German women experience in response to this site

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Winston
Site Admin

German women experience in response to this site

Post by Winston »

The Zeitgeist forum members are having interesting reactions to this site. One of them concurred with us and posted his experience with German women. (Perhaps some of you can go there and enlighten the doubters?)

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joo ... itstart=10

"Bravo...Bravo WWu777 good stuff

I can speak on this first hand. I lived in Europe for a couple of years and after returning to the good ol' us of a I felt like I was getting the stone cold shoulder, this coming after a very nice relationship or two with girls in Germany. I can really only speak about Germany on this matter but I was amazed at how girls or women if you like, over there would not automatically assume that you wanted to take advantage of them in some way. A couple of girls even went out for coffee with me, while having a boyfriend. I found this to be VERY refreshing. It was a lot of fun, and the women are incredibly mature. I was in my mid twenties and the women I dated were in their early 20s and they were far more mature and understanding than any girl I met in the US at that age. Of course, I don't speak for everyone in the US or Germany, and I did meet some snobs over there as well, but they were hard to come by.

I do agree with unheardlogic that leaving isn't necessarily a good answer, but I think I'm going back after I graduate college. Traveling is very addictive.

Keep up the good work!!"
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: German women experience in response to this site

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:The Zeitgeist forum members are having interesting reactions to this site. One of them concurred with us and posted his experience with German women. (Perhaps some of you can go there and enlighten the doubters?)

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joo ... itstart=10

"Bravo...Bravo WWu777 good stuff

I can speak on this first hand. I lived in Europe for a couple of years and after returning to the good ol' us of a I felt like I was getting the stone cold shoulder, this coming after a very nice relationship or two with girls in Germany. I can really only speak about Germany on this matter but I was amazed at how girls or women if you like, over there would not automatically assume that you wanted to take advantage of them in some way. A couple of girls even went out for coffee with me, while having a boyfriend. I found this to be VERY refreshing. It was a lot of fun, and the women are incredibly mature. I was in my mid twenties and the women I dated were in their early 20s and they were far more mature and understanding than any girl I met in the US at that age. Of course, I don't speak for everyone in the US or Germany, and I did meet some snobs over there as well, but they were hard to come by.

I do agree with unheardlogic that leaving isn't necessarily a good answer, but I think I'm going back after I graduate college. Traveling is very addictive.

Keep up the good work!!"
I had a similar experience.

Two things though. It isnt all that great that they had boyfriends and they sat with him still. Also Germans can be exceptionally rude. So beware. It only comes out once there is a fundamental understanding of the German language, however.

Germany is good though, cause in the summer it isnt as expensive as the Scandinavian countries, but the women are just as hot. Much less feminist than the other women, too. But avoid that place in the winter time. Spain, France, Italy Greece all better in the winter.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out what I posted to this angry female on the Zeitgeist forum about this topic. Did I own her or what? lol

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joo ... &id=235951

Talon_Silvercloud wrote:
@WWu77
To Talon: Your long post would take hours for me to respond, it contains too much politically correct claptrap
Thats fine. Your post was probably the most sexist and ignorant thing I've read on this website, ever. Even beating some of the religion threads. If you want to call me politically correct, I'll take that as a compliment in comparison to yourself.
That's fine. You can call me whatever you want and put whatever label you want on me. But that doesn't change the reality or the truth. You see, I do not create things the way they are in America. I am not behind the dysfunctionality of relationships and mental health in the US. I merely TELL THE TRUTH about it. Therefore, you are attacking the messenger, and ignoring the problem. Is that wise? I don't think so.

But then again, humans are emotional, not logical.

Notice your tone above Talon, and how hateful and judgmental it is. You take things personally very easily, act very snappy, and are quick to put labels on others such as "sexist". It seems that whenever men bash the way women are in the US, it's sexist, but when women bash men, they are "asserting their rights of equality". An obvious double standard, among many.

It is not sexist to point out the fact that men by nature prefer feminine women, not women who are rough and tough and don't need a man. Why would anyone want that? It makes no sense. It's not attractive and is not emotionally, romantically or sexually fulfilling. And it's not natural too. It kills love as well as healthy relationships. It's not sexist to point out the fact that females in America no longer giggle or blush anymore, like females do in the rest of the world. That's a fact. It's not sexist.

Pinning such a label like "sexist" on others really has no meaning or significance. It's part of the demonizing of men in US pop culture where women can do whatever they want and can do no wrong, while men are seen as natural creeps and predators. It's total propaganda and fear mongering. And anyone who stands up to it is called a "sexist" or "chauvinist".

Can I ask you something Talon? Where are the feminists when men have to risk their lives running into burning buildings to save people while the women wait outside? Where are the feminists when captives release hostages consisting of women and children first? Where are the feminists when the Titanic was sinking and they let the women and children into the escape boats first?

They are never in those situations, for equality is not to their advantage in them. Do you really think it's about fairness?

Here are some video clips where comedians make fun of such double standards from women, which includes Bill Maher and others. They are funny and accurate.

* Oops that video has been removed, but here's a similar one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z8j4QJ0oiY

Also Talon, why is it that in America, husbands usually point to their wives and say "She's the boss", especially to salespeople, so that they know who to target their persuasion tactics to. And why is it that on TV or in the movies, when a male and female are playing any kind of game, whether it's sports or a board game, they ALWAYS have to show the female winning, even in games where men are usually better at it? What's the point of that? Is that equality? lol

No, feminism is about "female dominance and abuse of males and the ability to get away with anything they want". It's about control and manipulation to one gender's advantage, as well as conditioning women to despise men, to the point where they try to bring out the worst in men in order to fulfill a self-fulfilling prophecy.

If women would learn how to bring out the best in men, then the men would try to bring out the best in women too.

But don't listen to me. Look at the rest of the world. Women in America have an overwhelmingly NEGATIVE reputation in the rest of the world. Even European women consider them to be fake, hard to get along with, unfeminine, unnatural and undesirable. They remark at how shocked they are when they see how US girls act in movies. There's a reason for that. Just like everyone outside Los Angeles has something negative to say about its plastic culture, likewise everyone in the rest of the world has something negative to say about US females. There's a reason for that, and it's not an accident.

I think you, Talon, are under the programming that women can do whatever they want and always be blameless and that anyone who challenges them is a sexist. You are conditioned that way, and you think it's a good thing. But the rest of the world disagrees with you. They may not tell you that to your face, but they will admit it in conversations where you are not around.

Ponder this fact: There are many websites out there that hook up American men with Foreign women, but why is there NOT EVEN ONE that hooks up American women with Foreign men? Why? Go find one for me and prove me wrong. You can't, cause foreign men are strongly turned off by the attitudes of US females who are conditioned to hate men, have an off chart sense of entitlement, and are hard to get along with or hold a conversation with, and are overly opinionated, arrogant and not down to earth, and not sweet or modest either. NO GUY LIKES THAT. Guaranteed. But of course, they dare not tell you cause they don't want to make you mad. But that's the TRUTH.

I'm sorry if this offends you. I have nothing against you personally. But the truth is the truth.

Sure, American men have faults too. Many of them brag too much, lie, exaggerate, act fake, and spend recklessly. But at least they are DESIRED in many countries around the world, and wanted.

