Most affordable European country

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
baletetree
Freshman Poster

Most affordable European country

Post by baletetree »

What's the most affordable European country to find a girl?

Moscow is NOT cheap.
Glory Glory YNWA

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Try the countries in Eastern Europe.

There are ways to save on Moscow if you shop around. Every big city has budget options. See this site:

http://www.cheap-moscow.com/

I know a homestay in Moscow called Galina's Flat for $10 a night, close to city center too. Google it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Ukraine, Moldova.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Bulgaria - http://www.sesile.com/

Staying in Sofia shouldn't be too bad and outside the city should be dirt cheap!

Outside of that, anyplace where you can backdoor the system. Women from Western Europe or EU countries and are apart of the Visa Waiver Program is what I call "Using the backdoor". With women from these countries they can travel freely to the United States. Once she's here you guys can get married and she doesn't have to go back for anything (unless she needs to tie up some loose ends). She's can travel unrestricted in the US, but since she doesn't have a US passport yet or Green Card, until you get all your paperwork in and update her status, she can't return to her home country. That process doesn't take long, in fact its much faster dealing with the Feds locally than it does through INS and the State Dept.

It cost roughly $2,000 for all the different stuff you need to get done, no lawyers involved.

But look at it this way -

With these countries, she's likely to be able to pay her own way to America. She's also likely to have net-worth, not that it should mean anything to you, but if she has say ownership of an apartment/home and car, she can likely sell those locally and have some money to invest in your new relationship. My friend and her husband paid for all these fees together, it wasn't one sided as it seems the whole MOB thing is.

Honestly that's what gets my goat the most. As I said many people in the MOB quest say, "Listen Bub, if you don't have $10,000 to spend you can forget it".

This is why for me Western Europe is still on the radar. Its also why I consider marrying a Western European a route to dual citizen if not then permanent residence status in her country, giving access to health care services, social services and education.

By the way my friend mentioned a 12 year age difference between her husband and herself. But its not quite what you think. Her husband was already 50 when they met and by my calculations he should be around 53, which would put her late 30's, early 40's. But as we all agree by the time a woman reaches mid to late 30's, it dawns on her, she's one step closer to being the crazy cat lady and drops most of her pretentious demands.

My .02 centavos
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Philippines :twisted:
Last edited by odbo on August 7th, 2020, 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

I'd also add Romania and the countries which used were part of the former Yugoslavia, except for Slovenia which is more expensive.