Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Prague for Asian-American Men?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Winston » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:37 pm

Repatriate wrote:
Winston wrote:I would interpret it as his/her opinion. And that's that. Everyone has a right to their opinion.

So what's your point?

So when you talk about how Chinese or other people "generally" are and hold it as incontrovertible fact aren't you actually just making an opinion and thus the views could be subject to different interpretation and experiences and also your own errors in judgment?

But I'm not lying when I tell you that many girls have said that I'm good looking, and some were serious about it.

I don't think anyone is arguing that you have been told this before but unless you are psychic it could be just general flattery.

I don't know why you have a problem with that Repatriate. You seem to have a dysfunctional need to bring me down, perhaps due to your "bully syndrome" which makes you feel better by bringing others down. It's a morbid thing.

I'm not a bully.. i'm just trying to get a grasp of your world view here.


Sure. But it's not just my opinion. Is it my opinion that Japanese people bow a lot? Or is it a fact? It is not just my opinion. It is part of the official culture too. TW people do not deny it, as in the Amber quote I showed you. So why would you?

TW culture is not open. It's acknowledged in TW. And logically, most people follow their culture, not defy it. Thus, most people act in accordance with the culture.

That is logical.

If you disagree, then state your thesis. Is your claim that:

1) Most people are very open and relaxed with strangers in TW
2) Most people are not

And provide supporting evidence/statements for your thesis. Then we have something specific to go on. Simply saying "TW is open and sociable for some people" is a vague thesis. It's like saying "Amway is a good business for some". While that might be true, it doesn't get to the heart of the issue of whether Amway is a good business for the masses or not, or whether the MLM system is stable or not, etc.

See what I mean? You gotta be specific with your claim/thesis and support it. Then we can prove or disprove it.

Yeah, it could be general flattery, or it could be true. But actions are what count. If a girl holds my hand and kisses me with feeling, then I know she likes me from her actions. And people do like me. I've had plenty of real dates. It's true I didn't sleep with a lot of girls in Russia but many french kissed me, so they like me to a point.

Of course, some girls can genuinely like you for one day and then suddenly change their mind the next. Many young girls are flaky and changeable.

It is not hard to believe that many people do like me or find me interesting enough to hang out with. I am a nice guy, not an a-hole. If I were a real a-hole, I'd ban everyone that I had an argument with on this forum, like that wacko does on the AWS forum and on many other forums. Nice guys are liked by sane healthy people and disliked by dysfunctional wackos.

The fact that I am open and inclusive on this forum, even allowing western women like BellaRuth to post here, against some people's preferences, says a lot that I truly am an OPEN person. That action alone says the kind of person I am. You should have noticed such things.

Are you too shallow to realize that? An observant person who is a good judge of character notices such things about a person.

Also, a lot of intellectuals like Mr. S on this forum, who find very few people worth hanging out with and are very selective about who they befriend, consider me worth hanging out with and having a friendship with. And that means I'm worth something to certain types of people.
Last edited by Winston on Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23594
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm







Postby Winston » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:40 pm

Repatriate wrote:
Winston wrote:It's unlikely that they would be impressed though, cause they are not intellectual, philosophical or spiritual people, and so would not appreciate that. Only someone similar to me appreciates what I do.

Do YOU think you would find a set of skinheads on a street somewhere that would actually be fairly philosophical and peruse your quotes and engage in a question and answer session to see what you're about? How would you identify enlightened skinheads versus the potentially dangerous skinheads (like in the video) ? What methods would you use.

Why don't you post my list of quotes in an Aryan forum and see what happens, if you're curious?

I don't visit white power forums.


Maybe it is a bad idea. I admit that. But in theory it's possible, since people who hate Chinese people have liked me in the past cause they saw me as different and more "evolved" than the rest of my race, such as the Greek guy (Dimitri Pistikos) I mentioned to you.

And I take that as a compliment :) (even though you consider that to be a "backhanded insult")

Remember dude, it's the people that stand out that make a difference, not the people who are like the rest of the herd. So the fact that I stand out to many means that I'm one of those who make a difference. To me, that's a compliment alright.

