Are British women just as bad as American women?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Someone
Freshman Poster

Post by Someone »

Here is why British women are better than American women:

1) Usually more educated/intelligent. The average American girl is dumb as a brick and doesn't know anything about the world. The average UK girl knows a bit about the world and has travelled to various countries, certainly lots in Continental Europe, possibly Oz/South Africa as well.

2) More liberal about sex. Americans are prudish and generally conservative. In the UK the approach to sex is completely different. They actually show nudity on TV and have real sex education in schools. There is no puritanism in the UK. That is a major thing to consider
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Someone wrote:Here is why British women are better than American women:

1) Usually more educated/intelligent. The average American girl is dumb as a brick and doesn't know anything about the world. The average UK girl knows a bit about the world and has travelled to various countries, certainly lots in Continental Europe, possibly Oz/South Africa as well.

2) More liberal about sex. Americans are prudish and generally conservative. In the UK the approach to sex is completely different. They actually show nudity on TV and have real sex education in schools. There is no puritanism in the UK. That is a major thing to consider
Per No. 2, try being a US citizen with Brazilian lineage whom has the sexual libido of Rihanna, Prince, R. Kelly, and Madonna combined living in the U.S. of Gay (USA alias) - no pedophile nor gay pun intended!. Although I had scraped over 400 US women here, they were far from hi-quality 1080p HD, they were more like 144p. Whereas I had gone to Brazil, Thailand, Ecuador, etc., I was knocking down 360 and 720p-looking-mixed-with-personality type of women.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Winston wrote:Well a lot of UK men complain about them, so there must be a reason. (Or maybe they don't like UK men?) But in my experience, UK women tend to be more down to earth, authentic, intellectual, mature and act more real than American women. They are also less racist to men of color and more open to interracial dating compared to American women. And they do not judge men by their income, according to BellaRuth, an intelligent sincere English girl here in our forum, when they decide whether to date him or not.

Sounds good to me! :)
Have fun.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
loveblondes
Freshman Poster

Post by loveblondes »

No, they are the reason why American, Australlian, Canadian and Kiwee women are so full of shit. On the other hand non-anglo south african, namibian and congolese white women are far nicer.

There is a huge difference between brits and their offshots compared to Germanic europeans, who tend to be much smarter, down to earth ,and mature, and are less likely to judge people by look despite looking 100 times better in average than anglos .
"you lose money chasing women but you never lose women chasing money"
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are British women just as bad as American women?

Post by Winston »

I have a question. Have any of you seen interviews with Princess Diana? If so have you noticed how humble and down to earth she sounded? She also had a kind caring look and voice too. Surely an American woman of her stature, wealth and fame would not sound so down to earth like that. Right? So doesnt this demonstrate that British women are far more down to earth after all? Thats what I observe.

However most of the ones i met are travelers and as we all know, travelers are more friendly and open to strangers because they are seeking new experiences, so they dont represent mainstream people in their country.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne