U.K. girl my experience

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

U.K. girl my experience

Post by ssjparris »

okay so as of today 23 of october i met a fantastic UK Girl. she has been here in the usa for a long time. I was in a all japanese plaza. with lots of native japanese working there and roaming about.

She was working in the japanese restaurant as a waitress. She was just super super friendly. it was so odd i was even wondering if my conversation with her was real. It was soo smooth and it moved with the flow.

I didn't have to keep coming up with something to say to keep her interest. she was very down to earth
and talked smoothly with NO anger or irritation.

Usually american women behind the customer service desk are very rude, cold, and if i flirt they get me
away from the customer service desk as fast as possible. But this UK Girl was just so friendly it was unbelievable.

she was very relaxed around me and open. Oh yes...super super hot. she was very tall 5'7, somewhat slim. thick thighs wide hips, plump butt that was somewhat
flat. just gorgeous.A hot woman lets me chat with her casually. i still can't believe how friendly she was too me. as she was working while i was eating. i took a look at her body and it did not bother her.

typically american women get angry at me for glancing at their boobs or any other part. they make me feel like i am doing something wrong for looking.

what i notice about this UK Girl ( also native mexican women, japanese women, and european women ) is that they do not mind you looking at any body part. it just
does not phase them. this is something I like about them. too bad american women can't relax around men and are sadly always on edge as they are too
paranoid just because a man glances at them. oh well.

continuing on. she was just very easy going and could talk to me like i was her friend. oh yes...she also developed an american accent. she just could not
keep talking with her UK accent. she felt out of place around other people.

but so far i am beginning to really like UK girls. after my experience here with BellaRuth and this UK Girl in the japanese restaurant is giving me really positive experiences about them so far. although i will probably have to go to UK clubs to meet women. As i heard it is difficult getting a date with them in public because
they are busy or something of that nature.

keep in mind these experiences are because most of these foreign women are visiting or living here in the usa.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

That's amazing. Yeah UK girls seem so relaxed and down to earth. I wonder why so many lump UK girls and US girls in the same category?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

yeah i totally agree with you there winston. i was just so suprised by her sincere kinship if you will. way way better then american.

i fell for the UK girls are the same as american bit. but from my experience it is way the opposite. they are some very cool women indeed.

oh yeah and big butts and big boobs too. oops my horny-ness is coming out again. :lol:
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ssjparis wrote:she was very relaxed around me and open. Oh yes...super super hot. she was very tall 5'7, somewhat slim. thick thighs wide hips, plump butt that was somewhat
flat. just gorgeous.A hot woman lets me chat with her casually. i still can't believe how friendly she was too me. as she was working while i was eating. i took a look at her body and it did not bother her.
Yeah, dude. I love tall women. Because no matter how skinny or how fat she would be, she has shape. Why do tall women have that kind of physical prototypical look to them?
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

seriously bro. they are just super hot. i never paid attention to height weight ratio. but yes your right. fat or slim they have the hips and the curvage too.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@ssj paris,

Yup yup...as how Teddy Riley would say it.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

The few UK women I see at my workplace tend to be very polite and well-mannered, unlike all the bitchy ameriskanks.

Britain has been greatly cutting its spending at the moment. If economic conditions there worsen, the UK women who have adopted American qualities may end up dropping them soon.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

I'll drop my 0.02 cents.

Although I have no idea about life in the UK, I can definitely see that Brits in general are:

Much more relaxed. More easy going. More styled (or take care of their looks). Much much more educated than Americans. Not as arrogant and bitchy in general. Brits just seem to be happy people, where Americans seem to be always jealous, angry, picky etc.

Another REALLY big thing for me is that UK has been a well known Empire with many traditions dating many years back. Basically, people in the UK are more integrated with rest of the world and primarily Europe. They also have free healthcare and other benefits which makes life better, easier and more enjoyable.

I would love to live in the UK over the USA. The only thing that bothers me is reversed traffic direction, but that's not a huge problem compared to having much less social life in the States.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Sorry, but I disagree. UK = US, just a different accent. Same with Ireland and Australia.

Good luck.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

J.Adama wrote:Sorry, but I disagree. UK = US, just a different accent. Same with Ireland and Australia.

Good luck.
Now that I have time to process this thread cognitively, I have to add my 2 cents, too. SSJ Parris, I co-sign with J. Adama here: I think that she's been here too long in the US of Gay. Hence she's Americanized as pie. Watch your back, dude. Buena suerte to you too, man.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

thanks for your thoughts you guys. UK girls are fantastic from my experience. but ofcourse i appreciate the caring and support. I want to experience them full on. i will report back my findings about them in the near future. so far my experiences have shown me they are different then ameriskanks. i will watch my back though don't want them to poke me there with something else. HA.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

J.Adama wrote:Sorry, but I disagree. UK = US, just a different accent. Same with Ireland and Australia.

Good luck.
I have known guys who grew up in the UK say the same thing. Women in Great Britain are just as "feminized" as American women are. However, I have know a couple of women from the UK who now live here in the US and they do seem more friendly and down to earth than your typical American woman. I do like the British accent! :D
BellaRuth
Freshman Poster

Post by BellaRuth »

Good luck.
Sorry to be pedantic, but just in case...

UK women might be 'as bad' as American women in general (I can't say, I've never been to America so I'll stay out of this one) but the countries and cultures of UK and America are actually pretty different. It's one of my pet peeves when people label us as 'the same as Americans with a different accent' because we are worlds apart in some areas. Perhaps we just seem closer because of our shared language and global influence. Our humour, outlook on life, mannerisms, behaviour, even the way we process television programmes on similar subjects have quite a lot of differences and the few Americans I have met, both male and female, have acted completely different to what I am used to.

I know you might have just meant UK = US in terms of quality of women, but couldn't resist making sure :wink:
walrusface
Freshman Poster

Post by walrusface »

Well I am from the UK. I don't hate British women, some of them are actually quite nice. Lots of them however, seem to be bitches.

I've never had a proper relationship, I have suffered from anxiety/shyness so I guess that has had something to do with it. It has always been hard for me to approach them, but when I have I haven't the best of the results. For example, not long ago, the last time I attempted to talk to a women in a club, I was told to "f**k off", not just by her but by her delightful friend. Just for trying to make polite conversation. Which was nice. What a way to reduce my self esteem even further. I guess it was loud and they might not have heard me, probably thought I was an average perv coming on to them, but anyway, I think you probably get my point.

So I find it extremely hard to meet them, clubs are not really my scene, especially after that experience. Although saying that I have been approached a few times, but only a handful in many years of going out.

When I have manged to meet them and go out with them a couple times, I have had them seem really into me, and then the next minute they seem to hate me, for no explainable reason whatsoever. This seems to always happen and I am so confused and frustrated by this.

Also this is country is so PC. The media demonstrates a lot of misandry, which is one of the reasons I don't own a TV. I can't bear to watch to it.

So these experiences have led me to thinking it might be best to try abroad. Who knows though, maybe you'd have better luck over here? Can't say I've found it very easy though.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

BellaRuth wrote:

Good luck.
Sorry to be pedantic, but just in case...

UK women might be 'as bad' as American women in general (I can't say, I've never been to America so I'll stay out of this one) but the countries and cultures of UK and America are actually pretty different. It's one of my pet peeves when people label us as 'the same as Americans with a different accent' because we are worlds apart in some areas. Perhaps we just seem closer because of our shared language and global influence. Our humour, outlook on life, mannerisms, behaviour, even the way we process television programmes on similar subjects have quite a lot of differences and the few Americans I have met, both male and female, have acted completely different to what I am used to.

I know you might have just meant UK = US in terms of quality of women, but couldn't resist making sure :wink:
All of that is irrelevant. With respect to women, feminism, chivalry, divorce and all the rest of men's issues, they are the same.