Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Dating European and Asian European men

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Dating European and Asian European men

Postby ProAzn » Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:21 pm

My experiences on dating in Europe have been very informative for me. I believe it has helped me become the person I am today.

The European men I have dated have mostly been open-minded and know the direction they wanted to take in life. I found this to be true with both the Caucasian European men I dated as well as the Asian European men.

Europeans don't seem to put things and people in categories like other Western countries. They are more open-minded about natural things like sex. It's not a forbidden thing to feel desire and you don't feel quiet so hindered by religion and rules.

The social system is more accepting of different things and the night life is fantastic. You can go out with a group of friends and drink without feeling judged as some kind of alcholic or something. There are several differences like this.

I will post more when I can.
This me with my 2 kids and husband. Wow, I'm fat!!! ... aznku1.jpg
Freshman Poster

Return to European Countries