm curious about what kind of thing you and your wife encounter.
Grunt's wife is from Ukraine. They live somewhere in the U.S.

Robert77
Freshman Poster
Posts: 354
Joined: July 20th, 2012, 10:34 am

Post by Robert77 » June 4th, 2014, 11:18 am

World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “European Countries”