But anyway, that's what an intellectual philosopher does, he ponders possibilities. I live in a world of possibilities, not limits.
Last edited by Winston on Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23594
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Rock » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:42 pm

Winston wrote:Rock,
True, but you forget that you can't believe everything you hear too. Most guys BS. Only a few always tell the truth. You keep forgetting that for some reason. The stories even on this forum, are anecdotal accounts and may or may not be true.


I also remember that you were fooled by that cheesy prankster who pretended to be a "French Intellectual" (your words) while others on the forum saw right through him.

And you took that blond Russian seriously enough to get engaged to her even though it was readily apparent to any casual observer that she was just playing a game with you and getting paid and gifted in the process. In fact, you got used by many other people in Russia by your own admission. And now you just harp on about how friendly and approachable Russians are and how cold and socially closed the Taiwanese are.

But you believe yourself to be a very good judge of people and character. You sense vibes and get obsessed by how easy or difficult it is to approach people in a given country as if that's the only thing which impacts a person's ultimate social success or failure.

I think the reality goes more like this and this is just an opinion, my opinion. You're a pretty sharp guy in terms of book smarts. You say your IQ is 120 and I think that seems plausible from what you've demonstrated in running this forum. That's actually pretty decent, near the top 10% in US. Your intellectually talented in some ways.

But when it comes to street smarts and people skills, you seem much weaker. In some ways, you come across as naive and very subjective. You get taken in by emotions and charisma and sometimes lose sight of the actual content. This compromises your ability to critically evaluate it.

When you attempt to apply logic to your arguments, you sometimes get quite sloppy or fast and loose but you are also very prolific so perhaps that's a time issue.

You also have a big ego and thrive on attention. This forum helps satisfy that craving. You fancy yourself as some sort of creative, left brained, out of the box, free thinking, intellectual. But some of your posts seem to go against how you see yourself.

OK, you can go to town. Refute everything I've just said and tell me what a poor judge of character I am.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4118
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby Rock » Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:06 pm

Winston wrote:Rock,
True, but you forget that you can't believe everything you hear too. Most guys BS. Only a few always tell the truth. You keep forgetting that for some reason. The stories even on this forum, are anecdotal accounts and may or may not be true.

I've caught guys lying a number of times before.


When it comes to people sharing their personal experience, I like to give them the benefit of the doubt until its proven otherwise. It seems only fair. If they say something which is very hard to believe but which interests me, I will try to dig deeper and figure it out.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4118
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby Winston » Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:17 pm

Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:Rock,
True, but you forget that you can't believe everything you hear too. Most guys BS. Only a few always tell the truth. You keep forgetting that for some reason. The stories even on this forum, are anecdotal accounts and may or may not be true.


I also remember that you were fooled by that cheesy prankster who pretended to be a "French Intellectual" (your words) while others on the forum saw right through him.

And you took that blond Russian seriously enough to get engaged to her even though it was readily apparent to any casual observer that she was just playing a game with you and getting paid and gifted in the process. In fact, you got used by many other people in Russia by your own admission. And now you just harp on about how friendly and approachable Russians are and how cold and socially closed the Taiwanese are.

But you believe yourself to be a very good judge of people and character. You sense vibes and get obsessed by how easy or difficult it is to approach people in a given country as if that's the only thing which impacts a person's ultimate social success or failure.

I think the reality goes more like this and this is just an opinion, my opinion. You're a pretty smart guy. You say your IQ is 120 and I think that seems plausible from what you've demonstrated in running this forum. That's actually pretty decent, near the top 10% in US. Your intellectually talented in some ways.

But when it comes to street smarts and people skills, you seem much weaker. In some ways, you come across as naive and very subjective. You get taken in by emotions and charisma and sometimes lose sight of the actual content. This compromises your ability to critically evaluate it.

When you attempt to apply logic to your arguments, you sometimes get quite sloppy or fast and loose but you are also very prolific so perhaps that's a time issue.

You also have a big ego and thrive on attention. This forum helps satisfy that craving. You fancy yourself as some sort of creative, left brained, out of the box, free thinking, intellectual. But some of your posts seem to go against how you see yourself.

OK, you can go to town. Refute everything I've just said and tell me what a poor judge of character I am.


Well I'm not French so I can't tell a genuine French accent from a fake one. But the guy said many things that were true.

No one is infallible. But 90 percent of my judgments about people tend to be right.

You are forgetting all the times I was right.

Rock, have you factored in these quotes or even read them?

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Quotes.htm

A lot of people do agree with my opinion of myself, including some that you consider to be credible (Ladislav, Larry Elterman, etc.).

Not to brag, but you can't deny that I am very unique. Will you be honest enough to admit that you don't know any other Asians like me? And that you don't know any other Asians who have had experienced travelers tell them "You are the most Atypical Asian I've ever met" or "I have not met even one Asian like you?"

Can you admit that? Or do you need to play devil's advocate too? lol

My IQ does not define me. Lots of people have IQ's of 120, but that doesn't mean that much. It's what I do, my material and content, and actions, that defines me. Don't you know that? Judging one by their IQ is a shallow left brained way of evaluating someone.

I said that I was whole brained, left and right. Most are only attuned to their left brain. Our society conditions people that way.

I do not use this forum for attention that much. Most of the topics here have nothing to do with me. The attention I get is in my email box, not here.

But I do enjoy communicating in this forum for it is a group of familiars/friends/acquaintances that know me.

One more thing:

You miss my point about Russia, possibly because you are not a man of strong passion as I am. Ladislav understands how I feel about it. But you don't it seems. You are using too much left brain analysis and oriental pragmatism.

Let me put it in very simple terms:

I don't care how many good/bad or fake girls I met in Russia. The important thing is that I FELT ALIVE THERE. I COULD BE MYSELF. THE REAL ME COULD COME OUT OF MY SHELL!

IN TAIWAN I CAN'T BE MYSELF. I FEEL REPRESSED, TIED UP IN CHAINS, ETC. THERE IS A CONSTANT ENERGY OF CONTRACTION IN TAIWAN. IT'S LIKE KRYPTONITE TO SUPERMAN.

Is that really too hard for you to understand?

Even my parents constantly repress me. You said your gf gives you a fit when you try to somewhere without her, like to visit me, as if she represses your will a lot. Well that's how TW people are. Don't you notice? My parents are like that too. Everything I want to do, they have the opposite opinion and give me resistance. I can't do anything in TW without resistance. I can't even get a haircut, cause my folks disagree with me needing one. They are against everything I do.

Also in general in TW, there is this negative energy pulling me down and not allowing my natural self to come out.

Again one more time:

IN RUSSIA I FELT FREE, VERY FREE. I FELT ALIVE. MY TRUE SELF COULD COME OUT. I COULD RELEASE MY INHIBITIONS THERE.

That means EVERYTHING to me, more than you could know. You understand?

I don't think you can relate. It appears you can't. You are more pragmatic and left brained, which is why you fit in TW much better than me. You do not have the passion coarsing through your veins like I do. So even if you understand my words mentally, you CANNOT FEEL what I mean, nor can you relate to it much.

Ladislav knows what I am talking about, because he has experienced similar things. He does not need me to explain this to him over and over again. You do cause you can't relate.

It's like that thing with those who have a passion to climb Mt. Everest and risk their lives. If you don't have that passion within you, then you can't understand it. If you do, then you can, and you won't need any explanation for it.

In your mind, my trips to Russia seem pointless and unfruitful. But I FELT ALIVE, and that is priceless to me. It was an awakening experience that I can't put into words.

Plus you are using typical Asian negativity here in only focusing on the bad things and forgetting all the good things. Do you realize that? It's like that human nature thing where if someone does 9 good things and one bad thing, you only remember the bad thing and forget the 9 good things. Do you realize that you are doing that?

This goes for you too Repatriate.

Neither of you are truly passionate people so you can't relate to how I truly feel or experienced. That's fine. We are not kindred spirits in this regard. Kindred spirits understand each other with few or no words. We do not have that kind of bond or understanding.

But for God's sake, can you please not ask me to repeat this again?! I've already made it as clear as possible. Otherwise I'll just copy and paste the above to you both again. Try to read the above 2 or 3 times ok? Our beliefs tend to edit our reality, so you may have to read the above more than once for it to become more clear. But you will not relate, cause you do not feel what I feel, just like those who do not feel the passion to climb Mt. Everest and risk their life do not relate to those who do feel it coarsing through their veins.

Does that make sense?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23594
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Rock » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:02 pm

Winston wrote:
Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:Rock,
True, but you forget that you can't believe everything you hear too. Most guys BS. Only a few always tell the truth. You keep forgetting that for some reason. The stories even on this forum, are anecdotal accounts and may or may not be true.


I also remember that you were fooled by that cheesy prankster who pretended to be a "French Intellectual" (your words) while others on the forum saw right through him.

And you took that blond Russian seriously enough to get engaged to her even though it was readily apparent to any casual observer that she was just playing a game with you and getting paid and gifted in the process. In fact, you got used by many other people in Russia by your own admission. And now you just harp on about how friendly and approachable Russians are and how cold and socially closed the Taiwanese are.

But you believe yourself to be a very good judge of people and character. You sense vibes and get obsessed by how easy or difficult it is to approach people in a given country as if that's the only thing which impacts a person's ultimate social success or failure.

I think the reality goes more like this and this is just an opinion, my opinion. You're a pretty smart guy. You say your IQ is 120 and I think that seems plausible from what you've demonstrated in running this forum. That's actually pretty decent, near the top 10% in US. Your intellectually talented in some ways.

But when it comes to street smarts and people skills, you seem much weaker. In some ways, you come across as naive and very subjective. You get taken in by emotions and charisma and sometimes lose sight of the actual content. This compromises your ability to critically evaluate it.

When you attempt to apply logic to your arguments, you sometimes get quite sloppy or fast and loose but you are also very prolific so perhaps that's a time issue.

You also have a big ego and thrive on attention. This forum helps satisfy that craving. You fancy yourself as some sort of creative, left brained, out of the box, free thinking, intellectual. But some of your posts seem to go against how you see yourself.

OK, you can go to town. Refute everything I've just said and tell me what a poor judge of character I am.


Well I'm not French so I can't tell a genuine French accent from a fake one. But the guy said many things that were true.

No one is infallible. But 90 percent of my judgments about people tend to be right.

You are forgetting all the times I was right.

Rock, have you factored in these quotes or even read them?

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Quotes.htm

A lot of people do agree with my opinion of myself, including some that you consider to be credible (Ladislav, Larry Elterman, etc.).

Not to brag, but you can't deny that I am very unique. Will you be honest enough to admit that you don't know any other Asians like me? And that you don't know any other Asians who have had experienced travelers tell them "You are the most Atypical Asian I've ever met" or "I have not met even one Asian like you?"

Can you admit that? Or do you need to play devil's advocate too? lol

My IQ does not define me. Lots of people have IQ's of 120, but that doesn't mean that much. It's what I do, my material and content, and actions, that defines me. Don't you know that? Judging one by their IQ is a shallow left brained way of evaluating someone.

I said that I was whole brained, left and right. Most are only attuned to their left brain. Our society conditions people that way.

I do not use this forum for attention that much. Most of the topics here have nothing to do with me. The attention I get is in my email box, not here.

But I do enjoy communicating in this forum for it is a group of familiars/friends/acquaintances that know me.

One more thing:

You miss my point about Russia, possibly because you are not a man of strong passion as I am. Ladislav understands how I feel about it. But you don't it seems. You are using too much left brain analysis and oriental pragmatism.

Let me put it in very simple terms:

I don't care how many good/bad or fake girls I met in Russia. The important thing is that I FELT ALIVE THERE. I COULD BE MYSELF. THE REAL ME COULD COME OUT OF MY SHELL!

IN TAIWAN I CAN'T BE MYSELF. I FEEL REPRESSED, TIED UP IN CHAINS, ETC. THERE IS A CONSTANT ENERGY OF CONTRACTION IN TAIWAN. IT'S LIKE KRYPTONITE TO SUPERMAN.

Is that really too hard for you to understand?

Even my parents constantly repress me. You said your gf gives you a fit when you try to somewhere without her, like to visit me, as if she represses your will a lot. Well that's how TW people are. Don't you notice? My parents are like that too. Everything I want to do, they have the opposite opinion and give me resistance. I can't do anything in TW without resistance. I can't even get a haircut, cause my folks disagree with me needing one. They are against everything I do.

Also in general in TW, there is this negative energy pulling me down and not allowing my natural self to come out.

Again one more time:

IN RUSSIA I FELT FREE, VERY FREE. I FELT ALIVE. MY TRUE SELF COULD COME OUT. I COULD RELEASE MY INHIBITIONS THERE.

That means EVERYTHING to me, more than you could know. You understand?

I don't think you can relate. It appears you can't. You are more pragmatic and left brained, which is why you fit in TW much better than me. You do not have the passion coarsing through your veins like I do. So even if you understand my words mentally, you CANNOT FEEL what I mean, nor can you relate to it much.

Ladislav knows what I am talking about, because he has experienced similar things. He does not need me to explain this to him over and over again. You do cause you can't relate.

It's like that thing with those who have a passion to climb Mt. Everest and risk their lives. If you don't have that passion within you, then you can't understand it. If you do, then you can, and you won't need any explanation for it.

In your mind, my trips to Russia seem pointless and unfruitful. But I FELT ALIVE, and that is priceless to me. It was an awakening experience that I can't put into words.

Plus you are using typical Asian negativity here in only focusing on the bad things and forgetting all the good things. Do you realize that? It's like that human nature thing where if someone does 9 good things and one bad thing, you only remember the bad thing and forget the 9 good things. Do you realize that you are doing that?

This goes for you too Repatriate.

Neither of you are truly passionate people so you can't relate to how I truly feel or experienced. That's fine. We are not kindred spirits in this regard. Kindred spirits understand each other with few or no words. We do not have that kind of bond or understanding.

But for God's sake, can you please not ask me to repeat this again?! I've already made it as clear as possible. Otherwise I'll just copy and paste the above to you both again. Try to read the above 2 or 3 times ok? Our beliefs tend to edit our reality, so you may have to read the above more than once for it to become more clear. But you will not relate, cause you do not feel what I feel, just like those who do not feel the passion to climb Mt. Everest and risk their life do not relate to those who do feel it coarsing through their veins.

Does that make sense?


Here's what doesn't make sense. If you feel so intensely negative about Taiwan and your parents, why the hell do you spend so much time living in Taiwan with your parents??? If you are so westernized and independent (are you?), why don't you do what Americans are known for - move out, stay out, and be totally independent?

If you feel so strongly passionate and alive in Russia, why don't you ever go back??? I mean, if you really feel that way, surely you as a sophisticated world traveler could overcome the obstacles and re-base there, perhaps at a more eastern city located in the Asian part of the country.

Why make so many excuses? Why does your current lifestyle contradict your passions so sharply? Why not fully follow your heart?

Final question? What makes you so sure that I don't have or have never demonstrated intense passion about anything, that I am unable to relate to your feelings about Russia? Obviously I know myself a lot more than you know me. But since you see me as a pragmatic left brained kinda guy, you automatically pigeon hole me as someone with no passion. To me, that speaks volumes about your judgment. Remember, everything I said about you was a speculative opinion (I phrased it as such). But in your retort, you write as if your opinions are pure fact.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4118
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby Winston » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:14 pm

Rock wrote:Here's what doesn't make sense. If you feel so intensely negative about Taiwan and your parents, why the hell do you spend so much time living in Taiwan with your parents??? If you are so westernized and independent (are you?), why don't you do what Americans are known for - move out, stay out, and be totally independent?

If you feel so strongly passionate and alive in Russia, why don't you ever go back??? I mean, if you really feel that way, surely you as a sophisticated world traveler could overcome the obstacles and re-base there, perhaps at a more eastern city located in the Asian part of the country.

Why make so many excuses? Why does your current lifestyle contradict your passions so sharply? Why not fully follow your heart?


I've already answered that. I don't notice any time going by here. Maybe I'm getting old, but a lot of spiritual people also notice that the time is going by very fast nowadays as we approach 2012, which was prophesized long ago. Even 7 year old children are complaining about how fast time is moving.

I just wake up and write one post and it's near bedtime already. It's f***ing crazy.

I have many conveniences here and movies to watch without disturbance. And I've gotten a ton of work done that I couldn't in the Philippines. But my mind and soul and emotions feel sick here, like I've been poisoned.

Plus I told you I am not functional here. There is this really negative energy that is eating my will and concentration and it's hard for me to even get up and leave. Plus my parents vibe represses me. It's like their current flows against mine.

In a sense, my soul is poisoned by the radiation here. I badly need to do something fun, but I'm too weak to do anything. TW is like kryptonite around Superman's neck, to me.

I feel so God damn weak here. I hate it!

I can barely do anything here. I feel like a zombie trapped in a prison. I'm not just bored here. I feel a lot of negative energy pushing me down and draining my will here too, like psychic vampires.

Perhaps the "entities" in TW sense that I'm different and the only one here who doesn't live in fear, so they've ganged up on me?

Anyway, do you understand how I feel about Russia above?

Yes I love being in Russia. But I wouldn't want to live there. I would like to go there again. But my mind is on exploring other countries right now. I'm busy making a residual income so I can travel and not worry about money. I'm getting there.

I've already explained all this already. It's tedious to repeat it.

Why don't you show me this "dating paradise" in TW first?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23594
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Rock » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:33 pm

Winston wrote:
Rock wrote:Here's what doesn't make sense. If you feel so intensely negative about Taiwan and your parents, why the hell do you spend so much time living in Taiwan with your parents??? If you are so westernized and independent (are you?), why don't you do what Americans are known for - move out, stay out, and be totally independent?

If you feel so strongly passionate and alive in Russia, why don't you ever go back??? I mean, if you really feel that way, surely you as a sophisticated world traveler could overcome the obstacles and re-base there, perhaps at a more eastern city located in the Asian part of the country.

Why make so many excuses? Why does your current lifestyle contradict your passions so sharply? Why not fully follow your heart?


I've already answered that. I don't notice any time going by here. Maybe I'm getting old, but a lot of spiritual people also notice that the time is going by very fast nowadays as we approach 2012, which was prophesized long ago. Even 7 year old children are complaining about how fast time is moving.

I just wake up and write one post and it's near bedtime already. It's f***ing crazy.

I have many conveniences here and movies to watch without disturbance. And I've gotten a ton of work done that I couldn't in the Philippines. But my mind and soul and emotions feel sick here, like I've been poisoned.

Plus I told you I am not functional here. There is this really negative energy that is eating my will and concentration and it's hard for me to even get up and leave. Plus my parents vibe represses me. It's like their current flows against mine.

In a sense, my soul is poisoned by the radiation here. I badly need to do something fun, but I'm too weak to do anything. TW is like kryptonite around Superman's neck, to me.

I feel so God damn weak here. I hate it!

I can barely do anything here. I feel like a zombie trapped in a prison. I'm not just bored here. I feel a lot of negative energy pushing me down and draining my will here too, like psychic vampires.

Perhaps the "entities" in TW sense that I'm different and the only one here who doesn't live in fear, so they've ganged up on me?

Anyway, do you understand how I feel about Russia above?

Yes I love being in Russia. But I wouldn't want to live there. I would like to go there again. But my mind is on exploring other countries right now. I'm busy making a residual income so I can travel and not worry about money. I'm getting there.

I've already explained all this already. It's tedious to repeat it.

Why don't you show me this "dating paradise" in TW first?


The part about working to get your residual income up to certain level makes a lot of sense. Are you getting there with your new sponsors and all?

But you trash Taiwan and your life here to such and extent that perhaps its not worth it if you can't achieve your financial goal within a few months. Seriously, if you feel that way, you gotta get out of here before too long.

I think Taipei is a dating paradise for many younger white guys who don't do so well back home. Especially if they enroll at a uni here. We don't fall into that demographic so control your expectations. But there is no harm in approaching people, chatting with them, and trying to make friends. And your challenge was to find just 1 girl who would make eye contact with you, be friendly with you, and hang out with you or date you, right?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4118
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby Winston » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:01 pm

Rock wrote:The part about working to get your residual income up to certain level makes a lot of sense. Are you getting there with your new sponsors and all?

But you trash Taiwan and your life here to such and extent that perhaps its not worth it if you can't achieve your financial goal within a few months. Seriously, if you feel that way, you gotta get out of here before too long.

I think Taipei is a dating paradise for many younger white guys who don't do so well back home. Especially if they enroll at a uni here. We don't fall into that demographic so control your expectations. But there is no harm in approaching people, chatting with them, and trying to make friends. And your challenge was to find just 1 girl who would make eye contact with you, be friendly with you, and hang out with you or date you, right?


There are many other reasons I can't put into words, not that you would relate to me anyway.

Yeah one girl would be nice.

But I'd like you to demonstrate to me that young people in general are open and approachable and relaxed, not like frightened deer. I'd like to see how meeting people in TW feels natural and in the flow, rather than like trying to go through a brick wall.

I'd like to see a TW girl look at me with NONfearful eyes. And that it's not inappropriate to talk to them.

Is that feasible?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23594
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Rock » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:30 pm

Winston wrote:
Rock wrote:The part about working to get your residual income up to certain level makes a lot of sense. Are you getting there with your new sponsors and all?

But you trash Taiwan and your life here to such and extent that perhaps its not worth it if you can't achieve your financial goal within a few months. Seriously, if you feel that way, you gotta get out of here before too long.

I think Taipei is a dating paradise for many younger white guys who don't do so well back home. Especially if they enroll at a uni here. We don't fall into that demographic so control your expectations. But there is no harm in approaching people, chatting with them, and trying to make friends. And your challenge was to find just 1 girl who would make eye contact with you, be friendly with you, and hang out with you or date you, right?


There are many other reasons I can't put into words, not that you would relate to me anyway.

Yeah one girl would be nice.

But I'd like you to demonstrate to me that young people in general are open and approachable and relaxed, not like frightened deer. I'd like to see how meeting people in TW feels natural and in the flow, rather than like trying to go through a brick wall.

I'd like to see a TW girl look at me with NONfearful eyes. And that it's not inappropriate to talk to them.

Is that feasible?


I'll do my best. As far as I'm concerned, it doesn't matter so much how it feels or flows. Results are what counts. If a girl begins by being timid but you are able to crack her shell, its all good. If one person or group is afraid and won't open up, move on the the next. Also, if we run into some English teachers, we can chat with them and get their take on Taichung.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4118
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby Jackal » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:04 pm

Winston wrote:As to Finland, see the video about it in the other thread in this board. It's supposed to be one of the most anti-social places in the world.

You should stop commenting about Finland until you've actually been there, Winston! I've been there dozens of times.

They key thing about Finland is that although people are quiet, they are not unkind or hostile. They are also generally well-educated and speak excellent English. Also, Finnish men are probably more quiet and more strange than Finnish women.

So enough with the Finland-bashing!
Jackal
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:24 am
Location: Hungary

Previous

Return to European Countries

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest