Istanbul thrives as the new party capital of Europe

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
swedpdlr
Freshman Poster

Post by swedpdlr »

Billy wrote:hi swed i wanted to stay in mahmutlar. would you recomend the area. i am staying in a ankara now but i am planning to go to the south coast. i am a turk from germany.

how do you manage the hot weather in the summer
If mamuhtlar is ok with you, so go for it. I don't fancy that place, for various reasons. No pulse, high tower buildings, too many russians, and no pleasant ocean beach.

2nd q: I don't manage the summer heat. I leave for scandinavia from june to august. If i would stay here those months, the apartment air coolers would be working 24 hrs. And I don't prefer living in a refrigerator environment...
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

i see. the heat ist really bad there. because of that i stopped my plans to go there for the moment. same with SEA.

there are only few places with acceptable temperatures through the whole year. i think canarian islands would be such a place.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

i for one am talking to a girl from turkey and she really wants to see me. i used to talk to another one as well she was really excited to see me and really wanted to see me on skype all the time.

but it is good to know that eastern europeans go there for vacation. but yes i would prefer to go directly to east europe for women such as poland, bulgaria and serbia. the last two are my favorite countries in east europe.

guess its wise to travel during the summer vacations towards the destinations east european ladies go to.

i remember watching a video on youtube. and a serbian guy said half the city of belgrade was gone because they were ALL on summer vacation some where else.

i will plan to go to kazantip festivel. the last one was cancelled half way through the festivel for legal reasons.

almost NO black guys there... you know what that means for us sexy black men right ....

swedpdlr
Freshman Poster

Post by swedpdlr »

Billy wrote:i see. the heat ist really bad there. because of that i stopped my plans to go there for the moment. same with SEA.

there are only few places with acceptable temperatures through the whole year. i think canarian islands would be such a place.
Canary islands are from a year around perspective maybe most perfect of all places. There is a saying that experienced sailor captains settle down in Tenerife, they are the ones to know of best climate in the world. I will add Hong Kong within soon, as an alternative. Not from weather perspective, it's close to Turkey conditions, but from a women related situation, also I like HK very much, spending a lot of time there for business purposes.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

djfourmoney wrote:I was suppose to meet this girl in Turkey, she was in Siberia and went there to meet some Turkish guy I think. She thought he was creepy, so she went looking for me online and knew I was in Germany. She asked if I wanted to meet her but I said I had already committed to coming home and going back to work. I somewhat regret that, she was wifey material...

Are you shitting me? That is one of the most unattractive thin women I have ever seen. Hands down.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.