------------------------------------------

One more thing guys. Some of you said that going abroad was not "the answer" to the three taboos/dysfunctions I described. Well then, what is "the answer"? If there is a better solution that WORKS for any average decent guy, reliably and consistently, then tell us and you can sell that solution and change lives. But I'm betting it doesn't exist. Surely you don't consider one of these seven cliches as a solution do you?
1) Tell me to work out and dress better, or get involved in some activities and clubs. I did all that but I was still treated like I was not even in the dating game. There are things you can join to meet women, but if you're not their type or they're not available, the best you're going to get is casual polite chit chat from them.
2) Tell me not to worry about it and focus on other things in life, such as getting a career or focusing on other hobbies. That might work for a little while, but not forever, since beautiful women were my highest desire.
3) Tell me to lower my standards. As if they weren't already low enough, I mean come on now. Get real. What am I supposed to do, go for the rock bottom? I can't force myself to want something I don't want. And I'm not that unattractive either, so why can't I even get average looking girls who are on my level? It seems that even average girls in America think they deserve the very best in men - the prince charming with looks, money, personality and status.
4) Give me the typical cliche "Don't worry, you'll meet the right person someday." Yet I was not necessarily looking for the "right person", I just wanted some decent dates, which was supposed to be easy, according to our culture, TV shows and sitcoms. So why should I have to wait years or never for one "right person" just to get a normal date?!
5) Tell me to stop trying so hard and just let things come naturally, since you usually find love when you're not looking. Yet when I stopped trying, I still got NO results! Nothing. Same thing.
6) Tell me to stop being negative, needy or desperate, which is a turn off for girls, and that if you like yourself, then you will become more attractive and others will like you too. Yet I DID LIKE myself... a lot! That's why I felt I deserved to get dates and girls, and why I wouldn't give up. I felt confident and attractive around girls too. Yet that didn't matter cause the girls didn't like to be approached, didn't want to meet me, and didn't think I was their type. My confidence and self-esteem didn't change that. That was the reality. This cliche was fantasy/fiction. I was sure that being negative, needy or desperate was not the cause of my rejection, for those traits followed after my failures, not before them. This was just a cheap attempt at pinning the blame on me. After all, you can't blame a hungry man if he hasn't eaten.
7) Preach that if I got a good steady job or career and became successful and stable, that girls would take me seriously and flock to settle down with me and raise a family. This kind of advice usually comes from older people who are more old fashioned - like your parents. Yet I have had high paying jobs before, and when I told girls about them, it didn't create any attraction. They would just say "That's nice". This kind of advice was outdated and geared toward marriage, which I wasn't looking for. I just wanted normal dates, romance and to have good times with hot girls and to be "in the game". TV shows and sitcoms said it was easy and natural, so why wasn't it?!
Bottom line is that SOME guys in America are able to get dates/relationships, and SOME are not but do better overseas, and SOME don't get dates at all but BS and brag about being able to in order to cover up their inferiority complex.

But an important point I want to make to the Zeitgeist forum is that it is a fallacy to use the terms "America", "our culture" and "the world" interchangeably and synonomously, implying that whatever holds true in America applies to the whole world as well. That is FALSE. There are many differences, such as the ones I outlined side by side in this comparison chart: http://www.happierabroad.com/comparison.htm Many have said that the chart is "spot on" based on their experiences.

Here is a summary of the three taboo truths outlined in the first post:

In America in general:

1) There is no sense of human connection in America. An “ice barrier� exists between strangers. Every man is an island. People are paranoid and strangers don’t talk to each other unless it’s business-related. Most don’t even know their neighbors. One feels alone in crowded places. Groups are non-inclusive. People act superficial and are difficult to connect with. Trying to meet people feels awkward and unnatural.
2) Dating and relationships are a total nightmare for men. Trying to get female dates is the most unnatural thing in the world. Women are conditioned to despise men and see them as fools, creeps and predators. They are not feminine or sweet, and do not giggle or blush. Being defensive, unapproachable and paranoid, they harbor a psychological resistance to relationships with men. And they carry an off-chart sense of entitlement. The male/female dynamic is totally out of whack. Men do not feel wanted or needed, and their niceness is used against them. There are more dateless males than anywhere else in the world.
3) The culture undermines your self-worth and sanity. It conditions you to feel inadequate, insecure and unworthy, keeping you weak and easy to control. You are trained to fill your void by living to work and consuming endless junk. The social culture is like a fake mask that doesn’t allow you to “be yourself�. Many act phony to compensate for their inferiority complexes. All this fragments one’s psychological wholeness.

In most foreign countries in general:

1) There is a natural sense of social connectedness. The social environment is more open and inclusive. It is easy and natural to meet and connect with others. There is an instant familiarity between strangers rather than an “ice barrier�. Friendships are truer. A camaraderie exists that you don’t find in America.
2) Dating and relationships are more natural and healthy. Females look/act feminine, and are sweet and modest. They giggle/blush, and are more approachable and easier to meet. Women provide love, support and companionship. Men feel valued, appreciated and wanted. Niceness counts and wins actual points.
3) You feel accepted, whole and good about yourself. The “real you� is allowed to flourish amidst a natural sense of wholeness and oneness. You do not need to act “fake� or develop inferiority complexes.

As the great Indian sage Jiddu Krishnamurti stated, "It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."

PS - I'd love to get Peter Joseph's opinion and analysis on all this. He is definitely a great genius and brilliant intellectual. But of course, being a public influential figure in the counter-culture/conspiracy movement, he may deem it wise not to comment on such controversial taboo topics like this for it may not be good for his image, especially among his female fans.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Post by In2dadark »

I spent a few years in Germany when I was in the military. I can say it ruined me for the U.S. I was young and that became more of a point of reference because of my age. I've just barely tolerated ameriskanks since then. I had more fun there than I can say. The culture and the rock concerts were worth the price of admission alone. An average German female would be considered HOT here. Sigh...
If marriage & relationships are so great, why are they are they always the one's w/ their heads up the a## of the single guy.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

In2dadark wrote:I spent a few years in Germany when I was in the military. I can say it ruined me for the U.S. I was young and that became more of a point of reference because of my age. I've just barely tolerated ameriskanks since then. I had more fun there than I can say. The culture and the rock concerts were worth the price of admission alone. An average German female would be considered HOT here. Sigh...
Women in Germany complain all the time that men there don't flirt with them or ask them out. Here is a quote from a comment left by a woman from this article; "Why German men don't flirt" http://berlin.cafebabel.com/en/post/200 ... ht-flirten

"Too bad German men don't flirt. I like them very much, they seem to be so smart, well-educated, classy and responsible.
I'm a latina girl, I'm learning german (Ich lerne Deutsch gerade) haha. I wouldn't mind dating a german guy. I'm smart and pretty, but it's a shame they don't flirt because I'm just not used to take the lead in these situation, it's supposed to be the man who makes the "first move" lol :)

Here is what another woman said in the comment section of the article:

"With German Guys it's just like pulling teeth. Even if you know the guy likes you, he's still not going to make any moves. German men don't even know how to give a decent compliment to a woman and have no clue about the art of smooth talking. I think it's a lost cause!"

There are no "pickup artists" in Germany (thank God) and men in Germany don't ask women out. This means there is a lot of women in Germany who are single and available! Also, the women will not be as picky as to what guys they go out with, since they don't have a lot of choices (like American women do).

When I travel to Germany soon, if I like it enough I will move there but I will need to find a job first. Since I do have a bachelors degree, maybe I can teach english as a second language.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

James, go to the Toy Town Forum and click on the jobs links. You should be able to find a job without much issue as long as its not in something like political science which is useless outside of America but maybe UK and France where they do have US studies in other words if you want to be teach political science.

You may qualify for a Blue Card which is an automatic resident permit.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

djfourmoney wrote:James, go to the Toy Town Forum and click on the jobs links. You should be able to find a job without much issue as long as its not in something like political science which is useless outside of America but maybe UK and France where they do have US studies in other words if you want to be teach political science.

Thanks djfourmoney, I will definetly check out the jobs link on Toy Town. I have been on that website a lot but never saw the job links section, I will check it out again.

That forum is awesome by the way, there is a lot of valuable information on it. I can't wait to visit Berlin in the near future, I have already priced hotels and airfare. I hope the taxi cab drivers in Berlin can speak and understand english! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

jamesbond wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:James, go to the Toy Town Forum and click on the jobs links. You should be able to find a job without much issue as long as its not in something like political science which is useless outside of America but maybe UK and France where they do have US studies in other words if you want to be teach political science.

Thanks djfourmoney, I will definetly check out the jobs link on Toy Town. I have been on that website a lot but never saw the job links section, I will check it out again.

That forum is awesome by the way, there is a lot of valuable information on it. I can't wait to visit Berlin in the near future, I have already priced hotels and airfare. I hope the taxi cab drivers in Berlin can speak and understand english! :shock:
1) Why would you need a taxi??? You can get around just fine on the subway/tram much cheaper

2) Hostels are best unless you don't like sharing rooms or want to show off your room to a girl???? You can also rent affordable short time apartments (few days, weeks or months), try CL Berlin, Germany.

3) Most people in Berlin where tourist would typically go + so many foreigners in Berlin means lots of people speak English