I am going to germany for two weeks.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
gmm567
Freshman Poster

I am going to germany for two weeks.

Post by gmm567 »

what a relief. I am going to meet the german fraus, and screw a few german hookers too.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

If I were you, I would bring a decent pair of clothes and use your spare time to walk into some English language schools and ask them if they are willing to hire a native speaker. From what Ive heard, thats a popular way to get a job overseas as it spares the school from having to trudge through mountains of resumes only to hire a dud then be unable to get rid of him. It also shows incentive and creative thinking that can help quite a bit. Lastly, my research shows that Germany is having trouble hiring English teachers because other nations have more to offer. This is NOT to say Germany sucks, its just that some other nations pay a bit more. But, when you consider the high standard of living in Germany and the fair pay, you would come out OK.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I am going to germany for two weeks.

Post by jamesbond »

gmm567 wrote:what a relief. I am going to meet the german fraus, and screw a few german hookers too.
Hey, let us know how it goes! One of Playboy's playmates of the month last year, is a German girl. I don't remember her name but she is ONE OF THE HOTTEST GIRL I HAVE SEEN IN PLAYBOY IN YEARS! :D She is blond, nice big boobs and has the perfect body! Makes me want to shag a German chick! :lol: